• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I kinda want to see it, but meh. I'm afraid to after all of this negativity towards the movie. lol

Also I think I'm going to try and get onto the next PR list so I can make it a Nick Toons PR, and be Gaz from Invader Zim, or Angelica from Rugrats.

NO ONE ****s with Angelica. ;P

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think the worst thing was the PG was so tonned down that the giant wall of water that you WANT TO SEE FALL doesn't and the kid decides to be merciful. Stupid PG film. 2 people die in the whole film and neither of them from a weapon.

Yea, spoiler alert. The movie sucks so if that spoiled it for you then I'm saving you some money.

D

Deleted member

I've never watched the show, but the movie trailers look pretty cool. I might see it, but these reviews are starting to turn me away...

By the way, Eclipse was awesome. Lots of Wolf rep.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Video's from the showdown begin going up tonight, most of them are all doubles and Low tiers unfortunately the singles are the ones botched up, and I will have to give the video's to Keist or something to get them working. Melee I am waiting on someone who can help me label them.....Check out my page tomorrow for video's!!

youtube.com/the12fonz21

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ybm can you just post the new list??? Stop waiting on people. You can even send it to me and I can just edit the OP with the info.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ybm can you just post the new list??? Stop waiting on people. You can even send it to me and I can just edit the OP with the info.
Haha.... I don't want Nope to have sour feelings toward me for posting them. He told me that he will post them tonight when he get off of work. But, then again this has been longer over due... everything is ready to go, they just need to be posted.

So should I just wait for him to post it tonight...and if it doesn't happen we'll act accordingly. Or Go ahead and give them to you so we can give the people what they want?

Kel

Smash Master
This is being made into a bigger deal than it needs to be. It's all so trivial in the first place. Who cares when you post it?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ybm I guess send it to me if Nope doesn't post it tonight. I don't think his feelings will be hurt he knows its nothing personal, just us TCOB.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ybm I guess send it to me if Nope doesn't post it tonight. I don't think his feelings will be hurt he knows its nothing personal, just us TCOB.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
ill tell you right now he isnt posting it tonight, he passed out on the couch as soon as he got home LOL

and showdown videos are online (let the flaming begin because of the quality!)

TheKiest

Smash Champion
THESE VIDEOS SUCK!!!! LOLZOLZOLZOLZOZLOZL ROFLCOPTOR!

Seems we need to come up with a better way to do these... heh.

@Y.b.M: send the pic my way too. I'll actually be in Springfield tonight and I can hijack Nope's comp.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm thinking non-springfield control. Kiest you are the most reliable person in terms of updating stuff (or crow maybe).

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
To be honest, I'd like to help in some way if possible. If not it's fine, but I'm fairly active on Smashboards and I know how PR things are run (I've had help from KY and MD/VA) Plus, I could always ask for you guys help as well. I know a lot of things about tournaments, Brawl, how to set up things, etc.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
THESE VIDEOS SUCK!!!! LOLZOLZOLZOLZOZLOZL ROFLCOPTOR!

Seems we need to come up with a better way to do these... heh.

@Y.b.M: send the pic my way too. I'll actually be in Springfield tonight and I can hijack Nope's comp.
I have been searching for another program that records in higher quality anyway, but the main problem was splitting it between 4 different TV's.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea, I'd be totally down for a switch in a control of things... Keist and I are the most active on things as of late, but we can discuss that in the PR room if anything needs changing.

Also, Keist I sent the Image to Nope...in his PM box..So if you are going over there..you can just take the image from his account if possible... I'm leaving my to go over Clowsui's crib in a few, so let me know within the hour what's up...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I would like to help out with things if possible. I'm around enough to do it and generally know what I'm doing. Not super familiar with PR, but I might be able to give a good perspective.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Today wouldn't be a bad choice either considering she is now a moderator/I think she would be a great unbiased leader of the project.

Also this new rankings/image looks amazing! Nice work panelists/YbM for the image!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Mod =/= Good judge for player skill.

That being said, that's more of a general statement than anything, because I do agree with you AZ.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Blue got played. Most sissy "main" character in final fantasy.

Nice image btw.

Balthier is a better character just overall. Especially if you went for the Sky Pirate thing.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm glad you all like the image. I'm just glad to finally have it done haha...

Also, since the list is up... here is my PR approval list before the tally

1. Shugo
2. Blue Rogue
3. Overswarm
4. Kel
5. Infern Angelis
6. Y.b.M.
7. Nope
8. AlphaZealot
9. Quivo
10. Fizzle Boy

Honorable Ma****as