• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
At least buy Blackbird over the crappy Attack Helicopter, bro.

Oh and add me since my power's about to go out and I can't get on Live. Aiex Bear

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Oh and add me since my power's about to go out and I can't get on Live. Aiex Bear
request sent, nice bear by the way ;)

Blackbird would be better, hmm i'll think about it. I was wanting to unlock all my player card stuff first.

*Gets of interwebs and gets on XBoxnet*

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I have 1 RC and it's because I stole it in a care package from the enemy.

Black bird is my most called killstreak at like 60~+, Chopper Gunner is my 3rd most in the high 30's. Gunship is coming up to my 4th most called soon.

I want my killstreaks to look like this:
Blackbird
Chopper Gunner
Gunship
Dogs

But UAV is 2nd because I call things in for experience everytime I prestige. So i won't be able to actually do that until 14th prestige. <_<

I use:

Blackbird --> Chopper Gunner --> Gunship/Dogs

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not crappy at all imo. Takes a flare to hit, two rockets (depending on what you're using since I think Strella does it in one hit iirc) to kill it, and nobody takes their time to shoot it down anyways.

Man, I need to get some people to play Zombies with me, because I'm pretty sure I could get past round 15 if it wasn't for playing with randoms :/

Sariku

Smash Master
so, I think that you should be able to assign killstreaks for each gamemode, or for each class preferably. I hate having to swap every game in Team Tac.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Sooo earlier today was my last time having live until 3 weeks pass but i been playn almost a week and i got to say that I do waaay better in black ops than past games, still got to work on my aim, my accuracy is terrible at the moment. But I do find myself doing alot better than mw2.

Anyways, I havent found any problems that just make me want to "break the game" "cry" or "switch to another shooter". The fact that people take more damage kinda irritated me at first but its a welcome change.
The maps are great but not as great as they could be, i always like cod for its more complex maps and you guys are right about nuketown i ended up on that three in a row. The guns are cool, but guess the more up to date ones are more attractive in my eyesight.

The AUG is still my fav gun, but i had my first taste of the G11( i got shot) i had the pleasure of finding one and it really is a amazing gun.
The perks are.....oook quite a few "seem" useless but im sure they are situatonal but i run wit SoH and Ghost mostly. The levelings up and then having to pay for just about if not "everything" is soooo...meh its ok, im usually cheap so it dont bother me much.

The only real complaint i have is how others complain about nearly everything in the game. Either its the gun someones using or there tactics. I say camp if you want to camp, run&gun if you want. I prefer my teammates to camp if they see there causing us to lose and if you can't kill the camping guy...stop going that way or find a flanking route. i guess thats my complaint lol
But i love this call of duty, the greatest game ever(sorry smash)

Edit: Quick unrelated question- Do you still have to pay to get that name change?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, Thunder and I ***** last night.

Amazing Killstreak Progression:

Spy Plane
SAM Turret
Chopper Gunner

Spy Planes ****, 'nuff said.

SAM Turret. Call it in, place it at the edge of a map, and then: "Enemy Spy Plane In-" "Scrapped! +150" "Enemy Care Package on the way" "Scrapped! + 400" "Counter Spy P-" "Scrapped! +150" "Enemy Huey on the way" "Scrapped!"

They're so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. And I can reroll them with Hardline if I already have one. <3

Chopper Gunner is a good offensive killstreak to work towards, imo. I'm consistent with it, much moreso than either of the 11s.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I got a question. I have my AK47 and we all know it's tiny mag size so I put Extended Mags on it. It's also silenced so would putting on Scavenger instead of Ghost be worth it? Or should I just focus on some other gun to make stealthy and run an all out unstealthy class instead?

S

smash brawl player 99021

So I got a question. I have my AK47 and we all know it's tiny mag size so I put Extended Mags on it. It's also silenced so would putting on Scavenger instead of Ghost be worth it? Or should I just focus on some other gun to make stealthy and run an all out unstealthy class instead?
I only use this AK class.

AK/Extended Mags
Python Speed Reloader

SoH
Scavenger
Hacker.

:awesome:

Jeez, I haven't played in like, a week.

Oh, Attack Choppers aren't very powerful, but they'll shoot you from ANYWHERE.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Uhh I see alot of people running a silenced Aug, but I'm not really sure to be honest.

Coming up on 2,000th post.
noice

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Yes, it's 800 MSP (or $10 in non-space money) for one GT change on XBL.
lol thanks for noticing my post, thought i was forgotten. But i meant on smashboards but i saw that u do, Thanks though.

O yea since this is a cod thread ummm........has anyone else been killed by the rocket on launch? lol

Sariku

Smash Master
I've been killed by the rocket on Launch defusing a bomb once... >_>
So I've became one of 'those guys.' Now that I decided I don't give a **** about Marathon pro, when I play Team Tac., all I do is camp my flag. they only got one point, we got five, :3

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The only killstreaks I've used so far are spy plane, counter spy plane, and attack helicopter. I like running small killstreaks and you get easy points from them. However, I'm certainly capable of getting higher killstreaks, so I was thinking of changing to blackbird, CG, and gunship. I also like mindless rushing in this game though, so I'd have to play more defensively like I used to in past CoD games.

Also. Galil w/reflex >>> Galil w/silencer.

Anyone thought of this yet, by the way? Scavenger pro, warlord pro, and tactical mask pro. Tactical mask pro makes stuns and such show where stunned enemies are looking, warlord pro gives you more to start with than normally I believe, and scavenger could give you more. That'd be pretty good imo.

Otherwise, dual mags defeats the purpose of scavenger.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** ODIN, I love you for suggesting the Commando/Suppressor combo. I've gotten the dogs like 3 straight matches in a row because of you :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I find trying to get the 15 flag captures to be more difficult than that by a wide margin.

Sariku

Smash Master
Any PSN players want to play? I'm thinking about doing Team Tactical. If you don't have me, add FDSariku. Say you're from SWF or something in there. I'll probably be playing all night, so don't leave me alone, D:

kr3wman

Smash Master
yo sariku it took me like 2 minutes to send that message lol, went 0-0 cause of you ;p

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Depends. Capping flags can be easy if you're playing a really bad team, as opposed to playing a good team where I might barely get a single one. I played one game where I got 5 of the 6 flag caps, and others I haven't capped a single one. It can be annoying.

I think the first blood is just time consuming because you can't jump into a game and get it easily. You need to start a new game to get it, which is obnoxious for the most part. I always get the 2nd kill or I'm the first death instead of the first kill.

Top Bottom