• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I finally got 15th prestige, but marathon pro is so annoying to get, 15 flag caps are the worst. So far I have 5 flag caps.
Congratz on making it to 15th prestige! :)

I play on a 106" 1080p projector with 7.1 surround. I need that setup or I suck, the last time I played with you Leaf I was on my 25" 720p screen in my room and it's just awful. The loss of surround is actually really annoying for footsteps. But any way, the 360s outputs suck, MSFT ****ed up big time with the way the ports work and what it pushes and supports, and when you have a gaming setup like that it's hard to take anything on 360 seriously. Just my 2 cents, when you get used to playing with that it's hard to play with anything less.
inb4consolewarsstart

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I just play on a small crappy TV. HD TVs are great and all, but most of the ones 32" and less have pretty bad input lag. You need a big HD TV like a 52" to get rid of that lag. Personally, I just can't play on big TVs anyways. The sensitivity feels like it's on 10 when it's on 5...

Just my 2 cents. My TV works fine.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i play on a 32" HDTV and also have a 42" back at home, i prefer the 32 maybe because its what Ive used since i started playing. BKpro is right though, whenever I switch tv's i feel like the sensitivity changes.

Also, can someone explain why a bigger tv gets rid of the lag as opposed to a smaller one?

Congrats nate, I remember about the time where the last double xp weekend was we were same level same prestige, but now youre 15th and im still stuck in 11th lol (lvl 49 though)

Fletch

Smash Master
Also, can someone explain why a bigger tv gets rid of the lag as opposed to a smaller one?
It has absolutely nothing to do with size, and 100% to do with native resolutions. Lag occurs when games native resolution is different from your TVs, but if you have your games pushing Hi-Def they will not lag. The only lag I get is when I try to play games in Lower-res than what is intended, but the PS3 and 360 should be fine if you're pushing them in HD. 360 has some input problems and doesn't normally push 1080p, but if you mess with it enough you should be able to fix it so it doesn't have to scale.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Replays or it didn't happen.
ok, well i got 1 kill with a c4 and the last kill was with a gallil cuz i didn't have enough ammo with the mac11, but the majority of it was with mac11

****, it's not letting me save the clip or the game for some reason even though i can watch it fine in my recent games so if anyone wants to see proof then tell me within the next couple of days

Fletch

Smash Master
Do you live in a movie theater?

i can't imagine playing CoD on that humongous of a screen.
I can take shots if people want to see it. I also have a 55" Plasma that my 360s and PS3 are hooked up to, but I think it's too small for gaming.

EDIT: I don't wall project, I have a screen that covers my Plasma when I bring it down.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
So, I deleted WingsofRedemption from my friends list. Don't insult my friends, ****er.
He's one of the biggest hypocrites ever. He camps so hard it makes me cry, and then he complains about campers the whole game as he sits in a room with a motion sensor. It's just too funny.

Not to mention, he talks about how he's s00oo00o good and all-knowing when it comes to CoD. He just sits behind a box of his choice and clips an entire game and claims to be good. I could do better than him with no hands and a blindfold. He needs to stop being such a douche.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Call of duty turns ppl into hypocrites so much that I don't even care anymore. Everyone complains about xping yet everyone does it

:phone:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Jumpman with the tubes. ;____;

Breaking my heart, man.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm getting better with my aim. I think I'm gonna finish my prestige with this class:

AK-74U w/ Grenade Launcher
RPG
Semtex/Nova/Tac. Insert

Ghost
Sleight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I have a newfound love for the SPAS-12 in Black Ops, was over at a friend's house today and was running this setup in Domination:

SPAS-12 w/silencer
CZ275 full auto
Nova gas
Jammer

Hardline pro
SoH pro
Marathon pro

Was rushing around all game and killing ghost *****es. :awesome:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
who's up for some late night games tonight

i gotta wait till later at night when one of my roomates go to sleep, cause lately hes been wanting to play 2 player split screen everytime i try to play and i dont wanna be a **** and say no, and playing split screen online is the worse thing ever for me

Top Bottom