• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL @ this blatant aggression. Chill out daw, I still love the image; I was merely making suggestions. Probably should have put "Things of Note" instead of asking you to repair them, my bad on that account. Plus it's not like I expect anyone to follow what I do anyways; I am garbo at this game and I haven't even come CLOSE to top five in the four year span that I've been playing Smash not to mention I'm still just a little kid...so why did you treat my post as though it had any weight?

To put it briefly, I didn't expect you to be perfect and I appreciate the image; I just noticed some things that could make it even better and, now that I've noted them, things you won't get wrong the next time around.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
YO EVERYBODY

Do you remember that one part, once upon a time, when Lou took over the PR for Nope, and then... GOT F*CKING ENGAGED LIKE THE BADA** THAT HE IS?!? (Gratz man, I'm happy for ya)

So chill out with the accusations, Louis has priorities and Markus was too busy with real life obligations to step in at the time.

chill.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
LOL @ this blatant aggression. Chill out daw, I still love the image; I was merely making suggestions. Probably should have put "Things of Note" instead of asking you to repair them, my bad on that account.
here's a suggestion.... Stop giving suggestions!

Who said anything about Lou...?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
YO EVERYBODY

Do you remember that one part, once upon a time, when Lou took over the PR for Nope, and then... GOT F*CKING ENGAGED LIKE THE BADA** THAT HE IS?!? (Gratz man, I'm happy for ya)

So chill out with the accusations, Louis has priorities and Markus was too busy with real life obligations to step in at the time.

chill.
Somebody's a little late late to the party.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Maybe I didn't express myself well. I meant in general, being a mod doesn't necessarily mean you are active enough to judge who is and isn't good in your area (We've had a decent number of mods to whom that applies in the past).

That being said, I do agree that you would make a good choice, but it really has nothing to do with the mod status IMO.
No. It's fine. I understood. I was just stating what he may have meant.

But thank you, I appreciate it!

Count

Smash Champion
What Chi did was wrong/stupid but he was just trying to help. I feel like the poor AZN is easily put down by the majority of the community just because he is an easy target/takes it.

Chi loves the community and always wants what is best even though the way he words stuff a lot of the time is stupid lol.

tl;dr chi says a lot of dumb stuff but is treated unfairly a lot just because he's an easy target.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Plus it's not like I expect anyone to follow what I do anyways; I am garbo at this game and I haven't even come CLOSE to top five in the four year span that I've been playing Smash not to mention I'm still just a little kid...so why did you treat my post as though it had any weight?

To put it briefly, I didn't expect you to be perfect and I appreciate the image; I just noticed some things that could make it even better and, now that I've noted them, things you won't get wrong the next time around.
You're the one talking down to yourself. I didn't say anything about your skill level as a player. I treat your post as it has weight because I respect you as a player.

I didn't ask for your suggestion. Saying change BR character , this and that etc. is annoying just to satisfy YOU. If he personally has a problem with it, then yeah. But, he said he didn't care.

Making a list as if you're my teacher.."go back and correct this"... Nah homey, I don't ride like that. But it is what it is, deal with it. God Kais!

clowsui

Smash Legend
You're the one talking down to yourself. I didn't say anything about your skill level as a player. I treat your post as it has weight because I respect you as a player.

I didn't ask for your suggestion. Saying change BR character , this and that etc. is annoying just to satisfy YOU. If he personally has a problem with it, then yeah. But, he said he didn't care.

Making a list as if you're my teacher.."go back and correct this"... Nah homey, I don't ride like that. But it is what it is, deal with it. God Kais!
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for responding to my post and respecting my status as a member of this community.

Sorry again for posting so aggressively; I meant to give suggestions in a more mild way but I came off as unappreciative. Love the image; can't wait for the next one you do!

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
All the cool kids( God Kais ) are going to Kings Island next Sat. So all you people who wanna be cool should come.
I'm gettin' money. All you "cool" kids can go ahead and do kids stuff, but I'm on my grown man ****.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha You're on the Power Rankings Now Fizzle... you're expected to do well...

I'm currently on Hiatus from brawl...RaRaRa

QUIVO

Smash Master
The Wii gets red ring of death.

By the way, did you know that random blue light that's on your wii means you have a new message?

QUIVO

Smash Master
The Wii gets red ring of death.

By the way, did you know that random blue light that's on your wii means you have a new message?

Top Bottom