• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why's that Shaya? Their Melee turnouts are now bigger than their Brawl ones? lmao

Sieg

Smash Champion
Maybe they don't consider us a viable state because they're so scared we're gonna smash them.

They just wipe us from memory and hope it's over fast.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol tbh NSW are our main competition in brawl they are quite good, and since we dont have attila....it will be hard for vic to win. as for melee, cao will 4stock them all so it should be no probs =)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pfft. You're Melty skills are obsolete.

As the sole good QLD Melty player, I will smash dem.

Aka You.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Stop being modest Tibster we all know you sandbagged and are totally gonna take like 10 stock off by yourself in Brawl ;).
I really wanna play all the syndey pros after that sydney tournies results tho.

Splice

Smash Hero
To decide who Melbourne should have in crews, I think we should also get a rankings list of Top 10 like Sydney have. I think the crews will be really close, but whoever wins the first match will win the whole thing, thats how it always seems to go down.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I need a laptop, I haven't used a computer in forever.

Rocky's going to be amazing, NSW will own yo.

tibs7

Smash Champion
*awaits his imminent evil cackle once a certain video gets uploaded*
hahaha, yeah I wanna see it too so I can review it =], as for being captain or watever its called I'd love to do it! Anything for melbourne <3

@nix: haha calling me tibster good name ay! And yes dw I was sandbagging in NSW, rocky will be different

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So Tibster and Caos for captains? Speak now or forever hold your peace Victoria.

ps - I made up Tibster in my mind first so I win :9

---

About this Brawl VIC vs. NSW thingy - I think VIC has a stronger overall field of players. NSW has like... 4 or 5 good players tops, and they seem to think ACT (Luke) is somehow part of NSW.

THAT WASNT PART OF THE FEDERATION DEAL :mad:

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Pfft. Your Melty skills are obsolete.

As the sole good QLD Melty player, I will smash dem.

Aka You.
Ha. Ha ha. I like you kid. You've got guts. Now tell me which way the princess went.

Prepare to be ***** by one maid, two maids or a man wearing a trenchcoat(WITH MILLIONS OF ANIMALS ALL PUSHING AT YOU AND TOUCHING YOU AT ONCE)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Summoner - Actually there'll only be 666 animals touching you at once, not nearly as fearsome.

Anyone know where I go to find out whether MBAC or MBAA will be played at Rocky?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Myst Walker aka Sam is running Melty Blood - and he says MBAA is the version used for the DIY Tournament

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
OK cool. Totally gotta train that Rees up, Ryougi too. And ****. Watch out Melb. :)

Zero - That reminds me, gotta get Scoot's PS2 off him before my AA arrives, lol cheap shipping.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Use a Swap Disk nubs, no devirginizing of anything.

And FFS Play-Asia cancelled my MBAA order again. Insufficient funds? HNNNG I HAD LIKE $300 IN THERE, DON'T GIVE ME THAT WOMAN. I was wondering why it was taking so long. Hopefully I'll get MBAA eventually... preferably before the limited edition sells out. :(

Oh well at least I know my Swap Disk is on its way...

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Holy Smoke, 4 pages of one liners...
Suck a **** spamming ****s, oh look its 8 degrees, thats cold. :(

Anyway, I think SYKE (out) or ACCELERATE will sort between themselves or co-captain QLD for Melee and Hotdogs or Vyce will be our Brawl one.
Not that we have much for Brawl though, I can be honest there.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, QLD not a viable state, yet we beat you at Melee and Brawl.
Oh, oh how sad.

QLD is pretty crud, though, much agreed.
Pretty sure we'd win if Zac is still considered a QLDer, and if Bryce went back in, and if Chris is a QLDer, and if all the other good people went and *****.

Every state's probably even anyway.
Like I know.
Like I care.
I hate Smash, bah.

Top Bottom