• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Alex I got pokemon online.

I won my 1st 2 matches with the Psychic Squad :awesome:

But then I got 6-0'd by a freaking sheninja.
I need to work on my team. I but I has Pokemon Online now too.

Back in an hourish. Getting the application filled out for my FOID card today; In Illinois, you need this card to own and or shoot a firearm at any range within this gun controlled state. Hooray!

CoD4 - 1 map pack
WaW - I don't know...
MW2 - 2 map packs
Black Ops - So far, 2 map packs.
W@W had something like, 4 or 5 map packs. Maybe only 3. But more than 1 or 2. :GLARES AT IW:

My W/L ratio is currently 4.20

:awesome:
:glare:

Back in a bit.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My W/L is like 1.05 I think. I play primarily with randoms though, so I'm happy with it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's a rumour, nothing has been announced/confirmed yet. Surprised since the 'Escalation' map pack was just released recently for the PS3.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It's a rumour, nothing has been announced/confirmed yet. Surprised since the 'Escalation' map pack was just released recently for the PS3.
It's probably true.

It came out like two months ago for Xbox, right? It'll still be another 6 weeks from now for PS3 to get it, if the Xbox is getting it in two weeks, that is.

WaW had 3 map packs, just like this game probably will.

Also, my W/L is 3.10, but about 80% of those are Connection Interrupted/failed host migration, about 10% of those are ragequits due to unplayable lag(Locale Only FTW, i love it so) or to join a party, and another 5% of my losses are from somebody else playing. My W/L should be like, 25+, at least. I can only remember two times in the past month that I actually lost a game.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alex I got pokemon online.

I won my 1st 2 matches with the Psychic Squad :awesome:

But then I got 6-0'd by a freaking sheninja.
You should play me when you get the chance! But we're obv off topic.

So on that note, WELCOME BACK ODIN! <3

And the new map pack is gonna suck, calling it now.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll bet the new Zombie map will be terrible.

it will. :L

Nice video Mr. Aiex Bear!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thank you kindly, gentlemen. I didn't give the game a proper chance, it's a bit more fun than before, Fletch. I found that playing with no more than 2-3 friends makes the experience so much better.

Nothing compares to 9 man team SWF ground war annihilation, though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alex man I love you.

Is that the variable zoom?
<3

No sir, I run this.

PSG w/ Extended Mags
Tomahawk / Stuns x 2 / Tactical Insertion
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Marathon Pro

And if you wonder why I run Steady Aim pro, rewatch the video and go to 0:32, I pull up my gun so fast after sprinting and it's a great combo with Marathon.

And I'm actually pretty good at this game, if you didn't know. ;D

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
omg thats beast :mad:, Ive been using the psg1 for a while when I snipe but I don't even get triple feeds ever

also why do you find it better to play with just 2-3 people you know

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
omg thats beast :mad:, Ive been using the psg1 for a while when I snipe but I don't even get triple feeds ever

also why do you find it better to play with just 2-3 people you know
I get quads, but I save those for larger projects.

The best thing you can do is practice. Try combat training at first, then pubs. Connection plays a big role, people like to claim that sniping on a 3 bar is impossible, but I say it makes no difference. Playing on 10 isn't necessary, but it helps me for sure. Other than that, you just need to react to different situations appropriately.

Here's how I see it, I go into a game of Demolition for example. Here's the pre-game lobby.

AIex Bear
Rainbow Dashh
Big B0ss ODIN
II F8AL II

Random88
FamasKid69

There's our team. The good kids are highlighted in bold, the bad kids in pink. The sexy mother****ers in bold are free to do as they please. The randoms, more often than not, won't be able to kill as effectively as we do. They're just there to plant bombs and generally be useless. 9 times out of 10, we're doing the killing and they're all clueless.

I'm usually in the spawn killing them for Blackbirds, Spy Planes, and Counters. If everyone uses that setup, it really shuts down the opposing team and we're free to spawn trap as much as we please. Support players and slayers like ODIN and myself can help F8AL and Icy get larger killstreaks which effectively guarantee us a win.

The randoms are just there as filler. This setup gives us a good amount of variety. I'm usually running a scope, ODIN is knifing, and we have our tryhard pals Prime and Tim to fall back on if we're getting outplayed too much.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hmm maybe I should try sniping at demo more, I don't play demo unless I play with you guys

also Im about get off work (get paid for the whole day still = win)

so ppl should play in about an hour

gotta stop by jimmy johns first

$1 subs at jimmy johns all day ftw

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Ugh, that new zombies just don't look like a zombie map if it's not at night. Still, POWERUP MONKEYS. Hopefully they won't bite...

Other maps, no comment.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
These new maps look wonderfully creative.
I loved the maps in WaW (Even though I played it only a few times when I was younger), and these seem very similar. I'm going to buy this one.

Top Bottom