• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
you had a party with those kinds of players and you still lost????
We lost because they didn't know how to play the map, and they weren't communicating. Wings was basically yelling the entire game. It was so funny that I had to mute everybody so they couldn't hear me laughing. That being said, we played against a full party of 3-5 K/D players who knew who we were right away, so it wasn't gonna be easy no matter what.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Is it me or are people with mics on the 360 not annoying? Because I have not encountered anybody with annoying voices or music on too high in this game yet compared to going on PS3 and encountering that in every lobby

:phone:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Is it me or are people with mics on the 360 not annoying? Because I have not encountered anybody with annoying voices or music on too high in this game yet compared to going on PS3 and encountering that in every lobby

I experience annoying little kids in MW2 most of the time. Though Black Ops occasionally has some really annoying people, mainly in Search and Destroy, for some reason in every Call of Duty game, the people playing Search and Destroy do nothing but talk trash.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i totally sucked today. Losing all skill I have at this game. I just raged a lot today.
I know how you feel man

Also, my connection is balls on my 360 version. For some reason I shoot at the torso with my sniper and nothing happens. I shoot an entire round into him before he notices and die

And I'm using an Ethernet cable for this and somehow going wireless on my PS3 still makes it a lot better

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My goal is to get 20,000 tomahawks before MW3 comes out.
...How many do you have right now? I mean, I have 12,000 kills with the FAMAS, and that's at just about 3x more than I have with anything else (I think Gunship comes second, followed by Commando), and I almost have 12 days played.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
News flash: Team SWF just won a domination match 201-0

and proceeded to **** the next two games, and it is still continuing as I type this

It was pretty funny when everyone was yelling stuff like:

"EVERYONE! RUN TO A!"
"THEY'RE CAPTURING C! STOP THEM!"

RUN! :awesome:

And I sucked today :c

Except for that last match on Firing Range
Oh yeah, you ***** that game. Good stuff. Try to cut down on the massive complaining/*****ing/moaning tho. :cool:

News flash:I was one of the people being ***** that game.
The next two matches were fun though.
Yeah...I felt kinda bad for you that game.

Save that game. **** needs to be recorded.
I'll save it and put it on my file share for everyone's convenience/viewing pleasure.

I know how you feel man

Also, my connection is balls on my 360 version. For some reason I shoot at the torso with my sniper and nothing happens. I shoot an entire round into him before he notices and die

And I'm using an Ethernet cable for this and somehow going wireless on my PS3 still makes it a lot better

I use an ethernet cable to play on XBL on my 360 too and my connection *****. Everyone has a 4 bar connection when I'm host. (Which is 90% of the time)

No johns.

Btw, what do you guys think of a 'Gameplay of the week' thing for Team SWF? Nate got a quad nade/C4 today on Nuketown and I think it'll be pretty hard to top that. :awesome:

Good games today guys, we ***** every game.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
F8AL the first quote isn't even a John

And I'm legit serious about my connection though. You've seen me in my downtime before F8AL this isn't a coincidence

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8AL the first quote isn't even a John

And I'm legit serious about my connection though. You've seen me in my downtime before F8AL this isn't a coincidence

Get better Internet then. Then you'll get a beast host like me and give everyone full 4 green bar connections every game. :awesome:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
You have a better connection than Swampert's. :awesome:

And that's saying something.
I'm not going to try and deny that.My connection's terrible.

I got so close to stopping you guys that game.I'd always sneak around you guys and get really close to capturing A or C and then one of you would kill me from behind :c

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to try and deny that.My connection's terrible.

I got so close to stopping you guys that game.I'd always sneak around you guys and get really close to capturing A or C and then one of you would kill me from behind :c
I remember killing you like half a second before you almost captured 'A'.

:urg:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I mute anyone I'm not friends with/anyone who is annoying/has some sort of buzzing/feedback where I can hear myself, so I wouldn't know.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Whenever I'm over at my cousin's house, I get to play a bit of BO on Xbox. Got me a 48-4 TDM on Hanoi, with no lethal killstreaks other than Dogs, and they didn't do much, maybe 5 kills. It's not very impressive though, as pretty much everybody in the lobby were being campy *****es, so it basically took 9 minutes to finish, that, and my team sucked. Like, SUCKED.

Long TDMs suck. :(

11,500ish.
How many days do you have played, Player-1?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
New house+Better Router+Wretched=Me getting k/ds above one.
Seriously, every time I play at my friends house I pull waaaay more consistent k/ds.
I know usually I'm near the top now, but expect some bodily readiness.

Top Bottom