• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
But it's not peach, it's Daisy.

I just think peach dittos are boring, that's all :p

But good job against Kosmos, and not quitting this time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But it's not peach, it's Daisy.

I just think peach dittos are boring, that's all :p

But good job against Kosmos, and not quitting this time.
I think this tournament killed the emo in me. maybe now I can play better and unleash the true beat I know I have in me and use all the hardcore detailed advice I give on the Peach boards. Just have to figure out Marth and ROB and I think I would be ok. The others don't bother me.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
did anyone find a wii left at the venue? it was one of the tables that was used for signups, the one alex was not at

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: Ally(guess) - Verryyyy Niiiiceeee tbh i thought m2k would of wooped you since he did at cot4 but you turned that **** around very nice :) keep it up
2: Mew2King(guess) - I guess i will always be this whiteman's slave, good job on getting that revenge on lain and then going SS4 on me 3rd round.
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) - I wanted to play you in tournament BADLY, but you beat M2K with them sexy infinites
4: Anti(Snake, MK) - Black power.
5: Atomsk(DDD) - Hardly talked 2 ya this tournament but gj beating me and judge in dubs.
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) - Fcking beast receive the award for greatest improvement of 09'
7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) - Still the best diddy how's that 20$ smelling tho ;)
7: Anther(Pikachu) - Hardest opponent of the day. with them crazy *** unexpected thunders kept hitting me.
9: Seibrik(MK, DDD) - Ditto'ing you always turns out to be fun :)
9: Candy(Snake) - My boy is def one of the top 5 snakes in the country right now i had to double or nothing you in that MM lol, nice win on dojo.
9: NinjaLink(Rob, Diddy, Pikachu) - Eff the bowser challenge
9: Blackwaltz(Olimar) - I felt like using DDD on you but you camp fcking hard as hell on DDD so no you deserve MK.
13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) - Madd funny :) i forgot to money match you come back up to the EC we can do it then :)
13: Dojo(MK) - Chillin with you and Texas was definetly mad funny and cool:laugh: rematch MK Vs Snake 1-1 right now
13: Ultimate Razer(Snake) - HAHA YOU CANT BEAT DDD :lick: your hilarious , one of my favorite OOS players.
13: HolyNightmare(Rob) - always good seeing you i want to play you with MK since i hear you handle them really well
17: Y.b.M(Kirby) - Highest placing kirby daaamn wonder who did you beat.
17: UTD Zac(G&W) - THAT COMBO I GOT ON YOU ON HALBERD WAS DELICIOUS :). The only G&W i feel uncomfortable playing as snake.
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach) - Slikk thanks for holding my phone for those matches teaming one day 4sho.
17: Dazwa(Zss) - That mothers day card you and Darc made was nice :bee:
17: NEO(Marth) - Nice talking to you and meeting you in person i was glad when i didnt have to fight you in tournament hate playing marth.
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - Headphone crew too beast :). you vs jash was mad entertaining.
17: Plankk(...guess) - Air planking oh no :(
25: Hylian(G&W) - Make me SBR :) that friendly we had on the live stream was cool Fsmashes and hammers :laugh:
25: Meep!(ICs, barf) - i knew if i got grabbed i would be dead, :( close matches though.
25: PhantomX(Wario) - Finally met P.X those teams friendlies were mad cool. funny guy
25: Jash(TL) - I SHALL HELP YOU FIND A WAY TO OVERCOME MK
25: Xzax(MK) - :)
33: Crizthakidd(MK) - Nice seeing ya.
33: Cawesome(SNAKE) - Pretty cool in person :)
33: Judge(MK, Wario) - Another one of my favorite OOS players nice teaming with ya :).
33: Chudat(Kirby) - Sorry i forgot to MM you we will play again another time, excellent job winning brawl+
33: Eazy(MK) - Eazy "Who did you use in pools" Anti "Meta Knight" Eazy "Me too" lmao your too cool.
33: Vex Kasrani(G&W, DDD, Bowser) - Yo one day im going to find a way to beat the bowser challenge :)
33: Kadaj(Marth) - Fun friendlies man the marth is crazy.
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - Nice running the tournament you and your dad look alike besides the hair.
33: Fatal(Snake) - you were so scared when me and blackanese made that joke that ADHD wasn't coming due to having a morning tummy ache lolz.
33: BadNewsBear(Lots of characters) - I cant beleive you tripped into my dsmash for the loss. :( cool guy tho nice doing gum buisness with you.:laugh:
33: Yes!(Snake, Fox) - Brawl+ Pro i want to see the fox.
33: EEvisu(DayDayDay) - That thing you said to NL was mad mean but funny lol
49: Omniswell(ICs, Wolf) - i thought it was "omni is well" :( nice meeting you man, We gotta play friendlies sometime.
49: Dphat(Marth, MK) - "ONLY USE DASH ATTACK THATS THE WAY TO BEAT RAZER" it actually worked lmao your mad funny and cool come back up to EC
49: TUSMMMMM(DaydayDayyyyyyyyyy) - nice singing lol
49: Ophelia(Sonic, MK) - nice sig :)
49: D1(FLACO, Metacake) - YOU AND THE BRAWL PEOPLE WHO SAY "META KNIGHT META KNIGHT" WERE THE ONLY ONES CHEERING ME ON VS ANTHER. lol
49: Darc(Marth) - I wanna plaayy youuu :) nice meeting ya.
49: Keitaro(Falco) - Popeyes KFC is the fake **** right lol.
49: Kai(Sonic, Diddy) - Too beast, yo i thought we were doing the C.F ditto :(
65: BetaZealot(falco) - your black because you main falco :)
65: Dark. Pch(Pch) - GJ beating KOS-MOS in the ditto
65: Buuman(DDD) - Nice talking to you
65: DIZMY - New Yorrkk FAIL FOR FORGETTING YOUR WII AT THE VENUE. haha
65: Blackanese(G&W, MK) - My *** black that little inside joke we have is fcking hilarious haha.
65: .com - "YO IM SELLING SOME MUSLIM OILS AND BRISKS" maddd funny
65: Gunblade(snake) - JEEZ YOU SNORE LOUD.
65: Lobos(TL) - You really look like a naruto char with the headband and all.
65: Izumi(MK) - Im going to give you the 20$ because im nice....
65: The Hulk(DK) - THE HULK your like the only DK user at this tournament besdies will
65: Vanz(DQ'd) - DQ'd vanz? ****n where you at lol. play me in melee one day :)
65: Yoshididdy(Diddy) - that pink tv. too good
65: Doom(MK) - THE 100% BOTTLE IS OFF THE CHAIN
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) - That pink yoshi. :)
65: dj nintendo(Bowser) - Coming to that smashfest sexy commentating :)
65: Turbo Ether(Snake) - Sorry for kicking you in your back lmao.
65: Will(DK) - IMMA SHOW YOU SONE DK TRIX
65: Arrancar 18(Lucario) - ERIC R fun times on the train ride home
65: GDX(diddy) - GDX lets friendly sometime :)
65: Malcom(sonic) - Hardly seen you day 2 man lol where were you.
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - YOUR HAIR!

dmbrandon - THIS MAN IS THE FUNNIEST SMASHER HANDS DOWN LOL. Always nice chilling with you. Those jokes you made about Midwest being like Team Rocket were Hilarious.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I have to look at this again.

It'd be like a real-life version of some shota doujins I've read.

lvcjfjsdshbfvjjdlkkfnnjckdhncnjx

Curse you, Wyatt!
You sick ******* and your loli as well. Wow I make a comment about your desktop image, and the first thing you do at the tourney is show me the hentai version. Then you show me an acceptable pic of Samus though
-Rei

Shinku

Smash Champion
i might as well post shoutouts and get that over with since i aint done that in a while. these are random and off the top of my head. i was mostly hear for melee and watching intense matches in brawl cuz i dont like playing. **** did i get my moneys worth.

EE/tant/lobos/jceaser - the car ride was great, time fly by in a instant, if we do snes, i wouldnt mind if its the same people. the black guy is such a *** hole LOLOLOL

Ally - son, your sooooooooo gooooood. beating m2k made my heart race, i almost puked after i saw those matches. very sick ****

m2k - your gay for not playing jman and chu in melee. i wish lain would of beaten you again in losers but watching Ally beat you was worth it. of course your amazing, much hate/love

dj Nintendo - why are you so ****ing good in melee??? come down to md/va and win. scary bowser fo realz

magus - bout time, ive always wanted to meet you, watching you do ganon dittos against kage was something ive always wanted to see. now i need to see darkrain vs silent spec

kage - pretty much the same as above, your mad cool and so not cocky as good as you are. very humble man which is hard to find. does your ganon take steroids? lol

scar - dont be so surprised id come down for melee lol. thanks for taking me and thumbs seriously in teams, unlike some people who underestimate us.

cactuar - even if you sandbag or not, i dont care, its always fun playing your fox and your marths weird to fight

hax - wtf you beat chu and he got his revenge, **** kid your good.

jman - you prolly dont agree but, i honestly think your fox is just as good as pc's or very close, **** kid, your also crazy good

vanz - i like i was winning then you just laughed and then came back and ***** me in winner bracket, good stuff man

darc - your so good and mad cool! **** im jealous, freaking blade breakers. no hate losing to you, your amazing

atomsk - ya know its hard to find some nice/cool people who are very good. some people are just total ***** but your mad chill. *hugs*

lain - best ic's in the world in brawl!!!!, i might just have to kidnap you so you can teach me ic's

dazwa - always awesome to see you man.

solid jake - your too **** cool dude. i like how you dress like a nerd but it looks amazing and your too funny. i hope i get to see you lick poyo again LOL

D1 - your intense facial expressions are too funny, i think when you play, your like the only one who acually feels getting upsmash/kneed that it hurts yourself. LOL. melees awesome

crismas - your so awesome!!!!!! melee is too good and its always great seeing you. are you ready for da kon!!!

alex strike/lightx - dude, your TO is top tier man. unlike some people (money back money back) lmfao!!
ya know its always cool seeing you dude

anybody else im sorry i didnt add you. this circut was great

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo i had so much fun at this tourney. This may very likely be my last brawl tourney and what a great tournament it was. Easily the best one i've been to. I'd love to go back up to the EC and play some more but...
I might still play, but iunno....Either way this was so much fun and i met WAY to many cool people to do shout outs. Everyone i chilled wit and played wit i hope i see you again soon!

kr3wman

Smash Master
kage - pretty much the same as above, your mad cool and so not cocky as good as you are. very humble man which is hard to find.
He's only like that in tournaments >:3

j/k j/k love you kage <3333

No homo tho.

>_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
afro, our dunkin donuts group was too ****ing awesome, ROFL

also, i dont like how this thread has turned into inui hitting on smashers. gah!

That being said, Dojo is indeed ****ing sexy. The rumors were true. Had me sweatin all weekend ;-)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo i had so much fun at this tourney. This may very likely be my last brawl tourney and what a great tournament it was. Easily the best one i've been to. I'd love to go back up to the EC and play some more but...
I might still play, but iunno....Either way this was so much fun and i met WAY to many cool people to do shout outs. Everyone i chilled wit and played wit i hope i see you again soon!
If you quit then I will. Don't do it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Shieeetttt, I'll switch it up.

I'm going to start taking Brawl seriously again if Dark.Pch quits.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
This tournament was amazing, it was great teaming with you OBM... your a cool geodude. we didn't get any practice and just winged it... too good. we should of beaten vex and yes! that match was pretty dumb. good job you guys though.

Some Greatest moments @ Apex.
Team Friendlies with me and Atomsk... too good. our team combos were impressive.
Team friendlies with me and m2k vs Candy/Kadaj... seriously I didn't really have to try, m2k is that good.
Making $40 off of MM's and Side bets (entered apex for free yayuhzzz)... get ***** lain, i made $10 bucks off ya! (still <3 you tho) and I made $15 off another guy. 2 good.

FL is tooooo good.
Afro beat lain/razer/candy/hylian/and Boss
Seibrik beat anther/meep/D1
in MM's before apex

afro lost to dojo
seibrik lost to lain/dojo gj reppin FL.

The hotel room was hilarious, from afro/chu/atomsk making bets about stupid things, to me playing "whats your dad like" on my Iphone.

Friendlies with JJ Wolf, m2k, DC, Snakeee, otik??(lucas player), hylian, Pride and light. good times.

nice meeting all of TX, you guys were too much fun... Hey Razer..."calm down"

D1 is freakin hilarious... hahahah, he was rooting for FL... too good.
DMBrandon is my fav NJ smasher

LOL @ ppl thinking I was Dojo, NoJ, or the guy from CSI:Miami

And LOL @ Will Smith making a apperance at Apex... haha too good.

im out, see you guys next time...

peace.... hiroshi.
Pride

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
What a loooong drive home. Epic and I got back home at 9pm on Monday after dropping off Anther, Judge, and No. I promptly passed out for a couple hours till Bowyer woke me up to remind me to set my alarm for my 9am class tomorrow.

Alls I have to say for now is that this was one incredible tournament and experience. I met a ton of people and played a ton of games. Teams was too fun with Anther and Alex Strife is the f'ing man. I'll do a more detailed list of shoutouts once I have the time and energy to do so.

Also, please tell me someone recorded the doubles matches of Me/Anther vs Chu/Plank, NinjaLink/Boss, and Shadow/Malcolm. I reaaaally hope someone got those.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You got back after us? We slept at a McDonalds for like 5 hours. What did you guys do?

Also, not only did lain beat M2K, he drove over half the way back from New Jersey and the car is intact.

First national tourament, also first over about 80 people. The game is much funnier when everyone around is better than you. I want to get much better now because of APEX.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shieeetttt, I'll switch it up.

I'm going to start taking Brawl seriously again if Dark.Pch quits.
Damm, I can't even tell if I wanna quit or stay now. I'm boxed in. ether way you win this one. Stale mate. Good job sir.

seriously this dude should not quit. Least he did not get dead last. so if he is quitting and he is good, thats like saying to me, that I don't have a chance nether. And mind you he plays a good snake and I play a mid tier character.

Ha, I was just talking to my friend and she asked how I did in the brackets. Told her I lost to a Marth and G&W. she said she felt bad for me cause I just get countered and can't make it far in tournies when she thinks I am a top 20 ranked player.

I'm telling her she has no need to feel Bad. When I decided to go all Peach in tournaments, I already expected that this will happen. yea it sucks how these match ups are just wrong for me. But I deal with it. and if it syops me from getting high placeings, oh well. I'm still gonna go for it. I'll deal with these characters and beat them with peach one way or another. screw high tiers, done.

So afro, see this post!?! DO YOU SEE? DON'T QUIT NOW. YOU FREAKING CAN'T!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What a loooong drive home. Epic and I got back home at 9pm on Monday after dropping off Anther, Judge, and No. I promptly passed out for a couple hours till Bowyer woke me up to remind me to set my alarm for my 9am class tomorrow.

Alls I have to say for now is that this was one incredible tournament and experience. I met a ton of people and played a ton of games. Teams was too fun with Anther and Alex Strife is the f'ing man. I'll do a more detailed list of shoutouts once I have the time and energy to do so.

Also, please tell me someone recorded the doubles matches of Me/Anther vs Chu/Plank, NinjaLink/Boss, and Shadow/Malcolm. I reaaaally hope someone got those.
SMYN For Apex please. :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Why should anyone quit? Quit what? Hanging out with each other, wtf kind of quitting is that!? lol. Just being with everyone warms my heart and is enough to make me go to tournaments because everyone is so chill. Everyone should understand this concept. =P

AfroQT

Smash Master
Damm, I can't even tell if I wanna quit or stay now. I'm boxed in. ether way you win this one. Stale mate. Good job sir.

seriously this dude should not quit. Least he did not get dead last. so if he is quitting and he is good, thats like saying to me, that I don't have a chance nether. And mind you he plays a good snake and I play a mid tier character.

Ha, I was just talking to my friend and she asked how I did in the brackets. Told her I lost to a Marth and G&W. she said she felt bad for me cause I just get countered and can't make it far in tournies when she thinks I am a top 20 ranked player.

I'm telling her she has no need to feel Bad. When I decided to go all Peach in tournaments, I already expected that this will happen. yea it sucks how these match ups are just wrong for me. But I deal with it. and if it syops me from getting high placeings, oh well. I'm still gonna go for it. I'll deal with these characters and beat them with peach one way or another. screw high tiers, done.

So afro, see this post!?! DO YOU SEE? DON'T QUIT NOW. YOU FREAKING CAN'T!!!!!
Heh dark peach you are 2 good.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Afro you're mad funny. Really entertaining listening to your commentary at Apex. Also I thought it was really entertaining at gigs when you were commentating on your own matches. Was hoping to see you at FL gaming :p

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lets make that Afro_Thundah appreciation thread, more shoutouts fooolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom