• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
If anyone knows what happened to my sleeping bag, please let me know. I'm also not happy with whoever took my SD card out of my Wii and lost/took it. :/

Kel

Smash Master
If anyone knows what happened to my sleeping bag, please let me know. I'm also not happy with whoever took my SD card out of my Wii and lost/took it. :/
If it was the Wii at the end of the living room with the couch, I popped it out early Saturday for 1st round of doubles. I left it in the SD slot and closed the door thingy though. I just popped it out to get rid of textures.

If that wasn't your Wii, disregard this.

Roller

Smash Legend
Juus had found one this morning and wass asking if anyone knew whose it was. It was a 1 gig card, so if yours was 1 gig.. that was probably it.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
If it was the Wii at the end of the living room with the couch, I popped it out early Saturday for 1st round of doubles. I left it in the SD slot and closed the door thingy though. I just popped it out to get rid of textures.

If that wasn't your Wii, disregard this.
10disregards

but in all seriousness, was glad to be here and see people whom i havent seen in forever. Maybe if i can get out of melee mode and start playing brawl/olimar more [atleast when fonz isnt around...hes a bully xD] i can enter the next tourny i go to. but i doubt it, i think friendlies is as far as i go with brawl for now. Besides, i was bad back then, im sure im still bad now xD

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok some bad news, I waited until now to upload the results thread (Sin and I were distracted playing Melee). RipN is now asleep and has the Tio File in his room. So it will have to wait until in the morning, sorry guys. Argent I found your sleeping bag. There was a white SD card floating on the table this morning but It's not there now. Kel I have not found your pants.

Also Thanks to everyone who helped me clean up this morning and sorry I had to get everyone out so early this time around. I just had a lot of things to do today.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
The wii at the end of the upstairs table was mine.

I hope whoever drinks those Calypsos enjoys them as much as I would've.

There was some SD card swapping going on in the wiis downstairs but to my knowledge none of the wiis involved were yours (the two wiis we used belonged to the people who were downstairs playing as far as I know).

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You know, Jake... I was eying that Calypso when you left thinking: "Man, I think that was Jake's". I should have drank it but, I beefed it. Thanks, Nope for having me and letting me wait for SiL to come get me.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I am so bad at singles now, regressing like a *****. :( So good at doubles though, people need to team with me so I can regularly play it again. 8) Doubles too fun...

I don't want to know what happened to Kel's pants.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Amazing tourney. <3

Nope's tournies are my favorite. Most fun I've had since Pound 4. Full shoutouts when results are posted!

Roller

Smash Legend
Do you at least remember playing Fizzle cause that was freaking hilarious
Y.b.M. said:
I DIDN'T HIT THE B BUTTON, I DIDN'T HIT THE F*CKING B BUTTON. YOU'RE A **** CHEATER, FIZZLE. YOU'RE A **** ****ING CHEATER. LET GO OF THE LEDGE FIZZLE! LET GO YOU *****! *gets a kill on fizzle* stares at the camera and smiles. "God Kaissssss" etc.
I was dying. XD

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
10disregards

but in all seriousness, was glad to be here and see people whom i havent seen in forever. Maybe if i can get out of melee mode and start playing brawl/olimar more [atleast when fonz isnt around...hes a bully xD] i can enter the next tourny i go to. but i doubt it, i think friendlies is as far as i go with brawl for now. Besides, i was bad back then, im sure im still bad now xD
You weren't bad then. Step it up scrub. :cool:

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
And December they're monthlies after all.

I forgot to give a shoutout to psin for losing to my donkey kong.:bee:
I'll admit you're better than me at melee but that game was hilarious.

Top Bottom