• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm too lazy/disinterested to get decent at this game again.

But I'd totally be Chuckie from Rugrats if I was gonna be a nicktoon.

I'm a big brave dog.

Kel

Smash Master
We have been talking about megaman PR for months now. Get outta here, Indiana.

Besides, the entire MW as a whole was megaman bosses for the secret MW boards that were created for Melee FC.

I think a MW: E rankings would be cooler than state-wide individual rankings....

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol no seriously, we've been talking about megaman pr since before our last list came out. We didn't have time to put it up before the last list came out and have been waiting for the next one to use it.

But it's cool, ours will just be better :p

I do agree that a MW:E ranking would be cool though.

Count

Smash Champion
Agreed with MW:E! It'd be tough to do though, and would have to be like top 15 or 20 or something. I like having the individual region rankings too.

And LOL at thinking you guys had the megaman idea before us. Get outta here.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MARKUS!!! You are a very lazy man!!! I mean a Very lazy Man!!! Get off those XXX sites and update the list....

Also, Are you uploading the Vids from the Showdown Fonz...It's been a couple weeks and they are not up yet.... I know you're probably busy sorting them out, but I'm just curious to know....

Kel

Smash Master
Nope still has vids from his two last monthlies to "upload"

He also has pound 4 videos.

Nope is pulling a JV!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Y.b.M., thats awesome. Way better without the laugh track though. To hear the awkward silence is golden.
People thinking, "OMG, is he really gonna **** this up...."
*facepalm*

sai_:)

Smash Ace
umm yeah ohio needs to do nick toons. **** all these other ideas.

and y.b.m needs to be gerald from hey arnold.

and you need to put tyr as an HM just so he can be chuckie.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Also, Are you uploading the Vids from the Showdown Fonz...It's been a couple weeks and they are not up yet.... I know you're probably busy sorting them out, but I'm just curious to know....
I have work, Soccer, and summer classes...... Not to mention my own free time. I am working on them people, but you have to realize the Recorder was on ALL day both days so the entire time the showdown ran there are video's

Not to mention lots of people don't play with their names on!!!!

Not to mention the quality sucks because they decided to split the Recording to 5 different things at once lol.

Also Kiest I need you to contact me on AIM ASAP plz.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Browsing around, looking at Power Ranking stuff, I ran into this thread and found what they did to be pretty cool. Images are nice, and should probably stay 'cause they're really cool... but why not add some sort of caption or excerpt describing them in reference to their spot or why they rose/fell to that spot?

It would be good for people both unfamiliar and familiar with OH to do something like this, I think. Possibly, for Honorable Mention, too. I think it could greatly add to the hype.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
^^^This^^^ way I can find out how sneaky stepped it up while I wasn't looking...or going to the same tournaments. Too bad he can't namesearch himself (in general, not just to see this post) though.

QUIVO

Smash Master
1. Quivo when he tries
2. m2k
3. doesnt matter
4. doesnt matter
5. doesnt matter
6. doesnt matter
7. doesnt matter
8. doesnt matter
9. doesnt matter
10. Quivo having fun

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Nope everyone would love it if you please just update this...

And So I can add the finishing touches to our PR image...

Mholtz...get off the X rated sites...and make it rain on smashboards...

I Agree with Q's list...RaRaRa

Top Bottom