• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

judge!

Smash Ace
agreed inui next tourney we wil def have to grab a tv and not leave...since noone will be beating us anyhow =P. and lol the fingure that sucks. u did really well agianst lain though

RATED

Smash Lord
wow , this tourney stream is the best evar... even though I didnt lilke B challenge but is cool

but wow that anther vs anti was super awesome!

and ally vs m2k that 1st match was frikking epic!

and wow ally beating Lain's ddd that just super awesome wow I don't think that I could beat ally right now even though I main ddd.

and now a SUPER words to Lain and atomsk: thanks for repping d3 boards even though Lain use more ICs than ddd but is cool! btw Atomsk I love the roll to uptilt kills.

ADHD

Smash Hero
YES ICYLIGHT WE MUST!!

Screw the bowser challenge (even though I lol'd hard), we must have the diddy challenge.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Man, the Ganon challenge gets no credit.
THAT WAS SO FUN i have the replay of when we 0-78'd someone in like less than a second

and i also have the replay of when i did a dair-dair and the other 2 ganons jumped in and did a 3rd dair with me and we super spiked the ike

goood times. i'll put them on youtube. :) do you remember who the other person was? it was me, clai, you, and someone else

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And to that clown who used Air freshener as Deodrant...... lmao

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
THAT WAS SO FUN i have the replay of when we 0-78'd someone in like less than a second

and i also have the replay of when i did a dair-dair and the other 2 ganons jumped in and did a 3rd dair with me and we super spiked the ike

goood times. i'll put them on youtube. :) do you remember who the other person was? it was me, clai, you, and someone else
Tenno was the 4th person. He's just a friend of mine who I'm trying to get into competitive Brawl.
Definitely put those on youtube, though, they were great. Ganon challenges do not get the attention they deserve, man. Three-man-thunderstomp is the most epic thing you can ask for.
The Ivysaur challenges were actually more fun/funny than I was expecting, too.

I wanted to get those on the livestream, haha. Toooo goooood.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser subscribes

E Love: She definitely was feeling me hardbody son lol. Let's see what happens next time lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I don't even care, its one of the many reason why I want to switch to Jigglypuff. Too bad she still sucks.

And I didn't run out the clock on Atomsk.

Maybe if Brinstar wasn't a ****ty Diddy stage I wouldn't have been trying to regroup myself the entire match against an aerial character like Kirby.

Its really hard for a Diddy main to choose a good CP when he can't pick FD and Smashville if he won on Smashville already. Seriously what does he have left? Of course that led me to picking a bad cp which was PS1 making it easier for plank to plank because of the transformations.

And btw i refuse for that match to be put up so you can't now. Tell that to M@V.
stop whinning
you planking to other people..

so its about time someone actually planking you back... lol

judge!

Smash Ace
: Ally(guess) <3 good job dude. looks like midwest wont feel bad anymore loosing to u...even though we never did XD
2: Mew2King(guess) to good sir
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) LAIN!!!! OMGGGGGG RAPEEE. u did really good. midwest is proud of u =)
4: Anti(Snake, MK) hey i warned midwest u were a beast XD. sorry about doubles. <3
5: Atomsk(DDD) drunk brawling against u is only the best lol. sadly never played sober =(
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) gj matey took out anther...not easy to do
7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) i dont think iv ever gotten beat that bad in a tourney b4. to good SEXY
7: Anther(Pikachu) fuzbear....my one and only fuzbear. u shoulda won apex. secret tourney this weekend XD
9: Seibrik(MK, DDD)god wtf us mk didnt do to sexy well u did. lets get in more friendlys next time we meet. and i was really hopeing we could get out epic rematch...****ing IC
9: Candy(Snake) holy crap your snake is sick. good **** man. was nice chatting with u and for sure lets team soon
9: NinjaLink(Rob, Diddy, Pikachu) one again we said we were going to play and we didnt sigh...till next time XD
9: Blackwaltz(Olimar)good **** against holy
13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) amazing snake def with allys. lol delfino ****
13: Dojo(MK)<3 my mexican lover might be seeing u a bit more often
13: Ultimate Razer(Snake)didnt play u fool
13: HolyNightmare(Rob)<3 u out placed me =( was fun playing melee with someone who doesnt wavedash either XD
17: Y.b.M(Kirby)wow! u placed really ****ing good. way to rep midwest
17: UTD Zac(G&W) screw your gaw and its fmash
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach)
17: Dazwa(Zss)
17: NEO(Marth)
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) was nice playing u ill know that matchup by next time =P
17: Plankk(...guess)lol at runnin the timers XD
17: Light(Shiek, Pit, MK)
25: Hylian(G&W)sorry i forced u to come to wendys...drunk. XD spilling the skittles was priceless
25: Meep!(ICs, barf)omg...meep.....till next time i cant say anymore lo
25: PhantomX(Wario)so nice to finally meet/play you wario dittos r funny =P
25: kornnn(METAKNIGHT)
25: ESOJ(DiddyK)
25: Jash(TL)nice meetin u again =)
25: Puffster(DiddyKong)
25: Xzax(MK)
33: PGN(G&W)nice to finally meet u in person
33: Crizthakidd(MK)
33: Cawesome(SNAKE)
33: Judge(MK, Wario)U SUCK WTF 33RD...QUIT BRAWL
33: Steel2nd(Marth)
33: HAT(SNAKE)
33: Chudat(Kirby)i still wanna play u one of these days
33: Eazy(MK)
33: Vex Kasrani(G&W, DDD, Bowser)
33: Kadaj(Marth)
33: PikaPika!(guess)nice to finally meet u..**** your tall lol
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns)lol broken fingure XD. nice getting to actualy chat with u. we gotta do them 2v2 MM soon worst mks ever =( lol
33: Fatal(Snake)**** we both got 33rd. not our day?
33: BadNewsBear(Lots of characters)
33: Yes!(Snake, Fox)
33: EEvisu(DayDayDay)
49: Rhyme(Spamus)
49: SK(92)
49: Xiivi(Luigi)
49: Omegablackmage(SlikVik)
49: Xisin(?)didnt think u could make it to apex. good thing u did u def learn from the major tourneys.
49: KirinBlaze(Mario)
49: Omniswell(ICs, Wolf)u will do better nice time man dun worry
49: Dphat(Marth, MK)
49: TUSMMMMM(DaydayDayyyyyyyyyy)
49: Ophelia(Sonic, MK)
49: JJ wolf(guess)
49: D1(FLACO, Metacake)
49: Darc(Marth)
49: Keitaro(Falco)
49: Kai(Sonic, Diddy)man a lot of players didnt do good at this tourney we gotta step it up~
49: IcyLight(Olimar)
65: JAY-SMASH
65: Okin(Lucas)
65: Clai(MUTHA****IN GANON)
65: Smurf(Pit)
65: God-is-my-rock(slikvik)
65: BetaZealot(falco)
65: Dark. Pch(Pch)u didnt get 65th. thats wrong but u did realy well.good playing u your peach is sick
65: Buuman(DDD)
65: Ninja Edd(Diddy)
65: DIZMY
65: Jilla
65: Kage
65: Blackanese(G&W, MK)u got last.wtf wow lots of pros got ***** = /
65: .com
65: Sky
65: Gunblade(snake)
65: Lobos(TL)
65: WTP
65: Izumi(MK)
65: EpicProportions
65: The Hulk(DK)
65: Vanz(DQ'd)
65: Yoshididdy(Diddy)
65: Doom(MK)
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) glad u think im hott XD
65: dj nintendo(Bowser)
65: Turbo Ether(Snake)
65: Will(DK)
65: Arrancar 18(Lucario)
65: GDX(diddy)
65: Malcom(sonic)
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Me and ChuDat got 33rd. We both clearly suck. Anyone not M2K want to MM us in doubles? Should be easy cash! :)

judge! said:
13: Dojo(MK)<3 my mexican lover might be seeing u a bit more often
That sounds really hot.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
3 MK in the top 5 and people are saying this could sway the MK ban

lulul
Two of the MK players had very strong secondaries that were needed to place that high. In fact, Anti actually mains Snake.

It's skill-based, not MK-based, that they placed so well.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Judge I'll do better hopefully with picking up a new char. Hopefully Oli will make my BF johns stop. Maybe you just need to "not get grabbed" XD, I hate when people say that.

Inui, thats the worst thing I've heard today. I'm gonna go throw up now.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
jesus christ stop whining about mk it's like if you kids can't learn how to fight him when you fight him like 10 times every tournament then what the hell you gonna do. step back and think for a second instead of putting your head in a hole and going DURR BAN especially if you play a ******* gayass stupid character like diddy or olimar or some ****. How can you even complain when you play them lol, at least MK does things. Diddy just litters and olimar enslaves flora thats not even fighting **** ya'll.

I would love to see the MK whiners complain about fox in melee considering he has way more options to do **** even though mk can't really be punished :bee:

it took me ages to learn how to fight fox and even though i don't ****ing travel i learned eventually just from playing like the same 3 foxes over and over and playing him. now you guys gotta deal with mk in a game where like 75% of the **** people can do in melee is gone. it's like you playin rps instead of rock paper scissors laser upsmash upair laser shine grab tsoya and like a swiss army knife

this post doesn't make sense but whatever **** ya'll lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
That NYC Brawl+ video is tight. watching it right now.
Thanks a lot. I also have to add that I find it disturbing you improved this much in such a short amount of time. We need to play sometime...:ohwell:

jesus christ stop whining about mk it's like if you kids can't learn how to fight him when you fight him like 10 times every tournament then what the hell you gonna do. step back and think for a second instead of putting your head in a hole and going DURR BAN especially if you play a ******* gayass stupid character like diddy or olimar or some ****. How can you even complain when you play them lol, at least MK does things. Diddy just litters and olimar enslaves flora thats not even fighting **** ya'll.
LOL it's not that simple. You see, Olimar's ground/camp game is ridiculous but he can get gimped.

Diddy is similar, ***** on ground but he can't really kill.

Metaknight is just...all of the above but he can kill, recover, gimp, camp..you name it.

With that said I don't care about a MK ban or not, I really don't.... I just wanted to show why some people considered him broken.

Oh and in regards to the MK Fox analogy...Fox was easily gimpable with both of his recoveries...lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
BETA: actually **** yea dude I am proud of you. Congrats on making brackets!!! + you did pretty good in Melee it looks like. I'm getting home around the 21st of June or so (just after MW champs) and I'll be needed some Falco practice for Genesis/EVO so we should try to play some. I heard you almost beat Vex too??

EDIT: okay so this payout is off because I forgot circuit money. Also it should be assumed a few people entered for free in exchange for their services running the tournament. So yea I don't want anyone freaking out Inui I trust he is a good TO.

King~

Smash Champion
shoutz

Lain: Omg so amazing. i had so much fun chilling with you this weekend, all the shenanigans betwen your epic matches were too good.

Judge: ahh one of my favorite people in the community, cant wait to chill again. and dont worry about your placing youll **** next time.

Anther: you made up for last time, sigh i think its time i go back to square 1 and start learning a lil from you.

Badnewsbear: Way to take my dollar in a MM:laugh: im coming for you next time so be ready. fun seeing/talking to you all weeknd though, too chill.

K9: oh god we finally met lol, next time we need to go on that quest for those korean chicks out there.

Ally: Good ish on winning, your a funny guy hope to see you more in the MW.

PikaPika: thanks for ****** me inlike 5 dittos hehe, hopefully we play again sometime.

NinjaLink: Pretty fun talking to you while waiting for pools to be annouced, and you are clearly too good at this game.

Dphat: it was nice meeting you, you seemed pretty chill throught out the whole tourney.

Rouge Pit: nice seeing you again, next time we should play some friendlies hopefully.

Boss: pretty funny guy, you asked me for like 3 MMs lol, next time ill let you take my money.

everyone i played in pools: GGs

MW peeps: <3 you all

Alex Strife: BEST FAWKIN T.O. ive ever had the pleasure of meeting, amazingly well run tourney.

Apex host crew: You all made this a really fun and organized tourney, thank you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also:

I don't know if this is the official payouts, but it should be very close, this is based on 210 entrants for singles and a $10 entrance fee:
1: Ally (Snake) $840 + $150 bonus = $990
2: Mew2King (MK) = $525
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) = $315
4: Anti(Snake, MK)= $210
5: Atomsk(DDD) = $84
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) = $84
7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) = $21
7: Anther(Pikachu) = $21
All of the staff and people that helped out a lot entered for free, so that's like -$100 or more. That $150 bonus was a mistake I told Alex to remove ages ago, but he forgot. Sorry about that. Money was taken out for the circuit finals to make the final pot bigger. I forgot how much exactly. I think it was $125.

Just trying to avoid people saying we stole from the pot, which we didn't. ~_~

Thanks, AZ. Everyone will probably see your post, flip out, accuse us of stealing, and ignore the explanation. Absolutely wonderful.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This was mad fun. I couldn't enter due to work on Saturday, but I just knew this **** was going to be epic as hell, so I went Sunday.

I didn't play in the crew battle vs MD/VA because I wasn't warmed up, and I was playing horribly. Props to MD/VA for taking the gold. We'll get you next time.

I'll do full shout-outs later, but for now, just give a shout out to my man Kos-Mos. Peach is sexy.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yo this tourney was amazing.

A drunk Rei recording a drunk BTree spinning a sober Mew2King around in the courtyard. Hilarity ensues

Bowsertree, Eastlitree, BTree in case you name search :p. Here's the picture of you, me, and Maria stuck together.

When me and BTree did live commentary while zipped together. When Meep was facing a Snake and did some crazy **** with Nana making her F-air Snake under the stage by herself. But our **** was too pro. About 100 people witnessed our awesome commentary and his Bill Cosby impression.

Crismas: WE'RE TOO GOOD!!! I love your peach in teams. So awesome. You even played great with me while I was drunk. Too goodz, I can't believe we beat Hat and BTree and did pretty good against DJ Nintendo and WarriorKnight. Love you!!!

Alex: I love you, calling mad homo on this, but Cristin took you already you sexy beast. Awesome **** running the tourney. The best job I've seen running a tourney ever.

Inui: Why did you show me that hentai of the girl on your desktop so fast? She doesn't have ****... Though you did show me an acceptable Zero Suit Samus pic afterwards :/. I think you would hump anything that moves.

DMBrandon: Good **** for calling people on the mic. Also GET THAT ****ING WENDYS OUT OF HERE OR PAY $5! Too good.

Solidjake: Too sexy. God **** dude. The two Japanese girls in that picture you showed me. I'm telling you dude, soo hot. Have fun with em and your girlfriend :p

Thumbswayup(hisass): CAUSE YOUR GAAAAAY! Ride was too much fun.

Yoster: The car ride was soo amazing. Good **** Tim.

K9: HALF JAPANESE PRIDE! We're too sexy in the back of the vehicle lol. lmao @ what happened.

Okin: ZETTA SLOW!!!!

Maria: <3. Great meeting you. Fun getting drunk together. Fun zipping our jackets together. Gotta do it again :p

Korn: URUSAI!!!!! <3

JCaesar: VROOOOOOOOOOOM *****H! Upload our Brawl crack Matches. Our matches are amazing. It shouldn't be called brawl+ anymore. SSBC ftw. Super smash brothers CRACK. We can't defile it with the name of brawl lol!

Steve H: DK IS TOO GOOD GOD ****! NEED MORE OF THAT CRACK!!! *scratches neck*

Turbo(mothafukin)Gilman: Sucks you got gayed out of your pools because of arseholes conspiring against you by rigging the wins... So dumb. Thank god for Brawl Crack. Your D3 is too good. My MK is soo good with your D3. I need to get my license ASAP to play more with you guys. Ganon's a BEAST.

Atomsk: Nice hanging with ya for a bit. You're just too god**** funny.

Tec0: Great seeing you haley. lol @ you first thinking my last name was Higurashi. It is kinda close to Higashi though xD. Just two Kana off.

Lord Knight: OMFG THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMING. YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY *****. Thanks for driving me and Btree to the store. I love you man! [/bro]

Darc: Our tourney match was too funny. You falcon punched me lol xD. Drunk melee is too good. So much fun.

DJNintendo: BOWSER IS TOO ****! Good stuff beating me in doubles and singles. I love your stuff man. So much fun to play against.

Magus: The friendlies on Sunday were so much fun. I love playing your Ganon. So tricky.

btw I deserve a blue name lolzzzz, I helped with setups, and a prepared a TON of name tags with Shinku, Korn, Okin, and Crismas. Either way, everything was so much fun. This tourney was amazing other than the fact my SD card was stolen :(. Found my DS.

Hey mods, is there a way for me to get a namechange to Rei? The other Rei hasn't had activity since 03-31-2008 12:18 AM Hylian, Dazwa, or whoever.

-Rei

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
any way the bracket will be uploaded.

i just want to know if i beat hylian, which i should of lol who did he play then loose to. potential 17th placing makes me so mad =/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sorry guys been very tired and a bit sick ( some people knows whats been going on kinda ). Inui when your ready post up the payouts cause you remember them over me.

Also I will probably, when I wake up , be doing a show either tomorrow or the day after just to let people know plans on the next event after apex.

To let everyone know as of right now after I take care of all the apex issues I will be taking either a very long break or quitting T.Oing all together. Medically I might not be able to do it anymore and , though it really bothers me, I have to do what is best for my life and safety. I'll definitely explain myself in lengths later on tonight

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
SWINE FLUUUUU I TOLD YOU ALEX

AZ I'm up for it, I'd have to pull some big strings to go to Genesis/EVO.

I was talking to Anther and he needed to pull some strings too.

More like ropes.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom