• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

M.K

Level 55
This game is SOOOOO much better when people start talking in match XD

"I hate the god **** sticky bomb! I hate the god **** shooter planes!"

LMFAO. It makes it so much better.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
ODIN i halfway get it, heard somewhere just cant remember where lol

I like to point out that the rocket can kill you while your on the stairs, which sucked because i was about to ge the last kill. Another time i was too busy chasing after someone who just passed it and didnt pay attention to it launch sequence, so yea it got me.....stop laughing =(

Anyways, does anyone else approve of dropshot? Its comes in handy sometimes, actually dodged a few knifing attempts at close range. Drawback is when i actually get into a situation where i have to use it, im a split nano second too late since i have to move my thumb to use the knife =/

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I usually don't care about k/d, but I did the best I've ever done yesterday.
48-2 TDM on jungle.
I rerolled two care packages and got gunship+rolling thunder and rolling thunder got all six kills. Gunship won the match. It took about 3 minutes or so (get care package from cliff+2 kills, get care package from cliff
Then gunship ***** their spawn for the rest of the time.
It was grand <3

SuSa

Banned via Administration
My accuracy is like 26% but I know I'm more accurate.... I just spray corners to kill campers often so it ruins my accuracy. =P

For actual hits I'm probably like 35%~ my usual FAL accuracy on HXC.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
SuSa, you're WAAAAAAAY too obsessed with killing campers... seriously.

If they piss you off that much just don't go around them and it'll be hard for them to get even MORE kills by just anticipating you or something.

Besides, it's not like they'll get their Gunship or something by just camping. It's pretty hard to do so in this game. I've already given camping for my killstreaks a try, but I end up getting killed at ~4 kills or so. It's not that good so just leave them alone or something. And if they call in air support, just put a Strella on your class or something, since that'll screw 'em from getting that many kills

Sariku

Smash Master
ODIN i halfway get it, heard somewhere just cant remember where lol

I like to point out that the rocket can kill you while your on the stairs, which sucked because i was about to ge the last kill. Another time i was too busy chasing after someone who just passed it and didnt pay attention to it launch sequence, so yea it got me.....stop laughing =(

Anyways, does anyone else approve of dropshot? Its comes in handy sometimes, actually dodged a few knifing attempts at close range. Drawback is when i actually get into a situation where i have to use it, im a split nano second too late since i have to move my thumb to use the knife =/
Are you playing on tactical? drop shotting becomes a million times easier if you do play on it. though I don't get why your knife came up at all in the drop shotting conversation >>;

Cyan_

Smash Lord
So, does anyone here not use Sleight of Hand, and if so, how do you possibly pull that off? I can't ever go positive when it takes me five seconds to reload, D:
Hardened Pro w/ AK47 +dual mags

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sigh. I got knifed 3 times in a row and had to turn the game off before it turned into a million little pieces.

Know how many knife kills I have? 0

SuSa

SuSa, you're WAAAAAAAY too obsessed with killing campers... seriously.

If they piss you off that much just don't go around them and it'll be hard for them to get even MORE kills by just anticipating you or something.

Besides, it's not like they'll get their Gunship or something by just camping. It's pretty hard to do so in this game. I've already given camping for my killstreaks a try, but I end up getting killed at ~4 kills or so. It's not that good so just leave them alone or something. And if they call in air support, just put a Strella on your class or something, since that'll screw 'em from getting that many kills
They get RC cars...

RC cars find me and ruin my killstreaks... :mad:

I also only use the Strela. <_<..... no need for any other secondary

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I used the Strela on every class bar my Olympia one. That one needed a pistol for backup.

Randoms are so bad... just shoot down air support... or at least help me do it -_-

You get more points anyway.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Are you playing on tactical? drop shotting becomes a million times easier if you do play on it. though I don't get why your knife came up at all in the drop shotting conversation >>;
Yea i go tactical, the knife just popped in my head as i was writing, dropping saves me from getting knifed but having to move your finger to knife is slower in really close situations.

Also, i support camping =)

Sariku

Smash Master
They get RC cars...

RC cars find me and ruin my killstreaks... :mad:

I also only use the Strela. <_<..... no need for any other secondary
On my SMG class, I use the RPG. Just because I need a way to kill long range. And in my SnD class I use a crossbow :p
though on my Galil **wink wink**, I do in fact, use a Strela.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why do we praise guns that are good when you're on the lower levels? IMO, the spectre outclasses the ak74u but everyone thinks that the ak is better.
Galil is decent, but commando and g11 clearly outclass it, but Galil gets praise for being good.
Susa, I only use the strela too.
It usually shuts decent teams down when they can't hold up a spy plane.

M.K

Level 55
I had THE best time last night playing with two random guys who kept talking through the whole match. Their commentary was hilarious and it made playing so much better.
I think my K/D ratio shot up quite a bit from last night. I went up like 8 levels as well and finally got the colored reticle <333

And my accuracy is 20.56%

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I had THE best time last night playing with two random guys who kept talking through the whole match. Their commentary was hilarious and it made playing so much better.
I think my K/D ratio shot up quite a bit from last night. I went up like 8 levels as well and finally got the colored reticle <333

And my accuracy is 20.56%
It's nice when that happens. :) Made some friends last year when MW2 came out and I played Hardcore for the first time. Played a BAJILLION games with them, said I was one of the coolest guys they met. ^__^

On a side note, in one of my recent games (when I had it rented) on Launch, I was trying to snipe. There was some guy who had a spectre, so I killed him and took it, and really liked it.

74u might pack more of a punch, but I obviously have no way to compare it.

SuSa

Same. Too bad it's not as effective as it was in MW2.

*No more infinite claymores* :(
It was never effective in MW2 either.

*teammate with sitrep*
*find camper*
*approach with ninja in case of HBS*

:awesome:

*use HBS*
*spray wall*
:awesome:

Campers are just annoying, and only noobs die more than twice to a camper. It pisses me off that so many people suck at this game and will literally die to one camper 20 ****ing times.

M.K

Level 55
What is a "Death Machine"?
I thought it was a killstreak, but I didn't see it. When they say "Watch out! Enemy death machine spotted!", what's actually happening ? o.o

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

cjugs

Smash Ace
Alright everybody let's play a game.
It's called help Cjug be good at FPS, how do you play? You have to tell me if there is any forums sight or steps to getting good at them.
objective make CJ better ok on three one two three GO!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright everybody let's play a game.
It's called help Cjug be good at FPS, how do you play? You have to tell me if there is any forums sight or steps to getting good at them.
objective make CJ better ok on three one two three GO!
Shoot anyone whose gamer tag isn't green when you aim at them.

SuSa

It's so fun playing on my cousin's Xbox account. (xMisanthropy) because apparently people can't read... and me and him play only using the M14 in hardcore.

"Dude that mis........er... that M14 guy kept ****ing killing me."

That M14 guy is going to be my cousin's new username soon. Just for the lulz.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
As far as semi-autos go, I have a soft spot for the M14/M1 Garand.

I was in NJROTC in High School, and for armed drill we used decommisioned garands filled with cement.

Granted, the m14 is not the garand. But it's close. ^___^

I liked the m14 with grip/silencer/both. It's got nice sights.

Top Bottom