• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

Eggm

Smash Hero
There was this guy at a smashpocalypse once whose smashtag was Elephant vanishes I thought that was pretty stupid lol.

Drephen

Smash Master
Azen Zagenite and Anden Hellseenkee def awesome since they made them in 2003

and <3 to those who mentioned me and especially mathos, im surprise you guys still remember him

Joe Bushman is a pretty creative name

also if you know the origins of Watty i give you props for knowing such an epic tale

the worst? mew2king of course! get ***** :)

Jonas

Smash Champion
oh and I like Kage too because it means 'cake' in Danish.
Anden means 'the duck' >_>

Mad probs to Emma Watson's Boyfriend. I don't remember who it was, but he signed up to Pound 4 under that name :p

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
oh and I like Kage too because it means 'cake' in Danish.
Anden means 'the duck' >_>

Mad probs to Emma Watson's Boyfriend. I don't remember who it was, but he signed up to Pound 4 under that name :p
I swear I saw that in some socal / norcal tourny LOL, or maybe I just have a really bad memory.

I'm a huge fan of Armada, Zgetto (I'm from ze ghetto?!?!), Silent(wofl, (Lunin) Spectre(a)). wtf is a Zelgadis? Plainkk? PLainrk? Plainrrkkr? Plank? Planck's Constant? Blunted Object is cool. Wobbles is ridiculous in a good way. Chu Dat? Zhu Bat? Neighborhood P? Dr PP?

Darkrain is probably my favorite one. I really hope he came up with it on his own. Very classy . Drephen is really good. I always thought it was after some creature or something, maybe not LOL.

I've definitely had a conversation or two about how ridiculous "mew2king" is, but he made it work I guess. MacD(addy) is also pretty ridiclous LOL. There's also this guy named "San Diego Reaper" or SDR, who I thought had the most ridiculous name but whenever he goes to a tourny he ends up taking out like 10 people from San Diego so I guess it works. Raynex's name always bothered me, sounds like a name for a Hot Wheels car. Vwins? I guess he does. Egg em' Eggm! Jake the Boy.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I always liked Thomas Tipman

I imagined it was mystical ogre that was exceptional at tipping things over by doing backflips and then hitting stuff with his toes.

I was always confused by the name lovage, just cause its a pretty obscure perennial herb to name yourself after.

I think bombsoldier is prolly the most B.A. name though.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
I'd agree with Proverbs on Dr Peepee and Marth1 having the worst tags. The best however is Mew2King's. It's like he's Mew2, and he's a King, Mew2King. The weirdest is still MaNg0. Why are we all losing to a fruit???
Cuz we are all fruits.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I can't take the name Dr. Peepee seriously. I never want to say "Man, I wish my Falco was just like Dr. Peepee's." You just sound stupid. It's a good thing I play Falcon and can say I want to be like Darkrain or SilentSpectre or Scar or Hax. Those sound legit.

Oh, and Marth1 is the absolute worst tag I've ever heard of ever (but his HRC videos are so legit :D).
I know a smasher01

thats like default

dajuan is tight, but thats a real name.

I think Kage is using the shadow definition.
chu dat is tight
dj combo is kinda tight
most of the falcon mains have tight names.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
pretty much all the pros have **** names, especially Mew2King, DaShizWiz, and Mango.

But yeah I agree Dr. Peepee is a ******** name.

oh yeah and KoreanDJ is a **** name.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
pretty much all the pros have **** names, especially Mew2King, DaShizWiz, and Mango.

But yeah I agree Dr. Peepee is a ******** name.

oh yeah and KoreanDJ is a **** name.
Lol, how is mew2king a **** name at all? If we had no idea who jason was, we'd all assume it was some 11 year old pokelover. DaShizWiz is a pretty sweet name, especially since it was given to him for being the ****, and smart(aka wiz)

i think both lucky and mango have pretty gay names for how they original used them (LuCkY and MaNg0) GAY.

OH yeah and i always thought the name raynEX was pretty cool. where'd you get the name raynex?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
...Smash your mom? Pretty beast

@Hbox YES GOOGLEMYNAME IS AWESOME. Best gamertag hands down.
those tags are both freakin amazing lol

silentspectre just makes me feel soooooo good inside when i say it i dont know why it just so fun to say

dashizwiz is a cool name

cash mooney i mean cmon that name is freakin awesome

armada sounds cool to me

dr. peepee isnt anything special imo but PPMD is just

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!

the next 5 off the top of my head that are just cool names

HDL, hax, darc, boback, action *******

cant think of any truely BAD names

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I want to see KirbyKaze vs Arsenic .
you mean kk + arsenic? i don't get it

Best tag I've seen in a Smash match must be HIV+ because it's really contagious. Eventually everyone was using HIV+
the first person i ever saw use it was sintenal, i believe. no idea if that's where it originated from, but i would assume.

sars and i decided at one time that anything with "Dragon" is tied for the worst name...his gamefaqs tag is The_Ice_Dragon. you can just tell that the person was <16 when the account was created.
PC once followed me for an entire day asking what hazygoose meant. i dunno if my name is approved of but apparently it's mysterious. i do approve of silent wolf for being (adjective) (animal) though, and i encourage more like it.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Oh, yes. Bombsoldier, his name was beast.

Also, the music in his combo video sounded like it was going "Bombsoldiah babyyy", not "Bombs over Baghdaaad"

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
homemadewaffles is a god tier commentator not name

bombsoldier is a sweet name tho almost as cool as silent spectre

god i love saying silent spectre just try saying it out loud god i love that freakin name

Jonas

Smash Champion
Marthpwnzer sounds pretty dumb. Probably the worst gamertag ever.

I like the silly tags like Smoke2Jointz, TigerBombz, HomeMadeWaffles etc. They're funny =D

JPOBS

Smash Hero
chillindude828 or whatever it was is a pretty terrible name XD

Hands down the best name ever is DaShizWiz (SHIAWIA)

best teams name are Team 1st Place and The Newlyweds

Top Bottom