• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Genesis Dinner [PICS ON PG. 41 & 45]

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

I'm getting tired. Very tired.

It kills me that we're known as one of the friendliest boards on this site, yet we can get at picking each other apart internally. It needs to stop.

I'm requesting Dark.Pch, King Beef, Niko, and Sky not post in this thread unless it's 100% free of any personal remarks or comments. Please, please, please keep to my request. (And Niko specifically, would you please mind changing your sig and avatar. For the health of the Peach boards.)

Moving on to topic.

I have a feeling that we're all going to be good friends by the end of Genesis. even you and NikoK. The Peaches will just go out to dinner, it will be fine.
Genesis is this, the largest Smash tournament in global history. July 10 - 12, Northern California, anyone who is anyone is going. Peaches need to represent.

It's going to be amazing, not to mention a great opportunity to play and see everyone. And like Sky said, we can hopefully get over everything.

Then maybe some tea afterward at Denny's or some ****.

So, Genesis is still a good five months away, but who is thinking of coming?

Preregistration is back up here if your set. I know Niko is doing his Smash Bus dealy, and Dark is doing some trip, but who else can I expect?

Here's a map showing every Peach that's showing.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You sound so far away Rick...

Is there zero chance of you coming ova?
Less than that xD

I'd love to come but it's impossible - my life is very busy already and I wouldn't be able to afford to travel over to such places anyway. Believe me - my parents would never let me even if I could. They're ok with me going on forums like this but as far as they're concerned, everyone on here is a rapist out to get me. In other words, I can't even attend stuff like tourneys over in my own country (unless I lied but they always have some way of finding things out...). Can you imagine if I told them 'Ok, I'm going to this dinner with a bunch of stangers I met on the internet. Oh and btw, it's over at the USA. Cya!'
:p It wouldn't go down well

/notneededspeechover

Nah, you guys have a great time. I will be sorely disappointed if people don't go though/squabble at the meal

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Edreeses = Jesus.

Notice the similarities between Edreeses retiring, and Jesus leaving. It's freakishly the same.

:crying:

Edit:

/notneededspeechover
Aww, I was even cracking some scheme to get people to fund half your ticket or something.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
I'm going to ask one of my friends if I can tag along to genesis. I MIGHT go but the chances are very slim.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
ima be there for sure. Sky or Susan needs to house me!!!!

kidding <_<

I'm sure I can arrange my own housing 'n stuffz but yea, sounds good. Does this mean that ur gonna go meno?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm sure I can arrange my own housing 'n stuffz but yea, sounds good. Does this mean that ur gonna go meno?
I'm still technically under "very probable", but I preregistered. :p

Sky`

Smash Lord
RADDA RADD RADDA I HATE DRKPCH AND NIkO K AND KB AAHHHHH.

Meno. Trying to Silence the drama in any regard is fruitless, and i'm insulted that my nayme iz there, cause I only said like, one thing. =/

But in anycase, don't try to fix the Drama via Text.

Wait till the Genesis dinner at... OHH! The cheesecake factory! Plz.

We'll have an apology cake, and it'll all be k.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
RADDA RADD RADDA I HATE DRKPCH AND NIkO K AND KB AAHHHHH.

Meno. Trying to Silence the drama in any regard is fruitless, and i'm insulted that my nayme iz there, cause I only said like, one thing. =/

But in anycase, don't try to fix the Drama via Text.
xD

I know, I'm aware of who said what - I was just blanketing as precaution.

The drama is in text, why not confront it in text? Or even better, over tea and cheesecake.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ill probably be there
but in my wolf cosplay costume. im sure u guys wont mind XD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm going to be wearing a crown most likely. :bee:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
whats the main problem for u canvas? just getting up there? or housing?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Uhh.. Ill try to go .. I might be able to get a older friend to drive me since I live in Texas. ( I just turned 15 )
Yeaaaa for Genesis being in the summer.
And lol at the pic.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I can have sex with your personality and I can't put my ***** in your college degree and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams so why you sharin' all this information with me? xD

i remember this vid from an old msn convo w/ a friend. =O

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Edrees' retired? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Peach AND Ness get screwed over.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If this dinner involsd people I dont like (which I think it will), i'll have to pass on it, as much fun as it would be. but nice idea Meno. You boys enjoy yourselves. I'll treat myself alone or something in California.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
If this dinner involsd people I dont like (which I think it will), i'll have to pass on it, as much fun as it would be. but nice idea Meno. You boys enjoy yourselves. I'll treat myself alone or something in California.
If you're going to be childish about this and retain an internet formed "hate" towards certain individuals instead of just sitting down and enjoying a nice meal with a group of people then you're not even worth inviting. Ridiculous. :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You again.....

Don't you get it, this is actually a good thing. I don't like you, or Niko. Now why would I be near people I don't like and cause problems and ruin a fun nite? thus best I not be there. and why in the world do you even care. You have your dinner with the Peach players, why care if I am there.

Yea I screwed myself over on a fun time but it is for the best. Again I put others over myself. And with these Peach players, they come before me. I'm not gonna screw over thier fun nite. So I am gonna pass. Just worry about yourself for once.

BentoBox

Smash Master
We have 5 months to work things out >^_^< Its k

My sexiness coupled with Meno's is bound to generate some jealousy and uneasiness, hence the shyness. Its k. We can teach you.

Top Bottom