• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Genesis Dinner [PICS ON PG. 41 & 45]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
B.I.O 3 in late August in San Francisco.
You or someone, give me the date for that tourny, info, thread, w/e. And I'll plan for it now. If my job did not pay me every 2 weeks I would be cool to have a shot at going to genesis. I don't get paid till the 17 of july. And no way I can get the money for a ticket or else I go.

But I'll be at bio, I'm getting my tickets as early as I can once I get paid. Wanna check out all these Peach players on the WC. Edreese you are first on my list. And that Money match is still on.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i have a bigger chance at getting to bio i think....

i call terrible procrastination johns meno plz still <3 me

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hype hype hype. I'm getting really excited.

I'll be in the Ramada hotel or something by Thursday - leaving on a Wednesday roadtrip.

How are we getting there fellas?

Metatitan

Smash Master
What we all need to do is find some central peach player and give that person our phone numbers. Then through that person we organize where to meet up and eat. And if someone (I'm bringing my wii for friendlies in my hotel room but I doubt my parents would be hyped on be bringing a mob in) brings their wii we can all do peach dittos possibly before genesis and try to prepare ourselves as we best can so that we have more high-ranking peaches.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
leaving thursday morning. gonna be at the ramada in the afternoon. i'm pretty pumped for this one. =]

it's gonna be fuuuuuun. ima bring my wii too and hopefully have it hacked. yup yup.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
god im such an idiot...i had everything planned out, how i was gonna get there but i ****ing procrastinated the entire time.

i hope everyone has fun at this.... :\

but hopefully on a slightly better note, is anyone going to S.N.E.S. Gameunicon? cause ill be there and maybe at bio, hobo, or evo

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I will be at the Ramada as well. I'm publicly giving my number to peach players here 949 294 5737. call me up during the tourney. I won't be in town until thursday night at midnight though. PLEASE TEXT ME RATHER THAN CALLING ME I WILL PROBABLY IGNORE ALL CALLS IF I"M PLAYING SMASH LOL.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
GL @ Genesis all!

I should give some Peach stickers of mine to NL to give you all lol. I probably would have given them out to you guys if I was there D;

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
What day are we gonna have the Peach dinner, guys?
I need a day so this doesn't contradict with SBR dinner.

hiROI

Smash Lord
The Peach boards will explode with spam of

"OHMAHGAWDDDD!!!! Peach is brokenz!!!! *banhammer*"

And Many of us would be very happy :D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i have an idea

somebody bring a laptop with a webcam and skype to the dinner and i can be there Cheney style

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I think every single time one of us peaches has a tourney match, the PP (Peach posse) should get together and cheer them on. I'tll be an unstoppable force.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'm glad we are so positive. We got this :D Look out for more Peaches. I know there are a ton of Peaches that just never post on this board, but they main Peach.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Hey, if you see a Peach player named "Kei" or "Kei-Kei", he's gonna be at Genesis and he is the best Peach in Florida. HOLLA~

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hey, if you see a Peach player named "Kei" or "Kei-Kei", he's gonna be at Genesis and he is the best Peach in Florida. HOLLA~
Oh! I'd like to meet him. Will he be with the other Florida players? I'm hoping to meet up with F Zero at some point.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm actually at my friends house just about to leave. :D :D :D

hypehypehypehypehypehype

I'll give out my number too: 720-343-9314.

We'll organize once we find all the Peaches IRL, but if you wanna be found easiest post your number! I'll apply the same Edreeses Rules: just text, unless some kind of Peach emergency occurs - then calling is acceptable.

I've heard there won't be internet at the venue, but we'll keep updated at the hotel or a Starbucks or something.

Happy travels everyone - see you there! :bee:

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I'm on the Ramada hotel, on the room 215. If someone wants to play me, you're welcome here.

I do Money Matches if you want. ^^

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm here finally. :D

In room 242, I'll be roaming around today playing games and stuffs.

We'll organize the dinner once everyone's here tomorrow - Praxis, when is the SBR dinner? We'll plan around it so we don't conflict.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'm staying at a hotel that's less than a mile away from the venue. :D

I'll invite specific people over for friendlies.

Okay so the hotel I'm at has ****ty tv's that don't have inputs. What this means is my TV won't play my wii. If anyone is bringing a TV, can I borrow it? I really wanted to set up a little "friendlies station" at my hotel room (which is under a mile from the venue) and now all that is ruined because the hotel uses the wrong model <_<

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Good luck everyone ^_______^

*really wishes he could participate in the tourney scene D:*

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
remember, get that laptop with webcam and skype. i wanna be here cheney style :D

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm here finally. :D

In room 242, I'll be roaming around today playing games and stuffs.

We'll organize the dinner once everyone's here tomorrow - Praxis, when is the SBR dinner? We'll plan around it so we don't conflict.

I'm in room 312. I played with Kos-Mos, Edrees, and Excel Zero today ^_^

Top Bottom