• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The God Kais and The Knees are an exclusive group or a "clique". Daycia isn't the only one that thinks this, so you can stop complaining at her about it. It's quite ridiculous how you all are going against her with it too. Do you all invite smashers to get together with your groups? Do you all accept invites that aren't from KoJ/GK(your group of course) nearly as often? I'm assuming no. This isn't about "Friends that hang out at a strip club or movies" or whatever. It's JUST about smashfests. You all want to get better, unless you're really cocky(no names but theres people in cincy that are that way). Want an example? In my city, we pretty much invite anyone to our smashfests as long as they're willing to do the traveling. We all want to get better. We want to have fun and get better. Help one another as a CITY. Don't make people join a clique to be a part of their city. Cincinatti is the worst case of this problem obviously, so join together and fix it. Don't get mad at her for pointing it out. FIX IT! Seriously. You all are looking at this in a negative point of view, and it's just going to make your city worse as a whole. Cincinatti has a lot of great people, smash wise and personality wise... why would you want to lose one of your great people? KoJ and GK are filled with great people, but the people that aren't in a Clique are great too. I'm sorry if this is repetetive or annoying or if you don't agree, but seriously... If Daycia is the one pointing it out, then it's really a problem Imo.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Alright let me try another approach:

Group A.) People complaining that Cinci doesn't play enough/plays in tight knit groups: Today/Chi
Group B.) The people saying 'nu uh': Y.b.M., Infern, Myself, and I'm going to add Kel.

What is the difference between group A and B? Group B all have cars; thus we have the means to travel and meet with each other to play smash, and Group A doesn't. Group B can play whenever we feel like it, and group A can't. How do we solve this problem? How about people from group A buy cars.

There is no personal inhibition of attending smashfests, only practical ones. The only reason that the smash scene in Cinci is hurting is because we lost Ed's awesome Wednesday smashfests due to him working and such.

EDIT: Lol you got Y.b.M. all stirred up Joey.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
First off homey don't speak on this situation when you ain't got nothing to do with it. Yes The God Kais are a Clique as a whole...Meaning ALL 12 of us make up this "Clique". So say Cincinnati and not "The God Kais" since not all God Kais live in Cincinnati... Also, nobody is complaining...She is! We're just clarifying things so she can understand and realize we're not doing things in secret. And don't be scared to say names...point Mafukkas out...it is what it is... don't sugar coat it.

Let's get to business...
Hmmm...I guess Going over to Daycia house numerous times and training with her don't count for anything. I can honestly say I've practiced with her more than I played with anyone else in Cincinnati. And she's the only one that feels as if we're doing things in Secret and leaving people out. I can't speak on behalf of NOJ because I don't kick it with them like that.

I've had a few sessions 1 on 1 with a few peeps... but it isn't secret but it's also not meant to be a fest. It's all about availability to make it happen. Most people have cars..some people don't. Sometimes it's good to get 1 on 1's with people so you can understand a match up better and have things broken down to you. Before I got my car... I use to catch the Bus to Eds House to play. Sometimes Anthony would pick me up...but I made the effort to get around other brawlers and make it happen!!! When I first started playing brawl I caught the Bus To Doctor X's Crib when he stayed on UC Campus. I'd Catch the 43 down to Reading and William Howard Taft, where the white castle is...and walk the rest of the Way...and that's easily a 20 minute walk after a 30 minute Bus Ride. but I made the effort to get around other brawlers and make it happen!!! It's where I first met Doctor X, OS, Kel, Sliq, Chi, Infern, The annoying Parrot and other peeps. At that time I didn't consider them my friends....and it would be crazy to do that.

Lets take a trip down memory lane: Aside from the times we use to play at Eds crib:
I know that there has been sessions where Chi and I were there at Daycia's Crib. There have been times where Hilt, Scribz and Banhammer came Down from and I was there at Daycia's Crib, we even went to Larosa afterward as a whole. There was a time me and Sneaky were there at Daycia's Crib. There has been a time where I went by myself.. I've done that atleast 2 or 3 times. There was a Time Infern, Sneaky, and I were there at Daycia's Crib. We play at Chi's Crib when he has a fest... usually i get a text message from him about a fest or playing sometime soon and I let him know if I'll come or not. There's a time we played at Steel Samurai's Crib and Calebyte came down. And Daycia was there and didn't even play AT ALL!!! She went somewhere else and started playing a Gameboy!

So please tell me...when are we doing these secret meetings. When are we leaving people out. FuuCkkING Tell me when do we not give advice on match ups... I've held conversations with majority of everyone in Cincinnati about match ups or just little things you should know. I even had small talk conversations with Sora about Brawl at Daycias House..when like 4 of the Knees came over there and brought a TV to play some brawl with the rest of Cincy.

So tell me how is that leaving people out...Tell me how is that being Clique-ish. If I don't go to 1 Smashfest it doesn't mean I think I'm too good to play anyone...it means I have other things in my life that I have to take care of and I shouldn't have to explain to anyone.

So, I would love for ANY OF YOU MAFUUCKAS to please tell me how that's being Clique-ish.... we're talking about Cincinnati here... Not the God Kais. Tell me how is giving advice about what you should do is being Clique-ish...

I will wait for a response to decide how I will feel about this afterward...

God Kais!!!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

I don't really want to talk about this anymore.

My problem was that we are all not playing together as one anymore that's it.

like Eduardo's smashfests. And it is pretty clique ish...

It's not huge smashfest anymore where people play, but just x and y here, and x of justice there.

I'm not really caring anymore, though.

But KoJ have special smashfests, and you guys meet up on your own, too. Cincinnati State does the same thing (they play nearly every weekend with themselves only.)

I don't want 1 on 1 sessions, but everyone again.

When has KoJ and God Kais got together as one + Chi and me? All in one place?

Again, I don't care anymore. Cincinnati is pretty clique ish. The reason why this was brought up again tonight was because SOMEONE completely different who never read this thread completely brought up the fact how clique ish Cincy was and I freaked out because it was such a huge coincidence that I had brought it up before.

If you guys don't find it clique-y that's fine. I'm not putting anyone down.
And I really appreciate all the drivers. I honestly do. It's not like I don't. But I also get rides to places, too. Chi's smashfest? Sure! I'll try and get a ride there, all of KoJ should be there, Saeed + Lyric, and God Kais with multiple setups. That is what a smashfest should be. Not texting a few people and then hang out.

Cincinnati has so many players, and we should all be playing each other! We should be really proud with what we have. Ohio is the largest community in the Midwest and Cincinnati is the largest community in Ohio. We are really lucky to have all these players, and I think if me or Chi is putting effort in making smashfests for not just one, or God Kais, or just KoJ, but everyone we all should come together. It's not about being "friends" (sure I see you guys as my friends!) but it's about being smashers! We are such a huge group, let's take advantage of that and get together.

I want everyone to get better, and the best way to do that is if we all work together.

Either way, I'm done because my words won't really get across, but it's not like I'm not appreciating the drivers but this is all about smashers and everyone coming together as one.

Cincinnati is literally larger than Inky, do you not know how lucky we are? Appreciate what you have I'd say!

Edit: @ Anthony, I find that just a tad rude... no one is trying to complain, but I'm just trying to put effort in showing people to play together.......

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm KOJ came over and brought a TV. I was playing in the living room on the Floor with Sora and 2 other Guys. And you said we had to leave at like 8 or something because your Dad was coming home. And Sora Said "This is the last one" and you cut the Wii and TV off... Remember now!? If not oh well.

And Obviously people are overlooking things and aren't reading ANYTHING.
And someone from another State can give there opinion about us being exclusive or whatever. But they can only based that off of the Bond we show at tournaments for one another. Which would give one a biased opinion.

I want all the underdogs of Cincinnati to rise to the Level of the Big Boyz. I want the Midwest to have good Rep at Nationals and not be considered the worst Region.

I OBVIOUSLY POINTED OUT MAJORITY of the times that we all played together...and you STILL overlook that and say we're being Clique-ish. It pisses me off... It's like calling me a Murderer when I'm obviously not guilty of the crime. So I give you a BOLD and Solid "FuuCK YOU"... it may be outta line but that's how I feel. Nothing personal.

I haven't heard anyone but you complain about peeps being Clique ish. You're putting a Label on me... don't do that Sh*t... that's not right it's how you segregate rather than unite. You have good intentions but the way you go about it is wrong. Re-evaluate yourself before you pass judgment on other people.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
First off homey don't speak on this situation when you ain't got nothing to do with it. Yes The God Kais are a Clique as a whole...Meaning ALL 12 of us make up this "Clique". So say Cincinnati and not "The God Kais" since not all God Kais live in Cincinnati... Also, nobody is complaining...She is! We're just clarifying things so she can understand and realize we're not doing things in secret. And don't be scared to say names...point Mafukkas out...it is what it is... don't sugar coat it.

Daycia was hurt because of this, and when my best friend is hurt, I'm auto-involved. Don't like it? Too ****ing bad. You shouldn't have been so mean to her. She's trying to get smashfests going all together and you all are basicly ignoring it, and even putting OTHER smashfests over hers. She's trying to help the cincy smash-community, and you all are ignoring it. (Just a group). I'm not calling anyone out because it's more than one person for sure, and I'm not calling one person out if I don't know everyone that falls into the category. Moving on.

Let's get to business...
Hmmm...I guess Going over to Daycia house numerous times and training with her don't count for anything. I can honestly say I've practiced with her more than I played with anyone else in Cincinnati. And she's the only one that feels as if we're doing things in Secret and leaving people out. I can't speak on behalf of NOJ because I don't kick it with them like that.

You. That's you. One person. Okay. And? That's not cincinatti. You going to her house and helping her doesn't mean **** when it comes to cincinatti in general. You're one person. I'm sure Smash, Sai, and Lyric have done this as well. What about KoJ? Are they included in this one on one? This isn't just about Daycia either. She may be the one pointing it out, but it's in general. Help everyone get better in the scene. That's what she wants. That and for everyone to get along.

I've had a few sessions 1 on 1 with a few peeps... but it isn't secret but it's also not meant to be a fest. It's all about availability to make it happen. Most people have cars..some people don't. Sometimes it's good to get 1 on 1's with people so you can understand a match up better and have things broken down to you. Before I got my car... I use to catch the Bus to Eds House to play. Sometimes Anthony would pick me up...but I made the effort to get around other brawlers and make it happen!!! When I first started playing brawl I caught the Bus To Doctor X's Crib when he stayed on UC Campus. I'd Catch the 43 down to Reading and William Howard Taft, where the white castle is...and walk the rest of the Way...and that's easily a 20 minute walk after a 30 minute Bus Ride. but I made the effort to get around other brawlers and make it happen!!! It's where I first met Doctor X, OS, Kel, Sliq, Chi, Infern, The annoying Parrot and other peeps. At that time I didn't consider them my friends....and it would be crazy to do that.

Okay... and? Where is all of the recent stuff? She's not trying to bring the community together in the time period where you first started brawl, she's talking about right here, right now. Where it actually matters at this time. We know that there were Ed's smashfests, and we know that things were good back then... but what about now. That's what really matters and that's the true point she's trying to get across.

Lets take a trip down memory lane: Aside from the times we use to play at Eds crib:
I know that there has been sessions where Chi and I were there at Daycia's Crib. There have been times where Hilt, Scribz and Banhammer came Down from and I was there at Daycia's Crib, we even went to Larosa afterward as a whole. There was a time me and Sneaky were there at Daycia's Crib. There has been a time where I went by myself.. I've done that atleast 2 or 3 times. There was a Time Infern, Sneaky, and I were there at Daycia's Crib. We play at Chi's Crib when he has a fest... usually i get a text message from him about a fest or playing sometime soon and I let him know if I'll come or not. There's a time we played at Steel Samurai's Crib and Calebyte came down. And Daycia was there and didn't even play AT ALL!!! She went somewhere else and started playing a Gameboy!

I don't know about these, so I'm gonna ask again, are any of these recent?

So please tell me...when are we doing these secret meetings. When are we leaving people out. FuuCkkING Tell me when do we not give advice on match ups... I've held conversations with majority of everyone in Cincinnati about match ups or just little things you should know. I even had small talk conversations with Sora about Brawl at Daycias House..when like 4 of the Knees came over there and brought a TV to play some brawl with the rest of Cincy.

I'm assuming this is recent I guess. And it is one good example... but one time... is that what you want.... one time to get together... more examples where most of cincy got together please?

So tell me how is that leaving people out...Tell me how is that being Clique-ish. If I don't go to 1 Smashfest it doesn't mean I think I'm too good to play anyone...it means I have other things in my life that I have to take care of and I shouldn't have to explain to anyone.

Are you saying you and Infern never get together and do things that include playing smash for a bit? Everyone can't play smash all the time... No need to explain that. That's not the point. When everyone besides like 4-5 people in a smash community of 30+ almost every weekend she tries to plan a smashfest are doing other things, then that kinda leaves room to "complain" or assume things. Which could be true from all we know.

So, I would love for ANY OF YOU MAFUUCKAS to please tell me how that's being Clique-ish.... we're talking about Cincinnati here... Not the God Kais. Tell me how is giving advice about what you should do is being Clique-ish...

More than half was focused on Daycia actually, not really cincy. There was the mention of the past events, which don't show ANYTHING about right now... if you want those to count.

I will wait for a response to decide how I will feel about this afterward...

God Kais!!!

Taiko!!!
My responces in green? I'm really dead so if it doesn't make much sense, sucks. :p

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I'm not trying to label anything or anyone.

Also, for the SS thing (sorry I missed looked it), I remember trying to talk to you a whole lot there and you weren't really talkative, I felt out of place, had a huge headache, so I went usptairs. I was really really down and I figured smash would help. I ended up taking about an hour and half walk then came in and lied down on the couch.

And that's fine. Again, I honestly could care less about what you guys think is or isn't a clique ish. If you feel like God Kais isn't a clique that's okay. I know who thinks what and who doesn't. If I'm the only one voicing my opinion that's okay. We are all entitled to our opinions and we are all entitled if we choose to speak out on it. I felt the need to do so because I think it's a problem that we should all look at. I'm not trying to be mean or put people down, I just want everyone to stop and think for a second, "Yeah! Maybe we do seem a bit selective. Let's have a huge smashfest together with EVERYONE, etc" that was my only intent and goal. Nothing more. If you feel like that's not needed, fine. I'm not going to shoot you down for it. Do what you want, it's totally okay. I just wanted to point out what me and others (who do have a problem with it here in Cincinnati) that came to me and felt bad about it. I am voicing for the people and myself. It's okay again if you do not want to fix it or not or if you do not feel like it's a problem. No one is complaining, you are free to do whatever you want.

Also, YbM, I'm not saying just us. I said I appreciate it so much, I really really do. But it's not just YbM and Daycia, I'm talking about YbM, Anthony, Eduardo, Tom, Steven, Saeed, Tako, Tyr, Kel, OS, Nova, Chi, Brian, and many many more.

clowsui

Smash Legend
rt because of this, and when my best friend is hurt, I'm auto-involved. Don't like it? Too ****ing bad. You shouldn't have been so mean to her. She's trying to get smashfests going all together and you all are basicly ignoring it, and even putting OTHER smashfests over hers. She's trying to help the cincy smash-community, and you all are ignoring it. (Just a group). I'm not calling anyone out because it's more than one person for sure, and I'm not calling one person out if I don't know everyone that falls into the category. Moving on.
--

I don't know if anybody is promoting other smashfests over Daycia's ones. Could you explain what you mean by this? AFAIK smashfests hardly collide, lol...and when people don't attend smashfests but end up playing smash as part of their hanging out routine, I dunno if I would consider that putting other smashfests over hers. Just a thought.

--

You. That's you. One person. Okay. And? That's not cincinatti. You going to her house and helping her doesn't mean **** when it comes to cincinatti in general. You're one person. I'm sure Smash, Sai, and Lyric have done this as well. What about KoJ? Are they included in this one on one? This isn't just about Daycia either. She may be the one pointing it out, but it's in general. Help everyone get better in the scene. That's what she wants. That and for everyone to get along.
--
Two ns, one i.
I have been slacking on the public transportation part, you're right. I should probably ride the bus more to smashers' places if I want to play more often. This isn't always convenient for me but I haven't even started to look so who knows?
Also I don't think anybody in Cincinnati is promoting a selective group to get better.
My concern was largely with me playing the same ppl all dai 'cause the same ppl come to my smashfests every time but the people who don't come are the first ones to say that they don't get enough practice or they're getting bored. What?

--
Okay... and? Where is all of the recent stuff? She's not trying to bring the community together in the time period where you first started brawl, she's talking about right here, right now. Where it actually matters at this time. We know that there were Ed's smashfests, and we know that things were good back then... but what about now. That's what really matters and that's the true point she's trying to get across.
--

This is accurate. I had objections but they didn't address the point of this.
--
--
All of these have been within the past 2-3 months. So yeah, recent.
--
--
To respond to Y.b.M.: I was pretty much targeting Infern when I said this lol. I've asked you for MU advice on some occasions but you give me a lot of general advice (which is still useful, just not always what I'm looking for - not to say that what I'm looking for is always better than what you give me, haha). Infern is a horrible sandbagger and even when he does play serious does not give any sort of specificity whatsoever to his comments and his general comments aren't helpful. EVER.

Back to Joey responses.

--
I'm assuming this is recent I guess. And it is one good example... but one time... is that what you want.... one time to get together... more examples where most of cincy got together please?
--
A few weekends before Columbus we had a fest at my house iirc. That was when Asa came along w/ Hilt and dem boys.
I remember another gathering of that nature before Columbus also that was small-ish but had at least 7-8 people.
We don't get together very often largely because of conflicting schedules, ride issues (aka what Tako said), and sparse communication. I have everyone's numbers now though so it'll be easier from here on out I think.

--
--
QFT.
--
Are you saying you and Infern never get together and do things that include playing smash for a bit? Everyone can't play smash all the time... No need to explain that. That's not the point. When everyone besides like 4-5 people in a smash community of 30+ almost every weekend she tries to plan a smashfest are doing other things, then that kinda leaves room to "complain" or assume things. Which could be true from all we know.
--
Weekends are about the worst times to hold smashfests because weekends are great for tournaments or coordinating events with friends of all types. I would hold smashfests during the week if I didn't have to tutor during the week + I didn't have so much gd homework + I didn't have class every day.
--
More than half was focused on Daycia actually, not really cincy. There was the mention of the past events, which don't show ANYTHING about right now... if you want those to count.
--
Focused on Daycia because she's posting a lot about this.
--

My thoughts on Joey's response.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Ybm, you met me at dr x's too.. don't forget me : (

Man, I remember you coming over and i would think "dude check this black guy out playing as Zelda with wiimote + nunchuk ROLFMAO"

It's kinda funny, cause I was the first major name (at the time) that you beat in tourny. ****, you've gotten so good, and so has the rest of ohio. I'm always impressed when I go back to tournaments and see the improvement from everyone.

I mean, within the last year and a half i've had legitimate close games with tako (who beat my diddy!), sil, mr e, sole, etc and etc and etc. I've even lost to guys that are up and comers or now accomplished players like suyon, hilt, sin (at the time imo, he's dropped off since then), ybm, smash64, infern. Good **** Ohio!

Btw, I really like how when I see Kass and or Day at a tournamnet and I see their boyfriends giving them advice/critique them.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Wow, lotta real talk, too many pages to catch up.

I can almost play smash again.. with my pointer finger. I havnt touched the slightest bit of competitive smash or practice since my surgery, but I hope to change that soon since my hands been feeling better, just gotta work around this cast.

I've read a good chunk of what has been said, but still not enough to fully understand this situation or to help out, so I will refrain from attempting any helpful comments.
I'd like to try to help out, I just don't have time for all that reading.. been gone for too long and am surprised to see all this drama unleashed.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea...I tried to read but after Y.b.M.'s post and Half of daycia's I just stopped caring

this is a trivial arguement...

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
This is kind of late I think, but i'm a god kai that doesn't really sandbag in friendlies I only use Falco/Mk really like 98% of the time in friendlies and once in a blue moon like pit or marth lol. And i share as much as i canzzz I just can't explain things right for people to understand me sometimes so it gets frustrating.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Infern, go to Daycia's smashfest on Friday plzzz so I can $5 MM AGAIN...but this time you have to explain to me wtf I was doing wrong. If it's bad player habits, that'd be great too
This one will be the last one for at least half a year >_>; that or until I achieve my goal (be largely satisfied with the way I play after a tournament)
I thought I had a bad habit of giving Infern 5 dollars...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I thought I had a bad habit of giving Infern 5 dollars...
Oh boy, I remember way back when it was almost tradition for me to give him my money XD

Also KB, does that mean you saw my post? I assure you my smashfests are better practice than CPUs, although I admit Tom is probably the only one at or around your level of skill.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Daycia was hurt because of this, and when my best friend is hurt, I'm auto-involved. Don't like it? Too ****ing bad. You shouldn't have been so mean to her. She's trying to get smashfests going all together and you all are basicly ignoring it, and even putting OTHER smashfests over hers. She's trying to help the cincy smash-community, and you all are ignoring it. (Just a group). I'm not calling anyone out because it's more than one person for sure, and I'm not calling one person out if I don't know everyone that falls into the category. Moving on.

I can understand the friendship part..But she's a grown woman who can speak for herself. Sometimes you should stay on the sideline...unless I attacked her or something crazy liked that. It has nothing to do with you PERIOD

Anytime there is a Smash fest...it's either at Daycia's Crib, Chi's Crib, Sometimes Ed and Sometimes Steel's. The Knees are fairly new to the smash scene, I barely know any of them and I'm sure the same goes for a few other peeps in Cincy. I can't speak on the Knees behalf. THOSE ARE THE ONLY SMASHFEST THAT HAPPEN! We don't have to be around each other to give advice about anything. There hasn't been an abundance of Fest... That's not because peeps don't wanna help one another get better. Schedules conflict. Everyone is scattered around the city like dragonballs... so, all us meeting up at the same time would be rather difficult. Where's Sai, Lyric, or anyone else? Maybe they have more important things to attend to. Like College, working, making a living for themselves. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?

The point that I was trying to make is I went out to get practice since I didn't have a car, rather than complaining about nobody wants to play anymore or help us get better. Also, when are we divided? I never knew that happened. Honestly, the only one who feels divided is Daycia or Chi. But I wouldn't see how Chi feels like that.

Recently as in the past couple weeks/months, yes. Sidenote: You don't know right? This is another reason you need to keep it on the sideline.

All of your responses are assumptions on what you think is going on. You assumed "one time together" because of a good example when I'm telling you all the times we've played together. You have a Biased thought pattern in the situation. I haven't been to any fest...because there hasn't been any. And the last one Daycia had I had other things to attend to...

Okay, Understand this okay!? Infern and I make plans to kick it and go to the mall to get some stuff. That's the plan, right!? We do that with no intentions of practicing or playing brawl...it's not even mentioned. But wait...What do Infern and I do... We play Brawl... We're gamers. So of course we play! We play for a total of like 15 minutes then head out. We don't do it in secret... we do it at the spur of the moment. Also, I don't think I ever go to Smashfests on the weekends since there's tournaments to go to. The last Fest we attended on the weekend was at Steel's Crib. Other than that smashfest are on Weekdays.

The focus was on Daycia because she is the one complaining that cincy has "Cliques" and is divided. She's the only in Cincy who feels like that. Also, I focused on her because every fest she was at, I've been to except for the last one at Chi's crib.

Regardless of anything, Cincinnati will progress. I already see Sneaky getting better. The only thing holding Chi back is not having a Wii and getting so Emo and impatient at times. Steel just needs to attend more tournaments. Etc Etc. Etc. If she feels there are secret fest then that's her...it pisses me off, and I'd rather just avoid being around that. But, to anyone out there doing secret fest, please invite me! I'll help you get better... it'll be our little secret.

Also, I'm sorry Q.. I didn't forget you or mean to leave you out. I just knew I was forgetting someone though. We all did get better though. I remember I ***** Inferns Ike with Link and I couldn't beat Ed at All!!! When I finally beat him I was super super Happy.... haha, good times. And I beat Nopes Snake with my Link haha... Get *****!

Sliq

Smash Master
Quit ***ging up Cincinnati with drama. I leave and there is a noticeable decline in awesome and a exponential rise in male menstruation.

Wait, what's going on?

Note I got here because YBM said my name and I name searched.

smash64

Smash Champion
Quit ***ging up Cincinnati with drama. I leave and there is a noticeable decline in awesome and a exponential rise in male menstruation.

Wait, what's going on?

Note I got here because YBM said my name and I name searched.
....well idk what going on either and i also got here because of name search.....

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
YbM pretty much got all the points I wanted to make

@Jiffy: How close are the ness dittos you do with smash?
The last time we played dittos, it was almost even. The matches are always pretty close. He probably won like 60% of them.
Idk though, it's been so long since we played each other. It's been at least 6 to 7 months. Maybe him and I can do a MM. :)

Top Bottom