• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

ODIN is on vacation to Yellowstone, he said there was a badger spotting earlier.

D

Deleted member

Christ, does anyone have this game for PS3? Getting pretty bored playing with randoms.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow, we have some active PS3 players, I thought there weren't much, glad to be wrong :).

We should have a "Team SWF" PS3 day sometime?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, the original PS3 group consisted of Cyan_, D13, myself, and occasionally Fletch. But Cyan_ hates this game, and D13 is too busy to play very often. That, and I'm not sure he's too fond of this game either.

Fletch

Smash Master
You can add me, but I don't like BO multiplayer so I don't play it. I will play Zombies with you though.

Matt07

Smash Master
Alright, Fletch, send you request. I'm kinda scrubby at zombies by myself like Wave 4 in Kino haha. And in Five I lasted like wave 3-5 xD.

:phone:

S

smash brawl player 99021

So if some of you haven't heard, my Xbox GT changed from the infamous Prime Badger to Rainbow Dashh

RIP

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
alright so Ive decided Im going to the blackops tourney that I talked about a while back, though I'll just go as a freelance and jump into a team that needs another person, if such a team exists.

can someone make me a good class I can use for competitive play that doesn't involve the famas (im just not comfortable using it)

the rules are here http://gamersforgiving.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/GFG2011_BlackOps.pdf

I just need help making a new class cause as you can see the perks I have in most of my classes (ghost, warlord pro) are banned.

oh and it says bring own hardrive, what does that mean lol like I use my own gamertag?

D

Deleted member

If you aren't comfortable with the Famas, there's always the AUG. Has the same rate of fire and damage.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Famas w/ Extended Mags
Frag / Stuns x 2
Flak Jacket / Lightweight
Sleight of Hand / Hardened
Ninja / Marathon

You might not like it, but the FAMAS will win you games.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Flak Jacket
Warlord
Second Chance
Rapid Fire

Stakeout @ Grip, LW, SoH, Marathon
Galil @ Extendoooooooos Scav, SoH, Marathon
----- Enfield with this set up will also work if you're more comfortable with that.
M60 @ BIG AMMO, Scav, Steady Aim, Marathon
----- No need for SoH, you don't really need to reload ever.
MP5k @ Extendos, LW, SoH, Marathon
Mac 11 @ Extendos, Scav, SoH, Marathon
-----Mac 11 is MUCH better for distance shooting than the MP5k.

Since you're playing objective game modes, you'll need different classes for different situations. Never use Scav in Search. In fact, I'd recommend LW, SoH, Marathon as your perk set up for Search under these rules for every class.

The lack of Rapid Fire hurts the SMGs, but the MP5k is definitely usable. Mac 11 is my other favorite, but it suffers too. If you really need close quarters power, use the Stakeout. I find it to be my most reliable shotgun if I'm aiming well.

M60 and the ARs would be good for covering objectives.

Generally, you will either be using Scavenger or LW for your first perk. SoH will typically be second, with Marathon being the only really useful third perk in this set up, at least to me.

For all your secondaries, I'd say Makarov @ Extendos. It's my most consistent handgun ever. Python would be doable too, but I'm really on and off with that gun.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
ACTUALLY...
You might want to run different setups for different maps.
Personally, my tryhard class is MP5K @ Silencer, Scavenger/lightweight, sleight of hand, marathon
Delta put up pretty much the same thing, though.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I hate the Marathon challenges, honestly, 15 flag caps? that's dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Top Bottom