• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO (Pools and Pics link)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
What an awesome tournament! I think I freaked some people out when I reflected the Aura Sphere in dubs. LOL. Gotta love
(sorta)
that :rob: sideB! But yea, this was only my second OoS tourney, and I had a great time meeting a lot of you!

Shoutouts!

1: Lain - Seriously, when do I not see you at tournaments anymore? LOL. Congrats getting first! Keep track of your pants next time.
2: Kain - Kain, you're way too good. I love how almost no one knew who you were, and you just came in and destroyed face. **** straight at northern IL taking second! Keep repping that Wolf, he's wayy too legit.
3: Zeton - We didn't talk, but your Fox was really **** impressive. Congrats on third!
5: Affinity - It was fun talking to you, dude! I downloaded your pack already, lol. Good **** getting 5th! Hopefully we can play some friendlies next time I see you, even though ROB hates MK. =P
7: Ook - OOOOOOK! Man, close pools matches, I wish I could have taken a game off of you, but oh well. Keep ooking those MK's and living to 250%!
17: Legan - Fun pools matches, man. Your Link is legit as hell! It actually makes me rethink his tier placement, lol.
17: Zozefup - haha, we only played one friendly all weekend, and you pretty much killed yourself twice, lol. We should get some more matches in next time I see you!
17: DLA - Seriously, thanks for the ride dude! The car ride was cramped(lol), but I'm really glad I got to go to this! Hopefully your parents weren't too mad when you got home. =/
17: Pu!se - fun pools matches! you seriously play two characters that ROB hates. I probably shouldn't have tried Kirby against your MK, since I've only been playing him since like, Wednesday of last week, but whatever, haha.
25: Amphros - Your G&W is pretty legit, dude! Your DI is pretty ridiculous when combined with bucket braking. I honestly play no characters that G&W can't ****, I gotta fix that, lol.
25: Trent - You're a better Sonic than Sothe, and you're obviously more popular. Just saying what Sothe told me, LOL.
25: Veggie! - Be happy you got out of pools man! I know you didn't get any sleep the night before, but still, lol.
33: Sothe - *Insert over 9000 Sonic jokes* Buuut seriously, we should do a MM or something at Kirk's this weekend!
33: Kappy - Skrub.
33: Dart - Sorry about the whole wrong name thing in pools, that kinda ****ed you over in our matches. They were still good matches, though! Thanks for helping me and Oranos practice our doubles the night before.
41: Milk! - You're a really cool guy, Milk! I know you already said it, but we definitely need to do some friendlies next time we see each other. I need Lucario experience, LOL.
41: Dajayman - Your Ness got a lot better, dude! It showed me that wifi actually can help, LOL. Hope you get the Wii/Ipod thing worked out. =/
41: B - Another ROB player! Fun friendlies, I still hate ROB dittos, though. XD
49: Dominic - That first pools match was wayyy too close. I thought you had me, but I got that WoP, lol. Fun stuff.
57: Radium88 - Thanks for hosting an awesome tournament and housing so many people on top of it! I definitely want to play some friendlies against your Kirby next time we see each other. Hopefully you won't be so busy, lol.
57: Oranos - Good stuff in doubles, man! I know we didn't do the greatest, but it was still fun! lol. It was talking to you, you're a really cool guy! Keep reppin' that G&W!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Fun as hell tournament! I'm really glad I went! XD And whoever made those sugar cookies is awesome, because those sugar cookies were so freaking good.

Just to let you all know, this is Kappy! :D

Lain - Good **** @ 1st, dude! We really, really need to get in a Kirby vs D3 MM. And maybe some friendlies against your IC's to see how badly I get *****. LOL.

Kain - Oh, we are definitely going to try out Kirby+Wolf at a future tournament! Awesome job getting 2nd and reppin' not just Wolf, but Chicago and IL. I used to think Kirby had an advantage over Wolf, but to be honest, you make me think it's dead even. I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you, and I'll get away from that Fair KO someday! XD MM next time we meet?

Zeton - Fun doubles friendlies we had - I wish we had gotten in some 1v1 matches. Next time we see each other, we should definitely get in some! Congrats on 3rd and getting 1st in doubles! Your Fox is legit as hell.

Joker - Fun pools matches! I'm surprised I took a game off of you, actually XD

Affinity - You're cool as hell. I had a lot of fun talking with you, and those doubles friendlies we had were also a lot of fun. Kirby shenanigans on MK are too good! XD We should definitely get in some friendlies next time we play (or maybe online?)!

Ook - Ooook! Too. ****ing. Good. We need moar friendlies, sir! I absolutely love facing your DK! Good **** eating those MK's and during that one doubles match!

QTP - Awesome Diddy. Fun pools matches. You gave me some really good Diddy exp. XD

DLA - Thanks again for the ride - it was fun as hell both ways. Keep reppin' that Ganon and rapin' them higher tiers! I'm going to stop spot dodging when you run towards me XD Oh..and Kirby Warlock Punch.

Veggie! - Good stuff getting out of pools! Next time I'll make sure I pack food rations and not have so much IGNORANCE. LOL.

Sothe - Next time we team we'll do better and not end up against double MK! Seriously, we'll step it up! Special Zone 5 will live on! XD But, seriously, Sonic jokes aside, the car ride wouldn't have been nearly as fun without you there. Talking about TWEWY and Sonic with you was sweeeeet - I usually don't find people who I can talk to about Sonic games. And I DEMAND a MM with some type of food as the prize at Kirk's. DEMAND IT!

Kappy - Make it out of pools next time, Skrub! Gotta rep that Kirby!

Milk - Thanks for hosting a fantastic tournament. Doubles friendlies with you was a lot of fun!

Dajayman - TWEWY mindgames. And Kirby Fsmash mind-games. I will teach you someday..someday. LOL. Car ride was awesome! We should definitely friendly at Kirk's XD

Zwarm - Zcrub.

Radium88 - And thanks to you for hosting a fantastic tournament and for housing us IL folk :D

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
ChrisTeng: good **** housing (1-everyone), and by that I mean NE. I wish I could've gone over and smashed; I wanted me some nebraskans. Good stuff making it out of pools with your smart but technically lacking peach (that is the only peach that can beat me in dittos)
so you can beat Armada, Pink Shinobi, Vidjo, etc in Peach dittos?

if tech skill is what I'm lacking then I'm doomed. I'm just too slow reflexes wise to do tech skill. Even when I know the fox grabbed me and is throwing up I can't DI in time. :(

you need to train me in peach v peach and peach v sheik more. I lost some close matches that I really should have won in pools. clever Dsmashing is only going to get me so far

ook

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Lain - Hehehe keep it up man, and GJ in melee too.

2: Kain - You're my new hero :) GOOOOOOOOOD JOB MAN. awesome
I seriously don't know how I could ever beat your wolf, you're in the group with Lain of the people I hope before every tournament that I don't have to face in the bracket. Cause MAN. spacing that bair is just too good and you never fall for my tricks. Rep Chicago!

3: Zeton - You're my other new hero. :) As you said, you just gotta play your character. Hopefully more people will see that

4: Joker - awesome beard. I wanted to play your snake, it looked cool.

5: Affinity - OH MAN... our match was so fun. I'm not even sad at all that I lost, just because the game itself was just SO GOOD. Great MK.

5: Fino - Lmao the captain falcon friendlies were so good. It's always nice when people want to play some of the funky stages and settings, cause regular tourney-style friendlies can get boring after a while. Also great olimar mm, I gotta work on that matchup

7: QTP - CRAZY. Man, I was so intimidated before the match, watching you enter your name and controls in like 5 SECONDS FLAT. Fastest fingers I've ever seen. Great diddy kong, sorry I had to be kinda gay on Japes

9: Nicole - Man I wanted to play you too, mid tier characters are SO AWESOME. Nice placing with peach

9: Clel - God that match was scary. I really thought you were gonna win. Really smart MK

13: MJG - Nice toon link in doubles

13: Future - lol man you play like so many characters. That's great, keep it up. I heard you laughing lol

13: Zash - Sheik!

13: Chewyy - I didn't see much of you this tourney :dizzy: hmmmm. But your ddd is still way too good

17: Legan - Hahaha I love you man. Link is amazing. Like, I always see people talking on Smashboards about a bunch of bull**** stuff like footstools and combos that no one will ever be able to actually apply. But then you actually DO that stuff.

17: Zozefup - That team worked so well! lol. I don't have any recent pictures and I can't find my camera but once I do I'll take one and send it to you, GL with moving and college and stuff.

17: Ripple - Don't quit Brawl :( but if you really enjoy melee more then I guess that's fine. Play DK more!

17: Rob Gambino - Nice placing man

17: DLA - GANONDORF wtf winning a 0-100 matchup. You're way too good. And I finally understand headbutt->upsmash. :) Thanks for driving

17: Pu!se - **** man you were good, beating Legan in pools. Nice characters

25: Amphros - I didn't want to tell you at the tourney (for obvious reasons lol) but the DDD infinite is easier if you press grab twice, for some reason. Nice G&W match and nice to meet you :)

25: Kit - Hahaha you're funny as hell. Great doubles match, you guys really knew what you were doing.

25: Trent - I heard from sothe you play sonic! Oh man...

25: Veggie! - Lol it was fun to watch you play DLA for like an hour straight. You're getting really good with zelda, nice job in pools.

25: FAE - Your Lucas is so legit

25: Clove - Great match. Keep it up with Samus, she's legit. Zair is such a good move lol.

25: Tmacc - Great comeback with DDD in friendlies

33: CBK - I always remember your name cause there was a DK main named CBK

33: Ticklish Prostate - Wut? lmao there was a person here named "ticklish prostate"? hahahaha, nice name.

33: Yink - Team Little Boys is so awesome. Fun friendlies

33: Sothe - We all love you sothe

33: Kappy - Keep it up kappy :)

33: Dart - You're great, especially for someone who doesn't even play Brawl lol. You definitely should play more if you enjoyed it.

41: Milk! - Good tourney I'll deifnitely try to make it if there's another one.

41: Dajayman - Hahahahaha you were totally the sole reason I did so well. I had to play better with so much HYPE. Get out of the way in doubles! lmao

41: Zwarm - Zwaaaaaaaarm, great matches in pools

49: Neb - Wow I didn't realize you were from nebraska, it all makes sense now! Good friendlies

49: Silver - It was fun talking with you about the pit matchup. And great friendlies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrSMJRhJ2So lol, hope you don't mind someone found that and put it on youtube.

57: Radium88 - AWESOME TOURNEY. That was crazy, it was probably one of the best tourneys I've ever been to. Like, top 3 at least.

57: Oranos - :( the beard is gone. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Nice seeing you again here

Anyone I didn't leave shoutouts to: I didn't recognize your name or didn't play you but I'm sure you guys were awesome.

Whoever made the cookies: OMG. OMG. Those were so good, and they made the tourney so much better. I wish all tournaments had those. Cause WOW those oatmeal raisins were A-MAYZ-ING!!!!!!
holy cow that was just incredible, you deserve mad respect for putting all that effort into making cookies for a whole tournament

EDIT: lol @ 3 people from Chicago leaving shoutouts in a row, at midnight.

lain

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS OMG BEST TOURNEY EVER

BRAWL

Rauleen - Again, best tourney in the MW I've been to in a looooong time. You know better know though, so don't exhaust yourself so much when/if you TO again!
Kain - Good shiz on 2nd man, I knew you could do it :] I be seeing you reeeaaal soon.
Zeton - Fox still scares me x_x Get drunk next time lol
Joker - Don't let starfox team beat you next time
Affinity - You had so many close calls this tourney haha. It was fun watching your matches, good stuff again.
Fino - Nice placement. I can't wait for our IC dittos next time ;]
Ook - By far the people's champion. You are the Ally of DK.
QTP - It was cool meeting you. You're pretty good at both games! Next time we'll get some brawlzies in.
Nicole - Good stuff beating MJG. Knew ya could do it! Next time make it to grands so you can almost beat me :x
Clel - Good **** in doubles.
Domo - Sorry we didn't win doubles man. :[ You should've made it to grands IMO but you didn't play the olimar matchup right... It's alright though, you always bounce back. See you next one.
MJG - Coaching is gay ;o
Future - Lol sorry we didn't party like we usually do. It was friggin 5am, no one was feeling it :/. Next time cool cat.
Chewwy - I heard you wanted MK tips and stuff. Next time I come by you should try and make it and I will teach you stuff. Only fair since I sorta copied you XD
Legan - You were doing work in doubles mang. I'm sure you'll eventually find a way to start channeling your ****.
Zozefup - Good seeing you. Hope the $20 helped, I'll see you at the next one.
Ripple - No crazy upsets?! What is this?!
DLA - Good smoking with ya, hope it made the tourney more interesting lol.
MMM - Thanks for the tips before I played Zeton. It really helped me make a decision.
Cook - I'll get you back in beer pong you ******* >:[
Trent - Our match was basically 6 sd's. whaaaaaaaat.
Veggie! - You're an ******* that charges way too much for gum.

MELEE

Kels - Good **** ******. Thanks for cheering for me during that match against the peach haha. It helped me get back into it. I'ma try and get better at melee now!
Darkatma - Congratz on second and bringing it pretty close with Kels. I knew you were good and Corey always told me you were the best around here, but dannnng. It's alright about the earlier stuff, I know the first impressions of me can be a little skewed. I would love to learn melee, and I could teach you brawl. Knowledge of either game transfers over at least a little bit imho. See ya next time.
JBM - Cool smoking with you guys and all that. Thanks a lot for the encouragement and whatnot during melee. Let me know how your trip goes, and remember, "Waking Life" will **** you guys up. :colorful: See ya at Joker's maybe.
Smeesh - You are a very strange person. Your falcon is also strange. Cool meeting you, next time we'll have to super party.
Tyser - Goooood **** man. Your samus was so sexy to watch. Keep up that **** boy.
Lixi - I hate Ice Climbers x_x
Viperboy - Nice seeing you again man. Don't quit! You know that dair jab **** was too cool.
IllBoyZeus - Agghh I finally beat you. I could tell your tech skill was definitely a little off, sorry I was hesitant to let you practice more. I'll see you next time and I'm sure our matches will be even crazier.
Hondafoo - Fun friendlies. I'll and work on my falconry.
BigD - Man, sorry about that match. It was so close, and I honestly started to give up on the very last stock cause you're so crazy good and hard to edge guard. I'll see you around at melee stuff maybe?
Dr. Peef Peef - Best name ever.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I respect anyone who tries to play low tier characters @.@ It has gotta be hard, lol. PK-Freeze spike was the most ridiculously gay/stupid/awesome/funny thing I've ever seen. Was it recorded? I want that **** on youtube <3 Too goodz
It's on Joker's Wii so it probably will be put up. ^^

Yink beat me :laugh:
Hell yeah I did. :mad:

Radium88

Smash Lord
Thank you guys for saying this was a good tournament! Before I was thinking I might not do another one but if you guys actually enjoyed yourself then that's all I wanted to hear! I might plan another one but not sure when but there definitely will be a sequel.

I baked all the cookies (Snickerdoodle, Confetti, Gooey Butter Cake, Chocolate Chip Brickie, Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal - yeah, took me a week....) and Cook made the cookie cake (I have your pan btw).

Kain - you didn't eat them??? :( haha it's okay. I'll just have to force some down your throat next time I see you :p But yeah, wtf, Wolf? I want friendlies next time

Glad you IL people were okay with the housing. Seriously didn't think you all were not going to have sleeping gear.... stressed me out on that....

Hope KS was okay too. Didn't think YOU guys would do that too....

Tmacc - no worries on giving you a ride. If I seemed disgruntled at all, I wasn't.

ResTy - noooooo don't do that!

Dramaness- gtfo kplsthx

Hopefully next time I get to at least friendly moar ppl if I don't enter.... for example, Zash and his Shiek??? Wtf?....

Fino

Smash Master
5: Fino - Lmao the captain falcon friendlies were so good. It's always nice when people want to play some of the funky stages and settings, cause regular tourney-style friendlies can get boring after a while. Also great olimar mm, I gotta work on that matchup
**** yes! Legit stages and rules are laaaame. lol. Honestly, some of the funnest games of the night were with that shafty bs you kept pullin on me, haha. When raptor boost kills at 15% though, I gotta call it quits XD

Fino - Nice placement. I can't wait for our IC dittos next time ;]
-_-'' all that work to be shut down at the end, lol. You and chewy picked up on somethin.... back to the drawing boards. This is what I get for starting to play ICs for anything else but the ditto, lol. Had to save oli for tournament though ;o
<3
It's on Joker's Wii so it probably will be put up. ^^
Send me the link when it's up... I want to clip out that part for a gif image... gah it's sooo good.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^Oh good stuff dekline

Shoutouts

Kels- ggs in friendlies and bracket. You're so hard to play lol yet it's still really fun

Dekline- Good teamin with ya man, you've been getting really good

Lain- ggs first round and way to take out some big names at this tournament

Tyser- Yep ggs in pools. Awesome job getting so far through the bracket!

Viperboy- You seem to really know how to play ICs or something ><. GGs I'll get ya next time

Smeesh- We never played but way to **** everybody

Darkatma- Yeah you're right. I wish I just hadn't done anything though, I feel really bad for screwing my friend over. I was just trying to make it so that we didn't play, and didn't think about the consequences as much as I should have

Raith- Sooooo sorry for screwing you over. Now I gotta find a way to make it up to you

Dmac- Good job ownin dudes and thanks for driving. You'll poop on JBM next time

TZ- Do you even check the boards lol? In any case you're always fun to be around

Honda- your peach is gettin better & better, and good job playing so well in team w/ pc

Dart- GGs man I hope to play you more in the future

Uli- Always great seein you, host another omaha tourney or somethin so we can play again!

JBM- congrats on third, can't believe this is the first tourney we ever played friendlies lol

Oranos- fun pools matches man keep at it

Book- ICs can be pretty tough for falcon, next time I'll ditto you ><

BigD- We never got to play at this tourney! We'll have to next time

Peef- This game can be really tough man but I can tell you've improved a lot since we last played, keep it up

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
hmm fun tourney

shouts:
Kelly-thanks for the the ride and the hours of practice b4 the tourney. Looking at your falco made me realize the holes I have in mine. We definetly gotta play more often.

Viperboy: So ****ing chill man. You gotta teach that falco some new tricks man. The car ride up was really fun with all the random convos getting started. Hopefully see you again.

Legan: Man how often can I play Link against good people lol. Sick *** link btw. It was so weird you ***** my sheik :laugh: I had to resort to falco. I think I need to learn to play gayer when I have the chance. GGS man I'mma work on my Y.link so we can mm next time.

Nude: Good *** games man, like Legan I never really get to play Y.link. I appreciate the matches and even if you switch mains eventually still keep him in the back pocket for peach and ****.

Lain: haha such a chill *** person. Yeah its cool about the tech skill ****, its my fault for not staying warmed up no hard feelings. You definetly was on fire so I really don't feel bad about losing to you. I'm gonna tear that falco apart next time though, you coming to smym?

Rauleen: Great tourney, especially for your first. Was ran very well and in a timely manner for the most part. Great cookies too.

Tomacawk: good *** games man. And yeah I try to not play too gay with really gay chars I.E. Marth, Sheik etc. Yeah you just gotta get a bit more consistent cuz you do pretty well against better competition. gotta get outta pools next time dude.

Deklilne: Good *** falco man, dunno what else to add tho.

JBM: **** marth

haven't done shouts in a minute. I was pissed at the end of this but upon reflection it just shows I have a lot of **** to work on ggs.

ChiefManyFeet

Smash Rookie
Yo this is AmBa.

HD was my first legit tourney and only the second time I've ever played anybody better than Peef. I knew I was gonna get crushed but I was really surprised with how much I learned and how much I really want to get better now.

The Melee community is simply amazing. I've played Gears and Halo competitively attending tournaments and MLG events but that player community is basically non-existent compared to Melee's. I learned so much from everyone I played and watched and can't hardly wait for my next tourney.

Peaches in my pool (Jebus and Hondafoo): Great dittos thanks for all the advice. I learned a lot from playing you two. Hondafoo I hope I can get anywhere remotely close to your level in this next year. Good **** guys.

Darkatma: Great job man. Your peach is amazing. I wish I could have gotten some dittos with you.

Nuris: Thanks for housing us all man. I'm sorry I broke your card. You should here the story of events that led up to that. Worst 45 min of my life.

Everyone at Nuris's (Dart, Honda, Jace, BigD, Dmac, PC, Lordy, Seigfried, Dude, and anyone else I forgot): Great friendlies and fun crew battle. I almost got 4stocked by BigD but somehow recovered and took a stock. Great success!

Viperboy: Awesome pool matches. I dont think any of them took more than 1:45 lol. Me and Peef def need to make it back up for another smashfest.

Dart: Your a great guy we'll need to play more often. I know you were feelin that Zelda/Clipse remix in the car.

TOs: Great venue and everything was ran so smoothly. Top notch. I've ran many gaming tournaments (none Smash) and I know how tough it can be. HD was my first and I'll compare all future ones to it. Im sure nothing will come close in terms of efficiency and professionalism. Great Job!

Thanks so much everyone.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
1: Lain - Good seeing you again! Congrats on winning. You gotta teach me how to play ICs at that high of a level. See ya at NKv3!

2: Kain - Best Wolf. Period. Good ****.

3: Zeton - Sexy Fox is still Sexy. Congrats on your placings.

4: Joker - Stop beating me >: (

5: Affinity - Step it up scrub.

5: Fino - We'll figure something out >: )

7: Ook - Oooooooooooooook!!! Amazing DK bro! I can't believe you beat me that first game. lol. What a great set; so close. Go to NKv3!

7: QTP - Wish we would've played. I heard a lot of good things about you.

9: Nicole - You've improved so much. I've said that so many times lol

9: Clel - Your doubles set against Ook/Zoze was so hyped! Crazy ending. Don't worry, you'll get em next time ;) Good **** on taking 1st in doubles. You and Zeton work crazy well together.

9: Jordan - You sang Blue by Eiffel 65. I love you. Fun pool matches :)

9: Domo - Don't worry about your placing dude. I know you'll do better next time.

13: MJG - Why are you so sexy?? Best TL in the Midwest fo sho.

13: Future - ralalalalalalalalape!!!!!!

17: Legan - We need to play Donkey Kong sometime, if you can handle it :laugh:

17: Zozefup - You're constantly improving bro. Keep it up!

17: Ripple - Cargo Spikes are dumb lol. Don't worry man, we'll do better next time we team.

17: Rob Gambino - I'll teach you how to play MK dittos at NKv3 :)

17: DLA - Youtube Ganon!! Too good :]

17: MMM - This Championship Belt fits me well. lolololololololol

17: Cook - Your MK is improving. Wish I could've gotten some friendlies in with you.

17: Pu!se - WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY! GRRR!!

25: Ampharos - I enjoyed our conversation. Let's continue it at NKv3.

25: Kit - Your stage texture johns made me lol :)

25: Trent - Good Sonic. Can't wait for our MM :)

25: FAE - Your Lucas is so legit. Go to NKv3!

33: Yink - Don't worry, I know you'll make it out of pools next time.

41: Milk! - You're amazing. Why didn't we get married?

57: Radium88 - Good job with the tournament! Great success! /borat

MJG

Smash Hero
1: Lain-Ice Climbers.
2: Kain- Yay! Finally got to meet you offline. You are so legit dude. Your wolf wrecked at this tourney. I didn't reaize that I suicided in our MM (SDing was my theme for the tourney) Hope to see you in the future.
3: Zeton-Good job taking 1st in doubles and 3rd in doubles. You made the most out of everyone in our car. I need to get some of that fox action next time were together.
4: Joker-We didn't meet in bracket this time...I think your starting to figure out toonlink a little bit (Which scares me). GGs and nice MMs (Nice Characters)
5: Affinity-Scrub...when are we gonna team? Good job taking 5th and reppin the MK. One of my favorites players/people in the KS crew *no homo*. Thanks for the uploads as well and the support that you have given me.
5: Fino-Hey...you did **** good dude. Nice olimar. Were gonna start ****** doubles when we get our **** together.
7: Ook-I don't remember playing you...but I wish I had a fan club (lol one person) as enthusiastic as yours
7: QTP- Legit Diddy. First diddy that has given me trouble so far. GGs
9: Nicole- GGs. Nice peach. Ill try not to SD next time.
9: Clel- Dude...why D:. Gettin so good nugguh.
9: Jordan- Fun team matches
9: Domo- Thanks for the help midway through the tourney...I didn't get to apply any of it though unfortunately
13: MJG- Stop ****ing suiciding.
13: Future- Wow...you were so much fun at Rauleens house XD. Too bad you let fino take your money when you were drunk.
13: Zash- Hi
13: Chewyy-Solid ICs/DDD
17: Legan-My main nugguh. Thanks for teaming with me in doubles. Im still surprised at how well we did with our lack of team practice. Your too good...but MK D:. Lol. GGs. We ****.
17: Zozefup-Lol
17: Ripple-GGs...first DK to give me a ton of trouble...Nasty wall lock on Frigate -.-
17: Rob Gambino- Hi
17: DLA-We finally meet! lol. Your ganon is legit dude. Our matches were fun. Good job making it out of pools and placing this well with ganon. Hope to see you in the future.
17: MMM-Sup dude. You seemed like a pretty cool person IRL. You remind me of someone that I know. Good placing
17: Cook-Stick with Olimar 100% of the way. Your legit.
17: Pu!se-Hi.
25: Amphros-Good Job. You will get out of your slump soon.
25: Kit-Fun doubles matches. <3 Green
25: Trent- Ha I am never using MK vs sonic again. Fun games and good mind games.
25: Veggie!-Hi
25: Klutch-Nice pit. You did well against Zeton (Considering his pit experience)
25: FAE-Fun games. Your Lucas is too legit <3. Don't pick up MK D:
25: Clove-Hi
25: Tmacc-Hi

33: Yink-Nice ness! We need to team sometime!!!
41: Milk!-Thanks for running an awesome tourney. Wanted to get more friendly
41: Schism-Nice GnW. Fun games.
57: Radium88-Wow great tourney. You ran a great tournament. Hope to see you in the future.
57: Oranos-Fun pool matches.

Fun tournament guys.

The Kansas' car ride was the most fun I've had at a brawl tourney...and we brought in big cash =D

TP

Smash Master
33: Ticklish Prostate - Wut? lmao there was a person here named "ticklish prostate"? hahahaha, nice name.
I try. I'm entering the next tourney I go to as Tainted Pickle.

Special shout out to Rauleen's cookies for being pretty much the best thing ever in the history of forever.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
This was an amazing tourney, and everyone was so friendly ^^

Shoutouts:
1: Lain - Congrats on winning the tourney

2: Kain - Congrats on getting second, your Wolf *****. Kept pressure on me the whole set during out pools match.

4: Joker - Nice Snake, congrats on getting fourth. It was an honor to play you in pools and doubles.

5: Affinity - Nice MK and a really nice person. You adapted to Lucas really quickly xD Hope to play you again sometime =)

5: Fino - Really funny guy xD Those were some intense friendlies ;3

7: Ook - Amazing DK, I had no idea DK could do half the things you did with him.

7: QTP - nice Diddy, kept me on my feet the whole pools match. Excellent banana control.

9: Nicole - You and Cook made a really good team, keep it up ^^

9: Jordan - You and Kit were amazing, and really funny xD

13: mjg - Dude, your TL is a beast. Congrats on getting third in doubles, and for being such a beast.

13: Zash - Absolutely amazing Sheik, had no idea whatsoever that Sheik could pull off those combos on Lucas out of grab release.

17: Rob Gambino - We make a really good team! Sorry for screwing up near the end :/ Hope we can team again sometime =)

17: MMM - Nice meeting you again, even though we didnt talk to each other much.

17: Cook - You and Nicole made a really good team. Keep it up!

25: Tmacc - A really nice guy, and those were some intense friendlies. Hopefully I can go to NKv3, and if you can we can have more friendlies :D

33: Yink - Really nice person, and your Ness is really good. I also had a lot of fun during those teams matches. We should team up for a toourney sometime! And I agree, we did need moar healing

33: Kappy - I'll be honest with you, I heavily underestimated your Kirby after our doubles set, but in pools I was shocked that your Kirby was so good. You're also a really nice person.

41: Milk! - Nice tourney =D Hopefully you'll make it out of pools next tourney ^^ And despite those sd's in our MM, your Link was a beast.

41: Dajayman - Nice Ness, I liked your reactions in the doubles matches xD

41: B - Nice ROB, our pools set was really fun =)

49: Silver - Our matches (pools and friendlies) were really fun! I have a lot of respect for you for taking the time to test out all of the projectiles that can and can't be cancelled by WoI, and your arrow looping accuracy was amazing!

57: Radium88 - Nice tourney, host more in StL :D You were also a really nice person and you handled the tourney really well ^^

And my last shoutout is to whoever made the cookies. They...were...DELICIOUS!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA - Good smoking with ya, hope it made the tourney more interesting lol.
I'd say thanks, but I didn't even smoke with you at all lol. If you were anyone else, I'd say you smoked a bit too much lol.

Ask me next time though :p

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sorry for the double post...

Shoutouts:

Lain: "Seriously guys.... where's my pants"

Kain: So ****ing good... I knew you'd get at least top 4. Your Wolf almost looks like it belongs in Melee. You're gonna beat Arty at the next MAS and get first :p

Zeton: I didn't get to fight you but that Fox looks crazy. Nice job repping mid tiers in the top 3.

Joker: Nice 4th, and fun brackets match. You absolutely wrecked me on FD first match, so I'm glad you went CF second round and gave me a chance to recollect myself (getting the 3 stock helped too :p). The third round against your Snake was MUCH closer; so if we ever fight again, you better go Snake every round :p I know that winning a 5:95 matchup in brackets may not be very satisfying, but I'm definitely used to it, so don't feel bad about it or anything lol. GGs and very legit Snake.

Affinity: Cool guy, it was nice to meet you. I'm glad we got some friendlies in. I love seeing the light click on in someone's head when they recognize my Ganon from youtube XD Anyways, fun singles/doubles friendlies, we'll get some more in next time we meet

Fino: Lol, fun matches and very cool guy. When you trolled me on the original tournament thread, I was kinda expecting the worst when I met you, but you turned out to be much more pleasant in person XD Best Oli I've played, GGs and let's get some more friendlies next time.

Ook: Way too good as always. Ook + Dajayman was the best doubles team in the tournament; you ***** your opponent while Dajay ***** the audience with his voice.

QTP: Ouch lol. I'm guessing that my lack of Diddy experience was pretty apparent in that match. Whenever I actually got a banana, I was way too determined to flame choke to glide toss Fsmash. I kept whiffing and you kept ****** me. Way too brutal.

MJG: It's about time met you lol. You're a cool guy and our matches were very fun. I always thought that the TL matchup would be much easier offline, but I never realized that TL's spacing improves so much offline. So even though it was just as hard to approach you offline, I definitely had much more fun fighting you in person. Too bad we didn't get more friendlies though... we'll do it next time for sure.

Future: Lol, I wish I got that hammered after 3 shots XD

Legan: Thanks for housing so many people. Was it your house or Rauleen's house? I never figured it out :O Anyways nice job in teams, too bad we didn't get any friendlies.

Zozefup: Nice seeing you again. Nado spamming a Ganon in friendlies... tsk tsk....

Ripple: Nice seeing you again as well. Why are IL DKs so ****?

DLA: Dr. Linda Anderson

Kit: Fun games in pools

Trent: I was a bit bummed that I didn't fight you, but then I realized that you main sonic and I felt better XD

Corms: Ganon's groin is in agonizing pain from Zelda's thunder thighs

Klutch: Fun match, great pit

Trivial Pursuit: You'll always be a Ganon main at heart. :034: Except now you have a mask and a gay little sword.

Kappy: Enjoy that warlock punch, it will never happen again XD

Zwarm: I forgot to tell you that you got better since the last time we played. I think it's because you were camping me more XD Don't be afraid to camp, I'm used to it by now

Sothe: It's all your fault.

Dajayman: Stop leaving stuff in St. Louis! It's obviously Sothe's fault.

Rauleen: Thank you so much for the tournament, it was excellent (and so were the cookies :p), it really was the best tournament I've ever been to. You're so nice XD
Updated shoutouts are bolded.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS:
1: Lain - What in the hell did you give Teh Future after the tourney?! I think you changed his outlook on life or something.
2: Kain - Insane Wolf that came out of no where! Oh yeah, and he couldn't let star fox get to grand finals! LOL the whole Fox vs Wolf dual was epic.
3: Zeton - It's said that Double Meta can beat Swine Flu, but Zeton beat Double Meta with Fox... just fox... get real...
4: Joker - Wow you were the only snake in bracket. How neat.
5: Affinity - Yeah that set was pretty rough, congrats to you on wrecking Young Deezy and Rookie. You'll get them always O.o Btw are you going to upload the doubles finals vids?
5: Fino - You may of lost that first game but you did work in losers, good ****. I still have your Ipod charger btw, will give it back at the next tourney.
7: Ook - Everyone was hyping you up and you didn't disappoint. I appreciate clear reasons to get better at the game, thanks.
7: QTP - I heard alot about you and wanted some friendlies, but never got around to em.
9: Nicole - Lol MM accepted, till we meet again ; )
9: Clel - CLEL 4 FAIL!!!
9: Jordan - NEXT TIME ON CLEL vs JORDAN! We don't want to spoil too much but it's Dedede dittos on Green Greens!!! Lol I shameless call Disney TV johns, ggs.
9: Domo - This is the second tourney we tied, lets see who stops failing first!

Kels88

Smash Lord
hmm fun tourney

shouts:
Kelly-thanks for the the ride and the hours of practice b4 the tourney. Looking at your falco made me realize the holes I have in mine. We definetly gotta play more often.

Viperboy: So ****ing chill man. You gotta teach that falco some new tricks man. The car ride up was really fun with all the random convos getting started. Hopefully see you again.

Legan: Man how often can I play Link against good people lol. Sick *** link btw. It was so weird you ***** my sheik :laugh: I had to resort to falco. I think I need to learn to play gayer when I have the chance. GGS man I'mma work on my Y.link so we can mm next time.

Nude: Good *** games man, like Legan I never really get to play Y.link. I appreciate the matches and even if you switch mains eventually still keep him in the back pocket for peach and ****.

Lain: haha such a chill *** person. Yeah its cool about the tech skill ****, its my fault for not staying warmed up no hard feelings. You definetly was on fire so I really don't feel bad about losing to you. I'm gonna tear that falco apart next time though, you coming to smym?

Rauleen: Great tourney, especially for your first. Was ran very well and in a timely manner for the most part. Great cookies too.

Tomacawk: good *** games man. And yeah I try to not play too gay with really gay chars I.E. Marth, Sheik etc. Yeah you just gotta get a bit more consistent cuz you do pretty well against better competition. gotta get outta pools next time dude.

Deklilne: Good *** falco man, dunno what else to add tho.

JBM: **** marth

haven't done shouts in a minute. I was pissed at the end of this but upon reflection it just shows I have a lot of **** to work on ggs.
Falco: Laser laser laser laser nair shine dair shine dair utilt dair tech chase dair(pops them up) dair(spike off the stage). lmao falco is easily just as gay as Marth and sheik.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Haha, I love these tournaments, I learn so much and have so much to work on when I return home. :D

Great tournament !!!

Shout outs later. (After I sleep.)

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
Falco: Laser laser laser laser nair shine dair shine dair utilt dair tech chase dair(pops them up) dair(spike off the stage). lmao falco is easily just as gay as Marth and sheik.
I would say this is harder than marth and sheiks bs but I'd be lying:laugh:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Shout Outs!!!

Kain: "Can't let you do that, Starfox!" ....gaah...you weren't kidding....ouch. lol GGs in our set! "We'll see about that, Starwolf!" I can't wait to figure out this MU and fight you next time. It'll be just as epic I'll bet lol.

Legan: Where did Link go...? Oh well, it was great seeing you again, but we forgot to do our Link ditto MM! ....Next time for sure!

MMM: You did a great job in our tournament set! Don't be so hard on yourself about that 3 stock! I'm sure you'll beat me in a full set eventually! Your D3 and Falco and getting hella good! See you at future tournaments! :3

Lain: Lol if Fox scares you feel free to hit me up for some friendlies. I'd like to get some more IC experience myself with Fox so it'll be a Win-Win situation ya know? :3

Ook: OOOO--OOOOOOK!! How does DK auto Cancel that UpB like that?! I almost ate a Donkey Punch due to that! Beastly DK man! Keep it up! I can't wait to play you more i the future. :D (Btw that spike you did on that MK on Jungle Japes was quite impressive.)

Joker: Falcon dittos...next time...be ready. lol. Also lets do some Fox vs Snake friendlies next time!

Nicole: You are beastin with that Peach! We need to get those friendlies you keep asking for though! (I'm sorry I keep getting dragged away!) X_X

Trent: Your Sonic is WAY PAST COOL! :3 Keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to do our switcharoo matchup! Let's be sure to do it next time tho!

Yink: Ty for letting me touch that amazing lucky Yo-yo! X3 See you at future tourneys hopefully!

Ripple: I saw you pull out Fox a few times...it's pretty legit :3 so is your DK, don't lose the spirit of that main!

Zash: WHO CHAIN WHIPS LIKE THAT?! Totally caught me off guard! Your Sheik has gotten really good since the last time we played. I'm sorry that the Sheiks keep giving you crap about our sets...Tell em to come face me, I'll shut em up real quick. :3

Cook: Argh...same as Nicole, we need to get those friendlies! Next time for sure!

Future: I swear on the way back I was mimicing your drunken "get wrecked warcry" all the way home. GET WRECKED GET GOGOGBLBLEBLE!!_ lol can't wait to see you again at future tournaments! (I knew I should of got drunk that night...)

DJIke: Hey man, got a good start on that Fox! I can't wait to see how much you've improved the next time we play. Feel free to come on the boards and ask me for tips or advice!

Kemor: ....Did I get that right...? Sick Falco dude! And it was your first tournament? Haha I can't wait to see how well you do in future tournaments!

CBK: Lol at our Pikachu dittos in pools. Also thanks for giving some tips with pika! I'll be acing Pikachu dittos and that character in no time :3

Radium: Nice job hosting this event! The cookies were yummy! I kind got the bad end of the sleeping arrangements at the housing though...(Had to sleep in my car...) It's ok though it's not your fault it happened. We need to get some friendlies next time though!
(Sorry I forgot your shotout! don't dair and eat me!) X_X

All the people I had friendlies with (Please message me if you want a direct shout out!): You all have a good control of your characters, now learning how to use that control is the next step. I hope to see you all as elite character mains in the future. :D

That's all for now, message me if I missed a shout out!

Radium88

Smash Lord
This was an amazing tourney, and everyone was so friendly ^^

57: Radium88 - Nice tourney, host more in StL :D You were also a really nice person and you handled the tourney really well ^^

And my last shoutout is to whoever made the cookies. They...were...DELICIOUS!
Sweet double shout outs! Thanks! Anyways, that's awesome you had fun. Next time I'd like some friendlies please!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
This tourney was pretty fun and I'm pretty sure if there was another Iowa will come down to it againg ^.^

Shoutouts:

Lain: Always a pleasure.
Kain: The most epic match of all time Wolf Vs. Fox and on a tourney doesn't get better than that
Zeton: NO FALCON DITTOS!!! but next time and yeah we should play some more using our actual chars but only after C.Falcon has said "YES"
Affinity: GG mang and I won't lie when I say that I almost forgot you sleeping bag but came back cause I remembered XP
Fino: Where's
Ook: I was actually looking for you at the end of the tourney for some matches but we had to pack up by the time I did T.T
Nicole: We do need to play again and when we do I'm going to hate it (-.-)
Clel: So I money match MJG cause I couldn't find you so take it from him ^.^
Jordan: It has been like a Willanium since I last saw you and of course with a drink in your hand >.0
Domo: Man we where suppose to be finals what happen next time for sure XP
MJG: Fun MM I forgot to use MK though >.< but GG
Zash: Of all the IA people only you and I made it out wassup with that 0.0
Legan: Epic Link speaking of Melee of course I remember when I used to play like that T.T
MMM: Thanks for housing us and sorry we arrive so late, also Samus dittos are SOOOOOOOO GOOD we need to do more next time ^.^
Cook: We finally played after so long and Samus/Ike is too much **** fun matches my dude.
Kit: I had forgotten how Team Real Team did things GG.
Trent: AWW YEAH Sawnic took MK down good stuff man
Clove: Dayum mang we need to play more next time ^.^
Silver: GG man.
Yink: We didn't do that bad in teams next time we'll do better >.0
Radium88: Fun tourney also I can't thank you enough for the cookies I was feeling ill but your cookies made me feel better >.0

Anyone I forgot GG man.

Nuris

Smash Lord
WELL **** YOU THEN!!!!

/eats a tub of ice cream and lard

I CAN ONLY REGAIN MY CONFIDENCE BY EATING UNTIL I DESTROY MY BODY AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!
don't think too much of it. he didn't even diss you with correct grammar.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
why you bold me son? you think your cool bcuz your newb *** falco 4 stocked me?
=D
I would say this is harder than marth and sheiks bs but I'd be lying:laugh:
****in agreed
gay top tier-jiggs falco sheik
gay high tier-marf fox really good falcons >.>

Top Bottom