• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
They don't use the cool bosses.

Edit: VEX USES GAME & WATCH?!

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Just to let everyone know I have most of the videos from the showdown finished, but there is an audio error with two of the massive files that im trying to resolve with Keist, I will upload what I have this weekend, and try to solve the error soon hopefully.

Also the quality sucks due to the TV being split like 5 ways, so dont blame me because of it lol.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sadly, my spies were all capture, maimed, tortured, maimed again, fed, maimed a third time, then the bodies were found in a dumpster outside of a IHOP.....

Still trying....

Sodaplay111

Smash Rookie
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vOG60VQo4rQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vOG60VQo4rQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Video Removed???

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Has anyone seen The Last Airbender, and if so, is it that abysmal?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Saw it last night. Wish I could get my $11 back. At least I didn't get conned into seeing it in 3D for like $16.

Still, it was terrible. M. Night smahmalylasnndnlljahssg sucks at making movies. One hit wonder.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I am going to start uploading all the video's that I have from the showdown this weekend. Part of the files are corrupt and cannot be viewed on my computer and I am still working with Keist to get these resolved sorry about the wait, also the melee video's i need someone to help me label those because asking my brother to do anything is a losing battle as you all know. Wakka or sil or sin are you able to help me out?

Kel

Smash Master
M night shamalan stole the idea for the sixth sense from an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode. It's called "the tale of the dream girl." I've had it on my computer for quite some time.

Can we just stop having these power rankings and all go back to being friends?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If all the lists are already submitted...then someone on the PR should just tally the votes instead of waiting for someone else (Springfield) to do it (eyes Ybm or keist).

Also that was a ticket price in Maryland. I get $5 student tickets when I'm in Columbus (non 3d).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
M night shamalan stole the idea for the sixth sense from an Are You Afraid of the Dark episode. It's called "the tale of the dream girl." I've had it on my computer for quite some time.

Can we just stop having these power rankings and all go back to being friends?
I'm guessing you're a cracked reader too?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Movie theaters in Ohio are really overpriced. I thought it was just Cincinnati but I guess it's all of Ohio.
At Crocker Park (huge outdoor outlet mall thing of overpriced-ness) in NEOH, tickets are $10+ because they expect that every teen that hangs out there has a crapton of money.
Aaaand thats why i dont go to the movies that often xP

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If all the lists are already submitted...then someone on the PR should just tally the votes instead of waiting for someone else (Springfield) to do it (eyes Ybm or keist).

Also that was a ticket price in Maryland. I get $5 student tickets when I'm in Columbus (non 3d).
Well I've got the list already from Nope...I'mma finish up the image and wait to get the okay from him. But it should be up by the end of this weekend...the countdown begins...

Also, I saw The Last Air Bender...I thought it was an okay movie... I'll give it a 7/10....maybe since I never watched the cartoon...but the 3D was pretty cool it was my first time seeing 3D....

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
0. Mew2King
1. Shugo
2. Blue Rogue

after that doesn't matter.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bawhahahahahahaha

*sigh* :ohwell:

:035:

We are all friends, Kel. Friends can be competitive unless you live in the land of stickers and rainbows.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Well I've got the list already from Nope...I'mma finish up the image and wait to get the okay from him. But it should be up by the end of this weekend...the countdown begins...

Also, I saw The Last Air Bender...I thought it was an okay movie... I'll give it a 7/10....maybe since I never watched the cartoon...but the 3D was pretty cool it was my first time seeing 3D....
The animation is beyond better than the movie

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm deeply disappointed in The Last Airbender.

Got conned into seeing it in 3D (which was just a crappy layover!), had high expectations for it since I'm a huge fan of the animation, and walked out utterly disgusted.

I don't even know where to start...Katara bending water at the very beginning? Gran Gran approving of Aang off the bat? Sokka not being funny at all!? Fire benders needing to draw from a source instead of just shooting flames? Iroh not constantly babbling about tea OR at least being fat? Aang being the one to give the inspirational (more like half-*****) speech to Haru's dad and the other prisoners? The ending not being anything like the end of Book 1? Ugh...I was so ticked.

**** M. Night Crapmalan. I don't care about the spoilers I put. The movie isn't worth it anyway.

3/10 at best.

Top Bottom