• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I had a thought, so I felt like writing. I hope you all take the time to read it.

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT, no tl;dr included. It's not really that long though.

People say all the time that they hate BO, but in reality, Black Ops is probably the best Call of Duty ever made.

Why?

Balance. Before you say anything, please read the rest.

Sure, the FAMAS, AUG, and G11 are easily the best guns in the game, and the overuse of the AK74u in the SMG category might annoy some people, but weapon balance isn't that big of a deal. In every other Call of Duty, there is always something that's overpowered. In every other game, Stopping Power was EASILY the best perk.

For the most part, regardless of the weapon, Stopping Power made the game easier, and EVERYBODY used it. The only reason any gun stood up to guns like the MW2 FAMAS or TAR-21 was Stopping Power. In this game, the FAMAS is easily the most used weapon, and with good reason, but the amount of FAMAS users doesn't even compare close to the amount of Stopping Power users in previous games, does it?

But even though Stopping Power brought a great level of weapon balance, it left a lot of perk issues, namely, nothing compared to it, not even by a little. In this game, every single perk is good, in some way. With each perk you get advantages and disadvantages. Sure, people complain about stuff like Ghost, I do it too. But a Ghost user dies to claymores and grenades, Flak Jacket users don't. Ghost users don't have a near limitless amount of ammo like a Scavenger user does. Lightweight users can survive any fall and make to objectives much faster than a Ghost user would ever be able to. And Hardline users need to work just that little bit less for their killstreaks. I could do this for every tier. It's annoying as ****, but I've changed my opinion on it being OP. Second Chance needs to go though. That's just stupid.

There's a lot of things besides perks and guns that people complain about in this game, but I can't think of any problem in BO that any other previous game doesn't have it worse. I really think the main problem is just that Call of Duty is beginning to get stale for people, since it's basically the same thing every year, just slightly upgraded.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I only play Black Ops because everyone else does. THANKS PEER PRESSURE!

:urg:

I've been pretty
today, and the hypocrisy gets to me sometimes. Nothing against you or anyone else. Today was just the day I snapped.

Maybe it's just

that time.

I don't know why I quoted this.

people complain about ghost when they themselves use ghost *shrugs*

though I admit the people I know that use ghost actually run around and fight instead of the annoying ones that just corner camp, which gives ghost a bad name

I've heard people say "omg I just got killed by a ghost guy this game is so bad" when the ghost guy wasnt camping. I think thats just fair and square when you get killed like that, they're doing the same thing that the complainers are doing, which is using ghost but running around.

tl;dr

the only annoying thing about ghost are corner campers, those that use it and run around shouldnt be complained about because most likely thats what the people that complain do too, which just seems hypocritical to me (same with using the famas/74u)
That portion is annoying if you have a UAV up. Mostly because you didn't know he was there, leaving you unprepared for the situation. More to come. Standby.

I had a thought, so I felt like writing. I hope you all take the time to read it.

People say all the time that they hate BO, but in reality, Black Ops is probably the best Call of Duty ever made.

Why?

Sure, the FAMAS, AUG, and G11 are easily the best guns in the game, and the overuse of the AK74u in the SMG category might annoy some people, but weapon balance isn't that big of a deal. In every other Call of Duty, there is always something that's overpowered. In every other game, Stopping Power was EASILY the best perk.

For the most part, regardless of the weapon, Stopping Power made the game easier, and EVERYBODY used it. The only reason any gun stood up to guns like the MW2 FAMAS or TAR-21 was Stopping Power. In this game, the FAMAS is easily the most used weapon, and with good reason, but the amount of FAMAS users doesn't even compare close to the amount of Stopping Power users in previous games, does it?

But even though Stopping Power brought a great level of weapon balance, it left a lot of perk issues, namely, nothing compared to it, not even by a little. In this game, every single perk is good, in some way. With each perk you get advantages and disadvantages. Sure, people complain about stuff like Ghost, I do it too. But a Ghost user dies to claymores and grenades, Flak Jacket users don't. Ghost users don't have a near limitless amount of ammo like a Scavenger user does. Lightweight users can survive any fall and make to objectives much faster than a Ghost user would ever be able to. And Hardline users need to work just that little bit less for their killstreaks. I could do this for every tier. It's annoying as ****, but I've changed my opinion on it being OP. Second Chance needs to go though. That's just stupid.

There's a lot of things besides perks and guns that people complain about in this game, but I can't think of any problem in BO that any other previous game doesn't have it worse. I really think the main problem is just that Call of Duty is beginning to get stale for people, since it's basically the same thing every year, just slightly upgraded.
TL;DR, you think BLops is balanced.

Gun wise, sorta.

Perks wise, no.

Herein lies the problem with BLops; Ghost is the OP perk because there's no trade off; You're not sacrificing bullet damage to not be seen on radar. The only thing you're sacrificing are;

-more ammo (hi dual mags.)
-Lower KS reward (not that great)
-running faster (not a big deal unless you're using Marathon)
-Protection from explosions ( Flak Jacket is useful, but not stay off the radar useful, or even Juggernaut useful)

So what does that leave you with? If you have other options to help you instead of relying on other perks, why WOULDN'T you pick Ghost?

THAT'S the problem. With most people using ghost, it slows down the game. You have to wander around, searching for these guys (corner campers, runners in a minute), and they'll probably see you turn the corner first since they're aiming at it, and then what? Now you have to run back and hope to get him. But he's probably moved, and the game of cat and mouse continues.

The runners aren't so bad, as they're not camping. It's just annoying when you finally get a UAV up, and you can't see anyone, and you turn a corner and BAM, you're dead. Not game breaking in that sense, just annoying. See above for why it's blurg rific.

I'm at work, can't talk much now. I may fill in more later.

no u

I can't believe you guys don't see any problem(s) with the ghost perk.

:glare:
See above.

The problems presented by the Ghost perk are much, much less of an issue than the problems in every other CoD game thus far.
Disagree. See above.

Though second chance ****s things up a lot.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Why?

This post. <3

TL;DR, you think BLops is balanced.

Gun wise, sorta.

Perks wise, no.

Herein lies the problem with BLops; Ghost is the OP perk because there's no trade off; You're not sacrificing bullet damage to not be seen on radar. The only thing you're sacrificing are;

-more ammo (hi dual mags.)
-Lower KS reward (not that great)
-running faster (not a big deal unless you're using Marathon)
-Protection from explosions ( Flak Jacket is useful, but not stay off the radar useful, or even Juggernaut useful)
- And Lethal and Tactical Grenades. The ability to recover these grenades is amazing because they're GREAT for kicking ghost campers out of their spots. And with dual mags, you're now being FORCED to use a weapon attachment to have more ammo. What about rapid fire or a suppressor? A sight? My personal favorite, Extendos?

- I never use Hardline, I agree.

- True.

- Flak Jacket should be THE ghost of camping and of all objective type game modes. People just suck, lol. The ability to survive explosions while planting, while defusing, while capping a flag, or even while just camping a perch, is amazing. Have you ever tried to kill a person in Firing Range's tower that's using a Flak Jacket? Good luck.

So what does that leave you with? If you have other options to help you instead of relying on other perks, why WOULDN'T you pick Ghost?
I'm gonna draw an example to a theoretical fighting game here.

Imagine that there's a fighting game where there's a single character that has a small advantage over everyone in the game. Every other character has large advantages over others, as well as some large disadvantages. Theoretically, you would never have a reason to use any other character except the one that has the advantage over everyone, right? But when you think about it, it's best to use different characters depending on your opponent's character. That way, you can get a larger advantage. Sure, you suffer the safety of never being at a disadvantage, but in certain match ups, you have a much greater advantage than the character that's always safe.

The always safe character is Ghost.

The other characters have niches. They are your other perks.

This is the relationship of all the perks in that tier.

THAT'S the problem. With most people using ghost, it slows down the game. You have to wander around, searching for these guys (corner campers, runners in a minute), and they'll probably see you turn the corner first since they're aiming at it, and then what? Now you have to run back and hope to get him. But he's probably moved, and the game of cat and mouse continues.
People will camp regardless. People camped for Chopper Gunners and Nukes. People camped for Dogs. People camped for Cobras. People camp for their K/Ds. People camp cuz they suck.

I like it when people camp with Ghost. It means they're not actually being threatening with that perk, which is good for sneaking around.[/QUOTE]

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
That portion is annoying if you have a UAV up. Mostly because you didn't know he was there, leaving you unprepared for the situation.
I will not disagree with this, but my main point was that i find it hypocritical when people complain about this when they themselves do it.

Example: When i run ghost (which I only do when I play with randoms, I usually run scav pro), I love it when they have spy planes cause that means they'll be offguard and unprepared (as you said) and my main objective then is to flank them.
But if the same thing happens to me when I have a UAV up I sure am not going to complain that they use the same tactics that I do.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Example: When i run ghost (which I only do when I play with randoms, I usually run scav pro), I love it when they have spy planes cause that means they'll be offguard and unprepared (as you said) and my main objective then is to flank them.
But if the same thing happens to me when I have a UAV up I sure am not going to complain that they use the same tactics that I do.
Don't try to use your fancy "tactics" to make Ghost sound any less homosexual. :mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

:laugh:

Not sure if you were serious with that post. Every sane person here knows that CoD4 is CLEARLY the best Call of Duty game every made and nothing will every come close to beating it.
@ODIN's big: Agree with ya, big boss.

Don't try to use your fancy "tactics" to make Ghost sound any less homosexual. :mad:
I want your babies.

And on a side note, they're nerfing the FAMAS in the next patch. I honestly don't see anything wrong with the FAMAS. :troll: (And not because i use it primarily.)

http://twitter.com/#!/DavidVonderhaar/status/82017808988377088

Changes: Tweaks on ADS raise time; Hip fire accuracy reduction; more gun kick (so less accurate) and slightly slower re-center speed.
http://twitter.com/#!/DavidVonderhaar/status/82018193924825088

Not changed: Fire rate, damage, range, or magazine size.
Instead of nerfing the FAMAS, they should nerf other guns such as the AK74U, (inb4someonesaysF8ALtheAK74UisnotOP) galil and G11. Also, they should work on fixing the "dying while clearly behind a corner"/"dropping into second chance with your primary" glitch.

Treyarch. Always nerfing things which don't need to be. I laugh how they're nerfing the FAMAS now, even tho they never patched the MP40 in WaW. (Using WaW as an example.)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Regardless of all of the arguments, the fact is that in public games, Ghost is overcentralizing and slows down the game. You can say that slowing down isn't a bad thing, but the majority of the community prefers a fast paced game, as demonstrated by that silly game MW2. Ghost completely overshadows the usefulness of all of the perks under most conditions. Sure, Flak will save your life a few times, but ghost will save you even more and will allow you to roam among your enemies without being noticed. Scavenger is useless for primary guns that are Dual Mag compatible. Haha, Lightweight. Haha, Hardline.

Grandeza

Smash Master
edit- You know what nevermind

I'm going to be getting an HD Tv (and PVR!) within the next couple of months. I just want to make sure that my TV won't lag. I hear that HD TVs sometimes lag and there's no way I could play this game with button delay. How do I ensure my TV won't have lag.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I will not disagree with this, but my main point was that i find it hypocritical when people complain about this when they themselves do it.

Pretty much this. Although I do complain a lot because I'm just that kinda guy. And I don't really ever run ghost. :awesome:

It's not homosexual at all.

And on a side note, they're nerfing the FAMAS in the next patch. I honestly don't see anything wrong with the FAMAS. :troll: (And not because i use it primarily.)
Hyesz.

Instead of nerfing the FAMAS, they should nerf other guns such as the AK74U, (inb4someonesaysF8ALtheAK74UisnotOP) galil and G11. Also, they should work on fixing the "dying while clearly behind a corner"/"dropping into second chance with your primary" glitch.

Treyarch. Always nerfing things which don't need to be. I laugh how they're nerfing the FAMAS now, even tho they never patched the MP40 in WaW. (Using WaW as an example.)
F8ALtheAK74UisnotOP. Neither is the Galil. The G11 is arguable.

The truly OP gun in this game is the Mac11. That gun makes me horny.

Dying behind a corner is a connection issue.

I have never seen a guy drop into Second Chance with his primary, lol.

Regardless of all of the arguments, the fact is that in public games, Ghost is overcentralizing and slows down the game. You can say that slowing down isn't a bad thing, but the majority of the community prefers a fast paced game, as demonstrated by that silly game MW2. Ghost completely overshadows the usefulness of all of the perks under most conditions. Sure, Flak will save your life a few times, but ghost will save you even more and will allow you to roam among your enemies without being noticed. Scavenger is useless for primary guns that are Dual Mag compatible. Haha, Lightweight. Haha, Hardline.
Ghost is overcentralizing because people are bad and they're afraid of everything. You know what should be overcentralizing? Scavenger. Scavenger ALWAYS helps you. Ghost only helps you when GASP! there's a Spy Plane up. Anytime there's not a spy plane up, that first perk is being WASTED. And considering there are several other ways of dealing with spy planes, Ghost truly isn't that useful. People just need to start running Strelas, Counter Spy Planes, or SAM Turrets more often. Then they wouldn't need Ghost.

People who use Ghost to camp are even further wasting the perk. It's so perfect for flanking and moving around. Whenever there's a mobile ghost user, I am FORCED to play more careful and to check my back more because I don't know where they are. Camping Ghosts are so free. I know where people camp. All they're doing is acting as stationary targets that get one or two kills off of unaware people before someone good mops them up.

So they're patching the Famas.......but not ghost.

Hmmmmmmmm. Cnfouesd.
Ghost isn't an issue, lol.

I'm glad they're leaving the AUG alone. I love that gun. And it's just like the Frenchmas except manlier. And I like it. So it's automatically ****. :awesome:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to disagree with how useful you make Ghost out to be. When you have the pro perk, it's use doubles. Whenever there's a chopper gunner out or an Attack Helicopter and you need to get from point A to point B (or he'll, even if you happen to be camping outside) it becomes twice as useful

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How often is a chopper gunner out? You can pretty much shoot them down before they even reach the map, too. The same goes for Attack Helicopters as well.

Ghost Pro really only saves you from:

Sentries - Nobody uses them.
Valkyrie Rockets - Lol.
Attack Helicopters - Rarely used AND they're easy to handle.
Chopper Gunners - Uncommon AND they're not incredibly hard to shoot down.
That 11 KS Chopper - VERY Uncommon and you can still shoot them down before they reach the map. They're pretty unwieldy, too.
Dogs - Maybe?

The Ghost perk is largely outsourced by a Strela. And considering the fact that there really aren't any good secondaries to be using, Strela usage should be MUCH more common than it currently is.

A lot of the people who currently use Ghost are selfish players. Ghost Pro is an amazing perk for taking down air support when it shows up because the rest of your team will be targeted. Sadly, nobody takes care of business, so a lot of times when a chopper shows up, the other team gets ***** because nobody will take it down.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Look, Delta, I understand where you're coming from. You're a good player and you can support a team with SAM turrets and the like.
The reason ghost is over-centralizing in public games is the fact that NOBODY IS A TEAM PLAYER. This game doesn't reward you enough for being a team player. Ghost is too beneficial for a lone player to the extent that all other perks become useless. That means that spy planes become useless. That means that this game becomes useless.
Something that you have to take into account is the fact that everyone isn't as good as you, so scavenger is useless. Usually people die before they need ammo or they camp and run Dual Mags. Lightweight makes almost no noticible difference. Its like if you normally ran 10 MPH, but then you got a speed boost to make it 10.7. Flak Jacket is situational. Hardline is ****ty because it in no way benefits being a good player.
While you may deny the usefulness of ghost in general, you can't deny that it is the best out of all of the first perks, and that is what we're trying to say. You seem to be the only player that isn't plagued by ghost users.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8ALtheAK74UisnotOP. Neither is the Galil. The G11 is arguable.

Dying behind a corner is a connection issue.

I have never seen a guy drop into Second Chance with his primary, lol.

Ghost isn't an issue, lol.
THE AK74U is OP. People can snipe you from long distances with that weapon and it becomes even more OP when you run rapid fire and a grip on it.

My connection is good. It's bad game programming. Or ****ed up hit detection. Explain how I never die behind corners when I play CoD4/MW2.

People drop to second chance while still firing their primary. Pretty sure it's happened to everyone here at least once.

Ghost is the biggest **** up Treyarch made in this game.

Ghost Pro really only saves you from:

Dogs - Maybe?
Ghost Pro does not save you from attack dogs. Thank god.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, what you're basically saying is that Ghost is only an issue to the less skilled players. If that's true, there is NO problem with it and it has no reason to be patched.

I will always stand by the belief that Scavenger is the best first tier perk in all situations except for when a Spy Plane is up in the air. And the boost Ghost gets over a Scav user while an enemy spy plane is up is not worth the trade off, at all. At least 3/4 of the time, a Ghost user is getting nothing out of his first tier perk. Similar to how a Second Chance user only gets use out of his perk when he dies.

And I don't mean to be coming off as "lol everyone sux lolololol" or anything. I'm just saying that, while Ghost IS annoying as hell and it even manages to piss me off on occasion, it's overuse is stupid and the perk itself isn't even that great. It doesn't need to be fixed.

Edit @ F8AL: The Mac11 is 1000000000000x better than the AK74U at sniping people. It has minimal recoil and it fires FASTER. And it doesn't require two attachments to make it broken, just Rapid Fire.

Hit Detection has been iffy in ALL CoD games ever. It will always be that way. Actually, maybe not. Dedicated servers might fix some of that.

Oh, that glitch. Yeah, that's bull**** and needs to fixed, lol. I've been knifed by people dropping into SC. @_@ They really should just cause anything the player had out while dropping into second chance to be disregarded/disappear.

Ghost has been addressed.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
NO NO NO WEIIIGHT WEEEIGHT WEEEEEIGHT...
Are you saying that spy planes are only up for 1/4th of the game?
What game have you been playing?
Spy planes are up for at least 5/6ths of the games that I'm in unless we are destroying a team. The 1/6th is the beginning of the game.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wretched what are you talking about? Hardline is good if you run the lower killstreaks. You get spy planes and counter uavs more often which greatly help the team out and if you really feel like it you can also get SAM turrets and sentries to help cover your mates better.

Lightweight is great if you use it with Marathon. Normally I agree it's pretty bad alone, but with Marathon you're able to cover great distances in a small amount of time, which is great if you plan on running around the map with SMGs or shotguns.

Flak jacket in my exprience is as equally good or slightly worse than Ghost. It allows you to survive nearly every kind of explosive granted it isn't a foot away from you when it blows. In my opinion Flak jacket is the perk that campers should be using. The purpose of the grenade was to be able to flush out all campers hiding in a room. With flack jacket you can easily survive those grenades if you position yourself just right in the room. And if you worry that somebody will spot you if you're camping then spot them back with a motion sensor or spy planes or blackbirds. I personally don't camp ask anybody who has played with me because I'm the first to run up to the enemy and kill them, but even then I find flak jacket to be the more useful perk as people love to use their grenades right in the middle of a battle going on between the teams.

Also ghost in theory is pretty rewarding to teams and is as annoying as it is because Treyarch and IW were stupid enough to phase out 2 of the 3 perks that rounded off ghost which were Juggernaut and Stopping Power when people started whining about not being able to snipe everybody and then when people started whining that that SP killed everything. Of course it will if you ****ing took out Juggernaut. That only left Ghost which would be bearable if the other two perks were present

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Currently at the tourney

ive followed around some good teams and their communication and teamwork are amazing

I dont think I can ever play competitively it doesn't seem like my cup of tea

so many try hards I'm gonna cry

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wretched: Black Ops. Most of the Spy Planes I see up are mine. Sometimes other people get them. Then I shoot them down. Trust me, they are NOT up that frequently. Occasionally you'll run into a lobby that is full of people Hardlining them or something, but it's REALLY not that prevalent. More people are running RC cars and ****. I've even noticed an increase in Counter Spy Plane and SAM Turret usage, further mitigating Spy Plane usage.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Wretched what are you talking about? Hardline is good if you run the lower killstreaks. You get spy planes and counter uavs more often which greatly help the team out and if you really feel like it you can also get SAM turrets and sentries to help cover your mates better.
Hardline is useless if you're a good player. It doesn't help bad players enough either. It lowers your killstreaks by one, but you could be running ghost which seems to exponentially increase your kill turnouts unless you're deltacod
Lightweight is great if you use it with Marathon. Normally I agree it's pretty bad alone, but with Marathon you're able to cover great distances in a small amount of time, which is great if you plan on running around the map with SMGs or shotguns.
Lightweight does not make you fast enough for it to be any more beneficial than any of the other blue perks.
*SNIP*
Flak Jacket is situational. Nuff said. [/size]
Wretched: Black Ops. Most of the Spy Planes I see up are mine. Sometimes other people get them. Then I shoot them down. Trust me, they are NOT up that frequently. Occasionally you'll run into a lobby that is full of people Hardlining them or something, but it's REALLY not that prevalent. More people are running RC cars and ****. I've even noticed an increase in Counter Spy Plane and SAM Turret usage, further mitigating Spy Plane usage.
Thats because you're good at this goddamn game. PEOPLE PUT SPY PLANES UP LIKE CRAZY.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hardline is godlike for support players who consistently only get two or three kills before dying. That's a Spy plane and Counter Spy Plane per life. That's a LOT.

LW is ridiculous with Marathon, lol. SO ridiculous.

Flak Jacket is godlike in pretty much every playlist outside of TDM.

I'm gonna say this right now: To everyone who complains about Spy Planes, start running Strelas, Counter Spy Plane, SAM Turret, or some combination of the above. Actively shoot them down when you have a moment. There's no way in hell you are ALWAYS in conflict. Just died and a Spy plane is up? Look for it before leaving your spawn. You're not allowed to complain about things when you don't use easy tools to beat them.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hotty, competitive games are all Famas users with dual mags.

gg

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wretched the only way Hardline is good is if you decide to play a support role and use the lower tier killstreaks. You can use Hardline and still get a pretty good score by the end of the match if you use it how it was intended to be used. That perk wasn't meant to be used to get dogs or gunships faster, it was meant to do things like get a spy plane in two kills instead of 3 or get a CUAV in 3 kills instead of 4. That means that it too does help out bad players enough. If you're new at the game and suck I think it would make your life easier if someone with Hardline kept helping your team out by giving you constant visibility of the opponent's position or making them oblivious as to where you are when you shoot

Flak jacket is most definitely not situational. I use that perk religiously when I'm on my PS3 because my KD would be bottom pit if I didn't have it on. It's perfect for almost every day use, especially on maps like nuketown or Summit where everybody and their moms pelt grenades at you like nothing. It also shines in nearly every play type. If you're in demo or domination people will more often than not try to blow you up with a grenade while you're capturing or planting something than actually going there and killing you themselves. I will admit the perk is useless in hardcore modes and in search where ghost IS a necessity, but for the most part, in modes that use radars, flak jacket is most definitely not a situational perk and can be used in gameplay in my experience.

Lightweight does indeed make you fast enough WITH MARATHON to go over any of the perks. The only exception I can see to this is if you're using am SMG like the Mac that NEEDS scavenger lest you run out of ammo in 5 reloads. Unless you're doing that, Lightweight is most definitely a good perk to use IF YOU'RE USING MARATHON to be able to get to point A to point B fast IF YOU'RE USING IT WITH MARATHON.

Just because you're (and this applies to everyone else tbh) not using the perk as it should be being used, it doesn't mean that the perk sucks and is useless. If the people who made this game thought like you did then they might as well move Lightweight into third tier as well as Hardline because apparently they're useless and shouldn't be used over ghost ever

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hardline is godlike for support players who consistently only get two or three kills before dying. That's a Spy plane and Counter Spy Plane per life. That's a LOT.

LW is ridiculous with Marathon, lol. SO ridiculous.

Flak Jacket is godlike in pretty much every playlist outside of TDM.

I'm gonna say this right now: To everyone who complains about Spy Planes, start running Strelas, Counter Spy Plane, SAM Turret, or some combination of the above. Actively shoot them down when you have a moment. There's no way in hell you are ALWAYS in conflict. Just died and a Spy plane is up? Look for it before leaving your spawn. You're not allowed to complain about things when you don't use easy tools to beat them.
I'm definitely a support player. I 99.8% of the time run Spy/Counter/Blackbird (S/C/Pred in MW2. Take out air support). So me worrying about spy planes and stuff isn't an issue for me only because I can (in a good game) get counters going. Plus, I run around with a knife. >.> Not exactly carrying the team material there.

Actually the majority ran the famas with RDS, not dual mags

That's a noob move.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm definitely a support player. I 99.8% of the time run Spy/Counter/Blackbird (S/C/Pred in MW2. Take out air support). So me worrying about spy planes and stuff isn't an issue for me only because I can (in a good game) get counters going. Plus, I run around with a knife. >.> Not exactly carrying the team material there.
Odin, it's hard to place you into a group because you knife only. XD You **** so hard with it though.

Top Bottom