• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Genesis Dinner [PICS ON PG. 41 & 45]

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'm staying at a hotel that's less than a mile away from the venue. :D

I'll invite specific people over for friendlies.

Okay so the hotel I'm at has ****ty tv's that don't have inputs. What this means is my TV won't play my wii. If anyone is bringing a TV, can I borrow it? I really wanted to set up a little "friendlies station" at my hotel room (which is under a mile from the venue) and now all that is ruined because the hotel uses the wrong model <_<
You can get a convertor thing from Best Buy or a Grocery Store. It hooks up to the cable & then you can hook up the inputs from there. I think its under $20 bucks. It could be around 10. :p

Just post your room number & the hotel so people can find you!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Excel Zero is too cool.

Ok so...let's do the Peach dinner Saturday night. Is that good? Or a lunch if possible

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm back from Cali - and I gotta say, that was one of the best weekends I've ever had.

From left to right:
Mage, Kosmos (Above), Edreeses (Below), MetaTitan (Above), You (Below), Meno, Praxis, and Razmakazi.

All the cool Peaches struck a Peach pose! Me and You are doing taunts, and the rest are doing... fairs?

Edreese might be doing bair. lololololol

Contemplating strategy and the legal aspects of a salt shaker and a knife.

Don't ask. Ever. :urg:

Dr.MarioGuy (at least I think) joined the dinner, and he's made a brilliant discovery!

We also joined tables with Washington. You made some comment about me enjoying a glass of Valdenz.

You is very aggressive when applying shield pressure.

We actually managed to forget Mage at the venue before leaving. :bee:

But all was forgotten after some delicious ice cream and car sleep.

"I might pick up Meta Knight."

And of course Ripple. We found him in our trunk.

-

You are all massive dorks.

I love you all. <3 <3 <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
omg rofl@the salt shaker + knife and at the random ripple. that is DMG for sure aaaaaaaaaaaand our waitress was the greatest ever. Her and her dam yoai-cons. XD

Metatitan

Smash Master
The waitress was chill but she would not shut the **** up. Seriously, I was totally dehydrated and I had to wait like an extra 20 minutes for water.

EchoMage

Smash Rookie
Well guys It was incredible fun,
The ice cream was AMAZING btw, (just fyi ;) )
looking forward to playing all of you again sometimes! (not to mention make a name for myself :p )

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Dang, I missed this. It was too late and I was very tired from the long day. At least it seems you guys had fun.

From the Peach players, I met Praxis, KOS-MOS, Edreese, Meno, Raz and Sky. You guys are really cool. :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Aww man, friggin car troubles kept me from going to Genesis. It's too bad that I missed this. I'm glad that you all had a great time though. :)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Dang, I missed this. It was too late and I was very tired from the long day. At least it seems you guys had fun.

From the Peach players, I met Praxis, KOS-MOS, Edreese, Meno, Raz and Sky. You guys are really cool. :)
You played me right after you played Meno. We did a peach ditto, then jiggs vs ddd and jiggs vs fox :)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I <3 Zero.

I wanted to get you out to the Peach dinner but I couldn't find you as we were filing out on saturday night and nobody had your number :(

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I vaguely remember talking to the Puerto Ricans and mentioning the Peach dinner, but I don't remember the conversation :(

Next time Excel :) you guys ****.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I <3 Zero.

I wanted to get you out to the Peach dinner but I couldn't find you as we were filing out on saturday night and nobody had your number :(
I vaguely remember talking to the Puerto Ricans and mentioning the Peach dinner, but I don't remember the conversation :(

Next time Excel :) you guys ****.
Aww thanks! <3 xD

Actually if it were a bit earlier we might have been able to go (I mentioned the dinner to Eval since he plays Melee Peach, and he said he wanted to go too) but it got really late and we already ate at McDonalds and we were really tired to go. Also, Tyrant went to our room to play us so we didn't want to leave right after he got in.

But I really wished I could go. If you guys plan out something like this on a big event with us assisting, I will do my best to go. We might actually attend Pound 4 next year so you might see some Puerto Rican action over there. ;)

Eval

Smash Journeyman
<3 Peach Brawl boards even thou I dont play Brawl. Met Praxis and Edreess and both are great guys. Looking forward to see you guys again in an upcoming event we attend. :p

Peach FTW!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Eval! you were so cool man, one of the coolest smashers i met at genesis. hopefully we'll see you guys again next big tourney!

BTW do any of you know lord hdl? LOL, i completely forgot that he was from peurto rico.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, HDL lives like 20 mins from my house. I usually go by and play with him for some practice and all but hes now basicly quitted. He doesnt care anymore about winning and when he enters he just uses random chars. Im glad after this tournament he decided to grab link again and only use him, heh. We are looking forward to assist Pound 4 maybe? I dunno. We will see what happens.

Can't wait to be on another big event with all you guys again. I know I rep peach in melee even thou i didn't made it far on the bracket but I beat mostly everyone in friendlies. People were annoyed by my bobomb and stitch face pulls. <3

Take care everyone, I wanna see you all again!

Yubi

Smash Cadet
It was really nice to meet you all the Peach players. Excel and all of us are really happy to have met you. Thanks for being so nice to us and for rooting for us in our matches. We are all hoping to see you guys again in a big and epic event just like this one. :-)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm so proud and have profound respect for Puerto Rico - guys ***** at Genesis.

Excel vs ADHD was sooooo much Diddy pain. :laugh:

justaway12

Smash Master
♥ I saw the results, and I was amazed that a Peach got second, then I realized it was Melee, that is still great but I would have been more suprised if Peach got 2nd in Brawl because Peach isn't as broken, that being said congratulations everyone, 17 out 292 is still outstanding. ^_^ ♥

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I forgot to take pictures. :p

You can see Valdenz in my shot though, and Weroup's arm too! There's also that guy with the cap...

Top Bottom