• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTW, is crystal city a 4G zone? I think my phone is 4g so I could easily tether it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
If its going to be on that 4G phone tether s**t I definitely do not think its worth it

Dogysamich is legit as f**k tho

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Haha sounds good KID. And Brawl, $5?

On commentary: Yea, most of it is pretty damn lame... for Brawl I like to hear Coney, Pierce, TKO, EE, Doom, basically anyone that knows their **** and doesnt just use memes the whole time....

*EDIT: Also, any good players looking for teammates? King Beef (top 3 peach in the nation) who also uses Wario in teams needs one! I can vouch for his teams prowess.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Pierce tho...Literally is the best commentator when it comes to brawl knowledge hands down

have you ever really heard this man during the beginning of the match give the whole Matchup analysis and what both characters should be doing...**** is gold

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Color Commentary combo video

commentary is an important part of our community. It gave fresh life to a weakened community when brawl had all but killed melee (wombo combo)
hundreds of people sit in downed/blank livestreams just to get those updates and hear the hype (rom 3, DGDTJ)

hatters gonna hate.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you are a massive brawl hater and you have a maroon colored name. this indicates to me that you are a brawl hack player, that gives me 2 reasons out the gate to not only not like you but to assume you are bad at smash as well. That being said,

10 dollar melee match. PLEASE accept.

Btw, my name is grape colored bro. You dislike Brawl hackers? Any particular reason?

idea

Smash Master

commentary is an important part of our community. It gave fresh life to a weakened community when brawl had all but killed melee (wombo combo)
hundreds of people sit in downed/blank livestreams just to get those updates and hear the hype (rom 3, DGDTJ)

hatters gonna hate.
lol, great video.

yeah honestly, half the time i don't even watch a match if there's no commentary. but i watch pretty much every arizona video 'cause i know taj is gonna be commentating.

sometimes i skip videos with taj playing 'cause i know he's not commentating :laugh:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

hatters gonna hate.
Commentary is fine, I prefer videos without it 10x. Personally, I just mute every single video with commentary and it takes away from my experience of watching the actual match.

That is a totally different situation than livestream though, people can still commentate on recorded matches.

I don't think the 4g wireless cards are going to work, as the data limit for those is low. The SPEED is fine, however the data limit would be met very quick with one, let alone two livestreams.

Still looking though

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I like commentary, provided that whoever is doing it knows a reasonable bit about the game/actually reacts to what happens in the matches.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
All commentators ever do is make fun of me and bash me for playing jiggs.

**** you guys, learn to respect playstyle before you put your unintelligent voice on a mic.

Actually everyone is a hater so **** if I care lol. I'm going to play like such a ****ing f@ggot at pound 5 and mock all the *******s who are salty at me.

Palpi

Smash Hero

**** you guys, learn to respect playstyle before you put your unintelligent voice on a mic.

Actually everyone is a hater so **** if I care lol. I'm going to play like such a ****ing f@ggot at pound 5 and mock all the *******s who are salty at me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I guess I'm different than 80% of the smashers.
I love hearing commentary on a recorded match.
As long as the commentary is insightful and sounds hype.
Waffles, Dogy, EE, Pierce, Coney, Wife, and Husband all day son.
Some others I missed.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright, my partner cannot team with me any longer and I already paid for doubles ahead of time so I need a good partner for teams. Pikachu, Wario, MK, and Peach are my rotation, all are solid. I'm a solid doubles player, Shugo and a few others can vouch for me.

Someone good who still needs a partner hit me up ASAP. Thanks.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0

<3

i like commentary if it's actual commentary. if it's just screaming into a mic, then it depends on my mood whether or not i'll listen to it. i dislike just video though. i get bored too easily.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I believe I've found a way to cut costs on the internet fees, so we have a better shot at stream. I really want this to be brought to the viewers and the community.

t3h Icy

Smash Master

I cheer for you on the livestream. :(

Just not when you're vs non-USA. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom