• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 Results/Shoutouts

Handorin

Smash Hero
I don't remember Chad playing Pika much at all in brackets. I know for a fact he beat Eggm in Fox dittos (2 stock first match, almost 3 the second, but eggm turned on beast mode). I guess I could let Chad answer that lol.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Its offical, FoxChad

we dont give a **** if ganonchad plays fox too, he didn't beat darkrain with fox, so until he does, the name is yours.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah the whole PikaChad name came about after I went to GA at a tourny that had Chadddondorf there too :x

I won the first match vs Kels, and then he beat me the next two

Kels cheats, he turns on action replay when you try to edgeguard him :x

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the whole PikaChad name came about after I went to GA at a tourny that had Chadddondorf there too :x

I won the first match vs Kels, and then he beat me the next two

Kels cheats, he turns on action replay when you try to edgeguard him :x
sooooo true.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
shouts!

reneblade - way to improve sir, keep it up and you'll be beatin my ***

peef - same to you, except you'll never beat my ***.

shonic - calm down, play fo realz and read a book or somethin

dart - nice playin and meetin ya sir, tore my *** up. we'll see how things go once ive powered up.

deeznutz - good seein ya again man, that ***** with missiles keeps gettin better and better. i spent all over that dollar

dippndots - you owe me a money match. get at me son

tomacawk - epic matches man, some of that **** we were pullin was redic legit.

drephen - stop beatin the crap outta me, im over it. nice seein ya either way, and im sure we'll bump into each other again.

trail - quit down smashing so much and just grab, god.... thanks for comin and partyin, we always find some dumb **** to laugh about either way, and im sure this time wont be the last.

amba - thanks for the boost :) keep that ***** on a leash and she'll be floating and downsmashing her way to victory for ya. maybe buy her something nice?

AOB - another lovely SMYM ran perfectly. next time we'll have to play a few, although i know you are a very busy individual when these events occur so matches not happening is definitely understandable.

darkrain - good seein ya again sir, keep that falcon nice and dirty.

4% - good matches in pools, not sure how i managed to only beat you and broshi in that pool, my nerves were gettin the best of me (noooooo joooooooooohns)

kels - if you woulda just said "thats sooooo gay" to jman you probably woulda beat him. good **** either way

jazzness - been a while, but always nice to see a jazzy individual like yourself show up. keep it speedy

chad - wtf? see what happens when you start playing higher tier?

EPsucks - you better be coming to the smashfest the first weekend of april, ****s gonna be the bomb yo.

geno and the rest of st louis - dont beat me in pools anymore, it hurts my feelings :( no worries, i'll have my revenge next time :) also refer to the shoutout above and show up to said event, you have my number so get at me soon and lets figure it out.

as always, if i forgot you i apologize but thats waaaay too many people to remember.
and a shoutout to everyone - thanks for showin up to this event, it wouldnt be what it is without a bazillion smashers tied together by an andy obrien. keep it legit, and i'll see ya at the next one in a few months :)

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
ha! i never knew what darts smashboards name was. i knew EPsucks had thrown me a shout and was from peoria. **** kids and there smashboards names that dont match...

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

1: jman - fox- i think i can beat you

2: kels - fox- goods hit dude!!! i knew you were going to get top 2. jman is too good in fox dittos, so don't sweat it.

3: Trail- ice climbers- stfu, you're a bro for lyfe now. don't fight it. goods hit with doing well with your broken climbers.

chexr - fox -i'll get you back. good matches

tink! – fox- I can’t believe you think I didn’t 3-stock hbk. Ask him!

Darkrain – falcon-always fun talking to you, dude. You ***** me hard in our match, it seriously surprised the **** out of me. My goal is to take a match off you!

drephen – sheik- my sheik hero. I basically learned how to play sheik from your youtube vids. Your CG’s are incredible

HBK- I three stocked you with sheik in our friendly

Cosmo-zzzzzzedla! Naru’s love foreva?

iHSB-always fun chatting with da ‘balls. Good seeing you

Tom R- good stuff, man. Best falcon in the MW fasho

dark Katma- you’re cocky on the boards, but nicer in person.

dmac-no more ganon! JK, good teams matches

Quaz- you beat me straight up. I blame darkrain for killing my spirit, but you beat me. Good stuff man

17: Jace-nice ffriendlies. You’ve gotten a lot better, man

Vro-you’re asian, right?

Matt R- your falco is so00000 gay

joot- nice friendlies. It was pretty fun playing you

sveet- you did not deserve that 1st seed….

dekuscrub- good MM, dude. I think you can do better than that in tourney. You better win the next smym!

myztek-can’t believe you suicide that much in our set! no more b-moves!

moogle'- good stuff, man. Your sheik is smooth. Nice meeting you

Chris- goods hit, chris. You did pretty well.
Eggm- you’re bigger than I remember

Zec—fcuking scrub

dart—nice games, man. Fox vs marth is one of my favorite matchups. Fox wins, 60-40!

ARBY- nice fox.

Big R—allways fun hearing you commentate on life

Henrick-choke artist

soap-nice sheik. Your needle tricks are hella smooth. Hope we play again

Mslano-good seeing you again!! You better come back to Chicago sometime!

bun bun- kirby is officially broken. good seeing you man!

Big_R

Smash Champion
i commentated on life?

also lulz at eggm bein bigger than u remember

ironically i thought he was smaller this time. he disaapointed me. i wanted to see him beast the big fat ugly challenge but he wasnt havin it

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Personally, I wanted to see how it felt to get Rock Bottom'd through a table. I left disappointed.

I'm saying this in hopes that people actually know what I'm referencing.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
What is this, I don't go to tournaments and suddenly Trail thinks he's not terrible?

Top Bottom