• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

PB&J

Smash Hero
good stuff chad..at first im like ladd has to be someone we know then i was thinking it was someone else ..but good stuff

cant wait to see some singles vids

darkatma

Smash Hero
hey AOB while you're at it, can you change my name to darkatma? Just in the results, I don't think the bracket image can be edited anyways lol

Shoutouts!
Vro: I miss you already (yes homo) I'll **** you some more next time we play mkays

Deku: llololo you lost to a pika main step it up! If you had beaten him he wouldn't have had the chance to own darkrain and chexr and HBK

FoxChad: amazing performance, in teams as well when you kept ****** deku's stocks, had us really scared first match. I love how you beasted all those EC(eggm and hbk are ****ing good), as well as darkrain and chexr. That is HELLA legit

N64: Lol that infinite on the 2nd platform of the rock part of pokestad, that was amazing. I'm so glad I finally thought to Smash DI out of it before I took billions of damage. Your pikachu is ridiculous and scary man, I thought I was gonna lose there

DoH: good set, love how I three stocked you and you just three stock me right back. Close set, I thought I was gonna lose the last match in the middle lol

Nebraska: Good **** coming out here. I only saw Smeesh, JBM, and Uli, but you guys are awesome for taking the time to get out here, and placing well. Good show

St Louis: We're awesome too loll And now I know strawberry soda sucks

IHSB: You're such a cheater. Your samus doesn't follow game mechanics rules, I swear. Wayyyy too good :D I thought we had you guys in teams on that 2nd match, but that samus is too slippery

Cosmo: legit zelda business man.

TheLake: Ahh you ***** me in zelda dittos. I have no idea how you can play zelda in tournies. Sorry you didnt get to enter =[ Next time tho!

Vudujin: Nice luigi. I looked at your bracket man, and tough luck you were put up against 2 amazing smashers.

Anthony: I hadn't played you before, but you're definitely improving ridiculously fast. I can't believe I had that much trouble against your puff. And you're definitely going about learning stuff the right way, going around and asking all the good players to play with you. You're gonna get really good really fast if you keep it up. Just don't choke in pools lol.

Kels: I didnt get to play you this tourney, but you are amazing loll. Don't worry I'll beat G$ next time so I can whoop kels and drephen just so I can play you in loser's semis

Vanz: Next time I'm pink shinobi=ing you.

Chexr/Aerosmashguy: you guys are really cool.

Radovich twins: as chill as ever. Good **** TomR putting drephen in the losers.

Everyone who placed above me: I am hella satisfied with my placing because everyone who placed at my level or better is ****ing good and well known, and I'm glad I'm moving my way up slowly.

Shoutout for AOB who came out of retirement to show Durand how to run the MW's most successful tourney.
And Darkrain who always ends up helping run SMYMs.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who does shaeden use... the person that beat PikaChad in winners?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
mad fun tourney

sorry i did not say bye to any1

we had to leave we had a long *** trip lol

thanks to all the guys who had there power up brakes wit me u no who u r =)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Sveet, I recorded all the matches on my laptop. Im gonna upload WF's on PEEF's youtube account though cause he helped keep track of matches and directing people to the right setup. Ill upload it on my own account later.

lol i just was glancing over the bracket, Poor Tom. First 3 Matches: Sheik, Sheik, Falco. ****KKKKKK THATTTTTTTT

Vts

Smash Champion
Who does shaeden use... the person that beat PikaChad in winners?
falco pretty beastly also.

never travels really.

great tournament was fun , wish i didn't suck at the game but w/e

also i shouldn't have said anything when checking pools or darkrain wouldn't have been adden to my crazy pool already lol.

<3, Quaz sorry about me seeming so angry about pools hope to get more friendlies with you :)

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
mad fun tourney

sorry i did not say bye to any1

we had to leave we had a long *** trip lol

thanks to all the guys who had there power up brakes wit me u no who u r =)
Ya **** was fun as hell, hopefully we can play again soon either here or on EC

Good **** taking first

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS
PSFM - Next time we crew battle, make it earlier gosh darnit! No johns, but I was swerving everywhere from exhaustion by the time it came around xD And try not to get ***** by Josh as bad >=P
fixed*

Zudo Nation forever.
PS: lol i took 6 stocks.

Dart! MM me next time we meet up? =)

Shoutouts to...you know who you are.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
An additional shoutout to Dart - Next time we all stay at someone's house the night before we leave for a tourney, DON'T TAKE UP ALL THE **** BED SPACE THAT WAS MEANT AT LEAST FOR 2-3 PEOPLE T_T That couch had me burning up all night and I repeatedly woke up sweating and having my face stuck to the leather which led to me getting like 1-2 hours of sleep before I just gave up on trying to go back to sleep ;_;

Anthony's mom - Thanks for the sausage, bacon, eggs, some more sausage, some toast, some regular bread, some more eggs, AND ROAST BEEF WTF? I only had to eat once during the tourney thanks to her xD

Big_R

Smash Champion
yo JBM is not joe bushman. joe bushman wouldnt go outside and throw his controller as far as he can haha

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Alright, Shoutout time. Lets see, who to start with...

Studly - Good stuff making first seed in pools O.o
Nude - lol, dunno what to say
Gooey - ^^^ ditto, but i did want to watch u in doubles, too bad I didn’t
Dart - Nice making it out of pools. Too bad u got sheik'd T.T
Ripple - u owe me a dollar lol
Oranos- Thanks for teaming with me. I shouldn't have been a greedy B*tard and not u take a stock that one match. >_>
Gambit - I don't think i saw u. did u even go?
Tomacawk - didn't even get a chance to play u. Haven't for like...ever
Samurai - fun fun, nice making it out of pools! Teach me pika
Reneblade – fun playing u, wanted more friendlies against ur falcon
Peef – thanks for teaching me that pivot stuff. I’m gonna try applying that to my metagame =D
Sah-veet - good stuff in crews. I wanted to play u in friendlies some.. maybe next time. now u know to never go fox against josh lol
That one ganon dude from chicago (>_< sorry i forgot ur name) - nice playing u in friendlies and good stuff on winning the game deciding match in crews
the rest of u i don't remember - fun fun in crews
Quaz - Ur one of my favorite peaches!, I learned sooo much about the peach match up from u. I want more friendlies =D
Book! - fun fun, thanks for the two dollars ;) we’ll definitely rematch
Darkatma – Thanks for the friendlies, taught me a lot. I didn’t even know sheik could combo spaceys that hard >_<
Nuris – not sure if u were there, wanted to play u some
Ray Chun – lol. Fun tourney match and friendlies. Fun to talk to
Kels – “One rest could change it all, all he needs is a rest” *gets rested against vlinn and and its last stock and are equal and its 1-1 on brinstar* lol. Fun to watch and thanks for the friendlies
Jman – After watching u play kels second match on Yoshi’s, where kels had 0% and u had 100% or so. And u back throw and shine spike. U are officially one of the g@yest foxes I have ever seen….ever. lol
Deku – I’m gonna learn that falco ditto match up. I didn’t realize it was that hard <.< I’m gonna get u some day
Pikachad – Nice tourney placement! Thanks for coming to the hotel and teaching me the pika matchup. Fun friendlies. And ur playstyle…. Its amazing.
IHSB – fun fun, again thanks for coming to the hotel. Ur playstyle is soo different compared to everyone else I’ve played. Wanna play u more definitely. Ur samus is soo fast
********* – Thanks for friendlies and the one dollar =) lol. U definitely helped me with the samus match up
Lixi – fun friendlies. I like playing ur doc. I want some more
Trail – watching u play Jman blew my mind. Too bad Jman CPed Rainbow Crwez
Vanz – ur peach is amazing and fast. I envy ur tech skill with peach
AOB, Bun Bun, Dewrag – Fun tourney. Hope to see u
guys again
Tried to get everyone I played, but to everyone I forgot to mention – GGs

*yea. I got too much time on my hands >_>

EDIT: lol dave, i'll be sure to tell my mom

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Fun tourney experience like last time, though a bit demoralizing all the same. This tourney made me realize that I'm pretty much terrible at this game

Vanz -- Thanks so much for the friendlies and the advice, you are one of the people that I follow and look up to as a Peach player and was a bit star-stricken the whole time

DOH -- Peach dittos are always the best, and I feel I learned a lot just by playing against you. Also I heard you raged at the hotel once you found out that I wasn't really Trail hahaha

Trail -- If I picked up Icies and posed as you at tourneys I could probably pull it off for a while

Gooey -- Good friendlies man, and glad I could help you get better at the matchup!

Peef -- Good pools matches man, your Fox roughed me up good!

Dart -- Cool seeing you again and good pools matches, sorry I wasn't more approachable at the tourney but I was just super frustrated the entire time

Echo -- That chick at McDonald's was hot

Uli -- Glad we got some matches in this time!

IHSB -- The outlook of my pool became exponentially more grim once I figured out who Jacuzzi was, good games man

Jazz -- Fun friendlies, and you are really good

******** -- I enjoyed our friendlies, even though my thumb was in some serious pain at the time!

Reneblade -- Good doubles pools(?) matches man!

All the other people who actually knew who HondaFoo was: SORRY I LET YOU ALL DOWN BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY SUCK AT THIS GAME

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Shoutout to McDonalds - Thanks for putting Nyquil into my large but not large Oreo McFlurry. That put the nail in the coffin, but since I'm a Falcon main I woke up an hour later to play IHSB and Pikachad.

Anyone that I counterpicked to Brinstar AKA like one person - Eff you guys! Why does EVERYONE secondary Puff all of the sudden? I'm never counterpicking to that **** stage ever again! This is the second tourney for that to happen ;_;!!!

Btw, who's pizza was that sitting outside the venue? Seriously it was basically a whole large pepperoni pizza and it was ruined by letting it sit out in the rain. Next time, just give the pizza to Gooeybanana instead of wasting that stuff.

ORLY

Smash Master
AOB: Thanks for coming back out of TO retirement to manage this. It wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did if you weren't involved!

BunBun: It was nice to have a TO weigh in on my accidental pause with 14K. He still hasn't paid me yet! Hope to see ya' around at more tournaments, even if you live forever far away.

Me14K: Gimme mah money. No johns!

Darkrain: When I got a sweet combo on you in teams' pools and you said "nice!" was the highlight of my day. You're too d**n good.

Vino: We gotta team together some more! We're a little bit out of synch, but practice should help that.

Cunning: I'll hold you to it for next SMYM! We're teamin'!

Kels / Trail: Good s**t in bracket. Way to represent midwest!

Vro: Best Falcon ditto pool matches ever. I always love fooling around in pools.

Mendoza: Thank you sooooo much for showing us that sandwich place. I was telling people about it all day when they said they were hungry.

Thanks to Sveet and PSFM for putting a bunch of us up (even though we played 'til the sun came up and very little sleep happened) and driving all the way down to Champaign.

Me14k

Smash Lord
AOB: Thanks for coming back out of TO retirement to manage this. It wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did if you weren't involved!

BunBun: It was nice to have a TO weigh in on my accidental pause with 14K. He still hasn't paid me yet! Hope to see ya' around at more tournaments, even if you live forever far away.

Me14K: Gimme mah money. No johns!

Darkrain: When I got a sweet combo on you in teams' pools and you said "nice!" was the highlight of my day. You're too d**n good.

Vino: We gotta team together some more! We're a little bit out of synch, but practice should help that.

Cunning: I'll hold you to it for next SMYM! We're teamin'!

Kels / Trail: Good s**t in bracket. Way to represent midwest!

Vro: Best Falcon ditto pool matches ever. I always love fooling around in pools.

Mendoza: Thank you sooooo much for showing us that sandwich place. I was telling people about it all day when they said they were hungry.

Thanks to Sveet and PSFM for putting a bunch of us up (even though we played 'til the sun came up and very little sleep happened) and driving all the way down to Champaign.
Read your corkboard, asap. I'll pay you.

j00t

Smash Champion
Reneblade... did you not enter singles? Or did you enter under a different name?

Curious because I've seen you play and I think you'd be in top 16 pretty easily. >_>;

resTy

Smash Champion
yo JBM is not joe bushman. joe bushman wouldnt go outside and throw his controller as far as he can haha
LOL! Yeah, I was just messin around.
JBM is a random smasher from Iowa who plays with Nebraska.
The letters mean Jail Bait Man.

Also, that last part really happened?
I already knew he had the Iowa anger but damn.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
who the **** is ladd?

EDIT

k I just checked this thread, but now my question is

who the **** is pikachad? and why have I never heard of him?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Can anyone please give me Darkrain's number? My friend who was at the tournament got it for me, then he lost it before coming back home lol.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Reneblade... did you not enter singles? Or did you enter under a different name?

Curious because I've seen you play and I think you'd be in top 16 pretty easily. >_>;
you give me too much credit. I shouldve made it into brackets, but I've never been so nervous in my whole life, than I was in pools, and choked the most you can possibly choke.

PEEF!

Smash Hero

LOOOOL

That shyguy dropzone was TOOOOO TECHNICAL hahahahaha

BunBun

Smash Master
Lol real shoutouts later. Good **** everyone who counterpicked my Kirby with marth and still lost our MM's.

Also, I love killing people with the hammer.

AOB- Awesome tourney, awesome friendlies. M2>Kirby>Falcon.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I like it the way it is, Dark Katma.
Definitely an improvement.

Realized I forgot to shoutout the Lake and Vudujin. Fun matches the night before. Thanks for throwing me off with Zelda and Luigi respectively.

Also, Arby: Good set in brackets.

4% APR

Smash Champion
My only shout out

Jman/gmoney- what changed in grand finals? You guys tore us up

reneblade- that one match where its me and drephen vs jbm and smeesh isnt us. Idk who it is though

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yeah, I tried to change it 4%, but youtube is being awfully wierd right now, and it doesnt actually change the name of the video.

Handorin

Smash Hero
BTW, someone took my black memory card and didn't put it back in my Wii.

On smash, it has a bunch of midsouth names.
Other data would includes Pikmin, FIFA. That's all I can remember at the moment.

I would like it back. It was my last memory card.

legion598

Smash Ace
GOOEY BANANA: dude we have to get better and **** crews and get like over 9000 shout outs next time

STUDLY: DAT GANON

DART: good **** dude but u gotta learn how to **** dem shieks

TDK SAMURAI: good **** on getting out of pools and getting to play darkrain im mad jealous

TOMACAWK: ya dude im gonna learn how to **** foxes and ill definitely get my money next time

CAPTAIN NONDO: thats a nice falcon u have their hopefully we can play again sometime

THE LAKE: dude ur ****in hilarious and chill too i gotta play u again sometime

SVEET: thanks for the shout out heres one for u. but i still hate u for taking my falcon to yoshis

DARKRAIN: OMG I THREW AWAY UR CHIPOTLE

Dart

Smash Lord
Lol real shoutouts later. Good **** everyone who counterpicked my Kirby with marth and still lost our MM's.

Also, I love killing people with the hammer.

AOB- Awesome tourney, awesome friendlies. M2>Kirby>Falcon.
Maybe i should have MM'd you so there could a be a little marth pride at the tourney. :laugh:

Top Bottom