• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Sorry guys been very tired and a bit sick ( some people knows whats been going on kinda ). Inui when your ready post up the payouts cause you remember them over me.

Also I will probably, when I wake up , be doing a show either tomorrow or the day after just to let people know plans on the next event after apex.

To let everyone know as of right now after I take care of all the apex issues I will be taking either a very long break or quitting T.Oing all together. Medically I might not be able to do it anymore and , though it really bothers me, I have to do what is best for my life and safety. I'll definitely explain myself in lengths later on tonight
That would be a shame if you stopped TO'ing, but you have to do what you gotta do. You ran an awesome tourney regardless.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Shout outs :D

1: Ally(guess) - wowowowowo Incredible. You're not afraid of anything are you? 220% damage against M2K doesn't mean **** to you, lmao. Well played man.
2: Mew2King(guess) - I guess Ally is your Brawl Mango, eh?
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) - I've never seen IC's **** so hard, good **** against M2K. DDD wasn't lookin' so hot though :/
13: HolyNightmare(Rob) - Man, I guess I just couldn't pull out the wins in our set. I kept gettin' the damage up, but no kills. Great stuff, had a lot of fun.
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - I saw your matches against Phantom X and Jash, too good. They were all so close man, but well done. I thought you had Phantom though, but that set vs. Jash were some of the closest matches I've ever seen in my life! Good stuff
25: Hylian(G&W) - I already talked to Espy man, I gave him the business about training you :p Fun stuff, you're a real cool guy.
25: PhantomX(Wario) - Great Wario! Wish I could've played you, but the way you handled Malcolm makes me wonder if I would've even stood a chance XD Epic set, you both played insanely well. epic lulz at malcolm teching Wario Waft on FD at 200%
25: Jash(TL) - ****...just....just pure **** man. Your Tlink did things to me that I didn't know was possible. I forgot how to even play the game at some points >__>
25: Xzax(MK) - I don't like seein' this MK mess, get that outa here. Pull out the Sonic...Amy the Hedghog ;]
49: SK(92) - I heard Kinzer talk about you, but from what I heard you play Falco..You must play him a lot since you handled my Sonic pretty well. Fun matches, didn't expect you to pull out MK, lol.
49: Xiivi(Luigi) - Luigi?? ****, this dude used EVERYBODY, lol. Fun matches, but I guess you just couldn't get any lucky character choices on me eh? ;] Mad props for BANNING BOXOB IRL!! LMAO
49: KirinBlaze(Mario) - Nice stuff man, but why isn't Link mentioned here?
49: Ophelia(Sonic, MK) - Sonic AND MK? Alright alright, I can handle that. Good stuff bro, but my Sonic > your Sonic XD
49: Kai(Sonic, Diddy) - Good stuff man, Sonic dittos are so lulz and fail at the same time :D
65: Smurf(Pit) - Nice seein you again Smurf, good ****
65: BetaZealot(falco) - LOL, you better follow up on your word about that Boku roll! That was so funny XD Isn't steak much funnier when you get the joke?
65: Blackanese(G&W, MK) - Fun MMs dude, I should've had your D3 though. Rackin' you up to 180% last stock just to get Utilted XD fun stuff man.
65: .com - I TOLD YOU STEAK WAS FUNNY ONCE YOU GOT THE JOKE! LOL! SPREAD THE STEAK!
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) - lol, keep reppin that Yoshi
65: Malcom(sonic) - MOTHERS DAY JOHNS! Man, You would've placed so much higher but I guess Mom just gets in the way of it all, lmao, it's all good man. I had so much fun dittoing (I mean Wario dittos) against you. The only time I've ever had so much fun going Sonic v Sonic. You're one of the funniest and chill guys there. I gotta teach you about ROB though ;]

daKID - Nice Sonic dude, good stuff. Shame you didn't make it out of pools, Xiivi told me all about OBM. Still, good stuff. I watched your MM against Chaos Marth and it was too legit man. Keep it up :D You're also a let loss cocky and funnier irl than on the internet. Almost makes me like you ;] lol, but seriously, real cool guy right here
ShadowLink - Those are some crazy Wii hax bro, lol. Nice job against Hylian in your MM, took a match off. Better than I did, lol
Boxob - Couldn't of asked for a better roomate, lol. Nice to meat (spellingerror4steak) the spammer of SWF himself in person. Funny and chill, cool stuff. Just get good at Brawl man :p It was a shame though when I realized I couldn't bum around with you when I got back home. Oh, and WAY TO GET BANHAMMERED BY XIIVI IRL! LMAO
Kojin - Nice meeting you dude, you seemed like you were down the whole time :/ Don't let not getting out of pools keep you down, it was too good of an event to be bent out of shape over that. Glad we got to play eachother and meet up with all the other Sonics! Too good, hope to see the sets you recorded off your SD card soon :p
ITT - I swear I see you everywhere dude, lmao. Great Sonic as always, a shame your pools were stacked :/ Better luck next time dude. Good seein' you again :p
Lawz - Wow dude, your Link is too goods. Great **** on the live stream and EPIC SET against AfroThunder! That caught a lot of attention.
M@V - It was great seein' you again dude. Gotta make it out to Pittsburgh for your tourney again. Fun matches :p
Colaya - LOL, our Jiggs v Ike matches were so lulz. I loved it.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I met and played so many awesome people at this thing it was unreal. Best time I've had playing Smash EVER.

Huge thanks to Alex Strife and all other helpers for running such an epic tourney :p

BRAWL + SINGLES
33: Camalange (DQed)
33: Mew2King (DQed)
No sweats M2K, we had to do what we had to do. I don't mind splitting last with you bro, it's all good.

:093:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Pokemon Gotta Catch Em All

yo .com razer and dmbrandon had me laughing alot lolz

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
SWINE FLUUUUU I TOLD YOU ALEX

AZ I'm up for it, I'd have to pull some big strings to go to Genesis/EVO.

I was talking to Anther and he needed to pull some strings too.

More like ropes.

:D
It is not swine flu trust me I was , after singles pool in my bed, having some sort of mini seizure cause i didnt have my medication..it was scray...normally I dont post up this but I figure its ok only cause I am not ashamed to say im sick and I love you guys :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I love you mow thanks for giveing me a piggyback ride lol

Lol when EEvisu realised how strong i was XD

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic dittos suck

Cam you're the man, enough said.
Trufax XD

lol, thanks bro. It was great seein' you again. Hopefully we can meet up at another TGP event...not this month's though, maybe June.

clowsui

Smash Legend
umbreon i'm sad you trashed me so hard on stream lol
i was just wondering if you were the same guy from the SBR lol

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Funny thing is Cam, I didn't even go Sonic in any of my tournament matches LOL.

Oh man, 4 way FFA with Sonic with some of the coolest nigras at Apex was probably the funnest ever man.

Had so much fun this weekend.

Is that Ophelia?

...I think so.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
why is hax dominating...

I feel he will be the best falcon at genesis if hes not boo boo stupid high...cuz at that point no1 on earth can play melee efficiently...let alone get their **** up...!!! =(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Oh man, 4 way FFA with Sonic with some of the coolest nigras at Apex was probably the funnest ever man.

Is that Ophelia?

...I think so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtVmfI_kDBs

Is that ophelia? I think so:laugh:

jk man

No worries Cam, we'll meet up at other events.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I just watched m2k vs ally again..... I don't think this boner will ever go away

Lobos

Smash Master

Shout outs!
GGs everyone! lol I'm lazy! No but really I'm working on "Road to Apex". Hopefully my video skills don't suck. Also if you guys haven't seen the pics from last night here they are again.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Oh my god Lain looks so pimp in those photos. Only through those glasses can a man cg with such speed and precision.

And the Canada flag is way too good. ALLY ***** WOOOOOT

and thrzy is too sexayy :) :) THAT SMIRK!!!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

I KNEW IT D:
lol, givin' credit where it isn't diserved :p

Is that Ophelia?

...I think so.
LOL, that was so funny. "Is that Ophelia? The best Sonic on the East Coast? I saw his combo video!" *seconds pass* "Is that Camalange? The best Sonic on the East Coast?"

rofl Allied :p

Oh, and I forgot my shoutout to Chibo. Great MM set dude, lots of fun. You won't beat me again though, we'll have a rematch sometime :p PA is too good. I let myself get too predictable.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Wasn't he like the best Gunz player ever?

Use photosynthesis.

Ohman.

This was deff the best weekend ever.

SHET MANGO!@!@32141212412411!!!!!!

GET ***** M2K by Mang0 and a canadian who broke my spoiler light named Ally.

btw Cam we are still 1-1.

we never finished our set =[

btw who brought in that hello kitty tv, the speakers on that bish were like BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, so f ucking loud.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Im sooooooooooooo tired.

This tournament hurt. All I remember from my singles bracket was:
Snake, Snake, Snake, MK. There was a lot of camping =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom