• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

Incronaut

Smash Ace
awesome: mathos and knihT just cause im a fan of those word scramble names... (kniht is think backwards)

not so much: aaaand magus1307 or whatever it is.. just not a fan of numbers attached at the end

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Lol

Yall don't know bout M2Ks mew2

Id actually like to play your m2... that would be an experience.

Also

My name is awesome

yep.

...Smash your mom? Pretty beast

@Hbox YES GOOGLEMYNAME IS AWESOME. Best gamertag hands down.

Nother gppd one is uhh... errr.... Well tbh i really like the tag Renth. Just sounds ******

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Dude my name is so lame. Probably the worst. It's just box but turned into a palindrome. Only a real idiot would name themselves as bad as mine.

:093:

AXE 09

Smash Master
my favorite's pobably gotta be DaShizWiz. that's just freakin tight lol

the worst name?

probably MeleeMasterMikey

way to be origional -_-

oh well, kudos for playing melee lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
my favorite's pobably gotta be DaShizWiz. that's just freakin tight lol

the worst name?

probably MeleeMasterMikey

way to be origional -_-

oh well, kudos for playing melee lol
who's that one AZ Brawl player with a terrible name? :laugh:

weon - X

Smash Ace
i think mango is a piece of **** name

why is everybody loving darkrain? thats the most cliche name i've ever heard.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mew2King was pretty bad, even now I just think why. HomeMadeWaffles is another name i'm not very fond of. Any of the $'s just make me roll my eyes :p

DrPP is bad too but at least it's hysterical. Like I saw a match where it was PPMD, I laughed pretty hard. Scar is pretty weird but its from his last name so it makes sense. DJN just seems generic. Idk there are a lot of bad ones lol.
My name is generic because I AM a DJ and I'm mad beast at Nintendo games, especially Mario games with my world records lol. I got the name DJ Nintendo even before smash came out. People back in the days when I was young gave me the name DJ Super Mario. Then those people changed it to DJ Nintendo. So when I played smash from the beginning when it came out, I just used my DJ name as my smash tag as well. But yeah, my name is generic lol =)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Mew2King....King of the Mews.

Nah m2k is a sweet name.

I like my name, and I didn't even come up with it, it was "bestowed" upon me if you will, but no1 gives a **** why, so i wont say.

DaShizWiz is an awesome name too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I've always liked Silent Spectre.

Just has a really cool ring to it.

I don't really have a name I don't like hmmm....

and although I don't particularly like Dr. Peepee's name but PPMD is a pretty cool tag =3.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I'm kinda annoyed about my own SWF name (it's not the tag I use in tourneys).

Basically I made it because I thought it was an awesome pun. I was an idiot who doesn't know how "Gustav" is pronounced. Plus it's too unwieldy to say out loud.

As for ones I like...

I like Strawhat Dahean. It has a nice ring to it.

Lovage sounds pretty cool to me too.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Amsah means "Chinaman", iirc. He said it was stupid because he wasn't Chinese.
Amsah is his real first name, and it kicks ***. But his nickname (Nihonjin, which means Japanese) is one of the worst I know. Most people call him Amsah nowaday, and I think that's what he prefers :p
It's a bit like Dave, whose nickname is Kirby Squad.

I also believe Remen is a first name, not a nickname.
Dutch players seem to use their first names as gamertags, since there's also Adam, Ivo and Faab (based on his first name Fabian).

Anyway, the worst is definitely Marc's former tag : Perfect_Vegetto. It won the "Worst nickname award" at the 2007 Dutch Smash Awards :laugh:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
now that I think about it, Chillindude was a pretty dumb gamer tag, lol.

There was someone that showed up to some random GA tournament who went by "LotsofDicks"

So when you beat him, you would say "Yess!! I beat LotsofDicks!"

Zodiac

Smash Master
I saw this thread, thought "I'll something like,, my name could have been better" and then ramble on about other tags but...I guess that wont be tolerated here.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Amsah is his real first name, and it kicks ***. But his nickname (Nihonjin, which means Japanese) is one of the worst I know. Most people call him Amsah nowaday, and I think that's what he prefers :p
It's a bit like Dave, whose nickname is Kirby Squad.

I also believe Remen is a first name, not a nickname.
Dutch players seem to use their first names as gamertags, since there's also Adam, Ivo and Faab (based on his first name Fabian).

Anyway, the worst is definitely Marc's former tag : Perfect_Vegetto. It won the "Worst nickname award" at the 2007 Dutch Smash Awards :laugh:
Shaddap my nickname and real name are both awesome..:embarrass

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Best tag I've seen in a Smash match must be HIV+ because it's really contagious. Eventually everyone was using HIV+

TheLake

Smash Master
Dude my name is so lame. Probably the worst. It's just box but turned into a palindrome. Only a real idiot would name themselves as bad as mine.

:093:
Quite possibly the the worst name by a staggering margin on smash world forums

There should be like a nobel prize for a name this atrocious

Jonas

Smash Champion
I love Gimpyfish's tag. Just say it. Gimpyfish. Not particularly cool or awesome, but you gotta love it.

A friend of mine used "Stik" as his tag (in the game, not on forums and such) for a long time because he was very fond of the C-stick. It has since become a local meme and is claimed to boost any Marth player who uses it.

Top Bottom