• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Please dont make a afro thundah appreciation thread.

If i go OOS more im gonna commentate on everything all day.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
greatest tourney ive ever been to, and thats with me placing pretty horribly. 65th out of 215 = :(

i love everyone who i talked to and was around at the tourney, and over the livestream. It was so much fun just being around you guys.

i just want to note that UTD Zac is the best teams game and watch ive ever seen in my life. holy jesus he was ****** everyone

until the next OoS tourney guys. cant wait :laugh:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yo i had so much fun at this tourney. This may very likely be my last brawl tourney and what a great tournament it was. Easily the best one i've been to. I'd love to go back up to the EC and play some more but...
I might still play, but iunno....Either way this was so much fun and i met WAY to many cool people to do shout outs. Everyone i chilled wit and played wit i hope i see you again soon!
You best not be quitting Afro. You were definitely one of the most fun people at the tournament and you're an amazing Snake main. Can't have one of the three Snake mains of the SBR quitting on us now.

Plus, we need to get that rematch MM that I couldn't do at the end of the night. At the very least, we'll be doing it at Genesis, so don't quit till then. Hopefully I'll be good enough to use the panda Snake color by then :D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
afro i honestly don't understand how you can quit, i was sitting in an empty seat next to the seats for the live stream, and when your match got called you were happily rambling to me about some character's get-up attack

YOU WERE RAMBLING ABOUT SOME CHARACTER'S GET-UP ATTACK

HAPPILY

I MEAN COME ON

edit: Kage has shown me the way of the warrior

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
UTD zac ***** me so hard that I had to switch to another pool...no joke...lmfao
good set we had. even though I lost to you, my highlight was powershielding every hit of your snake's dair at 100+ % with an almost completely depleted shield, and then dsmashing you and killing you

i called upon the powers of diago

Rhyme

Smash Lord
That mass ChuDat picture is too good. Dojo pointing right at Chu is amazing.

M2K: Good **** in friendlies. Fuzzy ears on day 1 were mad legit.

Atomsk: Someone finally pronounced your name right and I can't even remember who, lol.

Ksizzle: I underestimated you.

NL: So...Pika...

Waltz: Good ****. We still MMing next time?

Neo: Awesome friendlies.

Hylian: Doubles friendlies with Silven and random was fun. Don't take it so seriously next time. That's why it's a friendly. You're way cooler in person.

Jash: Keep on repin'.

PGN: Good ****, even though I'm disappointed at how many different ways I could have avoided that error. Losing is fine, but not like that. : (

Chu: So I hear you like to give some tips. Wana help me out of these pants and into a good time? ; )

Vex: I meant to take you up on one of your Bowser MMs, but kept forgetting. Maybe next time if you want.

OBM: Get outplaced by a second seed, lol. Fun chilling with you for minutes at a time.

JJ: We should have played friendlies. : ( Nice seeing you again.

D1: NEVER GOT MAH FRIENDLI! D:

Keitaro: KFC status, son. Lol.

Dark Pch: Looks like you stepped up your game since last we saw each other. You also did way better in everything except tournament placings so far as I can tell.

Kage: Melee...lol.

Blackanese: Funny **** in teams.

.com: Commentary for the win.

Gunblade: Awesome seeing you. Smash64 ftw.

Izumi: Good ****.

Pride: Good stuff on the balcony.

Malcom: Again, balcony.

PyronicStar: Step yo' **** up, son.

Jose: ..so I just told the funniest joke...

Silven: Too bad we didn't get to do more friendlies. But I always feel bad for not including people. We should play Brawl plus sometime.

DM: Was trolling IRL. You lose the maturity MM.

Eggm: Felt like giving him a shout out.

Okin: I think this was you...the Lucas player? Stay Lucas. More legit that way.

Rhyme(Samus) - good set, definitely want to play you again
Were you the Marth I played first round? Yeah hit me up next time you see me. I'm pretty hard to miss, lol.

49: Rhyme(Spamus) -- Your samus is devastating, I have never played one as good as yours. Keep up the good work.
People usually say that, lol.

Btreeeeeeeeee
Chiatreeeeeeeeeeee
****INBOLD
Since Inui pointed it out, thank you to Magus, Rigel, and Izumi for helping to make this happen.

I'm upset about how badly I did in singles. :/ Oh well, guess I'll just step it up next time! I need some help with the Olimar match I think (I started figuring it out towards the end though). I'm so dumb for air dodging the claw at the wrong time too. XD
No johns. Lol. But seriously, you should step your **** up.

Combo to 80 percent! Too funny.

False. One never stops being a bro.

To let everyone know as of right now after I take care of all the apex issues I will be taking either a very long break or quitting T.Oing all together. Medically I might not be able to do it anymore and , though it really bothers me, I have to do what is best for my life and safety. I'll definitely explain myself in lengths later on tonight
Just keep holding yourself together. You'll make it if you want to badly enough.

I could have beaten both Lain and Boss if I wasn't hurt!
Lain I might agree with. But, from what I heard, you got straight-up tech-skilled by Boss for the final stock.

You always do terribly in singles by comparison anyway, so it's not like you need an excuse.

This will be my sig.
GET *****, literally.
LMAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36QQ1xnTQRE
"This is NJ. You might catch something" LOL JC, too good.

if ally sandbagged vs me, im going to be a sad panda
: )

*EDIT*: SSR and Deez, we still got a MM next time?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
fun tourney, i did some of what i had been practicing for, still disappointed in the mistakes i make when i play though

good stuff to everyone

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No one was recording the matches in-person? Seriously?

(and who's Mav?)
Some people were but i dont know their names, Probably has that black bar anyway. and Mav is a player from PA who recorded the Videos on TV 16.

tekkie

Smash Master
Looks like someone at least saved the replay on the first M2K vs Ally match. Hope to see that in good quality soon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Kos-Mos: Dude you seriously got game, there has been no Peach to test me to the limits like you did. you are seriously too good. And G;ad I talk you out of using meta. You see me getting tossed around and all, I got 65th here man. still look at high tiers and say fawk you. I stay all Peach and just try again. If someone as emo and weak as me is still going at it, then I see no need for you to give in like that. Me vs you was I saw, the best brawl Match of my life. Till we meet again. Hopefully at Genisis.

GDI!

you were the one that did that?!

Dang it! I was so close to bringing him to the light...
did anyone find a wii left at the venue? it was one of the tables that was used for signups, the one alex was not at
also, was there anyone there that found a yugioh deck inside of an inuyasha deck box?
thats belongs to me
Yo i had so much fun at this tourney. This may very likely be my last brawl tourney and what a great tournament it was. Easily the best one i've been to. I'd love to go back up to the EC and play some more but...
I might still play, but iunno....Either way this was so much fun and i met WAY to many cool people to do shout outs. Everyone i chilled wit and played wit i hope i see you again soon!
Afro, you better not quit. You're one of the most fun people to be around at tournaments.
Why should anyone quit? Quit what? Hanging out with each other, wtf kind of quitting is that!? lol. Just being with everyone warms my heart and is enough to make me go to tournaments because everyone is so chill. Everyone should understand this concept. =P
what these too said.

also kage, you are amazing. even including the results, character and stage selection screens, you 4 stocked me twice in less than five minutes.

rapetastic.
but i did get you back in teams.
get at me.

Afro: you were legit one of my favorite people at the tourney, and you cant let a scrub like Kai scare you away from the sonic match (lol j/k kai, ur a beast) you cant quit until you play me
good set we had. even though I lost to you, my highlight was powershielding every hit of your snake's dair at 100+ % with an almost completely depleted shield, and then dsmashing you and killing you

i called upon the powers of diago
wow thats ********. you are amazing lol

Ok, before i do my shout outs, I just want to remind everybody, I entered as KIDGoggles, and I was the one wearing all blue and a pair of goggles.
Also my john for this tourney is that i needlessly SDd more times in the last 3 days, than I have in the last two months. I dont know what was wrong with me...
That being said:

My pool
Chaos Marth, thanks for being my running buddy for pretty much the entire tourney. our matches were great, and I wont let you win next time :p we need to team for a tourney one of these days.

Pride, you were tired and looked like you werent feeling well and you still ***** me so hard, I was dizzy after the match. Ill be prepared and wont SD next time.

OBM. I was the only person in the entire pool that even took a game off of you. and I should have won the set. I still believe I should have won the set, and you have to admit, the lock I created mid match and pulled of on you twice was the greatest thing that happened to you the entire tourney.

Rhyme. the fact that our pool started late and you were too tired to play your main is what i blame not making it out of pools on. i would have wrecked your samus. i would have beat your oli to if i hadnt SDd.

Gohst, Keep up the good work, you play non popular characters so you can do a lot with your potential

Sonics and those affiliated:
Cam: i dont think we played, but it was great to meet you and now you know that I really am a pretty large muscular black man and that when i say ill beat somebody down, you know its legit. lol

Lawz: you link was really good, big congrats on taking M@V to the house on the live stream, that was pro. its unfortunate that I had to see you after I played with kirinblaze, cause his link is out of this world. but keep practicing, and push link to his limits, ima be looking out for you.

Malcolm. Stop mindgaming people and just admit that you main wario. You were mad chill and our teaming was amazing. we were too good. and we never got a serious match in. see me at TYM5.

Kojin. you need to get yo happy up son. you looked mad dejected and sad the entire tourney. but you know you had fun. you were mad chill, and if i layed the trash talk a little too thick. Just remember. if you play MK, diddy, wario or snake, you cant complain about gayness unless you are talking about a character higher in the list that i just gave

boxob, you are a really chill dude and talking to you was pretty cool. Im still loling at the banhammer that xiivi gave you. good games in melee too.

SL84: you flaunt your knowledge around a little too much, makes you seem... kinda.... ugh. but you were still cool. As a man I will man up and get you a steak the next time I see you. Just see me later on when Ive stopped SDing. Also. Get ***** by pikapika some more.

Ophy, you were lol. wish i had talked to you more. but it was awesome to have somebody cheerign me on, while I beat an MK

Kai. your diddy is legit, i felt like i got destroyed even tho I took you to last stock both games. teach afro to fear sonic more please. It was too good.

Jash: honestly the sickest nastiest most spammy (in a good way) toon link Ive ever laid eyes upon. you really dont let 1 second pass by with out having something flying at your opponent. youre too good. teams with you and malcolm was great. your trash talk is almost on par with mine. lol.

Darc and dazwa, i wasnt around for most of your one liners but you two are really too good. Ill make sure i play you both next time. next mass madness?

commentators.
Heero, you and me are amazing. stream deffo needs more of us.

Chaos Marth, yes you get a 2nd shout out. Thanks a ton for bringing me into my comfort zone and pretty much being my brother for the entire tourney.

Gunblade. you are pretty awkward, but i can compensate for you. you were still a great guy and i wished Id played you more.

DJ nintendo. Wow. dude you are amazing nuff said.

Sam-pand:
thank you for allowing me the honor to commentate with you on that RC match. you are 1 serious commentator, you need me on the mic with you to give the fans the details on the match as well as a healthy does of lolz.

tantalus, you are mad cool. i didnt talk to you much but if you have anything to do with the quality of this tourney than you have my respect.

arrancar 18. if you want to commentate, you have to step your voice up son. i can only bring you in so many times. lol. i actually got sore throat from how much i yelled at this tourney. and id do it again in a heartbeat. also, every lucario has their favorite approach that they use alot. yours is full jump fair to dair to nair. i knew what you would do as a lucario player myself, thats how i beat you. you should mix up your approaches. first one you should learn is the one i stole from lee martin. SH fair to double jump dair to dair. i liked your match with pikapika tho.

Slikvik. just as funny and chill as I thought you would be. wish i could have played you. props for beating pikapika. hes gonna come back for you. I know it.

GDX:
you are somewhat slow to speak but your diddy is the truth and your game is one point. and dont feel bad about losing to JJ, he really is the best wolf in the country. you just gotta comeback harder.

random cats I played/saw:
Chibo. you were too good to play me, I want my money back. Im sorry, i had to. your ROB really is a beast, Ive really never seen a ROB as fast as yours, you are all over the place. and this is coming from a sonic main.

keitaro: (i was the one that asked you to Keitaro time that kirby.)
good shiz on 3 stockign your worst matchup. I hope that little tip I gave helped you out. you are really cool to be around. I wish i had played you /talked to you more.

Inui: when you played that fox/ZSS (pat?) I give you a lot of props restarting the match in order to give your opponent the best chance at winning. That was very big of you. now dont say something stupid and muff it up.

JJ, i play wolf as a third, but watching you play really makes me want to quit the character, you really are that good. congratz on 2nd seed in your pool, from what I remember those matches with afro were really close.

M@V, step yo game up.

Afro. you are amazing and full of lulz and the tourney would not have been the same with out you. you cant quit until we get our money match.

Umbreon, Where the hell do you come from dude? you just show up... mad weird, but you were still as funny as always. why dont you play next time.

KSizzle: teach me how to be amazing like you please

Blackwaltz, you seem a tad stand offish and you seem to prefer the background but once we started talking you were really really cool.

No: DEFINITELY needs more hott girls sitting on guys laps during tourney matches. WAYYYY too pro. Also, it was nice meeting you.

Strife. It sucks you put pride in my pool mad late, it sucks even more that you had to not let me in brackets even tho i was the only person to take a game off of OBM in my pool. It sucks EVEN MORE that my pool started at midnight. despite all that, you are quite the awesome fellow, and should i have the means, I will show up to any event you run in a heartbeat. Also, I really hope you get better. True story

ninjalink, thanks for those friendlies at 5am. lol congrats on your placing too. i wish you had made some money so you could go get a hair cut, that mess is rediculous.:laugh:

anther, you are crazy, one of my fav people now. i never got to play you tho. makes me sadface. being so famous makes you busy huh?

pgn and map, you guys surprised me how good you were, but me and malcolm still had to take you to the house.

ADHD: maybe youll place better in a few years when your balls drop. rofl

Texas: I was the guy at the wendys with you guys
Razer: YOU LOST ME MONEY. lol it was all in good fun. also what i said to ADHD goes for you too. you and him would be way too cute as a couple.

Zak: you were my favorite out of the texas group. mostly cus you talked to me more than everyone else. you should have watched my set with OBM, i think you would have been impressed.

Dojo: thanks for the games. youre nair is wayyyyy too good to be legal. yet somehow I still got you to last stock. good games.

hylian, i main sonic and you didnt money match me. get scurrred more please.

Dphat, i didnt know who you were before this tourney, but you deffo made your presence felt. It was hard to talk to you at first with your lisp and all, but once i got past that. you were awesome. Im in dallas now so I hope you are at that tourney on saturday.

KOS-MOS: dont let DP trick you. going MK is in your best interest. no matter who you main, it was great playing you and you will have success no matter what. (but youll have more with MK). just shave before the next time you get at me.

And last but not least.

WNY (the best mofos you aint neva herrd of.)
Xiivi, thanks for driiving, and THANKS FOR THE MILKSHAKE!! lol also, thanks for getting the hotel room and pretty much settign up everything. Ban more sonics please.

Pikapika, ill pick up wario so you can learn the match. you needed more famous names/top tiers in your bracket. also thank you for the food, and you are welcome for all those money matches you won. just do me a favor and **** diddy more. this needs to happen.. true story.

The Hulk, you *****. its a fact. It sucks that you had to play neil. It sucks even more that you were gonna win adn got gayed.

Shiri: show up.

And finally, thanks to everyone that had a part in making this the best, most fun tourney i ever have (and will for the forseeable future) been a part of. That includes the viewers on the stream. I just wish I could have won more for you guys. hopefully ive convinced SOMEBODY that sonic is mid tier.

Thank you and good night

Deez.

Smash Lord
BEST TOURNY OF 09...

I'm sad I got sick during pools and didn't get to finish so I told them to DQ me. only played 2 of my matches... and had a bunch left but no johns. lawl.. ShoutOuts->

Ally- your TOO fawkin good with Snake. and you seem to always get better... I call Haxx. XD you and m2k set best of brawl yet.

M2k- Good **** as always Jason. you never cease to impress me and show how good you are.

Lain-Wow good stuff for putting M2k in losers.

Anti- Dayumm. WIFI FTW! mah African brotha!!! XDDDD

Atomsk- Loved you and Ultimate Razor's match. too Sick!!

Anther- **** man pika pika on crack! lmao good shet.

NinjaLink- why no Diddy? :(

Boss- Lol your mind games are getting too goodz!

ADHD- $20 is better then nothing.

Candy- wow let people insist on underestimating you. and keep proving them wrong.

EE- Lmao "I BEAT HYLAIN' haha.. good shet.

Dojo- your funny as ****. haha.. stop blowing kisses u ***. haha XD

Phantom X- lol breakfast was fun as hell. good timez

SlikVik- Uh oh someone wants to get noticed. XD

PyronicStar- Eww... what happen? GET MORE SLEEP SON!

Neo- Wtf? I knew you were good. but wtf...

HAT- haha too goodz I thought u had Lain for a minute there. :p

Meep- Art class is easy! Lmao!

SSR- thanks for ride Sir. :p

Room #228- Lmao GOOD TIMES.

Chudat- we need Bride Red back :)

Afro- Lol your fawkin hilarious mah doodz.

Alex- your voice never ceases to annoy me . J/K BEAST JOB! running the tournament man.

Kojin- lol cools ppls.

Kos-Mos lol ur funny as hell. you need Olimar practice hehe.

And to everyone else who I didn't give shoutout too good seeing you XD.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
From looking at these results it looks like these states are the best in brawl...

1. New Jersey
2. Michigan
3. New York
4. Texas
5. Canada
6. Virginia/Maryland
7. Florida
8. California

jalued

Smash Lord
what did u guys think of brawl+ relative to brawl?? seemed like there was finally a tourney for it though, woot!

and wtf with M2K being last? what happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom