• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hungrybox will tether his phone to the melee laptop for internet access. We good [Melee]
It's actually a PC, and we're trying figure something out that wouldn't require a tether since the quality would barely be bearable to watch.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i don't really care if mango plays singles

but they are always great to watch in dubs and i wanna see turbo Lucky do damage in bracket

MacD

Banned via Administration
for lucky yes

mango doesn't wanna go cause certain others aren't going and lucky only will go if he gets to team with mango, but mango might team with blah blah blah etc etc etc

basic drama for them

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol first me, now sharky...

Upstate New York: Poorest smash region on earth, but we will money match you in anything, at any time, for anything.

That being said, in addtion to myself, I know for a fact that Pikapika! will be taking brawl money matches, too. As well as Blazblue money matches.

and if I get a bunch of practice in before this (which probably wont happen since ill be practicing brawl) MvC3 money matches as well. Maybe even some SSf4 money matches if im feeling lucky.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
list of mms I want/am doing

V3CTORMAN: eating mm? perhaps?

ALSO: I am accepting any and all EATING MM'S. Pick the food, first with an empty plate eats free. GET AT MY IRON STOMACH!!!
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do my eyes deceive me? what have you done?!?!??!?!!?............................................................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................*sigh* *clears throat* food eating MM you say?!? ^^

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do my eyes deceive me? what have you done?!?!??!?!!?............................................................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................*sigh* *clears throat* food eating MM you say?!? ^^
Uh... You shouldn't have challenged Vector, dawg.

Anyone want to buy my Brawl singles + Doubles ticket for $50 by paypal. (-$12.50 off regular price)

Edit: Whats up AXE!

I dont BUY anything for anyone. You best pay me back at pound if I do this for you :D

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lol first me, now sharky...

Upstate New York: Poorest smash region on earth, but we will money match you in anything, at any time, for anything.

That being said, in addtion to myself, I know for a fact that Pikapika! will be taking brawl money matches, too. As well as Blazblue money matches.

and if I get a bunch of practice in before this (which probably wont happen since ill be practicing brawl) MvC3 money matches as well. Maybe even some SSf4 money matches if im feeling lucky.
Blazblue matches you say? 360? Name your main. :awesome:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^That man's stomach is a black hole.
list of mms I want/am doing

poltergust: $2 yoshi ditto (?)
ESAM: $5 (?)
any IC: $5
any other pikachu: $5
KageMurphy: $5
2fast: $5 yoshi vs mario
V3CTORMAN: eating mm? perhaps?

ALSO: I am accepting any and all EATING MM'S. Pick the food, first with an empty plate eats free. GET AT MY IRON STOMACH!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetaVDFuanw
^
You don't wanna challenge me to an eating money match. I will end you.

Also, MM Wolf vs Yoshi 5 bucks? I'll also do Mk vs Yoshi for 5 more bucks?
Hey Sharky, I'll $5 MM your yoshi with my mario if that's alright.
MM for 5 Mario vs Wolf?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Blazblue matches you say? 360? Name your main. :awesome:
ps3 son. I main litchi, and my friend mains tager.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetaVDFuanw
^
You don't wanna challenge me to an eating money match. I will end you.

Also, MM Wolf vs Yoshi 5 bucks? I'll also do Mk vs Yoshi for 5 more bucks?

MM for 5 Mario vs Wolf?
my impression of seagull after pound:

'wtf, is an upstate new york and why did they take all my money?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom