• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
YBM's bracket had EE or Hylian in Round 2 of winners, where as Chu had Anther in round 2, so yeah

Edit: Puffster I didn't know you didn't run time on Atomsk but he was still obviously mad and frustrated about the set because you play really homo, I mean that's the honest truth. I mean, what goes around comes around maybe? That's all. Just to note, I'm not discrediting your skill as a player, but simply pointing out a truth you seem to overlook.
actually i had to play anther second round. Anther to good and he looks like kadaj:laugh::laugh:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
>_>

Seriously? I can't believe that I still get this **** when i'm not MK. I want him banned.

I've just about had it maining with diddy cause everyone *****es about him even when they main an even gayer character.

I'll just practice 1000 times harder and win with Jigglypuff in Brawl if I have to so I can come back from a tourney and not be *****ed at.
Perhaps its your attitude period that is doing this.

Demanding your matches not be put up because you lost and don't want people to see that is petty and childish. You're not going to get respect that way no matter who you win with.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1: Ally(guess) - yet another tourney i don't play you at :( good **** beating m2k
2: Mew2King(guess) - you're still amazing, and you're hilarious when drunk
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) - wow good **** beating m2k
4: Anti(Snake, MK) - amazing as always
5: Atomsk(DDD) - :( <3 Trevor, you're too amazing
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) - wtf @ you screwing this whole tourney up, good shiz
7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) - too good, and too cool
7: Anther(Pikachu) - hopefully i get to play you, you beating NEO upset me :(
9: Seibrik(MK, DDD) - we didn't talk at this D:
9: Candy(Snake) - great job against Dojo, way too good
9: NinjaLink(Rob, Diddy, Pikachu) - :D
13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) - wow amazing Snake
13: Dojo(MK) - great as akways
13: Ultimate Razer(Snake) - 14 w/ a WiiChuck - they weren't lying LOL
13: HolyNightmare(Rob) - A ROB that DOESN'T camp incredibly hard! Nice job
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach) - too cool, i need to get down to your region and play you more
17: NEO(Marth) - still my hero :D you're way too good, great seeing and playing you again
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - BOSS! Way too funny and awesome
25: Hylian(G&W) - to EE? Really?
25: Meep!(ICs, barf) - You're so good, keep repping those ICs on RC
25: PhantomX(Wario) - SOOOO GOOD! Please come up to the EC more, you're funny and amazing
25: Jash(TL) - you're so fun to watch :D
33: Steel2nd(Marth) - nice seeing you again ma d00, keep playing smash D:
33: Chudat(Kirby) - great pools match, funnest one I had. Shieldbreaking wars FTW!
33: Eazy(MK) - Too fun, great seeing you again
33: Kadaj(Marth) - you're too good, thanks for teaching me that reverse pivot grab shiz. Awesome friendlies, cool chilling
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - FUSION!
33: Fatal(Snake) - you impressed me in your pools matches, wow
49: Xisin(?) - good shiz in doubles, nice meeting you :D
49: KirinBlaze(Mario) - dude, you **** way too hard. I'm so glad you're my doubles partner, GREAT ****IN JOB FOR A MARIO/LINK!
49: Dphat(Marth, MK) - nice meeting you, you're pretty chill. Come up to the EC more
65: Kage - Kageeeeee omg you're so awesome :D thanks for teaming with me in friendlies and giving me tips, you're so chill :D Double Ganon is BEASTLY
65: Blackanese(G&W, MK) - GPS is banned rofl, hope to see you soon
65: WTP - :-/
65: Izumi(MK) - when's that MK plushy coming in the mail?
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) - thanks for the tips on the passato remoto :D
65: Turbo Ether(Snake) - funnest Snake I played all day, cool beans
65: Will(DK) - too good, I'm upset you didn't place higher. You'll make a name for yourself soon enough
65: Malcom(sonic) - you didn't stick around :( you're too funny as always

Boxob - DO A BARREL ROLL
Jon - see: Boxob, also USE THE BOOST TO GET THROUGH
Dan - L2 HOLD STOCK
Alex - THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING, I havent had this much fun in a longgggggg time
Crismas - your Peach is way too good :D

anyone i missed, remind me :D

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
w/e

I like the placings I get. If I don't want the vid up then I don't want the vid up. Regardless of the reason. If you want to hate me then hate me.

You claim me to be childish but your the ones who always complain how I play. How a person plays shouldn't consider them to be childish. You guys just like to take moments like this to bash and flame me.

I don't want to hear this conversation anymore. If you really mean what you say then you can talk to me in person about it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Did I meet/play you, Punishment? D: I'm terrible at names, and I played with so many people it's hard for me to remember, lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
w/e

I like the placings I get. If I don't want the vid up then I don't want the vid up. Regardless of the reason. If you want to hate me then hate me.

You claim me to be childish but your the ones who always complain how I play. How a person plays shouldn't consider them to be childish. You guys just like to take moments like this to bash and flame me.

I don't want to hear this conversation anymore. If you seriously enjoy saying this things to me you can tell them to me in person like a real person.
And thus the cycle of you being right, everybody else being wrong, and your refusal to grow up continues.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
And thus the cycle of you being right, everybody else being wrong, and your refusal to grow up continues.
Fine, put the video up. Honestly this is the only response I get, no matter what I do I can never seem to give you guys what you want.

I'll admit it, I'm taking this too seriously.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Ugh...I love how the trash talk gets to someone calling someone else a scrub. Scrubs don't place well in tournaments. How about you guys agree to disagree?

Chu...or anyone that saw the matchup- was M2K vs. JMan a good match, at least?

Still wanna know who the phat Raiame is...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Puffster, I was the guy in the stream demanding you get a hug for that sexy rest in doubles friendlies.

But people don't like Diddy. They don't like camping. They don't like campy diddy. You just need to accept that.

Play more Jiggs, she's sexier anyway.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Puffster, I was the guy in the stream demanding you get a hug for that sexy rest in doubles friendlies.

But people don't like Diddy. They don't like camping. They don't like campy diddy. You just need to accept that.

Play more Jiggs, she's sexier anyway.
Well duh. I love playing Jiggs. When I went onto the livestream Jiggs was the only character that I wanted to play because I wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention if I played Diddy. When the tournament rolls around I have to start using Diddy or else I wouldn't have made it out of pools.

You don't know how badly I want to main Jigglypuff in this game. If there is any kind of outbreak in Jigglys metagame that makes her viable i'm switching.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ChuDat said:
MD/VA won the regional crew battle! YAYUHHZZ!!! No Johns guys, the odds were stacked up against us too lolz. Midwest with Canada and New Jersey with New York? Well, it felt good to win that crew battle =). Good **** to Neo, Meep, P~S, Candy, and Boss for ******.
Your crew: ChuDat, NEO, Candy, Pyronic~Star, Meep, Boss
Our crew: Inui, Atomsk, NinjaLink, D1, dmbrandon, Pierce7d

I think we were screwed. :(

To everyone that placed bad and is discouraged - Don't worry about it. **** happens, keep playing to improve your game. Make sure that you are in 100% top notch in body and mind to play before tournament (Sleep good, eat good, PRACTICE before a tournament, and don't sandbag). Other then that, don't quit! We need you guys for the community to improve. As a whole, this tournament was amazing and so were the people.
<3

EWING said:
can we just ban splitting so we get more epic final matches =)
No splits occured in Brawl.

ADHD said:
33: Inui-so first the mountain john, then the broken finger. I can't wait for next season's epic john.
I didn't expect a crewmate to make fun of me over it.

Did you not see the ballon attached to my left hand that was once a finger?

Why are Magus, Rigel, Izumi, and I receiving no credit for running this event?

Magus did at least 50% of the work setting up the Brawl room, almost 100% of the work setting up the Melee room, and did about 75% of the work cleaning up both rooms. He carried tons of TVs, moved the tables and chairs, cleaned up after your messes, and made running the tournament in such a small venue possible with the way he set everything up. He made this tournament happen more than anyone else. Rigel ran around both days keeping the bathroom clean, running errands for my dad (who also made this possible by running that wiring in the upstairs room and providing every other service a chief engineer does, like fixing the AC during the event), constantly picked up garbage and brought it to the dumpster, provided set-ups, and did a lot of work setting things up. Izumi helped a lot with the cleaning because only he and Magus were left after the event ended.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I loved this tourny and everyone from OOS that i talked with at it

I <3 ALLY, Dojo, Dphat, PhantomX, zac, Light, Kos mos, mini hova, hylian, lain, anther, drunk judge, seibrik, afro, Ally's GF.

+ Talking with chu for like an hour and hanging out with him most of the time was rather fun

I <3 everyone

PS I LIKE BRAWL+ NOW CAUSE OF BROKE *** LUCAS

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Amazing tourney, Alex did a great job. It was nice putting a lot of faces to names and stuff like that. Not really a shoutout type of person so I'll skip that, just know that if I played you and/or talked to you it was a pleasure meeting you. And get at Chu's inspiration messages to the people who didn't do so well. What he said is true though..never give up. A lot of the pros you see now started from the bottom or around the middle (except Ally..he came outta nowhere?!?!) and they kept at it and got beast. There were a ton of upsets this tournament, things were pretty strange I must say...you never know when you can be that next upset so keep at it. +1 to Chu's post.

Anyway guys, once again great tournament and I have to say it was crazy having three days of straight Brawl and Brawl+ lol.

Hax - Dude seriously...you really need to get over the Brawl vs. Melee stuff. This tournament proved they can co-exist. Stop showing your immaturity by pouncing on every chance you get to show that Melee is better than Brawl. Just because you didn't enjoy Ally vs. M2K doesn't mean other people didn't. Face it, Brawl is just not your type of game...if it isn't leave it alone and play solely Melee as others are doing...

meepxzero

Smash Master
couldnt cg all day lol..... So if you guys wanted the infinite banned for ic. My placing pretty much reflects how well ic do without it XD.

my solo popo game was **** tho.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Inui, I did shout you out. Along with the Mages, and Alex. I was unaware of the work others did, so good **** to them too. Everyone helped make Apex run mad smooth. I wasn't even there and I could tell **** went off tight.

Cia

das kwl
Attention!!

whoever owned the wii that was close to the giant fan (on tv 12) i have a few matches of my peach (green and white color). if you can, plz upload them. it'd help me out alot. thanks

judge!

Smash Ace
lol meep <3 so much for controller guardian XD. way to beat me in tourney and crews u ***** lol

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol meep <3 so much for controller guardian XD. way to beat me in tourney and crews u ***** lol
my bad lol :laugh:. You shoulda let me hold your controller the whole day XD. Yah crews kinda sucked for you cuz you didnt realize you could counterstage me. Found it hilarious that i got FD on all my randoms in crew battles.

judge!

Smash Ace
reallllly fun tourney. my singles results were epic fail. and screw that tv for doubles....sorry anti =(. shoutouts later

Inui

Banned via Warnings
reallllly fun tourney. my singles results were epic fail. and screw that tv for doubles....sorry anti =(. shoutouts later
I got 33rd too. WE ARE THE BEST MKs EVER. :)

I wish we could have done those teams MMs of me and you ****** anyone and everyone, but I didn't want to chance it with that injured finger. :(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm upset about how badly I did in singles. :/ Oh well, guess I'll just step it up next time! I need some help with the Olimar match I think (I started figuring it out towards the end though). I'm so dumb for air dodging the claw at the wrong time too. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom