• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO (Pools and Pics link)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Kain!!!!! Good ****! Me and Webster where talking about how well you would place in this tourney yesterday.

Also, props to everyone from Illinois representing in the tourney! ;D

Lain, you'll get a hug from me next time I see you. ;P

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as this was my first legit melee tournament, I'm glad to have made it out of pools. Thx to all who organized the tournament, and also to those who attended, and i'll try and get better for future stuff.

I enjoyed our friendlies Darkatma

Kels88

Smash Lord
Just made it home and this monster energy drink wont let me sleep:(

Rauleen: Thanks for organizing such a great tournament. I'm glad i could make it out to this.

1. Kels - Stop playing those cheap *** space animals.
2. Darkatma - ggs man. Your shiek is really good. You had me really worried that first set.
3. JBM - Nice playing you again. You knocked my boy Zeus out of winners so I had to show him how it was done with Falco. lol

Will do the rest later as i am beginning to feel the effects of the energy drink wear off.

Oh yeah. Good **** Lain. You took out two people i definitely thought you'd lose to and made top 10.

Good **** helping win teams VB. Fox/Falco is too good and double peach is gay as hell and should be banned from all further tournaments:)

ok i'm done for now. im going to sleep. ggs everyone. See you all at the next one.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
I (Pu!se) played Meta and Falco during the tournament. Not that anyone is actually interested in updating my characters. =)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
1: Lain - Good job on first place as usual :p I think St Louis has started a Lain-fund or something, hahaha :) Always entertaining to see you at tournies man. I'm glad G&W worked out for you against Zeton.

2: Kain - I'm not gonna lie, I had never heard of you until this tournament... but you are freaking legit man, no doubt. Awesome job, truly epic wolf dude. Truly epic.

3: Zeton - Zeton! You rock man. I'm pretty happy that I finally took a match off of you in tournament! ...then you 3-stocked me after that, lol. I still <3 you, good job in doubles getting first! Also like I said, it's kinda funny that you lost because you didn't know a weird character's match up :p I'm sure you will know it like the back of your hand the next time you and Kain meet-- otherwise you wouldn't be ZETON!!! Good stuff man.

4: Joker - /hug /hug /hug /hug ...why are you suddenly so much better than me at Samus dittos? I only had the one vodka and cranberry... I don't think that is enough to warrant you two stocking my Samus twice... so you must have some sort of underground Samus-cult that you've been training with. That is the only answer!!!! Kain is a tough fight but good job on still getting 4th, also I <3 you and thanks for coming and bringing all of the awesome people from Iowa with you!

5: Affinity - You took a plane!!??!? That's crazy, lol :D You know I only SD'd in that last DeDeDe ditto because I didn't have the heart to pwn you one more time, bwahahahahahahaaha. Your D3-reign will not last, I am the one true king!!!!

7: Ook - You have the smallest yet most ridiculous fan-club ever, lol.

7: QTP - Welcome to the midwest, where no one knows the diddy matchup! :D Seriously good job on 7th though, you're mad good. I hope going back to Cali works out for you, it's been nice having you in MO for a while though :)

9: Nicole - NINTH!? Awesome job! You keep saying that you are bad but we both know that you are uber-skilled ;) You beat ZOZE'S METAKNIGHT. Epic!! Also, no more complaining about the Peach / MK matchup, since obviously you are pro and it isn't a problem for you. Just try to ignore that voice in your head that says you can't do it, and you will have great success. You have mad skills, Nicole. Great job!

9: Clel - So close in pools! I love talking to you about this game / matchups and whatnot, you're awesome :) Also, great job in doubles, you and Zeton totally deserve it!

9: Jordan - WTF, you go on hiatus for like 6 months and you still place better than me. Get worse or something so I don't look so bad :p Good stuff man, you eat Metaknight's for breakfast, lol!

9: Domo - You shoulda got a Vodka and Cranberry with me, haha. Good conversations as always, I'll have to train with computers and see if it works for me like it does you and Clel.

13: MJG - Good job in doubles with Legan. TL/MK is like Link/MK except that it's actually a good team, hahaha. If you guys practice a bit then that team is totally legit and you will keep doing well.

13: Future - Good job David, you out-placed pretty much everyone who said you weren't good enough to be on crews, just like I thought you would. You're the sexiest little boy I know... wait... that came out wrong... no, Officer, I didn't touch him like that... ... ... **** it.

13: Zash - Just imagine this post in Mickey Mouse voice... lmfao: Why oh why did I choose the worst time to test the Falco vs Sheik matchup >_< Good first game in brackets, I wish I had stayed MK for the second game :p

13: Chewyy - I didn't get to play you in singles but I had fun in our doubles matches. Looks like your IC's are still in good shape, keep up the good work :)

17: Legan - MY MMMAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!! Good job in Doubles with MK. Your Link is still ****, too :)

17: Zozefup - We didn't get to talk much, which is too bad. Good work with Ook in doubles though, I hope I see you again at the next tourney!

17: Ripple - Your fox is good, it seems like you just need some matchup knowledge to make him a worthy secondary to your DK. Always fun to see you, nice jacket, you professional Pokemon trainer, you! Haha.

17: Rob Gambino - It looks like when you beat her, you accidentally trained Nicole how to beat Zoze, haha. Again, too bad I didn't get to talk to you much :(

17: DLA - Ganon!?!?!? ****. That's legit.

17: MMM - You beat an MK, then lost to a Fox and a Sheik, and tied with a Ganon. Low-tiers eat you for breakfast, wtf?!?!

17: Cook - Cookie cookie cookie cookie!!! <3 Use Olimar and you will do better, stop complaining about MK. Your Olimar is ****, don't give him up.

17: Pu!se - Good games in singles bracket, it looks like you caught up to me. Good MK, I hope the replays help you out!

25: Amphros - Thanks for playing / testing planking against Falco with me! We should do it again sometime.

25: Kit - We traded Suicide-Kills, lol. I guess I deserved it :p Good job in teams, you and Jordan are definitely a tough team to face.

25: Trent - Trent, the table cannot understand what you are saying. Stop talking to the table. LOL. <3

25: FAE - You're really good man, nice work against Affinity. I hope to see you around STL more often :)

25: Clove - "GET DROPPED LIKE A BAD HABBIT!!!" lmfao, too pro in the Samus ditto against Joker, dude. Also, good work getting out of pools and placing so well with Samus, as usual. I love your attitude towards the game's matchups, man. You're the kind of person who can play a low-tier and do well without complaining about the matchup if you lose. That's a great quality to have and it's admirable, since most people blame the character but you never do that.

25: Tmacc - Awesome job in pools, I had fun doing friendlies with you and Milk and FAE. I hope to see you around on Tuesdays because you're a very cool guy and a great addition to STL :)

33: CBK - <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Dude, we ***** it up in teams. Excellent job, we should definitely team together again sometime. Also, your Pika is really awesome, I think if you had made it out of pools, you would have done pretty darn well in brackets. You're a super cool guy and definitely deserve the name Come Back Kid, haha.

33: Ticklish Prostate - AAAHHAHAHAHAHA. You actually did it! Entering as Ticklish Prostate = too good! Good job, TP, that's freaking awesome. Come over more on Tuesdays and we will get some practice in for whoever you decide to main if you drop Ganon :)

33: James - You have gotten a lot better since picking up Toon Link, and that's really awesome. It was nice to see you again and if you keep getting better at this rate, you will whoop my *** the next time you play me, haha. Keep practicing man, good work.

33: Yink - Good job with Joker in teams, too bad you didn't make it out of pools. Work on avoiding grabs and spacing with your characters and you will hardly have to worry about that Marth grab release crap :p

33: Brid - You aren't fooling me, Toga!!! I know who you are!!! Good to see you, even though it was only for like 5 minutes, haha. You should come around more, you sexy beast ;)

41: Kemorroo - Nice job against Zeton in pools, it's too bad you didn't make it out though :( I can't beat Zeton with Falco... I did it with DeDeDe but I just can't figure him out with Falco, so you've done something that I have never done, haha. You have skills man, you'll definitely do better next time.

41: Peeks - Your hat... is a shirt! Thanks for driving me to the tournament, you're a cool guy and it was nice to meet you :D

41: Milk! - Great job with the tournament, you and Rauleen did an awesome job!! I <3 you. Keep practicing, you're almost there. We just need to figure out who you're going to stick with and work on that! I'll see you sometime on Tuesday, I hope.

41: Schism - You're a funny dude, but I don't think you really mean to be, lol. That makes it better :D You were too hilarious at IHOP when the cops came in, lmfao!!!

49: Alt F4 - Don't lose hope, Steve!!! I <3 you soooooo much and I know we can get you whipped into the shape of pwnage that you should be! Let's keep practicing!

49: Zyran - You're really good for this being your first tournament, dude. It was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again at another tourney :)

57: Radium88 - Great job, Rauleen! This tournament was awesome! I hope that we helped you enough, I know it wasn't easy, but we all appreciate it very much and this was a totally awesome turnout and tournament! STL has finally hosted a real tournament, good job!!!!

57: DjIke - Your fox is good and has some sexy moves, you just need to practice a little on reading and then get a little matchup knowledge and you will do well. It will come in time, just keep working! Nice to see you again, you'll get me next time ;)

For anyone I forgot to mention, sorry! This was an awesome tournament and thanks so much Rauleen and Milk for all of your hard work, I hope you out-of-staters enjoyed your time in St. Louis! Iowa, I love you, I hope my housing was epic enough for you ;)

See you guys next time!!!!

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
LEGAN!!!!! Good job in doubles, but wtf in singles????

DARKATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy ****, good job lixi!!!!

And where the **** WERE GENO AND DEKU IN SINGLES?!?!?!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
GGz everybody.

Tourney host- rauleen was it? thanks for hosting the tourney, you did a great job. Honestly the venue was very appealing and organized. Congratulations running a smooth tourney and thanks!

Kels- Bah. Your good lol. i was nervous imma get you next time.

Darkatma- really good sheik. Sorry I sd'd alot. good thing we got to play. sorry i didn't mm honestly had i known we were gonna sit around and end up helping rauleen i would've done them.

NE crew- Raaape. top 3 in the state make it top 5 oos. good ****!

Lain- Cool chillin with you my guy. If we cross paths again remember you gotta get the goods and i got you.

Dmac- we are always gonna have epic battles. that last hit in 2nd match was brutal.

I had a blast at this tourney.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
good shiet kels! repping chicago
NE crew doing well too, good to see the other part of MW tearing it up.

and major points to LAIN. dominating brawl and ruining dreams in melee.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
shoutouts I guess, in no particular order
samurai-thanks for driving me, why didn't you get out of pools you newb??
alec-good **** coming man, glad you had fun, see you wednesday?
drpeefpeef-wowowwowowowowowwowww you're somuch better now. holy ****. your tech chasing is solid man, i had to put on my thinkin' cap to get out of that ****. my only advice is dash dance and regrab more on tech chases rather than just taking the stomp.
legion (nude?)-you're getting better too. fun games man.
zeus-man you're fun to play against and you bring out my A game. your sheik is mad good (and not that gay). see you at smym i guess? maybe moneymatch will be in order.
kels-I WILL GET THAT ONE DOLLAR BACK FROM YOU. uggggh i'm so pissed i had that moneymatch. your falco is ****in insane, but i don't think it's better than your fox. falco's one of my worst matchups and fox dittos are my best matchup, so i never wanna hear about that 4 stock again.
radium-the vegan cookies were fantastic. sorry i didn't try the pumpkin/spice ones, simply not my style. also it was fun playing with you even if i could only drag you away from TOing for 2 games >.>. this tourny kicked ***, it was ran well and the venue was real nice
jbm-you're real good man. remind me to never go falcon against you ever again. i shoulda had you game 1 =\
book-i loooove your falcon man, seriously. i think you've got mad potential, and matches with you are always really fun. can't wait to play you again!
tink-um....jail johns=gg =[
viperboy-lol you ran the train on me in friendlies =X but ggs man I want more games with your falcon/falco at a later time
lain-you're mad cool son it was fun smokin with you and chillin. let's play some melee next time?
bigDDDDDDDDDDD-it was nice to finally play you in singles, your falcon is WTF good. i haaate good falcons, you get hit and then you just watch a combo video happen until you die =] your falco is mad beast too, it would def. own pc jona if you needed a 2nd opinion on that looool
tomacawk-wow...didn't get out of pools...LOL. ****in fro'd

Lixivium

Smash Champion
LEGAN!!!!! Good job in doubles, but wtf in singles????

DARKATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy ****, good job lixi!!!!

And where the **** WERE GENO AND DEKU IN SINGLES?!?!?!
Geno and Deku didn't enter Singles

Toga left so early he didn't even show up for Melee. (He got "burned out by Brawl" the first day, go figure)

Phil didn't make it out of pools

I got mad lucky (7th even though I had no tech skill whatsoever)

But Binyan is legit, only lost 3-2 and 3-1 to Kels

Nicole

Smash Champion
Super fun tournament, everyone~

Lain - You got first, what a shock :psycho: Glad to see your secret Melee strategy worked pretty well too. Hope your trip home doesn't suck too much, see you at NoKoast if not sooner.

Kain - You avenged me all the way to 2nd place, lol. You're a cool guy that no one making pools had ever heard of, so you got to be 'beginner' skill level. I wish I would've gotten to play you though, I've never played a good Wolf. Epic matches, you better be taking first next time! Hope to see you around again.

Zeton - The saddest part of this tournament was not getting to play beer pong and see you get wasted again. Good job ****** everything in sight with Fox, you are one of the very best in the MW, probably the country. Nice seeing you as always.

Joker - I tried to get to play you in tournament again, but I failed. Stack the bracket at your next tournament so that we get to play each other, it's been way too long. Good job on your placing and making crrraaaazzzzyyy money (sort of). You're always improving.

Affinity - Your MK is the most fun MK to play, so I guess I'm glad we keep meeting up in tournament. Nice job on your placing, I mean, you lost to a Wolf, but good job I guess :psycho: I'll get you next time.

Ook- I was so close to getting to play you!! Your DK is **** from what I saw, really impressive. I love mid-tier mains.

QTP - Thanks for the million friendlies after we got knocked out, I feel way better about the Diddy matchup now. You're definitely the best Diddy I've ever played, nice job on the placing. If you can, try to come to Will's some Tuesday before you go back to California!

Nicole - Do better.

Clel - We never did our MM, and I had a sponsor too! Don't think I've forgotten this. Also, I never see you use Marth anymore, and it makes me sad. Good seeing you again, you did well, but I know you can do better! Awesome job in doubles.

Jordan - Sorry I never got a drink with you, good job placing so high after not going to a tournament since No Koast! Hope you'll be coming to more tournaments in the future, bring Team Real Team back!

Domo - Our trip to Church's/Steak'n'Shake was too good. You're better than 9th though! I know you'll place better next tournament. See you at NoKoast

MJG - Sorry about the last game...you deserved to win it. You're incredibly good, way better than I am. Stick with Toon Link all the way, you're too good with him. It was fun seeing you again though, good **** in teams. If I ever get a good internet connection, you gotta play some wifi with me.

Future - Nice job David, you and I are clearly the best people in MO, lol. That high five you gave me made my wrist hurt for 2 days after, don't do that anymore! Plus, we didn't get to have our 8 minute match. Next time.

Zash - Come to more tournaments! You're still incredibly good even without going to as many tournaments. Nice seeing you again, and seeing you place well.

Chewwy - Nice meeting you and talking to you, I would've liked to play some friendlies with you, but oh well.

Legan - Play Marth.

Zoze - Seems like I always have to play you. That bomb was revenge from Gigabrawl! Also, thanks for proving that I shouldn't ever let MK go to Rainbow Cruise. Don't let the hate you get bother you, you play gay, nothing wrong with that.

Ripple - Nice seeing you again, teams was fun. DK is scary, lol. Glad you're part of the secret club of mostly cool people, hopefully we get to hang out more next tournament.

Gambino - Sorry I was kind of upset when I lost to you first. The first match was sort of funny though, but you really had my number on Brinstar, guess I won't take you there anymore, I was kinda hoping you'd tornado through the floor and kill yourself, lol. You're a cool guy though, like I said to Zoze, don't worry about the hate you get.

Metal - Next time we play in tournament, I'm pullin' out Sheik. You're not allowed to use MK or DDD, only Falco. Deal?

Andrew - Straight Olimar in singles, Andrew. Sucks that you had to play Fino and would've done gay Olimar dittos if you hadn't gone MK. You just kinda got bracket gayed.

Kit - Thanks for the free win forfeit. It's too bad you were sick, I know you would've done well otherwise. Win Joker's next tournament, k?

Trent - You got a hard road in brackets. You've improved a ton though, keep it up. Hope you enjoyed your stay at my house and that my parents didn't bother you too much...see you at Joker's.

Jack - You did well, you were soooooooo close to winning a 90:10 matchup! You are a charismatic and courageous individual with no fashion sense. :laugh: Keep going to tournaments and come to Will's more often.

CBK - Nice seeing you again, it's been awhile. I can't believe you didn't make it out of pools, your Pika is incredibly good. You're going to Joker's, right?

Yink - Good seeing you as always, too bad your pool was so stacked against your character. You are really good though, don't ever doubt yourself. Keep learning Snake for Ness's tough matchups too, you'll be the female Smash64, lol.

Milk - Fun tournament, thanks for TO-ing!

Steve - I'm so glad you're not mad at me! Anyway, all you need is some confidence at this game and you'll do well. Your Diddy is getting better, just have some faith (I know it's hard at this point).

Rauleen - Hope you're feeling less stressed now. You did a good job running everything, pools and brackets were very fair for the most part (and you can't help the few bad parts of that, every tournament will have that!). It's too bad you didn't get to play in singles yourself, I was sure you'd make it out of pools, you are really improving. But yeah, great job TO-ing.

If I forgot anyone, you can suck it, these took me freakin' forever.

Oh yeah, and good job to Tyser, Smeesh, and JBM, you guys are awesome. But why didn't you win, JBM? Terrible. I wanted to come watch you guys at Melee, but I had to get back to Columbia. Are there any vids of you guys?

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
NE people: You are all so **** good and technically sound. good playing you guys at my house and in tourney. While you guys are WAY better than me in general, I did show you the Peach 2v1 dsmash tech for future reference lol.

Ripple: Did you get your revenge against ook? we should team next time and I'll bring my pokemon costume.

Nude+studly: Didn't get to play against you this time, but from the looks of it you guys improved a ton since I last saw you play.

Hondafoo: Good close matches. you do some flashy s hit, but fall for some cheap strats for some reason(dashdancing to dash attackX50?)

Secks: Don't get cocky kid :) Next time I'm sure you will ban SOMETHING against me. I have too much exp of Falcon vs. Peach on FD(Book).

Tyser: I'm still in awe on your bottom of battlefield to top of battlefield grab on me. Keep up the trixies.

smeesh: =one funny dude

peaches in my pool(anba, Hondafoo): much needed exp of peach dittos. thx

Viperboy: that dair-->jab combo was nasty. ggs

St Louis people not named Binyan+lixi: we need to step that s hit up lol. Choking in brackets is unacceptable(JEREMY!). Brawlpro+Toga+Geno+Deku must compete to drag avg quality up. Fly in Zig-Zag too for good measure

lixi: goods hit in singles. sry for our poor doubles performance.(we did lose to the eventual #1 and #2 teams tho.

Binyan: you made so much $$$$$$$$$$. omfg good work. Steak+shake?

Kels: one incredible fox. if you were in my pool/bracket my brain would asplode

Rauleen: tasty cookies, great tourney. will host again. right?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dart: Good games at the venue and the apartment, I think we would've wrecked had we teamed in the tourney, maybe see you at SMYM11

Jebus: I think you pretty much summed me up when you said I do a lot of advanced stuff with Peach but often can't pull off the basics, haha. Good friendlies and pools matches man

Viperboy: Good pools matches, you are a class act

Rest of my pool: Good games, so many Peaches...

Ripple: I enjoyed playing against your Roy more than your Sheik for obvious reasons, GGs

Klutch: Nerve-wracking bracket matches man, being on the livestream and everything, good games

Studly: Hope my Peach advice helped you out a little bit, good friendlies

Tomacawk: I honestly shouldn't have won our money match, but it was a good one, nice technical Fox, and again, an AMAZING forum banner

Lain: Congrats tearing it up in both Brawl and Melee, you have a solid Falcon, just need to finish with the down-throw > knee more consistently against Peach, good friendlies, yes Peach is as broken as she seems

BTW I realized that I reeeeeeally suuuuuuuuck at this game

Fino

Smash Master
1: Lain - Good stuff man. Waiting for our next tournament encounter, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
2: Kain - Didn't even know who you were XD then again... I don't know anyone, lol. In retrospect, feel kinda stupid for playing around with random chars against you in friendlies @.@ you should go to no koast 3 ;o
3: Zeton - You lost to a wolf... how can you call yourself a fox main D= Good **** man, way to rep Kansas like that.
4: Joker - I'll get you someday <.<'' Good job! Watch your back... Imma hunt you down in brackets in a couple weeks <3 you should go to no koast 3 ;o
5: Affinity - We should talk... this snake needs to go down ._. we can't let this stand any longer, lol.
5: Fino - hi thar
7: Ook - crazy dk. definitely different than any others I've played. GGs you should go to no koast 3 ;o
7: QTP - Good games man. The only reason I won was cause I noticed you have a habbit (by habbit I mean like... 75% of the time) where you aerial dodge into the ground. All I did the last game was grab or charge upsmashes when you were going to land. Crazy good diddy though, can't wait to ply you again! you should go to no koast 3 ;o
9: Nicole - ho
9: Clel - I thought you said you did bad <.< quit hurtin yourself man, we know you good. lol
9: Jordan - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
9: Domo - **** intense set, really good games @.@ I gotta keep up my work though, I know you gunna be pushin yourself too.
13: MJG - What boi? Do better, let's practice... and not just teams.
13: Future - craziest laugh ever. haha, you made my night great XD you should go to no koast 3 ;o
13: Zash - I keep missing you for friendlies... I need that shiek practice boi you should go to no koast 3 ;o
13: Chewyy - you be sandbaggin me in those friendlies? lol, either that or you got better at the ditto just from those friendlies @.@ whatever the case, really fun games. Imma have to travel out the MW:E to play ya'll again. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Legan - didn't see you much =/ you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Zozefup - I herd u liek b button? haha, missed the chance to play a set again, **** =/ you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Ripple - sexy kong, where you at? envy... <.< can't wait to play more with you man =D you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Rob Gambino - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: DLA :ganondorf: - what is this... i don't even... haha. Nice meeting you, supa chill, I want to say "thanks for the ganon exp" but I don't want it to come off as sounded childishly stupid, lol. Way to rep that char! Can't wait to play again... the ganon... my oli just too emasculated ;-; you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: MMM - dunno why you over-reacted to me asking why you weren't playing falco. was an honest question, not tryin to trash talk or anything. you're so much more cool IRL, lol... stop trying to get into arguments over the internet XD you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Cook :metaknight: - fixed. really poor sportsmanship. I knew mo was ridiculous, but random crap out of nowhere + not shaking my hand after the set (no GGs or anything), just disdain over having to be in my presence to play a set... pretty lame and childish if you ask me. oh well, you do your own thing I guess. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
17: Pu!se - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Amphros - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Kit - GGs in pools, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Trent - trent learned a new tricksy... :o mind gamed me every time, lol. Hurry up and quit sonic so we can be friends <3 you should go to no koast 3 ;o
=D
25: Veggie! - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Klutch - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: FAE - thought you would make it higher ;-; what happened <3 you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Clove - you really need to chill out man. Raged over the set, and then raged while playing joker. Don't tell me you weren't, you took a highly aggressive stance - paused the set, thrusted body upwards, took off your jacket, pushed your chest out, raised your chin, pursed lips, long stare, squinted eyes, swift / quick movements, ect... way to give the impression you were about to beat the crap out of me (over a game) lol. Seriously, just calm down a bit. So what if I said all your samus does is Zair? When we played, that's literally all you did (hence the second match I dominated cause all I did was exploit this). Would it make you feel better if I said all you samus does is perfectly space zair? I said you did some really sick **** in pools and when you played joker, lol... I guess you missed those part. Be a little less aggressive next time, probably something else going on at the time I dunno about =/ you should go to no koast 3 ;o
25: Tmacc - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o

Pool Cutoffs:

33: CBK - fun razor challenge man. don't get down over my falcon... he's easily my best secondary, lol. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Ticklish Prostate - Good games. Wish I played your ganon in pools, lol you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: James - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Yink - you seemed surprised when I complimented you @.@ know that 80% of the things I say about the game are me just joking around, lol. I like to give credit where it's due though, and all I saw was a ness with a giant golden 1 under it and a mk with a silver 2 under it. Don't care what the match looked like, ****... good job, haha. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Sothe - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Kappy - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Brid - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
33: Dart - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Kemorroo - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Peeks - I think we're pools buddies, haha. Good games, I keep seeing improvements every time we play. you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Milk! - never got our MM ;-; you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Schism - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Dajayman - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: B - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Jeremiah - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
41: Zwarm - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Alt F4 - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Kite - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Zyran - Didn't see you play a whole lot, but I'm sure you'll do better next time. We can work some stuff ;o
49: Johmn'ii - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Neb - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Silver - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Alex - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
49: Dominic - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
57: Radium88 - fun playing teams, way to dominate in kills haha. Down B on wolfs recovery was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen done XD way to work those un-usable moves, lol. Very good job TO'ing, tournament run better than 80% of the ones I've been to! you should go to no koast 3 ;o
57: Pogo - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
57: DjIke - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o
57: Oranos - hi, you should go to no koast 3 ;o

resTy

Smash Champion
Tyser's Shoutouts in Homosexual Rainbow Colors

Radium: The tournament was pretty legit. You held it down. Thanks for the cookies too. Totally felt like a dick for not saying that in person.
Mentok: Thanks for housing dude. That was probably the best housing I've ever received for Smash. Our friendlies were intriguing also. I got dem trixies. GGs.
Dmac: I was scared as hell that I had to play against you in the very first round of bracket. Our matches were pretty good though. Samus is a really weird match-up. You'll probably get me next time. GGs.
BigD: Playing against you immediately after Dmac was friggin nerve racking lol. Great set though. I thought your Falco had me a few times. GGs.
Viperboy: Our set was pretty fun. I play against Falcos for a living so I knew the match-up quite well. Hopefully we can play some more friendlies next time we meet. GGs.
Jace: Good matches in pools. I don't think I can beat you anymore. I'll have to whip out a new bag of tricks or something. GGs.
Dart: Good matches. It might have gone a little smoother for me if I hadn't SD'd at the beginning of both of our matches though XD but no johns. I'll get at you next time. GGs.
Oranos: You're a really cool dude. Samus vs. Jigglypuff sucks but I guess you didn't know the match-up either so it was good for me XD. We should get more friendlies in next time we meet. GGs.
Other guys in my pool who I don't know the names of: GGs.
PC: Good friendlies man. This is the first time we ever played, I believe. Your Fox is pretty technical. GGs.
Ripple: You're the king of low tiers. Your Roy was absurd and your DK was giving me a lot of trouble until I figured out how to win, then it got easy. Drop Brawl for Melee completely XD j/k j/k. GGs.
Darkatma: Our three friendlies were okay lol. Your pesky low tiers vs. my random high tiers were fun. I wish I got to play against your Sheik though. Maybe next time. GGs.
Lain: You're one of the chillest Smash folk I've ever met I think. Our friendlies were legit. Gratz on ****** that other game also. And you were right about my placing. Top 5 son! GGs.
JBM: Gratz on getting so far my guy. I should have beaten you in our set but no johns. I see many out of state tournaments in our future now XD. GGs.
Smeesh: Gratz on 4th, man. You're lucky I SD'd twice in our second match, but no johns. I'll **** you next time punk. GGs bawrsh.
Secks.: I'm surprised you actually showed up. Good shit for creeping.
Dekline: Thanks for driving. Our conversations were intriguing and kept us through the night. That noise maker was legit too. As for the tournament, your time will come when you beat me. GGs.
Uli: I'm glad to hear that you're going to stick to a single character now. Now you'll actually start to progress and get better. Good shit man. GGs.
People I missed: No rainbow color for you guys but GGs.

Teh Future

Smash Master
=( fino I want a rematch lol

me and nuris would raalalalalalape all of kansas in 64. Except maybe arkive. I herr he is legit

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hello all it's Dr. Peef Peef checkin in. This tournament was great. I was happy to make it out of pools, the average skill at this tournament was very very high. Hence my double dip in brackets =P . I had a great time and made new friends. Mad hyped about a future StL tournament. Double Dip Dickings?

Kels - **** as usual. Always entertaining.

Darkatma - Thanks for running the melee portion of this. Great matches, you're pretty much a lord. Keep it up.

JBM - Mad solid play. Uhh, I tried to talk to you a few times but you acted like i wasn't there...=[

Smeesh - "Uueeeeccchhhh!" (or however the throwup sound goes) You were hella legit, I loved your techchases, and your gimps were off the fkin hook.

Anthony aka Dmac - Great matches, gj 4stocking me in crews. I enjoyed our tournament set, and thanks for the practice.

Tyser - You're kindof a god.

Viperbizzzlleee - Old dog. Needs new tricks. Solid play doesn't cut it anymore. Still a boss, but get that new school shine stuff and platform work down to catch up and get win tournaments again.

Dart - Haha, funny guy. Good matches and gj top-10ing.

Jace - WOW. Youre a lord. Great matches giving me the utter bizness. You even gave me IC's inspiration. More matches next time.

Smooth One - Good azz Falcon.

Hondafoo - I love your Peach's playstyle, good work.

BigD -Great matches, really fun tournament set, I always learn from you, thanks.

Legan - Mad legit Link. Great matches, I'll have you in tournament son.

Klutch - Great matches, thanks for the super-fun fox practice.

Siegfried - Yeah I've got you next time. Good matches. Next time though, its done son.

TOMACAWK - LOL you not making it out of pools was priceless. You gave me some awesome practice. Thanks for the compliments and encouragement, you are a good teacher and we need to play for hours on end. I promise I'll come back even better so our friendlies will be a little less lopsided. Thanks for the help.

BRAWLERZ - I won't lie, Brawl at high levels looks better than it used to, I enjoyed watching matches.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Tomacawk: I honestly shouldn't have won our money match, but it was a good one, nice technical Fox, and again, an AMAZING forum banner
heh, thanks. yeah i kinda think I played better but it was hella close, you had better nerves and held it down and sealed the deal, so i'm not upset about the loss, you deserved the dollar. I look good losing though =D. Sorry I forgot to shout you out man, I had fun playin, your peach is solid I'd like more games with it so I can practice the matchup more!
also there was somebody who I played a lot, I forgot your name, but he was a fox main. ggs man I had fun kickin it with you

Uli

Smash Champion
Shout outs:

mentok: thx for the housing man! nice place :D thx for letting me take your wiimote
we now have a piece of each other XD, peach is rigged in teams lol

Dmac/Anferny: GGs in pools, our matches were fun, see you again soon hopefully!

Lain: GGs, i was not ready for your fox lol, good shiit placing top 10. its always fun hanging with you

Darkatma: ***** me, i would like to play more friendlies with your shiek and peaches in the future :D gratz on 2nd

fred and walle?!: ggz in pools. falco's all up in this pool, good stuff :D

PC: fun friendlies yo, we need to play more sometime, see you again sometime!

Jace: barely got to play you too D:

Honda Foo: i didnt get friendlies with you either -_- till next time!

Tz (dmacs cousin?): fun friendlies we had!

sinister( i think ): it was cool seeing you again, your sheik keeps getting better :D

Dart: i wish i had been playing while you were eating but no johns! GGz!

QTP: Grabs mcghee, good stuff!

Joker: is a BEASSTT, keep it up man!

Schism/CBK: Should have stayed for melee lol see you guys in 2 weeks

Zash: Best brawl sheik in da midwest, when will i see you again man D: we need to drink some mango drank

NE Crew: <3 you guys GOOD SSHIITPOOOP'N!

Rauleen: Fantastic tourny you did well, thx for everything. those cookies were so yummy :3

Trent

Smash Champion
1: Lain It was cool housing with you again as usual. Thanks for the friendlies, and sorry I bombed so hard in our bracket match. I should have at least put up a fight. Marth+Sonic Doubles were sex, should DO IT FO' REALZ. Grats on winning!

2: Kain I have never heard of you before today. You, good sir, are awesome. Thanks for repping mid tier, you give me hope. We should friendly next time! MID TIERS FTW!!!

3: Zeton Ya gotta be unpredictable, ya know?! Man you are hella cool, we'll do our Fox / Sonic switcharoo srslies next time. Thanks for all the advise man. MID TIERS FTW!!!

4: Joker Reppin' Iowa. We didn't play AGAIN, wtf. See ya Feb. 13th.

5: Affinity Those live stream matches were intense and awesome. We'll make sure to do our MM at No Koast, POSSIBLY on live stream? You're pretty cool, see ya at NK (Unless you come to next Joker's)

5: Fino Dude I swear to god I'm gonna 3 stock your Oli in brackets once we face each other, then we shall see who's quitting what character! :p See ya next tourney you go to, probably Joker's? And thanks for the ICes practice!

7: Ook I don't think I talked to you ever, but I saw your mad hype matches. MID TIERS FTW!!!

9: Nicole Thanks so much for housing us at your place! You, Cook, and your parents are REALLY awesome! You housed us, friendly'd us, AND fed us. Start up a bed&breakfast yo. MID TIERS FTW!!!

9: Jordan We shall ticket match Ganon dittos next tourney.

13: MJG Go back to Tink. Do it now. I almost had your MK in pools, but your Tink pretty much destroyed me. Don't give up on a good thing man.

13: Future YOSHI!

13: Zash I don't think we ever talked. We should friendly some time since your a mid tier and all. MID TIERS FTW!!!

13: Chewyy GGs in pools!

17: Zozefup Those were some pretty intense games in pools man. dick move on the planking, but I punished it regardless. :p You're a really chill guy, see ya next tourney!

17: Ripple Man your DK and his Donkey punch hit box going behind you and all. No johns on my part, GGs! MID TIER FTW!!!

17: DLA You, good sir, are manly.

17: MMM Man I never even PLAYED you, wtf we haven't played since what, Gigabrawl? And I SUCKED back then, now I'm just KINDA SUCK! We should friendly/srsly/MM/strip match next time we meet.

17: Cook Don't let 17th get you down man. You're really good. Quit MK and go back to Oli, even though I appreciated all the MK practice you gave me. WALK INTO MY FRONT SMASH **** IT. (You and Nicole are my favorite people from St Louis)

25: Kit I heard you were sick. Tough break man :( Good seeing you again regardless.

25: Trent Blue streak, speeeeeeds by... :sonic: the Hedgehog...

33: CBK Man make it out of pools next time. We never played either, see ya next tournament!

33: Ticklish Prostate
Ha, this name makes me giggle. I heard you're quitting Ganon SAD FACE!!!

33: Yink GGs in pools, it was cool seeing you again as usual. :)

33: Sothe Too fast, for the naked eye... :sonic: the Hedgehog... Quit being the worst sonic main personality wise and start telling people they're too slow / wear sonic shirts / eat chili dogs / BE A ****ING HEDGEHOG. Sorry my advise blew, next time we should Sonic ditto on live stream.

41: Peeks Good seeing you again! See ya at Jokers.

41: Milk! Thanks for hosting.

41: Schism I felt bad about beating you in pools because you looked so angry after it was over. You seemed like you were fine like 2 minutes later though, plus they were REALLY intense matches. It was great seeing you once more, see ya at Jokers!

49: Neb I'm so glad you could come with us man, and I'm glad you didn't find it discouraging! Keep traveling with us man, we gotta go rep Nebraska yo. Train that Lucario hard.

49: Silver You're my roomate, noshoutout4u.

57: Radium88 Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for hosting this tournament! You worked really hard on it / put extra bonus money into the pool out of your own pocket / fixed pools so that they were balanced / everything you could possibly do, INCLUDING dropping out of singles. You are awesome, next time we should do some more Sonic v Kirby.

Nebraska Melee Crew Good **** repping NE guys! I wish I was half way decent at Melee, I wanna game with you guys and actually be competition. Oh well.

..And just because I started the song I must finish it.

:sonic:, he can really move. :sonic:, he's got an attitude. :sonic:, he's the FASTEST THING ALIIIIIII-EEE-IIIIVE!!!

Fino

Smash Master
Trent makes me laugh every time he speaks... I have to go to iowa, lol. I can use ICs now... that spin ball thingy to grab just wrecks my entire strategy to beat sonic with ICs, hahaha

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Shoutouts:

Lain: "Seriously guys.... where's my pants"

Kain: So ****ing good... I knew you'd get at least top 4. Your Wolf almost looks like it belongs in Melee. You're gonna beat Arty at the next MAS and get first :p

Zeton: I didn't get to fight you but that Fox looks crazy. Nice job repping mid tiers in the top 3.

Joker: Nice 4th, and fun brackets match. You absolutely wrecked me on FD first match, so I'm glad you went CF second round and gave me a chance to recollect myself (getting the 3 stock helped too :p). The third round against your Snake was MUCH closer; so if we ever fight again, you better go Snake every round :p I know that winning a 5:95 matchup in brackets may not be very satisfying, but I'm definitely used to it, so don't feel bad about it or anything lol. GGs and very legit Snake.

Affinity: Cool guy, it was nice to meet you. I'm glad we got some friendlies in. I love seeing the light click on in someone's head when they recognize my Ganon from youtube XD Anyways, fun singles/doubles friendlies, we'll get some more in next time we meet

Fino: Lol, fun matches and very cool guy. When you trolled me on the original tournament thread, I was kinda expecting the worst when I met you, but you turned out to be much more pleasant in person XD Best Oli I've played, GGs and let's get some more friendlies next time.

Ook: Way too good as always. Ook + Dajayman was the best doubles team in the tournament; you ***** your opponent while Dajay ***** the audience with his voice.

QTP: Ouch lol. I'm guessing that my lack of Diddy experience was pretty apparent in that match. Whenever I actually got a banana, I was way too determined to flame choke to glide toss Fsmash. I kept whiffing and you kept ****** me. Way too brutal.

MJG: It's about time met you lol. You're a cool guy and our matches were very fun. I always thought that the TL matchup would be much easier offline, but I never realized that TL's spacing improves so much offline. So even though it was just as hard to approach you offline, I definitely had much more fun fighting you in person. Too bad we didn't get more friendlies though... we'll do it next time for sure.

Future: Lol, I wish I got that hammered after 3 shots XD

Legan: Thanks for housing so many people. Was it your house or Rauleen's house? I never figured it out :O Anyways nice job in teams, too bad we didn't get any friendlies.

Zozefup: Nice seeing you again. Nado spamming a Ganon in friendlies... tsk tsk....

Ripple: Nice seeing you again as well. Why are IL DKs so ****?

DLA: Dr. Linda Anderson

Kit: Fun games in pools

Trent: I was a bit bummed that I didn't fight you, but then I realized that you main sonic and I felt better XD

Corms: Ganon's groin is in agonizing pain from Zelda's thunder thighs

Klutch: Fun match, great pit

Trivial Pursuit: You'll always be a Ganon main at heart. :034: Except now you have a mask and a gay little sword.

Kappy: Enjoy that warlock punch, it will never happen again XD

Zwarm: I forgot to tell you that you got better since the last time we played. I think it's because you were camping me more XD Don't be afraid to camp, I'm used to it by now

Sothe: It's all your fault.

Dajayman: Stop leaving stuff in St. Louis! It's obviously Sothe's fault.

Rauleen: Thank you so much for the tournament, it was excellent (and so were the cookies :p), it really was the best tournament I've ever been to. You're so nice XD

Pu!se

Smash Rookie
Made a new SWF account because iChilla0 didn't even come close to the name "Lexx" or "Pu!se"...

ANYWAY, shoutouts!

1: Lain - Didn't get to play you, but whatever. You would've kicked my *** anyway.
2: Kain - The one person I really wanted to play, but didn't get to. :\ Oh well. You would've killed me, too.
3: Zeton - I enjoyed watching some of your friendlies, they were tight.
4: Joker - Dunno much about you, but I saw you fighting DLA in the tournament. Nice job placing fourth.
5: Affinity - DUDE, WE DIDN'T GET TO PLAY. GRRR.
5: Fino - Silly friendlies with Ook. Those were fun to watch. XD
7: Ook - ... I have nothing to say other than I WANT A REMATCH. XD
7: QTP - Tearing up the other Diddy Kong's at the tournament. Nice job.
9: Clel - I've seen some of your matches on YouTube, so I'm not surprised you placed ninth. Nice job.
9: Jordan - I assume you were the G&W in my pool? If you were, nice matches. They were fun. ;P
9: Domo - You ***** me in our first few friendlies, but I came back with my Falco on your Snake. Of course, I was lucky that you didn't tear me up with your Meta. You're hella fun to play.
13: MJG - Nice TL. Really made me respect him a lot more as a character.
13: Chewyy - XD Posted that video of me failing in that first match of our tourney set. I could've gotten closer without that SD in the beginning. Oh well, I've never really played good IC's before. It was fun playing you. Also, I totally screwed myself by choosing Falco + Brinstar. lolwut?
17: Legan - Really fun matches in pools, I wish I could've played some friendlies with you.
17: DLA - Wish I could've played you more, but hey, whatever. We played some friendlies before doubles, so I can't complain there.
17: MMM - I need to play you again sometime soon. I loved your playing style with Falco. Some of the most fun matches I played at the tourney.
25: Tmacc - Good games, man. Really close. I thought you had me at that last match.
33: Sothe - I wanna fight your Sonic again. You got ripped off on that last stock.
33: Dart - Nice comeback in our first pool match. I thought I had it, but you took the lead and ripped the win right from my arms. Good job. You're fun to play.
41: Milk! - Sorry you didn't get out of pools, wish I had gotten to play you. Thanks for hosting!
41: Zwarm - Enjoyable friendlies and pool matches. I wanna play you again soon. I only got to play your ROB with my Snake. :\
49: Dominic - The other Falco in my pool. You deserve a shoutout. ;P

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I didn't catch everyone's names and stuff, sooo.. Yeah.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
41: Zwarm - Enjoyable friendlies and pool matches. I wanna play you again soon. I only got to play your ROB with my Snake. :\
LOL yea. You honestly played the two characters I never want to go ROB against, haha.

I'll do shoutouts in a little bit.

Top Bottom