• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1,000 needles son!!! >:D

I'm gonna come back with a vengeance to get back up on that top 10. Better keep your A game up Fizzle!

Amazing job Y.b.M.

Kel

Smash Master
I must commend you on this job, very well-done, Sir Y.b.M. I thought the limit breaks were pretty funny too. You notice little things a lot.

Good job. Very well done.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
good stuff on the image.
Also im not going to upload the rest of the video's from the showdown the quality is just awful because it was split between so many devices and they are unviewable almost, if you want certain video's up regardless of the quality I will put them up but you have to PM me which ones.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@AZ: Markus is going to switch me and Lou for Panelist Password.

My list:
-1: Leer (10000000)
0: M2K (10)
1: Blue Rouge (8)
2: Kel (7.7)
3: Shugo (7.6)
4: AlphaZealot (7)
5: Overswarm (6.9)
6: Y.b.M (6.7)
7: Infern Angelis (6.4)
8: Quivo (6.3)
9: Fizzle_Boy (6.1)
10: Nope (6.0)

HMS:
KBizzle (5.99)
ITT (5.94)
Fonz (5.93)
Champ (5.92)
Smash64 (5.91)
Suyon (5.90)
Wakka, Lou, DJ, Capem, Argent, Z (5.89)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Mod =/= Good judge for player skill.

That being said, that's more of a general statement than anything, because I do agree with you AZ.
You won't know unless you try.

All in all, I think he means me being a moderator means that I take Smashboards and everything to heart and quite seriously. And like I said, I am very active. And I have spoken to people and asked questions about the PR like MD/VA since I'm really close towards them. Same with Kentucky/Indiana. Not only that, I also have Ohio. You have to start somewhere. And I was afraid people would probably judge because I'm a girl, however I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I read this while drinking a bottle of water. Very strange.
I certainly don't think that it was a coincidence, Fizzle. You are pretty much always thirsty.

Also, I do think that Day would be a wonderful addition to any sort of Power Rankings discussion and panel, she's put in a lot of work and has a wealth of knowledge about smash and about the Ohio smash community.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Today wouldn't be a bad choice either considering she is now a moderator/I think she would be a great unbiased leader of the project.
I agree with AZ about Today. She knows the Ohio community (and most of MW:E, for that matter) extremely well for someone who hasn't been in the smash community as long. And among the Ohio smashers that aren't panelists, she attends a large majority of tournaments that are either in Ohio, or that Ohio players attend OOS. She's also the only TO cincy's got left, which is kind of a big deal. The TOs are almost always the most in touch with the community.

X:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mods can also edit posts in the forums that they mod which would make having to get the password each time less of an inconvenience (I think...maybe that was cause I was a super mod...). But yea, typically they have great activity/are accountable in terms of getting things done.

A today/keister combo would be unstoppable.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You won't know unless you try.

All in all, I think he means me being a moderator means that I take Smashboards and everything to heart and quite seriously. And like I said, I am very active. And I have spoken to people and asked questions about the PR like MD/VA since I'm really close towards them. Same with Kentucky/Indiana. Not only that, I also have Ohio. You have to start somewhere. And I was afraid people would probably judge because I'm a girl, however I know what I'm talking about. ;)
Maybe I didn't express myself well. I meant in general, being a mod doesn't necessarily mean you are active enough to judge who is and isn't good in your area (We've had a decent number of mods to whom that applies in the past).

That being said, I do agree that you would make a good choice, but it really has nothing to do with the mod status IMO.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
@Composer No. Banana's are nasty.

Our next PR should be Battle Royale. I have spoken.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
..the ****ty movie? Or the sad excuse of a manga? It's kinda hard to make a PR imagine out of the Novel, and it was the only good thing Battle Royale had.

It was ****ing incredible though XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I only read the novel, but that was pretty good. Didn't know they had a movie of it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Kassandra PLEASE make the next PR a Gurren Lagann PR.
Based on the current PR:
0.) Mew2King - the Anti-Spiral
1.) Shugo (Elyria) - Boota (pigmole form)
2.) Blue Rogue (Canton) - Gimmy (older)
3.) Kel (Cincinnati) - Simon (older)
4.) Overswarm (Cincinnati/ N. Kentucky) - Lordgenome
5.) AlphaZealot (Columbus) - Rossiu (older)
6.) Infern (Cincinnati) - Leeron. Nia is also acceptable. Simon (younger)?
7.) Y.b.M. (Cincinnati) - Kamina
8.) Nope (Springfield) - Jorgun
9.) Quivo (Columbus) - Viral
10.) Fizzle (Dayton) - Thylmiph
Honorable Mentions:
Fonz (Springfield) - Balinbow
King Beef (Cleveland) - Viral
DJ Iskascribble (Dayton) - Attenborough
Wakka (Springfield) - Boota (human form)
Champ (Springfield) - Cytomander
Smash64 (Cincinnati) - Gurren

Nicole

Smash Champion
this pr is really sweet looking. i can't believe someone actually wanted to be vaan though...

clowsui

Smash Legend
Agreeing w/ Hilt, BR LOVES Vyse and the closest equivalent is Balthier. Repair the image Y.b.M.! There's a few errors:

- The PR was posted in June 2010, not July
- Continues to dominate any is grammatically awkward (M2K)
- He has lost to or won against, correction for OS
- Patience, not patients (BR's description)
- Balthier, not Vaan (BR)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Agreeing w/ Hilt, BR LOVES Vyse and the closest equivalent is Balthier. Repair the image Y.b.M.! There's a few errors:

- The PR was posted in June 2010, not July
- Continues to dominate any is grammatically awkward (M2K)
- He has lost to or won against, correction for OS
- Patience, not patients (BR's description)
- Balthier, not Vaan (BR)
How about you STFU. The PR was updated in July.

everything else you say is completely negated.

Blue Posted that he doesn't care so that's what it is. I'm not going to a change a picture because YOU feel he should be someone else..

I'm not going through the process of changing one word that'll take a week to get posted since Nope is troublesome. Yes it was incorrect...but I'm not perfect...

Deal with it...

Top Bottom