• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna let you play at my tv w/e tourney we are at next.
Are you talking about what happened at SMYM? if so then this is what happened. I was playing Jman and eggm was next. You had after eggm and i lost but since jman left i took his spot and you got mad and walked away. I didn't know you was really upset man. My bad.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Are you talking about what happened at SMYM? if so then this is what happened. I was playing Jman and eggm was next. You had after eggm and i lost but since jman left i took his spot and you got mad and walked away. I didn't know you was really upset man. My bad.
Hah, wasn't really upset just didn't feel like waiting another whole game when it was my turn scrublet. Either way, i'm gonna **** you at the next tourney lol.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
What's that in his hand? It could be money or a sandwich as far as I can tell.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol yea same, I thought it was one of those snack wraps u get at McD's

Top Bottom