• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

Delta and I (with others) were pooping on some gentlemen yesterday, was quite good. Got Demo Anhilation! :D

Grandeza

Smash Master
HotArms sounds exactly like a friend of mine. It's actually really eerie. Me and my usual zombie partner are going to play some 2 man tonight on Call of the Dead. And I have no school tomorrow so I won't have to stop prematurely to go to bed. Current best is 34 but we quit due to me having to go to bed. Be prepared with news of 40s later gentlemen.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Sorry I haven't been on in ages. My controller's been out of batteries and instead of buying new ones, I'm just going to get a charge pack. I've just been procrastinating. Next time I have the car alone, I'll head to Kmart before work and pick one up.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sorry I haven't been on in ages. My controller's been out of batteries and instead of buying new ones, I'm just going to get a charge pack. I've just been procrastinating. Next time I have the car alone, I'll head to Kmart before work and pick one up.
Why not spend $10-15 on rechargeable batteries?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Or, spend the money on a wired controller. That's the one of the very few things I feel that the Xbox really has over the PS3 in terms of hardware. Sony doesn't make official wired controllers.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So Aido and I were destroying kids yesterday. Good times.

I also ran into a group of 4 15th prestiges. They beat my team because my teammates really sucked, and the 15thers were pretty decent. Naturally I was destroying them and trying to team carry to victory. Anyways, after the game I was invited by one of them (SIRIANSENTINAL), but I didn't really feel like playing with people I didn't know. Glad to see my Stakeout abilities are respected. :awesome:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Swamp/ODIN/Grandeza/Xanthan and I were destroying kids yesterday (for the most part). You others need to get on more! :mad:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Should we all try get on today for some massive SWF antics?

Me and Delta were single handedly winning TDM games last night.

How bad were those spawns in Jungle though?!

Fletch

Smash Master
Or, spend the money on a wired controller. That's the one of the very few things I feel that the Xbox really has over the PS3 in terms of hardware. Sony doesn't make official wired controllers.
I couldn't think of anything else lol. Shut up. :(

And wired controllers are godlike.
What is this I don't even.

You can, you know, play with your PS3 controller plugged in via a USB cable. If you're arguing that wired cords send signals faster or have less interference, you're dealing in something that transmits a signal at (near) the speed of light. You can't possibly tell the difference. Direct from a 360 rep...

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/xboxteam/archive/2006/02/05/525337.aspx#comments

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hot_Arms was there too, he just left way too early. 3:<

Fletch

Smash Master
the usb cable for the ps3 is way short though (at least the one i have)

also yes, swf antics tonight
You can use any mini-USB cords, I'd be surprised if most people didn't have a couple of these around the house. I have a couple 25 feet ones I use.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Swamp/ODIN/Grandeza/Xanthan and I were destroying kids yesterday (for the most part). You others need to get on more! :mad:
Gotta love that rage mail.

"Go shove your 74u up your ***" :awesome:

Man that 74u contract really showed me how fun that gun is.

And I'll probably be on tonight for some SWF games.

Grandeza

Smash Master
We'll see. I have school tomorrow and I have to wake up at 5 30 for that so I'll be going to sleep around 10. i'll be on earlier most likely. It also depends on whether or not some irl friends of mine are on or not.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can someone help me? I realized in way too inconsistent in this game where I literally could get a nuke if thy had one in one game and then going negative like he'll in the other

Really annoying

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I consider myself a 'smart' player. It's good to know where the enemy is so I can position myself to have an advantage in terms of a firefight/terrain.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What is this I don't even.

You can, you know, play with your PS3 controller plugged in via a USB cable. If you're arguing that wired cords send signals faster or have less interference, you're dealing in something that transmits a signal at (near) the speed of light. You can't possibly tell the difference. Direct from a 360 rep...

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/xboxteam/archive/2006/02/05/525337.aspx#comments
It's not the response time, it's the fact that I like not having to charge my controller. It really is just preference.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, the Escalation map pack is coming out a day early on the PS3. Read this on JD_2020's Twatter Twitter.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Can someone help me? I realized in way too inconsistent in this game where I literally could get a nuke if thy had one in one game and then going negative like he'll in the other

Really annoying

I could turn you into a 2 K/D player really easily. All you really need is good classes (AKA FAMASalldai), a moderate understanding of the maps, and to learn how to adapt to the flow of the game (ie. If a game is moving slow, and you decide to counter this by rushing, you're ****ing yourself). Playing with a full party also helps, but if you want your K/D to go really high (2.5+), it's sometimes better to not play with a full party of 6. But playing with a party of players better than you are teaches you to be smart, as you're gonna have to fight for your kills. IF you had a mic and got on more, this would be a lot easier to explain.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Damn you F8AL getting killstreaks on the PS3 is extremely easy and somehow the difficulty goes up a couple of notches when I switch consoles :c

Either I'm more inconsisten than I thought, I play better with a ps3 controller (which I like more), or the sheer amount of ghost suddenly popping up in the 360 version really chews out my balls

@Leafy, well I have a mic on the 360 but you play on PS3 and my turtlebeaches still broke and the company was too gay to give me replacements

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Play on the PS3.

:troll:
Xbox is soooooooooooooooo easy, I don't know where you people get this from. I think you people just suck at this game. :troll:

Damn you F8AL getting killstreaks on the PS3 is extremely easy and somehow the difficulty goes up a couple of notches when I switch consoles :c

Either I'm more inconsisten than I thought, I play better with a ps3 controller (which I like more), or the sheer amount of ghost suddenly popping up in the 360 version really chews out my balls

@Leafy, well I have a mic on the 360 but you play on PS3 and my turtlebeaches still broke and the company was too gay to give me replacements

Air support gets shot down faster, but I just use Dogs instead of Gunship. No big deal. I still put up amazing scores on either console. If anything, I still find PS3 harder because I hate the controller, it's way too small for my 6'5" black man hands, even after playing with it for over a year now.

Top Bottom