• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I honestly halfway remember that. I might change that if I don't pass out tonight after work. Someone give me something quotable that's not the words God and Kais.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Moved up to 41st on the AiB ladder today. Best I ever got was 7th in summer 2008, got up to 17th in spring 2009. My goal is getting into the top 16, which if I do will mean I will be ready for anything and anyone. HHEHEHEHEHEHE

Online play is awesome! If anyone wants to know how I got good, it was from playing online and from playing Quivo. Lol.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I'm going to get back on the ladder. I'm not going to be left out when everybody starts improving.
@ Kassy, you might want to re-read it, since I made it for you.

QUIVO

Smash Master
You have to adapt to wifi, since for me, there are restrictions in movement/reaction time. I think spacing and predictions are key to wifi.

Then again, TL ***** with projectiles.

My MK did pretty well though iirc

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Would play wifi...but Denzi keeps yelling at me when I do since I play ZSS...and wifi messes with my playstyle T__T;;

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Ground Round with freshly chopped garlic, oregano, saźon, Adobo, salt, and pepper. Side dish baby red mashed potatos with butter and chives and green beans. Served with ice cold Kool-Aid. I am the sexiest chef ALIVE!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Moved up to 20th...then 2 loses and back down to 40th. Sigh. Yea I've played a lot, it is the summer and I don't have school. Amy is also in Ohio while I'm stuck in Maryland, so I'm left lonely and bored all the time. :(

Plus I need to return to my top form, which has always come after playing wifi extensively.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I'm officially claiming MX as my rival. How do I beat a good Yoshi?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Raichu is my favorite pokemon dont hate me =( , Gengar was first avatar and probly will be followed by slowpoke

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
So far I got two ladder 9's. Tantalus and MX. I feel accomplished.

Top Bottom