• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't really bother playing alone anymore.

Also, I spent literally the past 2 hours crying from watching this anime, Kanon.

T_T

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I would rather have combat training bots on casual difficulty than randoms.

I'm dead ****ing serious btw. :glare:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Because of how bad your random teammates are, or how gay your random opponents are? Or a mixture of both?

Never cared too much about playing alone myself. So long as they aren't exploiting glitches or something to gain an unfair advantage then I'm good.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Because of how bad your random teammates are, or how gay your random opponents are? Or a mixture of both?

Never cared too much about playing alone myself. So long as they aren't exploiting glitches or something to gain an unfair advantage then I'm good.
The first one. I always assume my randoms are limbless ******** people who are trying to control the 360 controller with their minds. I've lost so many games due to bad teammates who let an enemy walk past them, kill me, then they kill them. Or they don't cover me while I'm capping a flag.

I only play with at least 3 other people. Then it's possible to carry the 2 randoms who go 1-20.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah that's why I use ghost when I play with randoms cause can't trust them to not get killed alot and give the enemy spy planes galore

12,000 tomahawks meaning I have done the final tomahawk kill challenge (1500) eight times :)
I was playing against this guy yesterday who used tomahawks too, and he got a pretty sick awesome killcam (he was flashed, but threw two of his thawks while flashed and killed a guy with each of them). But then at the lobby he was bragging and telling everyone to look at how many thawk kills he has, I looked and saw he had like 1200 and I laughed.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lolz, I've had a couple of people in lobbies just randomly look through my playercard and go WTF, but I want to play with someone like that and then tell them to check my tomahawk kills =p

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I only have like... one or two Tomahawk kills.

The tryhard pants are always on for me, but I may make a "killcam" class just to do tomohawk kills.

I did my first game with HS10's while playing with Deltacod and Thunder and it was a lot of fun, actually.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I played by myself from no prestige to maybe 2nd before I realized it was boring/difficult without friends to level up. This game especially is killed by randoms if you're going solo. They somehow manage to put up scores like 1-25 or worse if you play a TDM alone.

Fletch

Smash Master
Lag has to do with scaling. Going from non-HD to HD sources, or flipping between anywhere in the spectrum of 480i to 1080p requires upscaling or downscaling, and will cause a couple of frames of lag depending on how its handled.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I only have like... one or two Tomahawk kills.

The tryhard pants are always on for me, but I may make a "killcam" class just to do tomohawk kills.

I did my first game with HS10's while playing with Deltacod and Thunder and it was a lot of fun, actually.
I love the HS10 when I want to screw around. We need to do this again.

But I only go with a single HS10. I hate dual-weilding a weapon like the HS10 where there's barely any range on it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I run around knifing in gun game, no matter what I have.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Remember the days when we made human centipedes and then let Delta **** the one random?
Those were teh days.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ggs last night thunder, sorry my internet crapped out at the end, we had so many blackbirds that I wasn't fast enough to call both of mine in one match before you or the other guy called yours in

also, thunder and I ran into these 15th prestigers last night in demo, we came in losing 0-1 and carried the team to victory against them. Hate mails to the both of us ensued :troll:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I play mostly alone.

Well recently I have only really played with SWF.

How did I ever have a 2.15 k/d playing with randoms all day?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I play mostly alone.

Well recently I have only really played with SWF.

How did I ever have a 2.15 k/d playing with randoms all day?
You tactically positioned yourself in certain parts of the maps in order to control traffic.
A.K.A. Camping <3

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If you're gonna knife-only in Gun Game, you've gotta do it in High Roller. The rage is spectacular. I can't really do it anymore, because I want my Gold Guns, and trolling High Roller matches costs CoD points which I do not have. Speaking of Gold guns, I need a new one. I can't really think of one that I want.

So far, I have:
AUG
Commando
G11
MP5k
PM63
Spectre
Stoner63
Olympia
Stakeout
PSG1

As of right now, almost anything is up for consideration, except:
FAMAS (Too overused)
AK74u (Too overused/Don't like it)
Galil (Too overused/Don't like it)
RPK (Too ****ty for me to be successful with, only gun I have a negative K/D with...)
L96A1 (If I get killed by my own Gold L96, I will break my disc, no question)
Kiparis (LOL)

Make a decision for me, so I don't have to. Thanks.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
ggs last night thunder, sorry my internet crapped out at the end, we had so many blackbirds that I wasn't fast enough to call both of mine in one match before you or the other guy called yours in

also, thunder and I ran into these 15th prestigers last night in demo, we came in losing 0-1 and carried the team to victory against them. Hate mails to the both of us ensued :troll:
lol fun was had last night. And I understand the hate mail, I was kinda using Ghost+silencer. But it's also a bit needed when you join the game when it's 0-1 and your teammate is 1-16.........

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not really, but it's not bad. It's really easy with 2 people.

Rounds, by the way.

Top Bottom