• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO (Pools and Pics link)

Dart

Smash Lord
Dart: Good games at the venue and the apartment, I think we would've wrecked had we teamed in the tourney, maybe see you at SMYM11

Shout outs:

Dart: i wish i had been playing while you were eating but no johns! GGz!
Made a new SWF account because iChilla0 didn't even come close to the name "Lexx" or "Pu!se"...

33: Dart - Nice comeback in our first pool match. I thought I had it, but you took the lead and ripped the win right from my arms. Good job. You're fun to play.

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I didn't catch everyone's names and stuff, sooo.. Yeah.
Hondafoo...**** i thought from the friendlies we played you would wreck me in that MM but i guess my spacing was just too good yesterday. GG

Uli...sorry for making you wait. starving johns.

and Pu!se i can't even remember the character you played, but if i somehow made a comeback then **** i should play brawl more. GGs and can't wait to play you again :)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Peef i looked at you several times and i apologize. I must've looked away honestly lol.

Sorry about that, bro. I hate when its done to me.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lalala shoutouts

Most importantly:

Lain: I'd like to apologize for what i said on the boards earlier. You looked perfectly cleaned up at the tourney, ***** in brawl, and improved a **** ton in melee and beat 2 really good people that I thought you were gonna lose to as well. (and placed top 10) Anyways yeah I was being a judgmental prick, so sorry. Keep improving in melee, the rate you're getting better at is ridiculous. I'll help you work on your falco at some later tourney if you want. (teach me brawl!)

Rauleen: Thank you SO much for being wayyyy overprepared for your first hosting experience and finding a great venue, baking 6 batches of cookies (even a vegan one), and chipping in your own money and LOTS of time running the tourney. You're the best!

anyways the rest of the people:
nicole: I totally FORGOT to take a picture with your "I Love ****" hat. I really wanted to wear it to show the gay peach mains back home in cali lolll (I swear they're alllll gay)

Geno: dude you have a dozen johns for every tournament I swear. I find it amazing every tourney that you always step up to the level of the players we're playing against. Best teammate everr

Deku: You're a scrub. I'm teaming with you for SMYM11, and you have no say. Work on your teams skills so you don't lose to puffs. We will get 1st.

St. Louis: Step it up guys! Could've done a lot better

Good stuff Lixi beating some technical spacies, sorry you had to play me in winner's.

Step it up Blitz I wanna see you beat JBM next time, and ban FD FFS!

Phil good **** housing everyone, we're working your puff game so that you're gonna **** **** next tourney.

ChrisTeng: good **** housing (1-everyone), and by that I mean NE. I wish I could've gone over and smashed; I wanted me some nebraskans. Good stuff making it out of pools with your smart but technically lacking peach (that is the only peach that can beat me in dittos)

Corey: step it up son. You're THE legan.

WALE: good matches, we can play more anytime you're back in town :p

Book: step it up. Losing to BigD is unacceptable.

Kels: I'll get you next time :p I never play sheik out of tourney, and even in tourney I never play sheik unless someone is ****** my falco or peach, or I have some gay matchup advantage. Stick to the fox man, your fox is amazing.

BigD: you're definitely good. In all our teams matches you were the only falcon that I was like... **** this guy is smart, he's spacing **** really well and predicting where I'm going the whole time. Good teams matches, too bad I never played you in singles.

Nebraska: Average skill level here is wayyy higher than St. Louis.

Tyser: yeah we definitely should've played the day of. You're clearly very good and I haven't had practice vs a good samus in a long time.

JBM: *****. Your marth is tricky as hell. Good matches man, and yeah I never seem to get MMs done at tournies lol

Smeesh: full of mingames. out of the round as well. Sick falcon man, we needa play more at the next tourney you guys go to.

Dekline: technical and smart, you and Jace had us scared in teams, both in pools and in bracket. (also, sorry if you are actually part of kansas and I put you under nebraska)

Uli: Work on that marth man, and do what ppl said and just stick to 1 main for now :p You got this

Kansas:
Jace: We never did get friendlies. Sorry about the mixup in the bracket, you should've at least let us know that you were gonna swap it. I hope you understand what I said, because if you had just swapped yourself and Pc, then it would be unfair, because seeing as how lain was playing so well, he could have easily beaten Raith. Then we would have totally different results. What you did was pretty smart though, because Book from my crew would've had to play me next if we left it the way it was,and raith would've had to play you. Next time let us know, and don't feel guilty about it. Anyways you look really good, and dont worry you would've lost to me if we had switched the brackets anyways =] I had a ****ton of ICs and falcon practice. Lolll jk iono.

Pc: you're technical and pretty decent, but you definitely want more tourney practice. I know you can play a lot better than you did against me :p

Dmac: that ganon's lookin pretty nice. I saw you tear up the entire loser's bracket, that was pretty legit.

Poplar Bluff Crew:
Sieg: Keep working at it! I see a lot of improvement. What I was talking about during our friendlies was the peach double jump and immediately float backwards thing, try just jumping and floating back, it's a lot slower. Ask me advice about peach whenever.

Lordykdennek: yoshi is forever :p But Sheik lasts longer. Good matches, and keep playing too! Not a bad showing for your first real tourney

Rolla kids:
I don't know your names, but good stuff showing up, come by often, you guys are pretty close. Also do any of you know a Lisa Ma?

Peef: Keep working at it. If ppl had stayed at my place, you guys would've gotten darkatma practice, and not just some silly crew battle plus kansas practice :p

peef's friend the peach player: sorry I didnt get your name but keep playing peach, definitely ask me for peach advice if you ever want any.

Dart: Step it up, don't lose to falcons. Beating jace (in pools) and then losing to smeesh?

TJ: dont worry man you got this. You're gonna get good again fosho. Nice seeing you again.

I have good memory. I think I got almost everyone I played/talked to.
except oranos. yeah that kid. mindgaming me into picking falco 2nd round in our set.
omfg huge wall of text took me almost an hour.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
This was lots of fun. Thanks everyone for driving out to STL.

Rauleen - Awesome tourney! You must have put a lot of work into this, and it showed. Bonuses? Cookies?! Thanks so much for putting this on.

QTP/Dustin - Good set in pools. I definitely underestimated you and paid for it in game 2. You have a solid Marth. Thanks for helping out with TO stuff. See you around.

Phil - GOOD ****. Thanks for the ride. We could have taken doubles, EZ. Nice Tetris skillsss.

Binyan - Sooo good. We are all proud of you. You're lucky we didn't meet in brackets though.

Lixi- Great job! You were really on point in brackets this time. I guess you were bound to run into a good Ganon player sooner or later...

Mentok- We got the same placing. Good stuff.

Geno- Great work in doubles. You are a really good teammate.

Legan - I think you forgot $3 on the table after your match with Dart.

Toga- Nice job tying with Deku in brackets

Deku - Huh?

Siegfried - GGs. Thanks for putting up with my bad jokes. Was just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Jace - Great ICs. I enjoyed your set with Kels. Thanks for the fun matches.

Dmac - Congrats on your placing. I really enjoyed our matches (though I can't believe I dropped that MM). Don't give up on the Ganon! Hope to see you at future events.

BigD - Good to see you again. I think we're even now as far as double knees go, but you still 2-0'd me pretty handily. See you in pools at the next tournament.

Tomocawk - Glad you came out to this tourney since we didn't get to play at TIMS. Our friendlies were a lot of fun. You're way too good to be getting stuck in pools. I hope you'll hang with us once you get set up in Edwardsville.

Kels - Nice talking to you. Congrats on winning.

Nude + Studly - You guys have improved a lot since last time I saw you, keep it up.

A2 + Daniel - GGs in pools.

Dart - Nice job top 10. MM next time?

JBM + Smeesh - Thanks for the entertaining matches. Didn't get to talk to you guys much. Maybe we can play next time.

Lain - Didn't know you were so good at melee! Congrats on the bracket wins (and on the brawl victory). Way too cool to be a brawl player.

Cook

Smash Master
17: Cook :metaknight: - fixed. really poor sportsmanship. I knew mo was ridiculous, but random crap out of nowhere + not shaking my hand after the set (no GGs or anything), just disdain over having to be in my presence to play a set... pretty lame and childish if you ask me. oh well, you do your own thing I guess. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
Wooooooooow, way to be a ******. You walked up to my girlfriend during our set with Affinity and Ripple and just started telling her that she was a ***** and a ***** out of NO WHERE. Neither of us had said anything to you that day. I mean, really, that's just taking your douchebaggery to a whole new level. OF COURSE I'm not going to want to talk to you or say anything positive to you after you pull **** like that. You definitely made plenty of people hate you for that ****, and I'm not just talking about me or Nicole. And I used MK for two matches in singles, don't be ********.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

mentok: thx for the housing man! nice place :D thx for letting me take your wiimote
we now have a piece of each other XD, peach is rigged in teams lol
joke's on you my wiimote is almost out of batteries and yours is full up. come back again and play anytime.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i <3 binyan

hes like my little apprentice and hes so good now!

and yes teams for SMYM11

and yes, I am a huge scrub for leaving early. no johns, I was playing bad and I QQ'd out LOL

kels-you lucky. binbin gonna get you next time.
JBM- youre really good man. I wasn't even messing around in our friendlies and you gave me the business. I thought you were good enough to take darkatma, but sounds like you had some nervous issues.

STL= too good as always

ps TJ come to champaign I will teach you many things

also lain= really cool

have another one
BUT NOT ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
St. Louis:
Darkatma - Too good, I grudgingly acknowledge your Sheik is viable

Nuris, Book, Blitzbolt, Jebus, Legan - Way to rep St. Louis, but you guys can do better

Geno, Deku, Toga, Zig - Way to rep St. Louis with your NOT BEING THERE JOHNS

Fred, A2 - Nice to see you guys made it out for the tourney. You are welcome to join us at WashU any time!

Chicago:
Kels - Nice matches, I enjoyed playing you even though I always lost. Congratulations on winning Melee.

Tink - LOL do not pass go or collect $200

Nebraska: Too good
Smeesh - Sandbagging in pools (?) but good **** in brackets

JBM - I wanted to play your Marth but you would probably just **** me

Tyser - Your Samus is an inspiration to all

BigD - I thought I'd have to play you in Loser's but oh well. You looked real good in teams though.

Dekline - Had me scared, nice playing you.

Pool guys:
Karl, Lordy, Nude - You guys just need experience. Nice playing you all.

Kansas City:
Anthony (Dmac) - I wish I could play somebody besides Sheik against Ganon but we saw how that worked out. I enjoyed our set and good **** buzzsawing your way through Loser's Bracket like that.

Jace - I didn't get to play you but your IC's looked real good. Mine got 3-stocked by Kels every time.

People I didn't get to play:
Dart, Tomacawk, Peef, Oranos, etc. - Thanks for coming!

Misc.:
Lain - Way to "power up" and beat both BigD and Zeus. I'm surprised you didn't seem to know how to play against IC's in Melee though. Congratulations on winning Brawl.
Secks - Nana is a real *****. Close set that could have gone either way really. Nice playing you.

Smooth One - Dude it's been too long. I expected you to **** since you improved so fast in previous years.

Radium - You did way better than I ever imagined as a tourney host. If there is another Hot Dickings before May I will definitely attend.

QTP - Thanks for cohosting (?)

Anybody else I forgot - I love you all

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dart: Good games at the venue and the apartment, I think we would've wrecked had we teamed in the tourney, maybe see you at SMYM11

Hondafoo...**** i thought from the friendlies we played you would wreck me in that MM but i guess my spacing was just too good yesterday. GG

Uli...sorry for making you wait. starving johns.

and Pu!se i can't even remember the character you played, but if i somehow made a comeback then **** i should play brawl more. GGs and can't wait to play you again :)
Don't worry Dart I'll make sure to destroy you next time :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Fun tournament. It was great to go and good **** to Joker for 4th and Kain for getting 2nd. WOW!

Special shout-out to the other ladies of Brawl. We're all getting better and doing our job~

I'll do a big shout-out later.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well Fino, no one really asked you what you're thoughts on how Cook acted were. You kinda' pissed a few people off here, what you did to Nicole was completely out of line, and she surely didn't take it as a joke if it was played off as one, I probably would've done the same thing Cook did if I was in his shoes, I don't blame him for acting the way he did, and your name had a lot of negativity floating around on it not just from Cook or Nicole, but I personally didn't really talk to you enough to make my own judgment, when you talked to me a little during pools, you seemed alright. But you did come off as a bit condescending towards us, next time, just chill a bit more. In our defense, a lot of us were running on little to no sleep.

Next time I really think we should just post all the information in the thread, and have a Mod lock it or something, so no one can respond on it. A good chunk of the tourney thread was drama, and every single time I tried to come and say something about it, no one ever listened and just kept *****ing at each other.

Besides the occasional drama, good **** guys, had a lot of fun, wish I would've made it into brackets, and not been sick, so I could've practiced the night before.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
no one really asked you what you're thoughts on how Cook acted were. You kinda' pissed a few people off here, what you did to Nicole was completely out of line, and she surely didn't take it as a joke if it was played off as one, I probably would've done the same thing Cook did if I was in his shoes, I don't blame him for acting the way he did, and your name had a lot of negativity floating around on itm not just from Cook or Nicole.
I wonder what it's like for random people to make extremely personal "jokes" towards people they don't know? I cannot understand how cook could have taken a joke so personal.

LOL.
edit-no need to restart any prior beef, leave it as it is.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Like when cook made a joke about you being vegan........... LOL GET *****.

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAMAMAMMALLLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOOLLOLOOLOLOLOOOOLololOLLloOLLool

And they do kinda know each other + fino has a history of being a pen1sface.

MJG

Smash Hero
Like when cook made a joke about you being vegan........... LOL GET *****.

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAMAMAMMALLLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOOLLOLOOLOLOLOOOOLololOLLloOLLool

I ****ING LOVE YOU DAVID LOL! I HAVE THE BEST SHOUTOUT FOR YOU! (If I do shoutouts)

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol whatever anyone says stupid drama **** is gon happen on teh internets. learn to not take internets srsly cool cats

lol Kansas roxors I wasn't gonna come to no koast 3 but now I haveta try cause you all came out + yo supa kewl :D

Edit: rofl luke you shoulda come back to steve/rauleen/notlegancausehewasn'tthere's place after the tourney

Cook

Smash Master
Like people said, I DO know Fino and I know the difference between a joke and being a **** in person. But good try making a comparison when you weren't actually there to see what happened and don't know about any prior relationship.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm late with these but whatever, here they are: SHOUT-OUTS

Joker - Teaming was so fun, I really enjoyed it a lot, I wish we would've placed better but that's mostly my fault. I'll do better with my char, I promise. T_T

Nicole - Ahhhh! I love watching you use Peach and you rock so much with her. Good **** on the RC match with Zoze. :)

Cook - Thanks for making sure I'd have a cookie ;P

Fino - Means a lot that you think I'm good with Ness. Ness beating MK is something that doesn't happen for me as often as I'd like. I did alright in pools, just wish I did a little better! Nice job with your matches. Also, don't get PK Freeze spiked. But come on that was so epic haha.

FAE - What an impressive Lucas! It was fun to play you in teams. When you took us to Brinstar I was like, "**** yes, my stage too". Needs moar healing.

Future - Nice friendlies, they were a lot of fun :)

Zeton - Man, I told you the Yo-Yo was lucky! D: It was so amazing to see you make the call to the Star Fox crew. Too bad Slippy ruined it. Also your CPU Fox almost lost, but you used mind games :p. Good job in the tournament!

MJG - Nice Toon Link, and good **** getting 3rd with Legan in doubles. So good.

Rauleen - AWW. We didn't get to team at all :( You were just too busy, we'll do it later, girl :3

Ook - Awesome DK. He was fun to play in friendlies!

Legan - I'll keep remembering to bring the Ness hat, since you seem to like it so much. :laugh: Oh and I'll rage more about bair. Good job in doubles, I wish I could've seen your singels matches more

MMM - Thanks for letting us stay at your place! Mickey voice was too good! You and CBK were ****** teams!

CBK - Love your Pika still, and you of course.

TY - Another Ness main is good to see, I was thinking I'd be all alone haha, keep entering and let's both place better next time.

Milk - Some fun friendlies, I wish I would've played you more! >_<

Zoze - Ugh, MK. It was a hard pool match, I'm just happy I took one win haha, thanks for the MU experience too!

Kain - Wonderful job. So good with Wolf, it was an amazing performance. C:

Affinity - Didn't really get to play with you or anything, but it was very nice to see you again. Thanks for the SD pack, I'll be sure to use most, if not all of it! Maybe I'll come to No Koast v3. Not sure yet...I have a feeling I can't go

Lain - Good to see you!

Trent - Sonic vs Ness. Those matches were so long haha. Bair mindgames? (no lol) :sonic:

Silver - Didn't get to play you but it was nice to see you, I should see you again soon probably

---

If I forgot anyone I'm so sorry. :'( Nice tournament!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Cook will you still talk to me at smash tourneys since i didn't win?

Dude i met some cool people at this tourney

This one dude Legan. He's pretty legit.
Viperboy is pretty chill too.

Someone needs to get the blunts rollin at the next tourney.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
lol whatever anyone says stupid drama **** is gon happen on teh internets. learn to not take internets srsly cool cats

lol Kansas roxors I wasn't gonna come to no koast 3 but now I haveta try cause you all came out + yo supa kewl :D

Edit: rofl luke you shoulda come back to steve/rauleen/notlegancausehewasn'tthere's place after the tourney
I heard you had a huge case of the giggles.

I was there ******. Steve and I crashed like **** when we got back. We were sooooo exhausted. You should've came and woke me up with turkey calls.

@Yink?
We played? I thought I was just around you when you were doing friendlies with Eevee. Hmmm..

I was sooooo tired, that MM I had with Eevee was sooooo terrible.

Oh yeah Affinity, your pack is so legit, I love it!

Cook

Smash Master
Well, JBM, I must say that I am very disappointed in you. Why didn't you go Marth last match against Atma???

Nah, I'm just kidding, you still ***** face. Did way better than I did in my game. So I GUESS I'll still talk to you.

Legan's a scrub, though, don't be fooled.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Midwest is mad pro at shoutouts.

No joke, we just have a way of multiple d!cksucks combined simultaneously with mutual back patting. Makes up for our national scrub-status =[

Very memorable tourney. Why are IC's so difficult to play!

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
radium/ any others who ran melee - as everyone else is saying, great job hosting the tourney, I wish there was another way to say it cause it probably means less every time you read it, but srsly, great job

tomacawk - dude, I can't even put into words my amazement at your ability to play so well, along with your inability to make it out of pools, whether its choking or deathpooling.

nick - good stuff in singles, but seriously stop using shiek its so gay

alec - glad you came, and hope to see you coming to more tourneys in the future

josh - fun teaming
josh's marth - you ****ing suck.
josh's ganon - ty for showing up in time for brackets.

kels - dude, you need to rep that pika more.

zues - you aren't being nearly as gay as you thought you were in our pools matches, your good as **** btw

legan - <3 low tier mains

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Someone needs to get the blunts rollin at the next tourney.
You should have seen me at SMYM10. I brought 3 chronic blunts. **** was legendary

Like people said, I DO know Fino and I know the difference between a joke and being a **** in person. But good try making a comparison when you weren't actually there to see what happened and don't know about any prior relationship.
I apologize for my ignorance, I was merely trying to help you understand why I think you're a douchebag.
Clearly I am the douchebag in this scenario.
Yeah, but instead of not restarting ****, let's restart it, and then ask people to not respond to it. Solid plan.
flawless victory

learn to not take internets srsly cool cats
lesson of the day

Fino

Smash Master
Well Fino, no one really asked you what you're thoughts on how Cook acted were. You kinda' pissed a few people off here, what you did to Nicole was completely out of line, and she surely didn't take it as a joke if it was played off as one, I probably would've done the same thing Cook did if I was in his shoes, I don't blame him for acting the way he did, and your name had a lot of negativity floating around on it not just from Cook or Nicole, but I personally didn't really talk to you enough to make my own judgment, when you talked to me a little during pools, you seemed alright. But you did come off as a bit condescending towards us, next time, just chill a bit more.
It's called a shout out ;o
I'm glad you won't make a judgement off of something so quickly like cook and nichole do. You seemed really chill when we talked... also really sick. Hope you get better mang.
Wooooooooow, way to be a ******. You walked up to my girlfriend during our set with Affinity and Ripple and just started telling her that she was a ***** and a ***** out of NO WHERE. Neither of us had said anything to you that day. I mean, really, that's just taking your douchebaggery to a whole new level. OF COURSE I'm not going to want to talk to you or say anything positive to you after you pull **** like that. You definitely made plenty of people hate you for that ****, and I'm not just talking about me or Nicole. And I used MK for two matches in singles, don't be ********.
I was talking to ripple and saying overly sarcastic things. Again, another indirect statement taken way out of hand. I going from petty comments that weren't even meant to be taken offense to, to "obvious trolling was obvious" is my "new level of douchebaggery"... wait... my obvious trolling has always been obvious, what's different? Arguing this is stupid, because you already hate me, it doesn't matter what I say, lol.
Also, thanks for pulling the cord in the middle of a MM between DLA and I. I'm not sure what you have against DLA (considering the kid is hella cool), but you shouldn't take your anger of me out on him. Completely un-called for
We really don't know each other, but I'm glad you guys made up a history for me.
Like people said, I DO know Fino and I know the difference between a joke and being a **** in person.
Like I said, you don't know me. You obviously don't know the difference between a joke and being a ****.

Fino - Means a lot that you think I'm good with Ness. Ness beating MK is something that doesn't happen for me as often as I'd like. I did alright in pools, just wish I did a little better! Nice job with your matches. Also, don't get PK Freeze spiked. But come on that was so epic haha.
I respect anyone who tries to play low tier characters @.@ It has gotta be hard, lol. PK-Freeze spike was the most ridiculously gay/stupid/awesome/funny thing I've ever seen. Was it recorded? I want that **** on youtube <3 Too goodz

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol, man I should just throw my keyboard away so this **** doesn't happen
strap in your seatbelts and enjoy the drama train ladies and gents

Cook

Smash Master
Fino, don't try to act innocent. Everyone who knows you knows what a piece of **** you are. As I've said many times, I never hated you before and always told everyone that you were fine. But I'm tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt. Really, Fino, you were just making sarcastic remarks to Ripple? Do you actually believe your own ****? Are you really capable of convincing yourself that you're NOT the biggest ******* you know and that everyone else just overreacts and is mean to you for no reason? That's pretty sad if you're really that out of it.

Anyway, I waited until you were done with your current match and then took my Wii because I had to go. There's no reason why I should wait around for you to finish your set when there were other setups for you to use. You're so ********. If you're gonna be a giant ****-face then you have to expect other people to treat you as such.

Tomacawk. I made a generalized stereotype about you. Such statements are USUALLY jokes. Individually directed insults are usually NOT jokes. God****, get over yourself, I told you I was joking and that I was sorry if you were offended. Step down from your throne.

Fino

Smash Master
Fino, don't try to act innocent. Everyone who knows you knows what a piece of **** you are. As I've said many times, I never hated you before and always told everyone that you were fine. But I'm tired of giving you the benefit of the doubt. Really, Fino, you were just making sarcastic remarks to Ripple? Do you actually believe your own ****? Are you really capable of convincing yourself that you're NOT the biggest ******* you know and that everyone else just overreacts and is mean to you for no reason? That's pretty sad if you're really that out of it.
*looks at everyone else shout outs*
Yup, everyone just thinks I'm a tremendous ***, you caught me cook. Also... by everyone... you just mean Missouri (minus rauleen... cory givin me iffy vibes, lol) right?
What kind of a person would serious go into a crowd of people and go "man, this is gunna be tough... except that **** face over there" really? lol, obvious trolling was obvious, chill out ;o I say that same type of stuff to steven (affinity) all the time ._.

Tomacawk. I made a generalized stereotype about you. Such statements are USUALLY jokes. Individually directed insults are usually NOT jokes. God****, get over yourself, I told you I was joking and that I was sorry if you were offended. Step down from your throne.
It was implied it was towards him. Mmm... kinda like the thing I said about nicole when this silly argument started
;o

Nicole

Smash Champion
I was talking to ripple and saying overly sarcastic things.
Ya know, Ripple also -might- have been disgusted by you coming up during our doubles set out of nowhere and insulting me (I know it wasn't a joke, so please don't try to play it off as such, we don't like each other and as such do not make insults into jokes out of friendship) for no reason. Sometimes, when you are a total prick to people who are not doing anything to you, the viewer might think you're an *******.

It's okay though Fino, Ripple is incapable of understanding how childish he is and how mature you are, obviously. That goes for me too, I simply am too immature to understand your flawless personality traits and witty jokes.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
maybe keep this thread to shoutouts and GGs? It's kind of hard to say ggs to everyone with all this negativity around

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
@Fino:
It's all good. Yeah I was hella' sick, and from the impressions I had of you indirectly, you seemed kinda' dickish, and I will openly say that, but when talking to you directly, you seemed chill, so yeah, me personally, no hard feelings, 'tis all good.

@Nicole and Cook
And don't take this as "Oh, I'm taking Fino's side now that he's got my back, even though I said he seemed like a ****," I'm just saying how I feel. I didn't talk to him enough directly to make a proper judgment of him, but from what you told me, I assumed he was a prick.

No hard feelings to either of you, and I'm not "on anyones side," I'm just telling it how it is.

Now, lets just start doing proper shout outs, and if you're going to attack/insult someone, leave it out of here, and take it to PM if it's that big of a deal.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
O_O so much drama in this thread WTF

Annnnywaaaaays......this tourny was great! Had a great time meeting a lot of the OoS players n all. I didn't have no cookies tho....T_T neways shououts

Lain- My god how much did we play that day? Way to much...Your too good lol. You always impress me with ur diff CG's u do like...wtf u made nana grab me when popo was holding the ledge..wtf? GGs man ur too sexy

Zeton- What can i say? How epic was our set...Fox vs Wolf in LF's?!!? On lylat?!?! Once in a blue moon lol. Your a really good player and i'm sure once you learn the Wolf MU you'll get your revenge the next time we meet ;) Great games best ones i had and gratz on getting 3rd and reppin spacies with me

Joker- You seemed to get a better grasp of the MU during our set in brackets made me kinda wtf. Then u teched my dsmash on YI O_O wtf!! Great snake was really intense playing you and gratz on 4th place

Affinity- Great tourny set and friendlies back at Rauleen's. Your MK moves so fast on the ground and punished me with grab so bad. It's always enjoyable to play an MK that has it's own style. Your hacks are also awesome ima steal some stuff from you lol.

Fino- Lol i forgot i didn't put my tag on when i played you. Fun friendlies and gratz on 5th

Ook- Oooooooooooooook!!! Gotta say your matches were by far the best to watch. Avg percent of over 180% almost every stock and killing MK's at 40-60% wtf?! Way too good! Fun friendlies and way to rep IL with me

QTP- You have amazing tech skill and you moved so smoothly with your nanerz it was insane lol. Fun pool set

Nicole- Told you i would avenge you ;) lol! Was fun talking to you the bit we did and commentating for a while. Too bad we didn't get no friendlies T_T next time for sure! Nice job on your placement with Peach and timing out a MK. Like cmon...Peach timing out an MK?! Too good!

Clel- Your set with Ook was intense as hell! I wanted to see more of your Marth tho i heard it was good. Good job ****** dbls with Zeton.

Jordan- Fun tourny set but really....ftilt?! That move is so garbage!!

Domo- People don't know about Custom Robo they b sleeping on it next time we gotta show em wuts up lmao

MJG- Fun MM too bad u SDed on the 2nd match @_@. Great job in doubles with Legan. Your TL is way better than it is online your a really good player

Future- Lol ur one crazy dood...fun friendlies at Rauleen's. Your MM with Fino was too good lmao

Legan- What happened to our MM man?!? Lol next time, wish i could of saw more of your Link in action your a real cool dood too

Zozefup- Fun friendlies and good job with Ook in doubles

Ripple- Your DK is really good. I mean wtf..teching my bair stage spike then gimping me back with Up b?!...Too good lmao and your fox and puff are really legit. I'm sure your fox is gonna get really ****ing good soon. Also that Ketchum hat was fly as hell!

DLA- appreaciate everything man your a cool *** dude and the ride was fun as hell. Reppin that Ganon to the fullest! Your DK is also very good your style jus throws me off completely at times. Fun friendlies and overall was fun hanging with all of IL this weekend

Trent- was fun commentating with you for a while. Next time well do some Wolf vs Sonic friendlies.

Veggie- Fun chillin with you this weekend and good job making it out of pools using Zelda

Tmacc- Fun friendlies and talking with you. You got better as we played more n more

Kappy- Your sonic jokes are too good lmao. Fun matches we had and surprisingly our Wolf+Kirby combo was real good gotta try that out some time

Sothe- Your a funny guy I don't think the trip would of been half as good without you lmao. Fun matches

Kemorroo- You got a real good Marth and Falco. You move so fast with Falco too lol. I'm tellin you if you camp more and just CG you would be a lot better but I understand wut u were saying. GGs

Milk!- thx for the compliments and good job TOing this tourny. Was fun playing you and Tmacc in team friendlies. Surprisingly you teched my dthrows like nothing O_O

Dajayman- best hypeman ever. You made Ook's matchups so **** epic lol. Your commentating was so ****ing good lol. Fun as hell riding with you too would of been boring without you

Zwarm- Lol was fun riding with you too. You, Dajayman, and Kappy making fun of Sothe was too good. EDIT- too pro with that side b reflect with ROB first time ive ever seen that used usefully lol

Rauleen- Thanks for the housing and everything. The tournament was really good and fun! Your also a really nice person wish i wuda had some of those cookies tho...@__@

Djike- Your fox was good jus stick with it and you'll get better

Oranos- Cool talking with you. Didn't i tell you i'd b the highest placing IL player? LMAO! Next time we'll play for sure

Top Bottom