• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
@fear: hopefully we can play in fremont sometime
scotu has a blog about video capture on AIB...it's best if you don't use the prepackaged software

feardragon64

Smash Champion
@fear: hopefully we can play in fremont sometime
scotu has a blog about video capture on AIB...it's best if you don't use the prepackaged software
Hmm thanks I'll look into it.
And I'm in fremont until mid august. Send me a pm when you're up for playing a bit.

∫unk

Smash Master
Hey everyone...

I won't be at tournaments for at least half a year because on the way back from SiN, the driver fell asleep at the wheel and we drove off road and spun 5 times. During the spins I got launched out of the car, going somewhere from 75-80mph. I was wearing a seatbelt in the rear seat behind the driver. I ended up 10 feet away from the completely trashed car. The driver (only other person in the car) is completely fine (he stayed in the car).

I was given a 2% chance for living/not being a vegetable, but it seems I'll be okay. I got a neck fracture that was 1mm away from paralysis, and my right leg is really messed up (multiple fractures). I have a bunch of other relatively minor injuries around my body... it hurts to type this.

I didn't know what happened, when I woke up in the hospital. Now I'm at home starting a long rehab process. I might have to have knee surgery but I'm just glad to be alive.

That's all good luck to everyone while I'm gone.

Edit: One good thing I had some pretty good wins at SiN :) but they were all with the penguin.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hey everyone...

I won't be at tournaments for at least half a year because on the way back from SiN, the driver fell asleep at the wheel and we drove off road and spun 5 times. During the spins I got launched out of the car, going somewhere from 75-80mph. I was wearing a seatbelt in the rear seat behind the driver. I ended up 10 feet away from the completely trashed car. The driver (only other person in the car) is completely fine (he stayed in the car).

I was given a 2% chance for living/not being a vegetable, but it seems I'll be okay. I got a neck fracture that was 1mm away from paralysis, and my right leg is really messed up (multiple fractures). I have a bunch of other relatively minor injuries around my body... it hurts to type this.

I didn't know what happened, when I woke up in the hospital. Now I'm at home starting a long rehab process. I might have to have knee surgery but I'm just glad to be alive.

Edit: One good thing I had some pretty good wins at SiN :) but they were all with the penguin.
****, sorry man, hope you get better soon.

I admire the positive outlook, not many people can say, "but on the plus side, I had some awesome wins" after something like that.

Though the most important thing is that you're alive and not in a vegetative state.

Good luck on your recovery!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
@Junk: Thats insane, glad you are ok. Get well soon so you can get back to ****** the WC with Marth :)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
k well if not my text said:

k um if u died i would have killed myself so u wouldnt be lonely in heaven

<3

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
You sure showed the odds, junk. 2% chance? that's what I call perfect DI and momentum cancelling!
Seriously, though: Best get well wishes. And way to laugh in the face of danger.

Junk plays marth. topical.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh my god Jun... I'm so depressed to hear this...

This is two people I have found out today that have been in car accidents... It's so good to hear you're alive after such a thing...

I'm glad you're safe.. but I understand how this could end your sporting aspirations... Your positive outlook is a beacon to all who should cherish life! You're a bit of a hero Jun, I hope you are back with full health and spirits as soon as you possibly can!

Let's still meet whilst I'm in America if possible!

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Oh my god Jun. I'm sorry to hear that. Wow.
Get better soon man. I'm glad you're still alive and relatively well.

I'll be rooting for you until you get better. Take care.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Junk the wins with the penguin gave you one light orb that would grant you any wish. The orb is a legend of Nevada. As you were launched at Ganon dair speeds, you wished to be together with your friends and family once again.

The orb granted this wish, and now you're here, posting this and painfully pressing Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to make a blog on AiB.

Next time keep a save state during important conversations. That way you can switch paths if you make a wrong decision.

=D

Oh you mean this isn't the SWF Marth VN on the Junk pat-

o_o

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wow junk some crazy *** ****. Ugh, dam driver has to fall asleep while driving. That's some ****ed up ****. That's why I'd just sleep in the car instead of forcing myself to drive espically after a tourney I'm assuming.
But yeah, that sounds some reckless stuff, get better Junk. I'll miss your lovely updates on your daily threads.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Junk, this is why you need to learn how to Momentum Cancel like the driver. Luckily you are god of DI and managed to save yourself 2%.

/ripoff of joke

Serious issue:

Really glad to hear your still alive. That's some crazy ****, and it's amazing you survived with a 2% chance. I can't really say "get better soon" but I will say "next time take the bus".

<3 ya Junk,
SuSa

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hey everyone...

D: omg I'm so sorry. I hope everything will be okay for you. Take it easy.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Wow man I hope you make a full recovery. It's crazy how the seatbelt didn't keep you in the car.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
wow, snakes, zss's, mario/weegees, dks, the lot coming here to wish you well, junk! you're lo♥ed

off to bed with me.

(and marth *wink* [jk]. topical.)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lol you'd be surprised on how many lurkers there're are ^^

Otherwise, reading junk's hilarious posts and awesome epic class threads are so great. Sad to see someone top tier get into a car crash ._.
sad to see anyone get into a car crash... =0

marth never got in a car crash. he was hijacked a trebuchet... topical.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Sorry about what happened to you. Best wishes Junk.
Glad that you are still with us man and I wish you a swift recovery.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hey everyone...

Hmm you're a better person than me I'd kill the driver. also why were you in the back seat f it was just yall two?

Get better though my dude that **** should of never happened.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is why I almost always drive and never sleep in cars.

That sucks a lot Junk, I'm really glad you are ok. Get better soon man and keep us updated.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I expect my boy Junk to be on here telling everyone there not good enough yet, that Coach Carter mindgame of his...

Miss you Junk, after you get better, second the penguin man, more Marth. like me =P

§leepy God

Smash Master
That is a ****ed up situation that shouldn't happen in a million years. I hope you recover soon Junk, (though you might not see this). -_-;

Top Bottom