• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Kel

Smash Master
The panelists should post there lists here. I have no idea what the list is gonna look like (especially because Shugo is going from inactive to #1) and am curious to see what everyone thinks.
The panelists don't have to post their lists. I'm doing this out of my own volition because I aint eva scurred:
1 Shugo
2 Kel
3 Blue Rogue
4 Overswarm
5 Alphazealot
6 Y.b.M.
7 Infern
8 Nope
9 Quivo
10 Fizzle

HMs:
SneakyTako
King Beef
Scribble
Fonz
Lou

Count

Smash Champion
IMO Kel's look pretty good except I'd probably have blue over kel and maybe infern over ybm and possibly AZ.

edit: talking about top ten. dunno about HMs. Too many good Ohio players!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I'm still hoping to see ITT or Suyon make the HM list (neoh bias is contagious), and it looks like I really need to play Sneaky again considering he may be good enough to sneak his way onto the PR.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm still hoping to see ITT or Suyon make the HM list (neoh bias is contagious), and it looks like I really need to play Sneaky again considering he may be good enough to sneak his way onto the PR.
Teehee.

We'll MM next tourny if we don't play brackets. But your D3 beat chibo and I suck against MK, so sounds like fail.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Just play the matchup better (campier) Sneaky, Sil plays the matchup really well without groping the ledge the whole match. Not many ROBs do it right.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Being inactive doesn't hinder you from getting information...but Blah...
Ehhh... I can understand. Information from others is not the same as information gathered first-hand. By gathering info, he'd be making more a list of compiled opinions then one based on his own.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
hopefully they update it soon and i hope someone can draw a ff ranking list lmao. i still wanna be either cloud or zidane..

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Don't worry M2K, we all agree you are definitely 0.

It's just Ohio here, so we don't need to worry about where Judge is in comparison (though knowing who has beaten him helps.)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
ive lost games but i always come back and 2-3 stock next games :p

I should be spot 0. I am not returning to ohio until like January or something

Shugo should be spot 1 obviously. He is by far the best in the midwest. Judge has never taken a game off of me.
This is true.

Fine, M2K can still be zero.
Top 3 should be...
1. Shugo
2. Blue Rogue
3. Kel

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
hopefully they update it soon and i hope someone can draw a ff ranking list lmao. i still wanna be either cloud or zidane..
Still waiting for a list from Nope....Then I believe it'll be updated.

Also, I already PR images started... Just need characters for Kelzy's, Nope, and Blue Rogue....

clowsui

Smash Legend
Blue Rogue should be Lightning 'cause Wario is clearly the most feminine character in the game Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Kel

Smash Master
I told you I called sephiroth. You can't make the image and claim the most popular character at the same time =P

Kassandra was an unbiased party.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I told you I called sephiroth. You can't make the image and claim the most popular character at the same time =P

Kassandra was an unbiased party.
I wanted Mewtwo for the Pokemon theme since that's my favorite Pokemon. But I didn't get him...and I'm sure M2K didn't call Mewtwo.

He's just my favorite. You're being biased by stating she was unbiased, which also states your opinion on me.

And why are you making rules for an image that I'm doing, saying "you can't make the image and claim the most popular character at the same time". You always have to fight something instead of just going with the flow...especially over an image...

But whatever, the image is looking sick... I got chu pimp!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol az that sounds like a challenge then :p. ill try and hold this spot again for as long as im active. falco practice or not hoes!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Why is Kel over Overswarm?
I thought blue lost to OS and beat Kel?
or something along those lines and the fact that infern took a set off shugo should boost his standings (pointing at kels list)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I also beat Shugo the last time we played... but he should still be higher, Falco's gay.
Anyways I don't know any FF peoples so >.>..

clowsui

Smash Legend
OMG i thought of the perfect person for BR
Y.b.M. please pick Quina, she eats everything in sight...like Wario. And she's fat like Wario AND SHE'S A WEIRDO!!!!

she's also super duper white...like wario and blue rogue

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Rofl quina seems so fitting for him clowsui. falco is amazing. im keeping that number 1 spot this time :p

Top Bottom