• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No that's pretty much correct

The AUG has a more predictable recoil while the FAMAS is more sporadic I think

It's either that or visa versa (btw is it vice or visa? I always get into arguments over that)

:phone:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Tell me how the PSG is like, the best sniper now. For real, I haven't pulled a clip in 6 weeks and the first day I use it, I get 6-7.

Also, what Tim said. Wretched is the saltiest player on this site.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Now that I think about it, I really wish I was able to play with you guys. Hopefully by MW3. :(

Exactly just how salty is Wretched? Has the excessive sodium in his diet lead to high blood pressure yet?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Picture the saltiest thing you could imagine and imagine something 10 times saltier.

That's Wretched, and I'm being generous when I say that. He's probably twice as salty.

Fletch

Smash Master
God I love that controller

Everything about that controller is perfect for me

Even the sensitivity of the analog sticks

Me too, hope you're talking about the PS3 controller, it's one of the main reasons I play on PS3 now.

Leafy, no excuses for not charging, get a mini-USB cord and leave it plugged in. Will agree that xbox 360 players in general are worse, but it's pretty insignificant and there are so many players that any individual's experience can vary wildly, and maybe I'm just biased because 360 lobbies seem full of little kids.

The AUG is pointless to use over the FAMAS, hope I don't need to explain that. Actually any gun is pointless to use over the FAMAS, so I guess that is kind of a moot point.

Fuel, there are no nukes in this game.

Think I covered everything.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, it's not really an issue to PS3, but having to buy batteries or a plug & play kit for Xbox is a major inconvenience. I still stand by my preference. Wired controllers for the win.

Also, everybody shut up, you're all free. Watch me play.

EDIT: Oh wait... you can't. :(

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Tell me how the PSG is like, the best sniper now. For real, I haven't pulled a clip in 6 weeks and the first day I use it, I get 6-7.

Also, what Tim said. Wretched is the saltiest player on this site.
The PSG has been the best sniper since they patched it months and months ago.

I told you this Alex!

PS3 CoD is like playing with training dummies. :troll:

But seriously it is.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't know Fletch, I don't see why people with PS3s record because the players are so bad that anything less than back to back triples isn't keepable.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The 'Escalation' map pack is now available on the PS3. It's also a double XP weekend for the 360, PS3 and Wii. Ends Monday @ 10 AM PST/1 PM EST.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ow.

Kay, this kid is amazing. We're down like 160-197 in Domination, he gets a Gunship while I cap all the flags. AND WE WIN. EPICCCCCC GOOD ****.

wretched's as salty as Wendy's french fries
Sounds like a video needing recording and commentating.

Picture the saltiest thing you could imagine and imagine something 10 times saltier.

That's Wretched, and I'm being generous when I say that. He's probably twice as salty.
I went through the trouble of finding an image editor online while I'm out here, and put a paper mario Peach on a salt shaker. Then this computer didn't save it properly. Moment gone. :mad:

Also, I love the AUG.

Fletch

Smash Master
I still wish we could do PS3's best versus 360's best. I know Leafy and I could both play, but I don't think the rest of the PS3 players have 360s so we couldn't do it. It would be fun even though I don't take BO seriously, I'd like to see how good some of you guys are, and I'd be willing to bet Leafy is the best player on SWF.

EDIT: Doubt my accuracy is over 18%, I always have a low one.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Fletch if you got me (because I still think the PS3 version is superior), Leafy and you against other 360 people I'm pretty sure we'd be destroyed :c

And I know there arent nukes I said if there were

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Can someone help me? I realized in way too inconsistent in this game where I literally could get a nuke if thy had one in one game and then going negative like he'll in the other

Really annoying

Don't you love how iPhones change "hell" to "he'll"?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I know right

No matter how many times I take off the ****ing apostrophe off the word, it keeps autocorrecting me to he'll and at this point I've given up so I'm like **** it

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I still wish we could do PS3's best versus 360's best. I know Leafy and I could both play, but I don't think the rest of the PS3 players have 360s so we couldn't do it. It would be fun even though I don't take BO seriously, I'd like to see how good some of you guys are, and I'd be willing to bet Delta-cod is the best player on SWF.

EDIT: Doubt my accuracy is over 18%, I always have a low one.
Fixed that for you. ;)

Fletch

Smash Master
Fletch if you got me (because I still think the PS3 version is superior), Leafy and you against other 360 people I'm pretty sure we'd be destroyed :c

And I know there arent nukes I said if there were

Forgot to mention you Roach, you're pretty good in BO. There talen is probably a little more spread since they have more players, but I think Leafy is still probably the best and you could hang with their best too. I suck at BO and don't play it so I wouldn't be much help any way, but we had lots of good players back in the MW2 days.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Honestly can't go back to playing this game now that I've gotten back into MW2. I can play MW2 with randoms and get tubed and still have more fun than I do in BO.

I like fast-paced gameplay. When I try to rush in BO like I do in MW2 about 9 out of 10 times I get shut down by a kid with ghost in a corner with a silenced galil. BO is balanced, but boring as ****.

D

Deleted member

Honestly can't go back to playing this game now that I've gotten back into MW2. I can play MW2 with randoms and get tubed and still have more fun than I do in BO.

I like fast-paced gameplay. When I try to rush in BO like I do in MW2 about 9 out of 10 times I get shut down by a kid with ghost in a corner with a silenced galil. BO is balanced, but boring as ****.
I agree with this guy. If you're into fast paced gameplay, I'd advise looking elsewhere. Being able to use Ghost with very small penalty is one of the defining problems of this game.

Fletch

Smash Master

Buy MW2 for PS3 and play with me!

I agree with this except it's not really balanced when the FAMAS destroys every other gun in the game.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

I agree with this guy. If you're into fast paced gameplay, I'd advise looking elsewhere. Being able to use Ghost with very small penalty is one of the defining problems of this game.
It's posts like these that make me wonder if everyone is just really bad at rushing or if I'm just that godly. =/

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
What exactly does everyone mean by "rushing" enemies? Obviously its the opposite of camping, but do you take out enemies from behind? Rush right at an enemy in front of their face? Or just being constantly moving?

Top Bottom