• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Over your career, you've heard many diverse gamertags, ranging from relatively plain to terrible to amazing. On a two-hour car ride with Axe, we started entertaining ourselves by looking at gamertags.

What are some names that just stand out to you and why?

Do you think they're (the names are) good?
Are they bad?
Do they just make you curious in a way? If so, just name the person and discuss/question.

I have got to say, one of the WORST gamertags I have ever heard has to be GamerGuitarist7. What a generic piece of **** name. You're a gamer, and you play the guitar. **** you <3 ;)

On the other hand, I really like the name Darkrain. It just sounds so bada55 (swf censors suck) when you say it out loud. DARKRAIN

I'm not sure how I feel about the name Dr. Peepee. What exactly is/was the origin of that? I heard he's studying to be a urologist or something but I dunno if that was a joke or not.

EDIT:

DISCLAIMER: Please don't make this thread a billion posts saying (my own tag) is really bad.

I.B

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how I feel about the name Dr. Peepee. What exactly is/was the origin of that? I heard he's studying to be a urologist or something but I dunno if that was a joke or not.
Lol

I remember watching an episode of That 70's Show, and Eric recalled being picked on for being a bedwetter when he was younger and people used to call him "Dr. Peepee". I'm pretty sure this is where he got his name from.

If you read this, Hi PeePee :)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I can't take the name Dr. Peepee seriously. I never want to say "Man, I wish my Falco was just like Dr. Peepee's." You just sound stupid. It's a good thing I play Falcon and can say I want to be like Darkrain or SilentSpectre or Scar or Hax. Those sound legit.

Oh, and Marth1 is the absolute worst tag I've ever heard of ever (but his HRC videos are so legit :D).

I'd agree with Proverbs on Dr Peepee and Marth1 having the worst tags. The best however is Mew2King's. It's like he's Mew2, and he's a King, Mew2King. The weirdest is still MaNg0. Why are we all losing to a fruit???

TheLake

Smash Master
Thelake is so powerful and invigorating

armada and darkrain are by far the coolest names ever though

mew2king is also quite ******

worst name ever?

...ken

:D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I actually thought Drephen was a cool name, though I had no idea what it had to do with anything. Same with Amsah and Remen. Cort was fun to say.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I like teh spammers tag he gives ou a hint on how he plays.

Also WHY isn't there an ice climber main named grabs? THat should have happened someone chu dat good named grabs.

My favorite named are darkrain, m2k, hungary box, silent wolf and I like mine but who know you can't really say yeah meinen better than your. I like the sound of my last name, ICG, and what I put down HAD when playing.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Also WHY isn't there an ice climber main named grabs? THat should have happened someone chu dat good named grabs.

My favorite named are darkrain, m2k, hungary box, silent wolf and I like mine but who know you can't really say yeah meinen better than your. I like the sound of my last name, ICG, and what I put down HAD when playing.
u heard it here first

Kanelol

Smash Lord
The first time I heard "Mew2King" I was like, 'Wow, that's a ****ing gay *** name.' Then I saw him play, realized he was pretty legit, and now I'm like whatever. I really don't know of a gamertag that sticks out in my mind as HYQWEGUHIUDJGVNJ****INGAWESOME... sorry.

TresChikon

Smash Lord
Skler is such a cool tag.

Just saying it gets you pumped up and ready for battle. It sounds like a battlecry.

SKLEEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Only a madman would love that name. Also at school when we played counter stike there was a terror box that camped with a sniper 1st thing i thought was bair and it turned out it was a ******(he really is one) that can't aim.

also there should be a player called "I know you are what am I" who mains kirby

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King was pretty bad, even now I just think why. HomeMadeWaffles is another name i'm not very fond of. Any of the $'s just make me roll my eyes :p

DrPP is bad too but at least it's hysterical. Like I saw a match where it was PPMD, I laughed pretty hard. Scar is pretty weird but its from his last name so it makes sense. DJN just seems generic. Idk there are a lot of bad ones lol.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I think Kirbykaze is a really creative name, I like it.

When I first heard the tag Armada I thought "lul this guy picked WAYYYY to epic of a name, his skill will be nowhere as epic", then I watched and proceeded to crap my pants.

I also like the tag The Lake, it's so calming, and yet adding "The" at the beginning makes it kind of ominous. EXACTLY like how he plays. Let's you do your thing first match, it's fun, and easy going, then he just ***** THE **** OUT OF YOU second match.

lol my name sucks. i didnt even make this account, i stole it from my friend a long time ago =P

D20

Smash Lord
I'm a huge fan of the names Drephen, Forward, Cort, Renth, Kage, Th0rn, Darc, SwiftBass, and Wobbles.

As for the worst? That list might be too long.

PS - Silent Wolf... your Fox avatar looks so sad. I just want to give him a hug.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Why thank you, hungrybox! Maybe I will, one day, write a theme song about AceDude like you said I should....
I already have one about GuitarDude....can't be too hard to make another one.
the story behind your name's funny, hungry. haha

I like Dr Pee Pee cause of it's ability to be shortened into a melee character tag.
Kage's pretty fun to say.

OH SNAPP!!! Mew2King gonna bring it!!!
HYPEE!!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LemonLau. It's pronounced "Lemon-Loooo", which is also weird.
thats totally not how you pronounce it Icy T_T its like lemonlaow. It's like saying "ow" but with an l. O:

I like the name "Just Sexed" that's pretty awesome lmfao.

i like insane carzy guy

Top Bottom