• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'll wait til after bracket this time lol

but honestly I really dont want to , I have to much to upload and Im tight on money as of now

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So if MI is going to this I'll be going and we'll be bringing the **** :D I think we'll probably go.

The doubles partner situation is still up in the air though,

Kel

Smash Master
Wait, how did you think that was mean?

Also, I'll probably need a team mate for this. Preferably one that doesn't sleep through teams/ doesn't ditch me for people not coming to the tournament.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wait, how did you think that was mean?

Also, I'll probably need a team mate for this. Preferably one that doesn't sleep through teams/ doesn't ditch me for people not coming to the tournament.
I'll take you up on that. I'm excellent support as long as I have a dependable front man; and ask Lou or anyone I've teamed with.

ZTD | TECHnology

@ Today: Sure itd be fun just seek me out at the tourney :D

So I'm assuming Clow is teaming with Steel Samurai so I'll be needing a partner. Snake/D3 main get at me someone
:D

ZTD | TECHnology

If only we had figured out our **** DDD/MK team earlier...lol oh well. Next time though.

So any smexy MKs that wanna team (I'd probably go DDD but have Snake also) with me hit me up. I do especially well wirh aggro MKs/GaWs then hit me up. I'll be your smexy stock tank :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
relax dude, this tourney is still a month away :p

in other news

my goal is to play smart at this tournament. that's all i want to do...there hasn't been a single set where i've been overall proud of the way i played, it's time to change that.

ZTD | TECHnology

I just hate waiting to the last minute for these kind of things. That makes me an oddball in MI since we're like the best state at procrastinating lmao

But I can relate to what you're saying. Although I have gotten better at playing smart and playing at my best. Hopefully I can do well here :D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I dunno for sure if I'm going to this, but if I do, I will need a team mate. You know the drill, I play mk, I time people out, blah blah blah...
:p

clowsui

Smash Legend
Kass + TChase = a really good team imo...your MK is less aggressive and much more well controlled than mine.

I'm gonna be teaming w/ Day or Steel for this one; more than likely Steel but who knows.

ZTD | TECHnology

Wakka + Kass should team.

I'm teaming with Tako for this one since we were supposed to team at SSI2. I just seem to end up with all the Asians :D [

But there is only one Rush Hour 4 team amirite Jackie Clow ;) lmao

Top Bottom