• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

I ,Virgilijus, made this thread because we're awesome. However, there are going to be stricter rules in place for this one than the previous general discussion thread we had.

Here we go:

1.) We are to only discuss things that pertain to MARTH. This includes Marth's metagame, his hair color, Marth gatherings at tournaments, etc.

2.) Minor trash talk is permitted, however don't let it get out of hand or you will receive warnings and/or infractions.

3.) If the thread gets TOO out of hand it will be locked for an undetermined set of time as a penalty.

4.) NO 10char dodging and NO censor dodging (points at NEO).

5.) Just don't be bad! This will be a fun thread and promote more activity on the board. Again, no spam. Make sure it pertains to Marth in some way. And don't give me any posts like "I just had the most AWESOME pancakes of my life.... uhh to keep it on topic Marth's sword is really shiny." thx

GO!

Oh hey guys, look who has the OP now :bee:

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
So who is everybodys favorite marth color and why... I'm black. +_+

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Cyan Marth is the best Marth color cause it matches his hair, Steel loves Cyan too ;)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Cyan is amazing.

Unless it's on Marth.

In which case it makes the Marth look like a noob. Along with white.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I never understood why they gave him two blue costumes: we could have had a golden one :(

This reminds me; I wish that instead of red, blue and green team colors they would also put in white and black. There are almost enough costumes for it all ready.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
Golden Marth would be awesome :)

I think Marth's Glide Toss should be discussed, seeing as his forward one is fairly short and therefore controllable, and his backwards goes really far. I was messing around in HRC, and I accidentally glide tossed the bat while using a shield breaker, and I was wondering if an item throw -> Shieldbreaker could actually be usable to break shields! (i.e. shield break from a distance?)

Great topic btw

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Default blue, so hawt.

Everything flows from the hair to the red orb thing to the gold lining. Just straight sexy...

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
what do you think was Marth's biggest nerf/buff from Melee to Brawl (personally)

If Marth had an English voice actor who should it be?
Chuck Norris.

Vitamin_x

Smash Apprentice
Red Marth is sex.
I want a yellow/gold Marf.

Marth can't have an English actor, he's too good for that.

Edit: What do you think Marth should be like in the next smash? I demand lasers from shieldbreaker.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Marth in the next game would basically be the same, no need for any change (Not many chars need huge non-mechanic overhauls cept like Ganondorf, Wolf, Falco, TL tops), though minor details like landing lags and such will likely be addressed.

Red Marth is to good, but a gold/black would be to awesome, maybe add silver hair to...any hackers want to do that =p

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
DO NOT GET THIS CLOSED *look at everyone* -.^

I like openly chatting with you guys. And to answer that ques, default blue Marth and yes, even without his tiara.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
gets on knees awesome thread steel *slurp slurp*

Marth boards rejoice!
Allusions to fellating people are most certainly not allowed, as are other sexual references. Keep it clean or I'll have to disinfect the whole thread...

and that stings reeeeeeeeal bad.

Kishin

Smash Ace
I interpret it as Marth's hair turns black and his body becomes highly muscular after the removal of his tiara.

Is there a single physical feature about Marth that you would change at all?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess gold Marth would be pretty cool, but I'd prefer silver.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Those textures are mad of win Ankoku, seriously. I'm trying to think of an awesome color for Marth, but my blue bias is already accomplished.

Rog~er

Smash Apprentice
that Silver Marth looks so badass. I want it. I would prefer the inner side of the cape to be the color of either Marth's hair or his pants instead of the red.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'd lol at McMarth color scheme, although a sick one would be attempting kadaj/riku/ulquiorra (though that would be hard on the last one, considering you'd have to change the sprites quite a bit).
On the terms of voice acting, since ppl have been saying Bruce is too muscular, might we go for Jet Li? (although he wasn't too good of an acter per se, tho he did have some sick movies)
I thought we already covered manliness when we had that "tiara marth tier" thread.

Top Bottom