• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I have a newfound love for the SPAS-12 in Black Ops, was over at a friend's house today and was running this setup in Domination:

SPAS-12 w/silencer
CZ275 full auto
Nova gas
Jammer

Hardline pro
SoH pro
Marathon pro

Was rushing around all game and killing ghost *****es. :awesome:
CZ Full auto? Bleck, that's awful, extended mag is way better for the CZ.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
And on top of that, I believe the bullets are significantly weaker with the full auto than semi automatic.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hurf.

PS3 players, don't get Escalation.

waste of money. :L

sorry for my inactive-ness gaiz, i've been a bit busy lately. but now it's SUMMER and i'll be on more.

yay

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Hurf.

PS3 players, don't get Escalation.

waste of money. :L

sorry for my inactive-ness gaiz, i've been a bit busy lately. but now it's SUMMER and i'll be on more.

yay
I'd only get it if you're really into Zombies.Even then a lot of people don't like Call of the Dead.

Grandeza

Smash Master
CZ is a 3 bullet kill without fully auto. It's a 4 bullet with fully auto. Python is a 2-3 bullet kill but has a very different feel to it. I prefer Python but CZ is a close second.

Fletch

Smash Master
IIRC, and correct me if I'm wrong because I don't have the extensive knowledge of this game that I did with MW2, but Full Auto drops starting damage by ten AND actually makes your gun fire slower than if you could rapidly button press by creating a lower cap. What a horrible attachment, come on F8AL!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The CZ strength is it's ammo capacity.

Stock I think it has more bullets than extendoes 1911. I *think*.

Still, extendoe CZ has 18, which is more than all other pistols.

Python is strong, but you're limited to 6 shots. And yes, Dual wield those bad boys.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It does.
Extended 1911 only has 14 bullets.
The 1911 has too low of a fire rate for me, unless you put on dual wield in which the fire rate becomes too fast for my fingers.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
CZ with extendos is the way to go.
Why hardline, though? You could run lightweight or ghost :X
I like to get 2 kill UAVs. I don't really jump off buildings/tall heights so LW is useless for my shotgun play style. I'd rather they see me on the UAV and come to me so I can pump them full of shotgun shells.

IIRC, and correct me if I'm wrong because I don't have the extensive knowledge of this game that I did with MW2, but Full Auto drops starting damage by ten AND actually makes your gun fire slower than if you could rapidly button press by creating a lower cap. What a horrible attachment, come on F8AL!
My friend told me it was good. D:

Grandeza

Smash Master
it is correct that CZ fully auto lowers the damage from 40 to 30. And I'm fairly certain you can trigger finger a CZ faster than the fully auto or at least enough to kill faster with the extra 10 damage.

Eww Dual Python. Single all the way.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
it is correct that CZ fully auto lowers the damage from 40 to 30. And I'm fairly certain you can trigger finger a CZ faster than the fully auto or at least enough to kill faster with the extra 10 damage.

Eww Dual Python. Single all the way.
Good to know, I'll put on extended mags then. Can't stand the recoil of the python.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I feel like the python resets its sights fast enough that it doesn't get too far from the target even when you fire it quickly. Unlike the *shudders* Deagle. I can't kill people at all with that. The recoil on that was insane.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just a reminder:

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/470

To celebrate Escalation's release, we're running a Double XP Weekend for PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii, starting Friday the 10th at 10am PDT and lasting through Monday the 13th at 10am PDT. Now get out there and fight!
Will edit the OP with the 'Escalation' release date for the PS3. (June 10th.)

It's also a double XP weekend for PC players this weekend.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
This is so weird I'm playing Black Ops and I quit out of a match because the game is glitching and my sniper scope won't appear when I look down it. So after I quit it takes me back to the dashboard with a message saying "game won't start, try downloading it again". But I didn't download Black Ops I have the disc(also I installed the game) so I don't understand what's wrong with it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
No.......I have full access to my account. That's not even funny. I wonder if it has to do with that update for something with the discs. But I got that update weeks ago and I was fine. It just started today.
Clear your cache again and re-download the update.

Matt07

Smash Master
I'm thinking of using M16 next prestige (very shortly!) Anyways this is what I'm thinking of my class set-up yay, or nay?

M16 (no idea on the attatchment yet, probably Red Dot)
w/ Python Akimbo

Flak Jacket Pro
Hardened Pro
Tactical Mask Pro

Mainly running Flak, and Tac Mask because I play a lot of objective games and I like being immune to stun/flash and explosives :bee:. Hardened for less flinching so my bursts have a less of a chance missing if I'm getting shot at.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm thinking of using M16 next prestige (very shortly!) Anyways this is what I'm thinking of my class set-up yay, or nay?

M16 (no idea on the attatchment yet, probably Red Dot)
w/ Python Akimbo

Flak Jacket Pro
Hardened Pro
Tactical Mask Pro

Mainly running Flak, and Tac Mask because I play a lot of objective games and I like being immune to stun/flash and explosives :bee:. Hardened for less flinching so my bursts have a less of a chance missing if I'm getting shot at.
Get rid of hardened pro, useless perk IMO. Use SoH pro or warlord pro.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Why do y'all dual wield Pythons? Single with quick reload is better yo.

:phone:
Agreed.

Much better for long distance shots. Do dual wield pistols whip out slower than a single or same speed?

Also, i completely suck at this game sometimes. It's like I can't do anything on certain days. I finally unlocked the commando, but got ***** pretty hard. I only did decently when I started sniping. I'm horribly inconsistent.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Agreed.

Much better for long distance shots. Do dual wield pistols whip out slower than a single or same speed?

Also, i completely suck at this game sometimes. It's like I can't do anything on certain days. I finally unlocked the commando, but got ***** pretty hard. I only did decently when I started sniping. I'm horribly inconsistent.
Commando is my favorite AR, right next to the AUG and the Galil.

I can't use the FAMAS for ****. I only use it when I unlock it, cause it's the only quasi-decent gun for me at the time.

Except the MAC.

:mad: and I did work on Nuketown Demo the other day, and I went Mac. :awesome:

We both broke 100 kills. I think :mad: was at 131 or something.

I think my load out was;

Mac11 @Rapid fire <3
-Stuns and Tomahawk
-Scavenger
-Sleight of Hand
-Marathon (not pro. :( (**** YOU MICROSOFT!)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Rapid fire on Nuketown is amazing.
I prefer silencer for medium sized maps and grip for giant maps.
Sometimes I even throw a RDS in there.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Oh SNAP.

It's on!!

What did he say?
He was basically blaming everybody in the lobby except himself and one other guy for ONE game that we lost. What's really funny is that he was at the bottom of the list, double negative, and I was the only person who went positive, and there were two people in our party with 7-8 K/Ds. It really was hilarious. And truthfully, I really only had him on my friends list to find strong players, about 1/3 of my friends list holds a K/D of 4-8 because of him, so I guess I got something pretty good out of it.

He's one of the biggest hypocrites ever. He camps so hard it makes me cry, and then he complains about campers the whole game as he sits in a room with a motion sensor. It's just too funny.

Not to mention, he talks about how he's s00oo00o good and all-knowing when it comes to CoD. He just sits behind a box of his choice and clips an entire game and claims to be good. I could do better than him with no hands and a blindfold. He needs to stop being such a douche.
I agree.

I never saw any use for hardened pro, most guns can fire through cover pretty easy.

i.e. G11/M60
I disagree. Hardened Pro is excellent if you use it for it's purpose. For distance shooting, Hardened is the best perk in the game, if you have the pro version.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Dual wield plus SoH makes the reload speed negligible compared to the speed loader.
Yes, speed loader is faster, but it's not as slow as the other options.
Actually, the reload speed of dual wield is 2.1 with a reload cancel possible at 1.3. Speed reloader is 2.6 with a reload cancel at 1.8.
Do dual wield pistols whip out slower than a single or same speed?
The speed of a single python is .3 seconds and dual wield is .45 seconds.

Hardened pro greatly reduces view kick when you're shot. This makes it AMAZING for distance fighting, single shot weapons, and burst fire weapons.
I know. I got it for one prestige and used it with the G11. It is a wonderful perk.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
News flash: Team SWF just won a domination match 201-0

and proceeded to **** the next two games, and it is still continuing as I type this

:phone:

Top Bottom