• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

sanchaz

Smash Lord
SO to the awesome blue dinosaur player egging the hell out of me.

SO to ultimatescout for teaching me jab cancel???

SO to losing shake matches, :(.

SO to ORLY for being hilarious as hell, fun playing you at like 5:00am?

SO to kels getting shine spiked off screen.

SO to the guys in the car with me, mundungu, "GIMBY", and punk vinodh for not picking sheik vs yoshi.

Awesome tourney

ooh....I heart quaz, no homo

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Can anyone please give me Darkrain's number? My friend who was at the tournament got it for me, then he lost it before coming back home lol.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
That's kind of impatient. Wait and see if he is good enough to get them up today (ONE DAY after the tournament).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
SO to the awesome blue dinosaur player egging the hell out of me.

SO to ultimatescout for teaching me jab cancel???

SO to losing shake matches, :(.

SO to ORLY for being hilarious as hell, fun playing you at like 5:00am?

SO to kels getting shine spiked off screen.

SO to the guys in the car with me, mundungu, "GIMBY", and punk vinodh for not picking sheik vs yoshi.

Awesome tourney

ooh....I heart quaz, no homo
no "SO" to me for housing you for 2 nights? i see how it is sanchaz

Me14k

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to ME14K for getting 1st in our pool, then leaving like a champ, and for giving me your spot in bracket. And to seanson for beasting in teams. Good **** guys.

And good **** kels' recovery.
lol. maybe one day i'll be able to play in a bracket after i pass out of pools.

btw, I apologize to magic, kels, mundungoo and eecho and anyone else that I pulled stitchfaces on during pools..its just not fair.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I can't wait to hear peef fail at understanding that -Chad- = Pikachad in the video. (There is no Pikachad on the forums >_>)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF shouts!:

Trail- Great matches, thanks for the practice. Also thanks for repping the MW at this tournament. Jman vs Trail for set of the year? Once I get better, I want to double IC team with you. Work on that handoff that's all I can say. Guaranteed kill every time you get a grab near the edge is toooo important.

Jman- Fun to watch, good job winning. Funny commentary when you stepped in. Jman Fox Ditto Rule: First one to attack loses.

Kels- So good. Just need to get one step higher man. GL.

Rene- Keep it up son.

Amba- Keep it up as well. Mindset pro. TV defense power level toooo high.

Darkrain- Good stuff as always. Win more.

Sliq- johns

Tomacawk- More matches next time man.

Lemon- Thanks for the loads of good practice.

G$!!!- hahaha you were hellaaa fun to commentate with. Feel free to jump in and talk any time you want at future tournaments together.

HBK- Same as above, funny commentary.

AOB- Thanks. Only suggestions I have are 5th place needs a bigger payout and semis need to be 3/5 at tournaments like this. Pro as always, the greatest midwest tournament series ever.

Pikachad/Foxchad/-Chad- Amazing. I had no idea you somehow had become a top level fox. Great work, fun matches.

Gooey- Not yet. Even if you had won that you still woulda known who was the better falcon. 1st match 3 stock what? Good games though.

Andale- You are significantly better than me. I wish I had as good of practice as you do.

Dart- Always fun to chill with and talk to. Good matches, the deep freeze is coming.

Smeesh- Good matches, I want more practice from you next time. You always find a way to win.

Echo- I wanted more time in the same chair. Weel get 'em next time commentator partner.

Handorin- I'm not uploading commentary for that match where I didn't understand who pikachad was =]

In closing, I hope everyone had a good time and enjoys my commentary! I lost the first hour including the mad hype Trail vs Jman, and it autorecovered in 10 second chunks. I had to splice together every single 10 second chunk for an hour of commentary (over 300 pieces) in order to re-create it. I did it, matches should be all up by 2maro. No commentary hate :( I think it was fun!

-Chad-

Slackerator
I shoulda went Pika vs Kels in the last match :)

I'm happy with how I did, but kinda disappointed with doing extremely well and getting only 10$ >_>

Thank you guys for hosting however! I really enjoy coming to these and being able to see my friends and such.

Also I can't be Foxchad :x I got the name PikaChad because Chaddd from GA and I both went by Chad and there was too much confusion. He plays Fox too I think so Foxchad would still be equally confusing hahah.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
My youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Reneblade

I'm starting to upload singles right now.

Shout-Outs:

Dart - The brother that I've never had. <3 I need not say anymore.

Anthony - Keep it up, Josh needs some1 to keep pushing him

Gooey - Sorry we didn't play, the last 4 hours of the tourney I was stationed next to my laptop

Rest of Peoria - You guys know I love you

PEEF - Good work with the commentary, PICK A **** CHARACTER THOUGH, SON!

Amba - I don't think I had ever played you before we pools at this tourney (/end sarcasm)

Shonic - Thanks for making the car ride bearable

Lemon - You're the best, You're one of the funniest guys I know. Thanks for puttin me up for a few days. Hope to see you again realllllll soon.

Viperboy - JOHNSSSSSSSSSSSS (Stole this from PEEF)

J-Man - Thanks for lettin me get a match with your Sheik, You are so amazing to watch Jesus, I refuse to believe that some of the stuff you do is even humanly possible.

The rest of the EC - 9th? WELCOME TO THE MW, LOL. Just kidding, you guys held it down enough to earn the respect of everyone who was there.

I'm sure Iforgot some people, Im trying to do homework and cut-up vids while doing this.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Someone should just edit the results to have my name for Ladd since there seems to be so much confusion about it >_>

It's not even the full name either :/

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
ok so good **** midwest for having a big tourney. good **** midwest for having brackets/results/vids up quick

<3 dave/drew they are soooo good

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey AOB do you mind editing in the characters for the top 8? i'll be adding this to the character ranking list sometime, and it would be really helpful if you did.

N64

Smash Champion
Just got home like an hour ago. Quick shoutouts.

AOB, Devilray, Bunbun, Darkrain, other hosts - Thanks for hosting and great job running everything to completion on time. There were a ton of people, so i'm glad everything went pretty smoothly.

Pikachad - Good **** ****** losers. I don't care what char you use heh, I just like seeing you win lots. As you can see you turned a lot of heads heh. Good to see you again. pikaaaaa.

Sveet - lols @ doubting me, it was all in good fun. Good teams matches and nice to meet you.

Darkatma - Those matches were hella intense. Your sheik is really good, I had a lot of fun in the matches. Hope to play you again some time.

Cosmo - Nice zelda man. I think you ***** me the hardest out of everyone i played heh. I want to play you more and learn that matchup, I don't think i've ever played a competant zelda before.

Everyone in my pool - Literally all of my sets were down to the wire, 2-1 or 1-2 every set, and usually last stock high percent every game. GGs all, this was probably my most heart pounding pool ever. Win or lose, I like close sets heh.

Tacoom - Yoshiiii.

Bloshi - Yoooooooshiiiiiiiii.

Trail - Your set vs. jman was absolutely fantastic. reppin midwest mad hard.

jman and gmoney - Good to see you guys and tristate (eggm, ultima, hbk) show up to this. Stop destroying me in every tourney I go to lol T-T.

IHSB - Thanks for letting me borrow your controller. Good stuff in singles.

I'm sure i forgot plenty of people. It was a super fun tourney, and ggs to all I played and good to see everyone. Pikapiiiii

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hey AOB do you mind editing in the characters for the top 8? i'll be adding this to the character ranking list sometime, and it would be really helpful if you did.
Someone will need to give me a list of those characters.

i wasn't ordering him to do it, just asking if that was part of his plans.
You don't seem to get it, so take my word for it that your question came off as impatient and rude. It's not like you need to know when singles will be up so you can put it in your schedule.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
1. fox
2. fox
3. fox ice climbers
4. fox
5. fox
5. fox
7. sheik
7. falcon
9. zelda/falco :laugh:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Youtube is doing some weird stuff. I cant change the name or the description on some of the videos, so sorry some people, in teams, will forever be known as ???

That's kind of impatient. Wait and see if he is good enough to get them up today (ONE DAY after the tournament).
i am infact that good. (or is it that sad?)

Most of singles would already be in line to be uploaded, but i just spent 45 minutes failing to sync 1 match with its commentary. So im now limiting the maximum amount of time i effort to match commentary to videos.

I already have 2 singles matches uploaded and another is being uploaded as i type. Doubles is already fully uploaded.

/eFlex

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
good **** reneblade! thumbs down to pyro, or whoever has those previous smym vids.

shoutouts later. this tournament depressed me, but it was fun meeting new people. peace and love, Midwest

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney!

AoB (and Darkrain, BunBun, etc.) - Thanks for hosting! Things ran pretty smoothly given the big turnout.

St. Louis - Hooray! Great job, everyone.

Dekuschrub - Outplaced by dark Katma? Maybe he will take you under his wing and teach you a few things.

Anthony - Nice! I think you've gotten a lot better. Don't get complacent because I expect a rematch at the next one.

Luke - Good to see you again. Finally tearing it up in brackets like you should. It's always fun playing friendlies with you.

IHSB - Thanks for the friendlies, and for explaining the subtleties of Mario's tornado. You're really good.

Dmac - Got me again! See you around.

Tink - Running out on our MM? What are ya, chicken? :p

N64 - Didn't get to play at all, but it was funny bumping into you after hearing my TFS friends talk about you. Maybe we'll meet again in NY.

Sveet - Good meeting you. I'll try to give you a better set next time.

Dart - What happened to our MM?!

East Coast - Thanks for bringing the hype. These country folk don't know about NYC trash talk.

CryBay-B

Smash Rookie
DoH- That was my favorite pool match there even tho i lost, lol
Yosh- Good **** man! love seeing low tiers tearing it up
Samurai- nice job!
tomacawk- Dude, we'll get taco bell next time
studly- sweet stuff dude! i have to play you more often

sweet tourney, i had a ton of fun, need to play more friendlies next time

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Oh yeah

Trail - Gooooooooooooood ****tttttttttttttttttttt Thanks for the friendlies @ Lemons.

PikaChad - WTF? HiNiceToMeetEveryoneNowImGoingToGet4thPlaceAtTheBiggestMWTourneyOfTheYear. Congrats man.

Dart

Smash Lord
GGs everybody next time I'll actually place well if I don't get sheikd shoutouts when I'm not on my iPod

Top Bottom