• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

S

smash brawl player 99021

Gross, that Zombie map was said to be "tight and small"

gtfo and give us a Zombie only pack.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I always thought a really cool Zombie map, would be basically a 300 type situation where you are stuck with your back to the wall and zombies are coming over this hill in increasing numbers.

You would probably need infinite ammo for it too work though.

Or one where you were Lord of the Rings characters stuck in Helms deep and zombies are invading after they have beaten Saurons army haha.

Gandalf would just warp in a ****load of modern weapons for them to use.

Although Legolas could use his Bow :3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ggs guys, constant blackbirds are win

also sorry odin =/ , my first instinct and reaction when I see an enemy is to immediately shoot or else be shot at, if I know beforehand you were coming after said enemy I wouldnt shoot

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm so mad. I leave to eat and then my dad comes home and makes me do something for like 30 minutes and then when I come back I'm the only one there

i so mad

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Go to 1:10 in the video and he'll say "players who are smart and watch the mini-map will be successful". Bad advice.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I was pissy to begin with. Over the last two days, I've been trying to get tac mask stuns/flashes etc. so I've gotten nothing but assists. Then when I go knife, my connection is so bad, everything either goes through people, or I'm beaten by bullets.

So whatev. I use a gun when I want dammit. :troll:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

I was pissy to begin with. Over the last two days, I've been trying to get tac mask stuns/flashes etc. so I've gotten nothing but assists. Then when I go knife, my connection is so bad, everything either goes through people, or I'm beaten by bullets.

So whatev. I use a gun when I want dammit. :troll:
If you want tac mask pro I personally found it easier in free for all since you always spawn so close to enemies. Actually I went for most pro perks in free for all.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If you don't use Scavenger Pro/Warlord Pro for Tactical Mask Pro, you're going for it wrong. Well, you really only need Warlord for Nova Gas, Stun/Flash are easier with SoH or Steady Aim.

I did every challenge for Tac Mask Pro in 9 games with this setup:

FAMAS w/ RDS (+ Extended Mags)
CZ75 w/ Dual Wield
Semtex (x2) / Stun/Flash/(Nova Gas)
Jammer
Scavenger Pro
SoH Pro (Warlord Pro)
Tactical Mask

Also, do the challenges in this order: Nova Gas, Flashbang, Concussion. Why? Because as you do the Nova Gas challenges(Which take the longest), you can get Stun/Flash kills by killing people who the other people on your team have stunned/flashed. Just a tip to help it go faster.

Speaking of Pro Perks, I just finished Scout Pro, meaning that I have gotten every Pro perk 6 times, except Second Chance, which I refuse to even buy.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I like how they talked about how taking it slow is important on that oen map. but all I heard was campcampcamp. Then they were like make sure you're always moving.

wut

Player-1

Smash Legend
i just tomahawk them, corner campers are too easy to tomahawk. It can rebound off of like 5 different things and still kill them

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ghost corner campers?
You don't know how to read the mini map very well. There's much more to it than red dots.

i just tomahawk them, corner campers are too easy to tomahawk. It can rebound off of like 5 different things and still kill them
Corner campers have so few options it's funny. I usually just jump into the room and shoot them in the face. Or C4. Lots and lots of C4. :awesome:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ODIN, that quad feed with a knife didn't save in theater. Funny how that works.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Ghost corner campers? In black ops? Nonsense. This game is for skilled players only.

JK this game blows.
Well, thread's over.

You don't know how to read the mini map very well. There's much more to it than red dots.
If by 'read the mini map very well', you mean 'ignore it when a UAV is up' then yes, yes you are right.

I don't feel safe entering a building unless a blackbird is up on my team. *Plays ghostbusters theme song*

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
ggs delta, we probably got your flag caps done in under an hour.
Yeah. Thanks a lot for the help. That went soooooooooo smoothly. Those randoms were so mad at our stalling. :awesome:

If by 'read the mini map very well', you mean 'ignore it when a UAV is up' then yes, yes you are right.

I don't feel safe entering a building unless a blackbird is up on my team. *Plays ghostbusters theme song*
If there was a team of all ghost users, the mini map would still be useful. Simply knowing where your teammates are tells you a few important things: 1) Where your teammates are. 2) Where the enemy is NOT. 3) Where the enemy is likely to be spawning.

If I got a UAV up, and the enemy team consisted of 5 ghost users and one non ghost user, that SINGLE red dot still tells me: 1) Where that guy is so I can pick him off. 2) Where the enemy is located in general.

The above, combined with map knowledge, allows you to rush into buildings where potential campers are because everyone camps the same exact spots. There is no surprise. If I know the enemy is spawning near the bottom of the hill on Firing Range due to one red dot, then it's highly likely that the enemy is camping inside that one storage building. There's also likely a claymore at the doorway, so you'd check the windows, throw C4/Frags up there, and then go in and clean up.

I probably just got 4 Ghost kills off a single red dot.

And you don't enter buildings. You already occupy them and the enemy has to worry about entering against you. :awesome:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Great games today! jkthisgamesucks

Ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost connection problems ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost 74u ghost ghost ghost

Bad kids. So many bad kids.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
people complain about ghost when they themselves use ghost *shrugs*

though I admit the people I know that use ghost actually run around and fight instead of the annoying ones that just corner camp, which gives ghost a bad name

I've heard people say "omg I just got killed by a ghost guy this game is so bad" when the ghost guy wasnt camping. I think thats just fair and square when you get killed like that, they're doing the same thing that the complainers are doing, which is using ghost but running around.

tl;dr

the only annoying thing about ghost are corner campers, those that use it and run around shouldnt be complained about because most likely thats what the people that complain do too, which just seems hypocritical to me (same with using the famas/74u)

Top Bottom