• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Omg I HAVE to come to my sexy saturday!!! finallyyyyyyy.

Also im not a big crew person ill do em if necessary though.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The issue is the day of the tournament is the only time you can count on everyone being gathered. The only times to do the crew battle is before singles and after the last crew member is out of doubles, or as singles winds down and the last crew member is out of singles. But if that is to late, crew members may have already left depending on how timely the tournament runs.

Also, if you did choose the after singles option, I would still advocate making it a crew tournament instead, since at that point you have plenty of time to run it, and it would be more fun.

Doing it Friday night is most optimal, but it's less likely you'll have all the members assembled. As far as I remember, Cinci always drove up the morning of the tournament.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
rofl thanks KB.

By the way we need to play each other in some singles when we meet up. I have never sat down and played in 1v1. That Peach looks mad legit though.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
@KB Sounds awesome. We never play in tournament.
@Clowsui I lol'd at your challenge. I'll do it because all I have to do is win game 1.
Someone will have to remind me though because this is in a month.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
After all the talk I've heard from you, I'd be mad if we didn't...because we never end up doing these even though we always say we will. I hope you're ready to try out those Ice Climbers.:laugh:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ugh Im gonna MM probly once I can record it and get it up but I still have 9 hours worth of videos to get ready for youtube =/

Top Bottom