• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I have items that people have forgotten

if you lost something, please contact me

(pm me what you forgot so we can arrange how you're gonna get it back)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
don't get me wrong, our set wasn't easy, but wasn't darkrain and trail in the same pool? i mean thats a huuuuuuuuge contrast.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
pretty sad result for me

first i lose to aerosmashguy = /wrists

then i almost immediately fall victim to the foxchad :(

better luck next time! GGs to everyone I played
JBM-youre gonna get it next time.
vanz-really close game 2. can't say im pleased with how you were crying like a baby during our friendlies.
G$-nice friendlies. darkrain cut us short!
HBK-didn't play you, but your marth is sweet. you fell victim to the foxchad! he was on fire that day (or is simply too good?)
Jman-wowowowow sooo good
kels-way to go man (or should i say way to go.. Jman lololol)
twins- don't punch anyone please. I feel like tensions were running high LOL
dart- uhhh don't get mad? marth dittos are super gay. plus im too hot for you hahahah
n64- good matches. i hate fighting pika lololol
Big R- seemed like you were nervous during our set. When i have played you before you gave me the business
AEROSMASHGUY MONEY MATCH GODDDD

and binyan

you are terrible hhhahaha

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, some of the talent from our pool could have been spread around a bit. Pretty unfair that I had to play against G&W, Yoshi, and DK just to qualify for brackets. :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yeah there were lots of really easy pools in singles... for example me and ORLY both got 1st seed in our pools and got 25th overall. IDK who was in his pool but my pool had:

me
AOB
Book!
and 3-4 other people i'd never met/heard of including 2 players from the same crew (or seemed to be good friends)
who is sveet i have never heard of that guy

Niko45

Smash Master
tristate cleaning up top ten..... should've had those 3/4/5 spots tho lol

eggm wth happened?!
HBK beat eggm second round and then eggm had to immediately play chadd. That's a ridiculous draw. With HBK and Eggm driving halfway cross country it's a pretty big mistake to have them playing right next to each other in bracket. The top half of the bracket was much softer imo.

Sorry I don't mean to john for them or anything but that is kinda bad. Not only were they from the same region BUT THEY TEAMED. lol

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
lololo my pool was hard
G$ Aarosmashguy Lixi Massive Kail and Jazzness.

I mean didn't matter coz I had a decent bracket anyways, but my crewmate being in my pool is the suck.
:( i'll take the blame for that one. i was in that pool, and i told the TO's to basically switch me, mostly cuz i've played with jazzness and aarosmashguy before. my fault, not the TO's

i didn't tell them to switch lixi specifically, we did the random-picking thing to make it fair. i didn't know who lixi was. if i see the st. louis guys next time, i'll try to make it up somehow

studly

Smash Ace
i guess im way to lazy to really do my shout outs. so just thanks to everyone who showed me stuff or took the time to teach me anything

this turney was one of the funnest id been to so far

DBD

Smash Rookie
Also a shoutout to that dude with the same name as me AKA David who played Sheik against me - Man I don't even like playing Fox vs. Sheik but dayum is it easier than Falcon vs. Sheik. That 3 stock hurt my Falcon's feelings =(
aww you're making me blush pal ^.^ thanks for the shout out, it does my scruby sheik heart good.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
HBK beat eggm second round and then eggm had to immediately play chadd. That's a ridiculous draw. With HBK and Eggm driving halfway cross country it's a pretty big mistake to have them playing right next to each other in bracket. The top half of the bracket was much softer imo.

Sorry I don't mean to john for them or anything but that is kinda bad. Not only were they from the same region BUT THEY TEAMED. lol
.... eggm still didn't lose to top name players? idk what the problem is...

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
shoutouts

trail - you just went ****ing beast mode didn't you, did not expect you in the top 4 at all, good ****

chad - you also just went ****ing beast mode didn't you? I expected a top 16 out of of you, and then ****ing 4th place? I guess thats what happens when you use an easy character :-) Sad to hear you didn't pull out the pika as much, but don't do it for the pikas, do it for you self, I'll be proud of you no matter who you use. The only thing I ask is that you come visit the pika boards once in a while and don't forget about us when your winning pound 6 and SMYM 15(thats right, I said it aob).

My pool: it feels like every tourney I go to half of my pool plays the same character, not the case here, and I'm so glad it wasn't. Fox, shiek, samus/zelda, pika/puff, falcon, dk, and peach, was prolly the coolest pool to play in at the tourney. Had fun you guys.

Darkrain - of all the first seeds I could have went up against, I'm so glad you were it. I was not looking forward to all the foxes/shieks that could have made playing pika not fun. And you were just prolly one of the coolest people I coulda played anyways.

Myztek - its hard to do fancy shmancy pika tricks to a fox who learns the matchups with one of the best pikas out there :-( GGs though :-)

Dbag Dave - fun friendlies, sorry if I didn't laugh at everything you said, hard to hear with over 20 TVs blasting dreamland. I never knew about that zelda needle thing.

N64 - man, you were literally the last person I expected to see here. Glad you could make it. Was fun teaming with you, I kinda ****ed up the crucial set though :-(

Sveet/Bzoo - we **** all EC

Reneblade - not even gonna say good job on fast uploads cause I'm sure your sick of hearing it. I now know what KJ is good for falcons, and I'm glad I got to meet you, your prolly one of the most approachable people I know(IRL not the game)

Springfield

Nick - **** results
Luke - thats what AOB gets for hating on vegans, you'll prolly get double the refractions from now on though
Alec - Dude, your getting harder and harder to handle, keep it up
blake - good job on getting pool ****ed. Seriously, its time for you to pick up pika, lets go.
Axe Ketchum - nice name, nice work you did, your gonna go far kid (I know, I'm a tool)

Peoria

josh - what kind of moron mains a character that has a bad matchup with shiek?
dave - ty for being my cheering section in my last game of pools, I needed that.
Anthony - wtf man, I'm gonna venture out and say your twice as good as I am, and you didn't make it out of your pool? **** the name tomacawk chokes, from here on out, I'm andale chokes, oh, btw, time to start learnin that pika, start getting your tech skill down, and when I see you next, I'll teach you more advanced ****, and matchups. :-)
Lucas - Always nice seeing you, glad you told me dave was weak so I could catch him, I gots a ripple, and a dart, and now a bananna.
adam - wow man your falcon is rediculous at comboing *****es, glad you weren't listening to music so we could talk for once.

puff - <3, but no more losing to zeldas
pika - <3 <3
(thats right, I gave a shout out to my characters, wanna fight about it?)

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah, some of the talent from our pool could have been spread around a bit. Pretty unfair that I had to play against G&W, Yoshi, and DK just to qualify for brackets. :p
lol

I went Falcon the second match :p

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, good stuff, Joot. Your G&W is no joke. Thanks for avenging me in brackets (beating ARBY).

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
If this really is the last SMYM my biggest regret will be never seeing AOB again.
Even if he doesn't remember me (or anyone else for that matter).

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
long live the trail, no wonder winter lasted so long this year

cunning was texting me updates, im proud of you man, wish i could have been there

if tom beat drephen with falcon, mad props haha

Big_R

Smash Champion
Well good **** guys if you beat me u def deserved it. Sometimes its ur day sometimes it isnt.

Special thx to all the bros who bought a water. Easiest 15 bux I ever made :)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
This tourney taught me one VERY important lesson: Stop working on tech skill, start working on NOT SD'ING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmble. Would've gotten me a couple more W's in friendlies and I wouldn't have died at like 0% against a sideB SD'ing Peef in our MM =( Random, unnecessary, unprovoked, reverse Azen dash ftl.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
trail you just gotta make sure you're standing next to watty, then you'll be in the clear

Top Bottom