• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've been killed by the RC-XD more times than all other killstreaks combined.

I hate the thing.

People who use it all the time are obviously terrible *******s.
You use Second Chance so it's obv. karma.

I also found an amazing tactic for Wager matches. My friend and I hopped into a Gun Game and knifed only, we timed the game out and nobody got to 20. It was incredible!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Nah 2nd chancers are easy to kill, just spray them them down with Galil bullets.

I very rarely die one on one with someone else also having second chance.

The RC-XD is just annoying, like it only kills one other person generally.

I would not mind it at all if it's radius was just a little smaller.

Like..... I've seen it kill from miles away.

It's just the fact that it's a get one kill back thing, spy plane and SAM turret are FAR better options.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
You rarely die by people with 2nd chance? To me it happens nearly every time I run into someone with it. They eat bullets in their falling animation then just pop you a couple times. Extremely fair and for skilled players only.

Dropshot > Falling animation > I get knifed/shot. Very, very impressive kill.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I usually die because of Second Chance not directly by the damn guy, but because there's generally someone else I need to focus my attention on, and the extra time wasted on the guy who's invincible during his dropping animation tends to get me filled with lead by some other guy nearby.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Here is the first episode of the Black Ops Mythbusters series by defendthehouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nv13PQWS5E
Wouldn't the Flak Jacket one be undecided or something like that? I mean, don't you die when it's actually TOUCHING you?

And come on, they even announced you could shoot down care packages before the game came out

And doesn't the C4 technically touch the RC XD before it explodes? Or do they mean like putting it on before it explodes.

That dive was pretty cool though no lie

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Radiation, at the bomb site, I go sprinting underground head first towards the opponents for the lulz, I run through a Nova Gas cloud and an enemies flash grenade goes off in front of me, nothing happens.

"Tac grenades don't affect me!"

Someone noob tubes at my feet, nothing happens.

"Grenades don't affect me!"

I spot 3 guys, drrrrr, drrrr, drrrrr, Triple Kill.

And that's why Tac Mask Pro and Flak Jacket are awesome. I was quite annoyed when I realised that I couldn't save matches that took place on other peoples consoles though.

Also what's everyones highest K/D in a match? Mines is 9.0, though my mate Oh My Days Man has 56.0.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I hate being rusty. :(

If I ignore game invites blame my stepdad... he has it so the message doesn't appear -_- only actual messages.. so when you send me an invite send a "I sent an invite" message too....

<_< ****ing stepdad.

Highest K/D in a match is 30.0 at the moment. I could've had it higher but I couldn't call my Gunship in in time. :(

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My highest K/D in a match is my 47-1 Dom on Cracked that I posted earlier.

Maniclysane, Sariku and SuSa are hella legit, I only played like one game with each of them, but yeah. You guys need to use your mics more (not Sariku), hopefully we can all play next weekend.

SuSa

Currently my turtle beach is my stepdads headphones because he broke his -_- so I don't get a mic.....

Also don't lie. I did so ****ty the game or two I played with you and manic. =P I was struggling to go even. I can't aim right now. :s 4 days of not playing at all was too much... hahaha

SuSa

My mic is currently my stepdads headphones.

Also don't lie, I sucked. >.<
Still do.

I can't aim T_T

EDIT:

It does master. Except the people who get the RC inside of your ***. Most don't because they are afraid you might shoot it if they try that.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
If Flak jacket can prevent you from dying from an rc-xd in most situations then I'd use it all the time.
I give the flak jacket vs RC car matchup a big MEH. It helps but not all that much...still find myself dying almost as much as usual. Not worth it when you could use ghost.

I'm considering getting an A40 headset for christmas. I honestly don't have anything else to ask for, and the turtle beaches aren't too comfortable for me. A friend of mine has a pair and it's like a pair of super soft pillows resting on your ears. :awesome:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmm... headphones... I think I might just ask that for Christmas.

But maaaaaan, playing with people who suck on Kino Der Toten sucks man. I had Quick Revive, Juggernaut, and that gun with the extremely large mag and if it wasn't for me, that game would've ended like 2-3 rounds ago. God, they had all died and all the freaking zombies were all dumped on me. Seriously, if I hadn't had that LMG with the huge mag size (or at least large for BO) and I would've been toast like hell :urg:

M.K

Level 55
That L9numbersletters Sniper does a **** ton of damage. Woah, I really love using it on Havana and Villa.

I hate Jungle.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
That L9numbersletters Sniper does a **** ton of damage. Woah, I really love using it on Havana and Villa.

I hate Jungle.
Jungle and crisis fail, but I'd rather play jungle to be perfectly honest. Crisis is just....blechhhh. Never disliked a map so much. Just seems like I can never put together a decent killstreak there with all the annoying foliage and rocks and what not.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
My highest K/D in a match is my 47-1 Dom on Cracked that I posted earlier.

Maniclysane, Sariku and SuSa are hella legit, I only played like one game with each of them, but yeah. You guys need to use your mics more (not Sariku), hopefully we can all play next weekend.
Thanks, my k/d is slowly rising to a 2+. I don't have a mic for PS3 but I have skype if you're up for that.

SuSa

It's the only sniper with 1.5 torso. Still the same damage as every other sniper.

It just has a better hitbox multiplier and can kill in the torso. (Which seems to be the most hit spot for practically everyone in this game..)

Thus it kills more often.
Same 70 base (50 with silencer) all range weapon as the other 3.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Currently my turtle beach is my stepdads headphones because he broke his -_- so I don't get a mic.....

Also don't lie. I did so ****ty the game or two I played with you and manic. =P I was struggling to go even. I can't aim right now. :s 4 days of not playing at all was too much... hahaha
Haha, it's fine. I almost started sweating because I had been doing so well and when we joined games I was .67 for like the first half of the game.

I think MPL is my favorite gun in the game. Second being AK47 and M14 3rd.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Wait, slow on picking it up here, but people never knew that Flak Jacket protects you from an RC?

It protects you about 90% of the time, and if you jump it must be like 98% of the time. Though I'm surprised people thought that it's a myth.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
A friend of mine has a pair and it's like a pair of super soft pillows resting on your ears. :awesome:
They are. :awesome:

Jungle and crisis fail, but I'd rather play jungle to be perfectly honest. Crisis is just....blechhhh. Never disliked a map so much. Just seems like I can never put together a decent killstreak there with all the annoying foliage and rocks and what not.
Jungle's a decent map. The worst two are Crisis and Array. I leave whenever they come up.

Does ADS reduce spread for shotguns in this game?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
FAMAS w/ grenade launcher
Python w/ dual wielding

Semtex/Nova/C4

Ghost/SoH/Hacker

thoughts? I'm level 22 btw.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
FAMAS w/ grenade launcher
Python w/ dual wielding

Semtex/Nova/C4

Ghost/SoH/Hacker

thoughts? I'm level 22 btw.
Yeah, take off the grenade launcher and stick to the Enfield or something because the FAMAS is really incosistent in its shots.

And I never saw akimbo pistols that good, but that's just me I guess

And if you're gonna run a stealthy setup, change the noob tubes with a Silencer or something

Sariku

Smash Master
my favorite pistol is the C7 whatever. when I don't use steady aim, which is often, I put it on full auto. but it rarely ever kills consistently >_>

Top Bottom