• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I 100% argee with pink reaper.

Also my name was going to be cici's pizza becuase I just tryed the salty fish from there and loved them for it, but I messed up a few times on reging so I said f*** it i'm ICG

BBQ°

Smash Champion
The best team name originated from Georgia.

Soft and Cornel went to a Florida tournament and decided to use double Donkey Kong in pools.

Their team name was "Curious Georgia".

.Marik

is a social misfit
I have a lot of names I like.

RaynEX, Hungrybox, Skler, Armada, Lovage, Desh, Sanuzi, Sveet, and Wobbles.

I've also seen a lot that are cliched and unoriginal, such as Insane Carzy Guy and Unknown522, even though the actual dude is a beast and mad chill.

KirbyKaze is also pretty bad, and now the dude is probably going to sodomize me next week.

=[

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Kirbykaze's name is only bad because it has kirby in it otherwise it's at least mid-tier if he changed it to kittenkaze we might have something to work with

PB&J

Smash Hero
best - google my name

then mew2king because i always thought mewtwo was the best when i first started

worse

cant think of any but

weird is captain smiley face,hippiedude92.mariomario,etc

GOD!

Smash Ace
replicate is my favorite gamer tag. It just sounds so legit.
Armada's pretty sweet as well.

Worst is probably stabbedbyahippie or something. Just seems weird to me.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Zhu, tec0, scar are all really good tags. Short and easy to say, but still cool. Sorta like rathy. =D

Proverbs is a cool tag.

mew2king, silent spectre, anythings with two many sylabyles, sounds japanese, or is clearly trite is bad.

Axe is another good one.

Best name I've ever seen on smashboards has to be Today. I don't know anything about her, so I can't even say for sure that's her tag, but its the best name I've seen on smashbaords hands down.... right after rathy. rathy is just so **** sexy when you say it. =D

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
Most of the time the gamertags that follow this format aren't creative:

Dark____ (darkmario, darkluigi, dark****)
Shadow____ (shadowmario, shadowluigi, shadowkirby, shadowshadow)
Anything with "smasher" in the gamertag

Other than that, I don't really mind what your gamertag is

The best tags i've seen are "Pen Island", "Patriot Pidgeon", and "Talon-Fury" (that tag isn't from Smash, but it sounds really cool for a Falco player).

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
Most of the time the gamertags that follow this format aren't creative:

Dark____ (darkmario, darkluigi, dark****)
Shadow____ (shadowmario, shadowluigi, shadowkirby, shadowshadow)
Anything with "smasher" in the gamertag

Other than that, I don't really mind what your gamertag is

The best tags i've seen are "Pen Island", "Patriot Pidgeon", and "Talon-Fury" (that tag isn't from Smash, but it sounds really cool for a Falco player).
Yeah, I've seen loads of Darklink and Shadowlink

The Star King

Smash Hero
Isai himself said he liked my username... I go by ShootingStarKing now, though >_>

Chillindude and Dr Peepee are terrible names. I also knew a smash64 player online named Marth. Yeah, that's right, just Marth. I don't like it when people name themselves after characters, it's uncreative, and a lot of people do it.

I've seen like 3 Pen Islands so that's not a good name.

Hrmmm... the best I've seen is Insane Crazy Guy, DJ Nintendo, Mew2King, and DaShizWiz

Someone's gamer tag named "a nub" I can't take seriously, nor Dr. PeePee. Ivysaur is unoriginal as well since now there's someone with that gamertag. Oh and MaNg0, seriously... fruit much?

I hate my name, it's like half Japanese, half English, all Kirby anime reference :/

Top Bottom