• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Anyone who wants to do a zombies session (Preferably Five/CoTD) should message me. vI Snack Iv

I'm about to turn on the Xbox right now, so just hit me up. I'm hoping to get a four man run.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The famas will win you every game.
If by FAMAS you meant the MP5k or Mac 11, then yes.

I hate the Marathon challenges, honestly, 15 flag caps? that's dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Lol.

I honestly never found capping 15 flags to be difficult. Just had to put a bit more time into it than usual when compared to some other stuff.
This.

So yesterday I ran into this clan and trolled them until like, 3AM. Took their clan tag and followed them into EVERY lobby. The salt content was high. I love being accused of having steady aim controllers or aim hacks when people look at my accuracy rating and watch their kill cams involving my MP5k rapid fire. :awesome:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
15 Flag Captures is incredibly easy in the Competition playlist. Just saying. I can get a bit less than 10 in a game. If it counts toward the perk(I'm sure it does), you can get it in 2-3 games real easy. I wouldn't know though, I got the flag captures for Marathon Pro in the first 15 levels of my prestige.

S

smash brawl player 99021

guys.

ODIN is coming home tonight, and we're planning a massive SWF evening.

Starting at (ODIN's prefered time)

WHO'S IN?

Grandeza

Smash Master
guys.

ODIN is coming home tonight, and we're planning a massive SWF evening.

Starting at (ODIN's prefered time)

WHO'S IN?
This is relevant to my interests. But as usual I have to cut out at 10. Got a Global State exam tomorrow and i gotta get up at 5 30 =\

I'm off from school and exams for wednesday through sunday though so expect me on a lot.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
15 Flag Captures is incredibly easy in the Competition playlist. Just saying. I can get a bit less than 10 in a game. If it counts toward the perk(I'm sure it does), you can get it in 2-3 games real easy. I wouldn't know though, I got the flag captures for Marathon Pro in the first 15 levels of my prestige.
I usually just do it in the normal playlist. But yeah, I usually have the caps done before level 15.

It's the ****ing 26 miles that aren't done until around level 30. And that's with using it on like, 9/10 classes. -.-

Matt07

Smash Master
I usually just do it in the normal playlist. But yeah, I usually have the caps done before level 15.

It's the ****ing 26 miles that aren't done until around level 30. And that's with using it on like, 9/10 classes. -.-
Lol reminds me of doing Marathon/Lightweight Pro VI in MW2, I think you had to run 200+ miles for Lightweight?

:phone:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Black Ops RIP. Game doesn't work, at the end of every game it takes me back to the dashboard saying the game won't load try downloading again. I cleared system cache, and it still happens.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
[Image removed.]

Image is relevant to tonight's discussion.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
That was fun guys, we should do this more often.

Don't even need to try to win.

Just talk about pokemon and everything will be fine :awesome:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Pokemon discussion was awesome. :D

But the image getting removed that quickly was not. :(

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Alex I got pokemon online.

I won my 1st 2 matches with the Psychic Squad :awesome:

But then I got 6-0'd by a freaking sheninja.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Nice emblem, Icy!

EDIT:

Third CoD: Black Ops Map Pack Leaked?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-8702-Third-CoD--Black-Ops-Map-Pack-Leaked?.html

The image of the flyer, while hazy, certainly looks legitimate depite missing the left part of the leaflet showing the date and title of the pack. However, you can clearly see that if the photo isn't a fake, that there's four multiplayer maps and a single zombie one, as has been the case with both previous map packs. These maps are as follows:

Hangar 18
Hazard
Silo
Drive-In
New Zombies Map

Matt07

Smash Master
I usually do, but I have like a .63 Win/Loss Ratio. I rage quit all the time, I'm trying to stop that. But they need to fix their spawns on Demo just set Tactical Insertion equip Famas/AK74u and own :/.

:phone:

Top Bottom